Only Natural Pet offers products and supplies dedicated to the health and well-being of pets. The company stands for truly natural products, that must adhere to a strict ingredient standard. Only Natural Pet employs Holistic Veterinarian Advisor, Dr. Jean Hofve to approve every product, ensuring it is of the highest quality ingredients.

Only Natural Pet is a BBB accredited business with an A+ rating, Green Star Rated Business, and is a part of the Pet Sustainability Coalition.

Read our Only Natural Pet reviews (below) to see what other pet owners are saying about this company.

#1 Chewy chevron_right
#2 Petco chevron_right
3.4
#3 PetSmart chevron_right
4.1

The Good

• Product Variety
  • Pet Food
  • Perks Program
  • Save 10-15% with Auto Delivery

Product Variety

Only Natural Pet supplies a surprisingly large amount of pet products. Customers can look through dog food, treats, vitamins, chews, bones, grooming supplies, and flea and tick treatments. Cat owners have similar options with the addition of natural litter products.

The Only Natural Pet website has several drop-down menus with clear examples of what you will find in each category. Customers can find just about anything from dry dog food and dry cat food options to dehydrated dog food and gluten-free cat food.  A few of the categories pet parents have the opportunity to select from are:

• Vitamins & Supplements
    • Specialty
    • New Arrival
  • Flea & Tick
    • Prevention
    • Application
  • Grooming & Cleaning
    • Care & Grooming
    • Cleaning (odor removal, stain removal)
    • Litter
    • Clumping
    • Non-Clumping
  • Pet Gear and Toys
    • Pet Apparel
    • Leashes and Collars
    • Beds
    • Crates and Carriers
    • Eco-Friendly Toys

Pet Food

Only Natural Pet offers plenty of different brands and types of pet foods for all life stages. Whether you have a young puppy or an adult dog will determine what nutrients they'll need. Only Natural Pet has dry kibble, canned, dehydrated food, freeze-dried, raw food (frozen and non-frozen), grain-free, gluten-free, organic, and allergy formulated pet foods. The company pre-screens all the ingredients to make sure your pet is getting the essential vitamins and minerals from their food.

Perks Program

For customers enrolled in the Perks Program customers will receive the following:

• 5% Rebate - Only Natural Pet brand products (2.5% on all other brands)
  • Exclusive Offers - Content and events in your area
  • Hassle Free - No work, credit card or registration form required
  • 100% Guarantee - No receipt required for returns
  • Free Consultations - Annual pet nutritional consultations
  • No Registration - Savings automatically apply at checkout
  • Sneak Previews - 20% discount on new products
  • Double Rewards on Only Natural Pet brand products

Customers will receive their rebate via email and have 30 days to spend it before it expires. All rebates are calculated quarterly and are distributed in January, April, July, and October. The rebates are automatically applied to an account for the next online purchase.

Save 10-15% with Auto Delivery

For customers who would like their pet supplies delivered right to their door, the Only Natural Pet Auto Delivery Program is a perfect solution. Thousands of pet parents have signed up to save on time and money. There are no hidden fees, and customers can reschedule or cancel anytime, either by phone, online or email.

Save 15% on Only Natural Pet’s branded dog or cat food (and other products), and 10% off on other brands.

Customers choose the products they want to be delivered to their door, then set a delivery schedule, and Only Natural Pet delivers on-time, every time. For orders over $69, there is free shipping, and all other orders will receive $6.99 flat rate shipping.

The Bad

• Shipping Limitations
  • Animal Product Selection
  • Niche Market
  • Customer Reviews

Shipping Limitations

While Only Natural Pet offers free shipping for orders $79 there is a flat rate of $6.99 for all other orders plus over the company does not ship on weekends, holiday, and there are no Saturday or Sunday deliveries.

As of April 2016, the company no longer ships to Canada.

Animal Product Selection

Currently, Only Natural Pet only offers products for cats and dogs. Most other online pet retail stores have a wide range of animal supplies, including birds, reptiles, and other small pets. This can be frustrating for pet owners who want to be environmentally conscientious but don’t have the typical household pet.

Niche Market

As their name implies, the goal of Only Natural Pet is to find innovative, holistic health and wellness products for dogs and cats. While they do provide a large selection of natural pet care products, they exclude a lot of name brand products such as Iams or Purina pet food. Only Natural Pet competitors provide both some holistic options as well as name brand products for their customers, giving them more cost-effective alternatives. Although these and other name brand products are excluded because they fail to pass their quality and purity standards, it does limit the number of options offered through the company’s website when compared to competitors.

Customer Reviews

The majority of negative customer reviews are related to the company's ordering and shipping process. Pet owners were frustrated with the fact that once an order is placed, there is no online option to update or cancel the order. Many customers also stated that their order did not arrive within the expected shipment timeframe, and some pet owners never received their order.

The Bottom Line

Only Natural Pet offers natural pet supplies for both dogs and cats. The products must adhere to a strict standard, and there are plenty of natural pet food, natural flea and tick remedies, as well as supplements and homeopathic remedies. The company strives to not only provide natural pet products but implements a zero-waste initiative, 100% renewable energy, carbon-free shipping, and Carbon Neutral Certified products.

Even with having a minimal animal product selection and niche market, Only Natural Pet is an excellent choice for healthy and natural pet supplies.

Check out our top-rated Online Pet Stores and compare prices, shipping fees and products.

2.6

mew
August 11th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

They have the worst customer service department...we are sorry is not the response one should receive...fix the problem

Adriana
August 11th, 2019 Castle Rock, CO DETAILS

This company has a great customer service. I ordered In Clover K9 Connectin Powder, and because they were out of stock at the time of my order, they send me free of charge my order when they got it . I mean : Who does that ???? For sure they will have me as a customer for as long as my dog is around.

janet
July 29th, 2019 Avondale, PA DETAILS

This is a terrible company to work with. I waited forever for my order, I had to call 6 times and I finally received it. Then I called to ask to return it and they said they don't sell the product anymore and I can't return it. This is really bad customer service. There are plenty of reputable companies out there, work with them!

jane
July 23rd, 2019 Ames, IA DETAILS

The reason i gave this company a first try was they were the only company carries 12 oz size Orijen tundra dog food and can let me receive my order before my travel(within a week). I received an email said some of the items are backorder and they won't be charged until ship out, but my banking statement showed they have been charged already. Later when i received my order, it missed one item. I contacted with them within the 30 minutes when i received my package, but no response.

Mare Thomas
July 22nd, 2019 Jeffersonville, NY DETAILS

Called to ask why the product I was looking to buy cost 10 dollars more at Only Natural Pet than it did at Chewy, The rather abrupt customer service person told me it was because that was what the manufacturer wanted them to charge. She didn't even ask which product it was. ONP may have some good products, but their shipping and customer service are lacking.

Elizabeth Williamson
June 27th, 2019 Chelsea, VT DETAILS

PLEASE LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE. This company deserves a NO STAR rating. Last week, after trying in vain to complete an online order for cat litter, I called to place the order and was told the website was being worked on and so placed the order by phone. Was told there would be a confirmation email sent. None came. Called again to check that the order had gone through, was told yes. and it would come by FED-X. Got an email confirming the order, but tracking # space was blank. Called AGAIN, was told the order was coming by FED-X. and would arrive by Saturday evening. Well, it's now Tuesday and still no package. Called AGAIN, was told the order had shipped by USPS(!), not FED-X. The employee had an attitude and made no apologies til I pointed out that none had been offered, and took all criticism personally(???) It was at this point that I told the employee how frustrated and unhappy their business practices had made me, the employee's attitude worsened, said the manager "was unavailable", we loudly talked over each other, I asked for a refund, and was told to go whistle in the wind. Mutual shouting and hanging up on each other followed. I'm embarrassed at losing my temper, and EXTREMELY SORRY that I placed an order with this company. Where the cat litter is, I don't know.

Judy Henderson
May 23rd, 2019 South Windsor, CT

Here's what I just sent to the company: Just so you know, I am writing a review for wherever I can find to put it noting that your service is awful and to NOT do business with your company. If you allow people to make a purchase on a Sunday and are happy to charge them an extra $13.60 for two-day delivery, you do NOT tell them on Tuesday — the second official business day and the day the customer calls to say "where is my medicine for my dog who is sick" — that oops, Monday’s don’t count, so it’ll be there tomorrow. That’s 3 business days, not two. I would never have bothered. What a dishonest practice. And then, when it doesn’t arrive on day three and the customer has to call AGAIN, say "Oops! Problem with the order!" No email with tracking info, as promised. And no email to say it's not coming on time. Nothing. I want you to know that some dogs who are sick and their owners who love them do not appreciate such shoddy business practices or customer service. I hope you never have to go through what my dog and I are going through and be treated as I have been treated by your company. And for the record BEST COMPANY REVIEW questionaire, I cancelled the order and the delivery, so NO, I have never been a paying customer and I never will be. I'm heading anywhere else for some honest delivery info and customer service. And that's why it says in the last question that I have never been a paying customer.

Imola Baumann
May 2nd, 2019 Denver, CO DETAILS

Horrible customer service. Their online ordering doesn’t allow you to update or cancel an order, so after realizing that I forgot to add something to my order I tried updating it. Since you can’t do that online I called them and got the answering machine. I got a call back later in the day saying sorry, my order was already processed and they can’t add to it. I emailed them again letting them know that this was disappointing and no one bothered to get back to me.

Carol
April 23rd, 2019 Chambersburg, PA DETAILS

I bought this dog food for a couple months at Pet Smart. Thought I would save money by ordering it direct. Well it is cheaper, Then they lost my charge card info.among other mishaps. Also I noticed my dogs were pooping more often with pieces of food in it also at least 2 times a week one was vomiting it up. I went to Fresh Pet. They poop less often & smaller.

Barbara
April 8th, 2019 Palmdale, CA DETAILS

So I have only ordered once from Only Natural Pets and that was CBD treats for my dogs. It took about a week for them to arrive. Otherwise I get all of their name products at PetSmart which I advise people to do. Their MaxMeat Grain Free Air Dried food is great as well as their Bone Broth. I also pick up some of their natural chews when I am there. They have products in Pet Smart that are not listed in their catalog. My dogs don't like their raw "add water" beef food so I stick with Sojos for that. Otherwise, all of their products seem high quality. From the reviews here it seems like it is best to go to a physical pet store which carries their products.

Teresa Reaves
April 3rd, 2019 Panama City, FL DETAILS

I ordered online from Only Natural Pet expecting to get what I ordered, as it was pictured and listed in the description. I did not get that, it was not as pictured or listed. So I had to wait a week to get a return slip. A month later I am still waiting on my refund. I had to pay the return shipping charge of almost $15 and will not get that back. I will never order from them again. Rude, rude, rude.

Christy Suguturaga
February 13th, 2019 Orem, UT DETAILS

I love this pet site. Not only do they carry healthy dog and cat food but they have tons of information on homeopathic treatments for all kinds of concerns. My sisters dog suffers from seizures and they carry products and have information to help deal with them. I am impressed with the amount and variety of products that they carry and all online so shipped right to my house. I have easily found coupons and sales and have loved their variety of healthy treats. We love our dog like part of the family. Truly one of my favorite dog supply store.

SL
January 23rd, 2019 Newark, DE DETAILS

Worst online pet store ever. I order 6 toys from them on Black Friday, when I placed my order, the website shows that they have sufficient stock to fulfil my order. Yet I had to find out from the quantity discrepancy on the shipping confirmation email that two of them were being backordered and without asking me whether I would mind waiting, they decided that the right thing to do is to charge my card for the backordered items. Since, I do want the items, so even though I found charging without consulting the customer whether they mind waiting an unacceptable practice, I thought I would let that one go. So, the way the story goes is that, I was first told that the backordered items would arrive on 21 Dec, then 26 Dec, then later 17 Jan, yet it is now 22 Jan, the goods still haven't arrived. During that loooooong waiting period, no one ever bothered to give me an update that the expected shipment has been postponed, each time I had to email to find out. So, when I emailed them for the fifth time on 21 Jan to inquire about the backordered items, they immediately charged my card again (without asking me) for something I have already paid for and told me that it will be shipped out the next day. When I wrote to tell them that they have wrongly charged my card twice, they said they could find no such record, so I wrote back and provided them with online statements showing them the relevant transactions asking them to rectify the problem, they decided to void the order that I have already paid for in full TWICE..... this is just beyond words..... Summary: stay way away from them

Lynn Steiden
January 22nd, 2019 Metropolis, IL DETAILS

I have been using ONP for at least 5 years and have seen a REMARKABLE change in my dogs health ( 4 schnauzers aged 4-12) in their health, energy and coats and skin! They have become eager eaters and the variety of foods offered is awesome. I have now found that they crave the variety of veggies in their food.Treats in our house now include carrots, peas, green beans, etc.which they gobble up. Rabbit Rolls are now used in place of bones. They sit and stare at me as I unwrap each individual one which insures freshness. Their eyes are clear and they love to run, even my 12 year old. I cannot say enough about this company. The extra you spend on quality food, the less you spend on vet bills. Since starting to use their products, my dogs have only gone to the vet once a year and that is for shots and heart worm testing.

Cayla robinson
January 16th, 2019 Sandy, UT DETAILS

I am very concerned about what my pet consumes and I know that this store provides whole ingredients that will keep my pet happy and healthy! I would 10/10 recommend!

Kim
January 14th, 2019 Londonderry, NH DETAILS

I tried this company because of pricing. I ordered a 12 lb. bag of Orijen Tundra cat food. Not only was it not shipped in a timely manner, the food had expired October of 2018. It is now January, 2019. Please check the expiration dates on your pets foods as they can get very sick from expired foods. I was offered a replacement bag at no cost and did not need proof of the expiration date. I will wait to see by next Tuesday what I recieve. In the meantime, due to this being a potential health problem for pets of other purchasers, I will file a complaint with the oppropiate offices and will not use their services again.

KC
December 21st, 2018 Hayden, ID DETAILS

We received several orders with problems (incorrect or wrong quantity) over the course of a year, the last 3 orders in a row had problems so we have canceled all future orders. Email support does not respond for customer help.

Diane Robertson
December 10th, 2018 Silver Springs, FL DETAILS

Opened can of Beef & Lamb stew to feed to my Chihuahuas. NO LUMPS of meat! You could see a few pieces of string beans, the can was 95% liquid. This is the second can like this, first can wasn't as bad. But paying good money for liquid isn't what I want to feed my dogs.

Marc W
November 27th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Finally! A dog food my dog likes! Can't say enough good about this food source for my dog. Highest protein on the market is profoundly important for your dog. The fact it has no grains... Seems like with most the reviews it was about customer service. Give them a break.. and new company is going to have going pains. i have had ZERO problems.

Richard
November 8th, 2018 Boulder, CO DETAILS

Customer Service is awful!! They are incapable of being honest and upfront about why every monthly dog food order I've placed has been delayed or partially backordered. Guess my dog's just won't get food then until you get your act together?!

Adam B
November 5th, 2018 Eagle Mountain, UT DETAILS

They offer a lot of great products and shipped my order out quickly. Will shop with them again.

Dan
October 25th, 2018 Eugene, OR DETAILS

Three clean words........... Human grade ingredients. Top shelf highest quality .

Duncan
October 22nd, 2018 San Juan Capistrano, CA DETAILS

Does anyone else notice raw sweet potatoes are indigestible. (comes out just like it went in) . After 2 bags, my dogs refuse to eat it..

Stacey Smithers
August 22nd, 2018 Eagle Creek, OR DETAILS

The first order i made was so messed up online that i had to call to get it fixed. They advertise your first order with big savings thought oh they must just be busy so i ordered more. The second time the same thing happened. They didn't fix it they just refunded me and told me to go away.

Dorie
August 20th, 2018 Orange, CA DETAILS

We have the most picky adopted dog ever! We’ve tried so many different brands, even the online only pure dog food. He doesn’t eat any of them. It’s been 11 months now searching for something he’ll eat. Yesterday at Petsmart we picked up your brand. OMG! He is licking his bowl clean and pushing it into the kitchen from our laundry room....I think he’s trying to tell us something! I can’t thank you enough! And for those skeptics, this is real. We were ready to give up! Just give it a try....see what your pet thinks. Thank you, we are finally done searching. Such a releaf! We bought it from Petsmart, no delivery issues.

Linda
August 6th, 2018 Alton, NH DETAILS

If it were possible to give this company zero stars, I would do so. On my first attempt to order from them, I placed an order for a product that clearly stated on their website that it was in stock. They immediately charged me for the order. More than a week after placing my order, I received an email from them that the product I ordered was on backorder and I will not be charged for the order until which time they can fulfill it. Note, I've previously stated that I've already been charged for the order and I have yet to receive a refund. I made a second attempt to place an order, this time using expedited shipping. Once again, the website states the item is in stock and, if placed before 12 pm ET, it will ship. I placed the order at 7:00 am on Friday. It is now Monday morning and the order status is still "processing." I was charged for this order, including the cost for the expedited shipping. I have now sent an email to the customer care department, requesting the second order be cancelled. Unless you have a lot of extra time on your hands to follow up on what you've ordered and what this company promises, don't order from them. They don't know what they're doing.

Marie
July 31st, 2018 Simi Valley, CA DETAILS

I have had zero problems with this company, online, in stores or otherwise. Yeah they're higher price than Purina, BECAUSE they're Significantly higher in quality, value and safety. IDK why anyone would choose to compare a high quality, locally made and sourced, holistic vet formulated pet food to 'big box corporate kibble' that uses ACTUAL garbage in their ingredient list, along with"meat by products" (just 'meat?' What animal was it from?! That's gross and far too VAGUE in my opinion!!) like mars or Nestle (aka Purina). PURINA and IAMS ARE LITERALLY GARBAGE. That's like comparing a private jet to a rickshaw. ONP is amazing. They've never had a recall. And now, it is carried at PetSmart, so shipping costs are not a worry anymore.

Kate
July 23rd, 2018 Wichita, KS DETAILS

BEWARE OF AND WARNING OF EXPIRED FOOD BEING SOLD AS NEW AT ONLY NATURAL PET BOULDER. Feeding expired food to animals is a major cause of digestion and disease problems. It isn't any different than a person eating expired food. It becomes more problem the longer the food is expired. And, to the nay sayers out there about fake reviewers, if you don't have proof of what you say you need to keep your opinions to yourself. This is not fake. I purchased a 4lb bag of high quality Petcurian dry food for my cat. It was shipped with an expired date of many months. I called and talked with "BETH", she said the package wasn't expired by the encoded numbers and thought I didn't know the difference. However, I had already called Petcurean directy and they assured me the food was expired by several months and that they would contact the store and ask them to check their inventory and their distribution of expired food as new. Technically, this is called consumer fraud if it is not a mistake but intentionally attempting to pass off old inventory as new. Within a week I received another bag of the same food, it likewise was expired witht he exact same code as the first bag. I sent emails and voice mail to Mike M, Customer Care, no responses until I decided to file consumer complaints with federal and state agencies for an inspection of their facility which houses the inventory. His apology and refunding my money was a little late and not enough. He would take care of the admitted inventory problem internally. This is not the only experience I have had with this store selling expired or near expired and never long shelf life from expiration dates. In my experience, I am convinced they use old inventory for sales to increase profits at the expense of the health of animals. So if you decide to continue purchasing products from this store and potentially harming your pets, PLEASE check your expiration dates and complain if you have an experience of a 3- month shelf life or so after receipt or worse completely expired. Call the manfacturer and complain if this happens to you like it did to me.

Bruce Olson
July 6th, 2018 East Kingston, NH DETAILS

We have been on auto ship for their canned dog food for a long time. Our dog doing very well with it. Until recently, the canned beef changed, became runny one delivery, then mushy ground meat the next along with some dented cans. Then suddenly, they changed the formula and increased the price per can by over a dollar! They only informed us of the price increase a couple of days before they shipped it and charged us the extra charge! We don't check our emails every day, we should have gotten a much more advanced noticed of the increase. I emailed them and complained and never got a response from them so we had to refuse shipment when it arrived at our door. Now we have to try and get our money back. Plus, now we will have to find a different brand for our dog and we all know what a disaster this can be to their system in changing brands of food. Horrid company!

Laura Smith
June 12th, 2018 Denver, CO DETAILS

I received 2 cases of Weruva 6 oz canned food, and 30 cans were seriously dented. The company replaced 24 cans with a very lackluster response. Mine was not a single incident as other reviews showed the same. The food was priced below wholesale and I wonder if that's the reason. When in the process does someone look at the cans being shipped? Still a great price, but afraid to try again.

Susan Lewanda
March 27th, 2018 Hollywood, FL DETAILS

Horrible experience because of lousy customer relations. My first time ordering from them because of a promo. My credit card was charged immediately. Six days later my order had still not shipped, so I tried to call. I gave up after being on hold for 15 minutes, so I emailed instead. I didn't receive any reply. Over the course of the next week I continually emailed and called, never getting a response. 2 weeks later and I get an email from them stating my items will be shipping and asked is there anything else that they can help me with? There are plenty of online sites that sell healthy pet food. I'm certainly NOT going to order from Only Natural Pet again!

Christopher Mains
March 19th, 2018 DETAILS

Ordered a bag of dog food, BACKORDERED indefinitely. DO NOT BOTHER!. This company is a joke!

Holly Wood
June 15th, 2017

ALWAYS great pricing AND they're QUICK to resolve ANY issues that may from time to time arise.

sean williamson
January 13th, 2017

I bought a discount coupon of Only natural pet from best coupon gallery, it really worked and i avail the discount with the help of this coupon. i liked it very much.