Chewy Logo

Chewy

9.9

The majority of Chewy reviews (read below) reveal that customers are happy with Chewy's prices, two-day shipping, Autoship program, pharmacy, and variety of pet products. When shopping for pet supplies, Chewy is a reliable and convenient online destination for pet parents.

Here's a bit about the company and how they're doing today:

Chewy’s mission is to become the most trusted and convenient online destination for pet lovers and its partners—vets and service providers. Chewy measures its success by the happiness of the people and pets it serves, not simply by the number of pet supplies delivered. Chewy has over 1,000 brands customers know and love—including Pharmacy. Chewy offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on every item and order. The company provides free shipping on orders over $49 and 30% off a customers' first AutoShip order.

There are customer service representatives available to our customers 24/7 across phone, email, chat, and social media—holidays and weekends.

Chewy Pharmacy KY, LLC is a pharmacy licensed to dispense prescription drugs and other regulated products in all 50 states. Chewy Pharmacy has NABP (National Association of Boards of Pharmacy) and LegitScript accreditation.

The Good

• Autoship
  • Wide Variety of Pet Products
  • Pet Pharmacy
  • 24/7 Customer Service
  • The Chewy Return Policy
  • Today’s Deals
  • Non-Profit Support
  • Pet Blog
  • Chewy App

Autoship

Chewy’s Autoship lets customers schedule regular deliveries of pet supplies. All customers have to do to set up Autoship is add items to their cart, proceed to checkout, and select “Yes” to Autoship and then their preferred schedule. Customers will receive 30% off their first Autoship order and every order after that will save an extra 5-10% on select brands for all of their future Autoship orders. Autoship even applies to prescription medications for a pet; as long as there is a valid prescription or remaining refills. There is no membership fee for Autoship and members can cancel at any time.

Wide Variety of Pet Products

Chewy has made it easy for pet lovers and their furry friends to find the pet care and pet products they need. Chewy's prices on the site are also reasonably low, although, there are more expensive items, but are generally on the larger items or the items in bulk. Chewy.com offers a wide variety of quality products, including dry, wet and canned food, treats, bowls, health and wellness, toys, cleaning, potty training (cat litter, potty pads, etc.), grooming, beds, and prescription pet food. So pet owners should have no problem finding grain-free dog treats or a holistic kitty litter. When selected, each category can be narrowed further by selecting a more specific sub-category, brands, life stage, breed, or material. This makes finding specific pet supplies fairly easy and browsing can be a more productive experience as well.

Whether you're looking for dog treats, a variety pack of cat food, or a hamster wheel, Chewy is most likely to have it.

Pet Pharmacy

Chewy knows that pet parents are busy and don't' always have time to visit the vet to pick up prescriptions. Instead, pet owners can order their pet's medication and have them delivered straight to their door.

Ordering pet meds is a simple and easy process. The company has a Chewy Rx team member contact your vet to approve any online medications. You can also add meds to your Autoship account.

24/7 Customer Service

One of the best things about Chewy is its customer service. The company puts its customers' needs first and Chewy shows this through its shipping rates, speed, and return policy.

Chewy's shipping costs are notable in the online pet store industry. Any orders on Chewy that are over $49 receive free one to two-day shipping. Any orders that are under $49 are given a flat shipping rate of $4.95. This low flat shipping rate is extremely helpful for customers who order heavy items such as dog food.

Chewy.com is known to have fast shipping. If the order is placed before 4 P.M., it will be shipped that same day and most customers report getting their products within 1-2 days of placing an order.

The company is also notorious for sending out handwritten notes with humourous pet puns, birthday cards, and some customers have even received a painting of their pet along with their order.

The Chewy Return Policy

Chewy’s return policy is also admirable. Offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee on ALL products sold. The company asks that the product(s) are unopened and in the original packaging it was shipped in, and Chewy will give a full refund with no other questions asked for 365 days after the original purchase. Chewy will also refund the shipping price that was paid.

Pet owners should be aware that Chewy does not accept returns or exchanges on prescription medications. However, the company will do an exchange if the product is incorrect or damaged. Chewy may issue a refund but this is determined on a case-by-case basis.

Today’s Deals

Pet owners looking for deals on their favorite brands for treats and pet foods should take a look at Chewy’s daily deals. Customers don't need a promo code or coupon code. Customers can just add the item to their shopping cart. For a pet parent looking for specific brands or products that are a little more expensive, this is a great feature as new products are added daily.

Compared to other pet goods suppliers, Chewy offers similar priced items. You will find similar prices on Amazon and PetSmart.

Pet Blog

Chewy has a pet blog that gives pet parents advice on numerous pet-related topics. Pet lovers and owners can find out what’s really in their pups dog food, whether to feed a pet dry or wet food, what vitamins and minerals to give a sick pet, what factors into a pet adoption or how to calm an anxious cat, whether or not you should buy grain-free dog food, and more. Having a blog on the site shows how much Chewy really knows about pets and how owners can provide the best supplies and pet care. Pet owners can read about pet nutrition, health, training, and behavior.

Non-Profit Support

Chewy supports several non-profit organizations such as Shelter Friends, All About Animals Rescue, Shelter Animals Advocates, and others.  Chewy provides food and other items to animals in these shelters.

Gift Guide

Whether you are looking for a Halloween costume for your dog or a Christmas gift for your cat, you can find all the best gift recommendations with Chewy's gift guide. The gift guide includes ideas for all the major holidays as well as guides for what to buy your new pet. As a pet owner, you won't have to run to the store last minute before the holidays. Simply, add the gift into your Autoship order for fast and easy delivery.

Chewy App

Ordering pet food just got one step easier. Chewy released an app for android and IOS users to quickly browse, select, and purchase pet supplies. The app includes all the best features of the website including daily deals and Autoship. Autoship connects seamlessly to the app to help you find your favorite pet essentials and control delivery schedule.

The app also allows you to connect with the Chewy team of experts. Any time of day, call or email customer support directly from your smartphone.

The Bad

• Shipping Limitations
  • Industry Experience
  • No Physical Locations

Shipping Limitations

While most of what Chewy.com does is at a high-quality level, there were a few things that the company lacks. There is no shipping available outside of the contiguous United States.

Chewy does not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, any other U.S. territories, Canada, or any other country.

Industry Experience

Compared to other companies in the pet supply/pet retailer industry Chewy has been around for a relatively short time.

No Physical Locations

Chewy is exclusively based online. While this is convenient for many, some pet owners enjoy taking their dog to the pet store to find which treat he or she likes best. However, since Chewy is owned by PetSmart, you should be able to find similar products at PetSmart stores.

The Bottom Line

Cat owners, dog owners, and exotic pet parents should definitely consider using Chewy as their go-to online pet store.

The company offers more quality products than most local pet stores — customers can find top brands for dogs, cats, horses, small animals, and reptiles. Chewy.com is one of the leading online retailers for various pet products and supplies (pet owners can even find prescription pet food).

Chewy is probably best known for their low shipping fees, fast delivery times, and lenient refund policy. The company return policy is extremely generous by giving a 100% satisfaction guarantee for life on all products sold. Although, Chewy does not currently ship any of its products outside the contiguous U.S.

The daily deals are also a great feature as it requires no Chewy coupon code or promo codes and all orders over $49 have free one to two-day shipping.  Whether customers are looking for top brand dog food or an online retailer that sells equine supplies, Chewy is a one-stop shop with an extensive amount of products for the pet supply industry.

Tom C. Mahopac, NY

I had two unused cases of prescription dog food purchased from Chewy left over when I had to have my dog Zeus euthanized. After he was diagnosed with cancer a prescription diet was the least of his problems and we fed him everything he loved. I wanted to donate the food to my vet who advised me to contact Chewy about a possible return. I started a chat with Brittany U on the Chewy site, and within minutes was credited more than $180 for the unused food and asked to donate the food to a local shelter. The process could not have been quicker or easier. Unlike with chats on other sites I seemed to have the Brittany's full attention. I received immediate responses instead of waiting several minutes for each response, which was my expectation based upon past experience with other chats. The outcome was more than could have expected thanks to Chewy's fantastic return policy and Brittany's prompt and courteous assistance. I will again be a happy Chewy customer when I take home my new Doberman puppy in a few weeks. Tom C.

Carlie Sami Pensacola, FL

I have been ordering from Chewy for about two years. The products are great, delivery is quick and in good condition...there was one time when the box was damaged from the delivery service and a few of the cans of pet food were dented. I contacted Chewy, sent them a pic of damage and they immediately sent me replacements with no shipping cost. The customer service is the best and they really care about their customers and pets. Will continue ordering my supplies from them.

Tony Lombardo Tallahassee, FL

I had only been a Chewy.com member for a few months when I read that they have artists on staff who paint portraits of your pets. I was so excited to have a portrait of my 10 yer old beagle done, so I set out to contact Chewy about the process. Before this happened, however, my beautiful Bailey was diagnosed with cancer in her spine. We had to put her down within a few after. I did end up emailing Chewy to let them know that my best friend was no longer with us, and that I would no longer be a Chewy customer. Within a day or two I received a very thoughtful return email giving their condolences. That was that. Today I received a large package out of the blue from Chewy. It wasn't a portrait of my puppers, but a dozen roses and a $100 Naked Wine gift card. It was completely unexpected and greatly appreciated. Chewy will always have a place in my heart. Tony Lombardo

The Flash Portland, OR

Hands down, time and time again, the most consistently efficient and amicable customer service out of any company I've ever interacted with and I've interacted with a lot over the years! I love Chewy!

Crystal F Conneaut, OH

Chewy has some of the BEST customer service! Very quick to respond to any questions and if there ever is a problem will correct immediately! I would say they make my top three for excellent customer service. ( The other two being Chick-Fil-A and Disney cast members) The shipping is fast, excellent quality, great prices and wonderful workers. Can’t ask for more.

Darrin Pelham Rincon, GA

We really like Chewy to provide all we need for our 2 dogs. Chewy has a wide array of products for all pets and they deliver it right to your door so you can't get any easier than that. The prices definitely are comparable to the big box stores and more often than not they are better. Chewy is our go to supplier and will continue to be in the future.

Juan Jefferson Los Angeles, CA

I write this review with tears in my eyes as I look at the flowers I just received from Chewy. I was already impressed and appreciative of the customer service provided by Victor when I called about an unused order after the passing of my Frenchie “Goose”. Victor was so understanding, supportive, and empathetic while providing me with a full refund and suggesting that I donate the unused items to an animal shelter (the shelter was appreciative of the donations too). I’m glad to see that Chewy has done this for other grieving pet owners as well. Don’t know if I’ll ever get another pet again, but if I do, I will always utilize Chewy and recommend them to other pet owners! Thank you Victor, thank you Chewy...

Truth Teller Cypress, TX

I placed my order for heartworm prevention for two of my dogs on July 13. They assured me that they would contact my vet for authorization. I immediately notify my vet after placing my Chewy order so that they know to expect a request. After a few days without an update, I call Chewy’s customer service for the second time. They tell me that they haven’t heard back from my vet. So I call my vet. My vet states that they have not received anything from Chewy, whether it be via email, fax, or call. My vet also firmly states that they only accept calls about authorizations during certain business hours — I prominently relay this information to Chewy. They reassure me yet again that they will have their pharmacy CALL the vet. It’s now July 21, a week since I’ve placed my order when Chewy sends me an email about my order soon to be canceled due to lack of Rx authorization. I frantically call their customer service as well as my vet to see what the hold up is, especially since my dogs are going unprotected from heartworms due to their delay! The vet verifies that they still haven’t received a call. Chewy then changes their story to say that they didn’t call my vet. Instead, Chewy sent a request to my vet via an online PORTAL. I specifically stated to them that my vet will only accept phone call authorization requests. Moreover, the request over the Portal is deemed useless as my vet doesn’t have access to that since their change in business ownership. I call Chewy for the countless time and spoke to a rude male customer service representative from Dallas that said to me, “I’m surprised Chewy hadn’t canceled your order sooner as this request for authorization has carried on longer than it should have. Your order will be canceled, and that’s just what’s going to happen since there’s no authorization. You can get your vet to call us.” Excuse yourself. Not only did I get reassurance from previous representatives that they would make a phone call to request authorization, but also, it is Chewy’s/their pharmacy’s job to reach out to the clinic/doctor. Not only did they not place phone calls as claimed, but they refused to call the vet after repeated reminders in order to get the authorization. Had I known the process would be a lengthy waste of my time receiving the run around, and that they wouldn’t actually do phone call requests for authorizations, then I would have gone somewhere else instead of having my dogs be at risk without protection.

brian waldman Lawrenceville, GA

I order a lot from Chewy. Not only do I order dog food but I order a lot of fish supplies for my aquarium business. Whenever I have had a problem, which is rare, Chewy's customer service actually answers the phone and quickly resolves the problem. The best experience I've had with them is when I recently called to return a bag of dog food because our dog had to be unexpectedly euthanized. They gave me a refund for the food but surprisingly said I didn't have to return. Instead they said to donate it to a dog shelter. I thought that was so awesome. But they took it one step further. A few days after that phone call to Chewy's customer service I received flowers for condolences for the death of my dog Bella. It absolutely blew me away and brought my wife to tears. This is a large company that treats people as if they are a small mom and pop business. They have taken customer service to a new level.

Nyla C. Edison, NJ

Chewy is a little pricey, but I don't think price is too much of a concern once you see how happy your pet is. I have used Chewy when it comes to ordering dog food in bulk, since my pup is a little picky on what he eats. Chewy always comes on time, or sometimes even earlier. I love it and will continue to use it.

msknj Hillsborough, NJ

Chewy is an amazing company. I have ordered from them for years and have always been delighted by their selection, fast delivery and customer service. When I've had issues, they responded quickly and resolved them fairly. I recently lost my dog and was on autoship. I hadn't gotten to my last orders before he died and Chewy generously refunded my money and allowed me to donate the food to my local shelter. Amazing! Thank you Chewy!!!

Joseph Monter , MO

I have been shopping at Chewy for almost three years now. Luckily, we have a distribution center close to home. So, we usually get our deliveries the next day. We have 3 Chihuahuas, 1 Chiweenie, and 1 American Pit bull. Two of our Chihuahuas are seniors that love the Get Naked treats. Sadly, one of our seniors (Smokey) passed away on March 11th, just shy of having him for 20 years. Through the tears I thanked Chewy for delivering his favorite treats that he enjoyed up to his last day. Unexpectedly, a few days later we were delivered some beautiful long stem roses with a vase and a very thoughtful card. My wife and I cried all over again because over the thoughtful gesture! What a great way to win over a customer's heart. We haven't had to use customer service because we didn't have anything to complain about. However, we know people that have and they are always very pleased how their complaints are addressed.

Vanessa Barr Middletown, OH

I contacted Chewy to cancel an auto shipment that was scheduled. We lost all of our pets to a house fire. They cancelled the upcoming order, and I received flowers also from them a few weeks later. Thank you for caring!

Makayla Holland Gaithersburg, MD

Chewy is my favorite pet site it’s so easy to find what I need for my dog and not overpriced I always spent enough free shipping. There product are also very helpful for my dog.

mfscpa Austell, GA

Chewy is the best. I placed a wrong order of dog food instead of cat. I called, they immediately issued a refund and told me to donate the case of food. No hassle with having to send it back, etc. Just smart and convenient. They are all about amazing customer service and why I only order pet supplies from them.

Robyn Brady Kent, OH

Love this place. We order our Dog's vitamins from Chewy and they always send me the sweetest emails referencing Gracie---our mini goldendoodle/labradoodle mix. I have had to call several times to change orders and customer service is over the top amazing. Convenient and great prices!!

Ruth Ort ,

I use Chewy for my cat's food. They always try their best. Right now my cat is having problems and everyone I spoke to made every effort to help. They were patient and did everything to solve his problem. I was concerned since he was not eating. I bought different food and they waived the shipping. If not satisfied, they will accept all returns. The biggest surprise were the bouquet of flowers delivered to my door today from Andi at Chewy with kind wishes. I never dealt with a company that cared so much. Love Chewy.

Jsmith916 Sacramento, CA

My husband and I have been ordering prescription food for our precious baby girl Emma. We rescued her from a high kill pound 9.5 years ago. Emma was prescribed Royal Canin Veterinary food due to reoccurring UTIs. With COVID and having a hard time finding Emma’s food, we purchased some extra cases of wet food and dry food for our baby. Well, the unthinkable happened, and our baby girl is no longer with us. I made a call to Chewy and ended up speaking with Taylor. She was so nice and understanding. She refunded the 3 cases of wet food and 2 bags of dry food. I was able to make it through the call without crying, that was until Taylor said for us to donate the food on Emma’s behalf. I was shocked! Before I called I was getting the food boxed up to send back. I was in tears and couldn’t believe how amazing Chewy was. In this very hard time, Chewy made things a little bit easier, and in Emma gets to help other dogs in need. Thank you very much Chewy. My husband and I thank you and appreciate everything.

Karyn A Wesley Chapel, FL

This review is not about service or quality though they excel at both. This review is about their commitment to community! My order included 1 40lb bag of dog food among other things. I paid for 1 bag but 2 bags were delivered. I called customer service and Alisha who answered the phone, on her own, without supervisor approval, simply asked that I donate it to an animal shelter in my area. Awesome!

Julie Fogleman ,

This company was amazing to us. We had ordered an item from them. It came quickly - everything was great with the order. Then a couple weeks later our dog passed away. Very sad time at our house. So hard to loose a pet. I contacted Chewy.com to see if we could possibly return the item we had ordered for at least a partial refund. They not only refunded our money, told us to keep the item and donate it to an animal shelter and also sent us flowers for the lost of our pet. WOW - what a company to work with. Warmed our broken hearts. We did what they said, and made the donation - so that made us feel good to be able to do that also. If a pet is in our future, we will for sure continue to do business with this awesome company. Great people!!!

Debi Conway Norristown, PA

I just want to say "thank you" from the bottom of our hearts for the wonderful response from the team at Chewy, in particular Sara, during our time of sadness at the loss our our beloved 17 yr-old furbaby, Picaboo. The phone conversation with Sara when I had to ask to send back the cases of food we had just gotten for her was so caring, compassionate, and empathetic! I was very emotional on the phone with her, and she totally understood, offering very kind words and support in my grief. Then, a couple of days later, we received this beautiful bouquet and note from Sara and Chewy.com!! This touched us so much, we began to tear up! What a wonderful company, with such awesome employees!! And this is not the first time we have received excellent customer service from Chewy, as they have always responded to any problems or concerns quickly and efficiently. You have customers for life in us!! Also, I would like you to know that we donated the two cases of food to Main Line Animal Rescue. You have their gratitude as well as ours!! I would give Chewy 10 Stars if possible!!

idlevices Chase City, VA

was in tears. In May, 2020, I ordered a training collar for our "runner" pup (at 12 years old!), since we moved and this rural area offers lots of new scents. "Wilson", adopted at the Sheriff Station in Wilson, NC, passed away from quickly deteriorating age before he was ever introduced to the Training Collar we had ordered. We were so, so sad. In Dec, my father passed away (terribly sad), then our rescue kitty passed away (Feline Covid! Tripled the sad). I was explaining to JOVANNA at CHEWY that all these events happened to keep me from accepting that Wilson was gone and returning the collar was an admittance of finality. Joanna was soo kind in assisting me, but what really broke me down was 2 days later I received a gorgeous FTD delivery of one dozen beautiful roses and a gift card for Hello Fresh from JOVANNA at Chewy! Signed "Love" and that their hearts go out to us. I was balling my heart, my sadness and loss out of my eyes! Unbelievable. Thank you for hearing me when I did not expect you were to that extent. THANK YOU for being so very generous. It is so moving. I'm not sure I deserve this love from Jovanna and Chewy, but I know I do love YOU. Your compassion will always move me. What's more, I shared this experience and another friend told me about another unexpected show of support she had with Chewy. In addition to all your products, this is why I'll have you in my conversations and in my heart. Sorry for the length but that's how deeply you touched me! Thank you, Thank YOU, Jovanna at Chewy💖Claire

Robin Hammer Fort Lauderdale, FL

I received a coupon in the mail for $15 off orders of $50 or more. I just adopted two kittens. I ordered a bunch of toys, cat food and liter. The literature said that due to the pandemic, delivery may take 3-6 days. I ordered yesterday, Monday afternoon. I received the order this morning, Tuesday! I've never seen such quick delivery! And I ordered 5 to 6 different toys and they all came. Everything in the order was shipped! I'm shocked - and very pleasantly surprised. I just checked prices against Target and Amazon and although Target is a little cheaper on the liter, there is something to be said to having it delivered to your door. Thank you Chewy - I'll be back!

Julia UP Southbury, CT

The best! Placing orders twice a month there, they ship immediately and most time delivery next day. 5 * company

Harven Danelian Glendale, CA

Poor Customer Service ! Lately their delivery takes forever, they charge you for delivery and promise a 1-3 business day, however, never on time !! after several follow ups for 7-8 days on my recent order I had to cancel and deactivate my account. They didn't seem to care ! And that's how you know that they don't value their customers ...

Jennifer Cale Conway, AR

As a pet owner, Chewy has been a lifesaver. Their expertise and wide array of products allow me to be informed about the products I'm buying for my pets, and their quick delivery and return policy assures me that both myself and my pets are valued.

Susie Lakeland, FL

Great company! I received replacement product immediately when I had some dented cans. When my dog suddenly passed away they told me to donate unopened food instead of return, they credited my account and then I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers with a sympathy card. The compassion for their customers and their pets is evident. Quick delivery and customer service response.

Bee201 Parlin, NJ

First off, Chewy answers the phone on the first ring without ANY AUTOMATION. Who does that? No one! Second, they are most accommodating. No questions asked for returns AND you don't have to mail it back. Great company to do business with. Great Service and pleasant customer service. This is the way a company should be run. If you own a business... TAKE NOTE FROM CHEWY!

Lisa Silver Macedon, NY

I've only been a Chewy.com member for a few months and just want to say how great they have been. My orders have arrived quicker than they were expected. I had a cat that had diabetes and they were very thoughtful when I notified them of her passing. This is a company that is doing things right!!! I will continue to support them and encourage anyone else needing pet supplies to do so as well. Although I recognize the carbon footprint ordering online creates, I know they are doing what they can to provide recyclable and/or reusable shipping materials. Frankly, not only does using chewy.com save me time and money, it saves on the emissions my vehicle is producing going from store to store! Thanks chewy!!! Animal lover ♥

JoAnn White Flushing, NY

I get my little boy Barney's food on auto ship each month. I noticed i was running low and moved up his order to ship ASAP ( due to his special diet I can't find his food in a "regular store"). I received an email that due to COVID-19 shipping would not be the usual 1-2 days but possibly 7-10 days. As a few days passed and Barney's food was dwindling i called Chewy in a panic. The rep i spoke to was so sweet and reassuring, she checked to see if she could give me a ship date which she could not since the order was at the warehouse and preparing to ship. She informed me if i could find the food elsewhere to let Chewy know and they would reimburse me. As an essential worker I am still working and was not able to "shop" locally and could not locate it online. Within two days my order was shipped and received. But that's not the end of the story. When I got home from work I found a beautiful bouquet of flowers and they were from Chewy!!!!! Have you ever heard of a large company sending flowers to a customer?????? What a wonderful thing to do. Chewy has a customer for life and i will tell everyone how great they are!!! God bless Chewy!!!!

Becky Steiner Allenton, WI

We have been Chewy customers for quite a few years now. I had recently ordered 2 cases of prescription dog food for one of our beloved dogs. Sadly we lost our dog 4 days ago. I emailed Chewy to ask if I could return the unopened case of food. I informed them our dog had passed away and our other dog couldn’t eat the prescription food. They emailed me back the most sincere email about the loss of our dog and credited me back not only the unopened case of food but also the entire amount for the opened case!!! And... to top it all off, today we received an absolutely gorgeous bouquet of flowers with a beautifully written card! Chewy is an amazing company that truly cares about their customers and their pets. Thank you Chewy for the heart-warming experience you provided us! You have added light to a very sorrowful time in our lives!

Pet Mom Rainsville, AL

We started using Chewy.com for our dogs food and treats back in 2017. They always were very accurate and fast with shipping our orders. We had to have our sweet girl of 14-years euthanized due to severe health problems. I informed Chewy's Customer Service about her passing. They immediately sent us an email with their sympathies, and a refund of our last order. Then today, we received a dozen roses from them to again show their sympathy. We have never seen a company that cares this much!!! They are the very best, and if we find it in our hearts to get another dog in the future, they will be our go to place for ALL our pet needs!!

Tali Santi Fort Mill, SC

I have no other words besides THE BEST- WONDERFUL COMPANY. From easy website and auto ships that you can easily mange, change, delay and always with a warning before shipping -to calling your vet to send your dogs prescription to them (how annoying is that and they do it for you!!?!) . Great prices and the best costumer service that I have ever seen. They sent me an personal email when my dog passed and also flowers to my home. How can someone not consider this company? I’m spreading the word about Chewy while I’m not ready to have another pet. I haven’t seen a company like them here in USA before. Bidu was also thankful for all the boxes he got when he was here. Thank you from all of us!!! We really appreciate it.

Melissa Pollard Round Rock, TX

I have been using Chewy since we rescued my baby boy in March and have had incredible experience with them including their customer service. I called once when my vet recommended a completely diff food due to digestive problems and instead of them having me return the 98% full bag, they immediately refunded me and asked that I donate the food to a good cause another time I called to return a product again asked that I donate it and immediately refunded my card on file. Today in the mail out of the clear blue I receive a small package from Chewy (I didn’t order anything extra) it was an incredibly sweet gift from them. They had my pups profile pic made into a small 4x6 oil print. It was amazing! I wish I could post a pic of it bcuz it was that sweet❤️. The young lady even put her name on the back of it! I’m even more smitten by Chewy.com. Thank you for your generosity not just to me sms Zeus but to the many many other animals who have been rescued and those waiting to be rescued one day.

Laura Keenesburg, CO

There are many reasons I love this company. In my opinion their website is seamless, and as good as amazon. They also have the best customer service I have ever experienced. Here is one example. I bought a dog bed for a large dog. It actually was a bit small for my 60 pound dog. But it really was a good dog bed, so I gave it a 5 star review, but added that it really is more fit for a smaller, medium sized dog. It was 5 stars, so I never thought I would be contacted by them. Almost immediately after writing the review I received an email apologizing and offering to take it back. I declined because my smaller dog loved it. That says it all to me. I will be very loyal to this company. Amazon sells all the supplies I get from chewy, but I buy all my pet supplies from them, because they are that good!!

JCo Miami, FL

To whom it may concern: What a pleasure to order all my animal supplies from Chewy.com..... not only does CHEWY delivery promptly to my door with all my pet's needs but it has great customer service and goes above and beyond to do the right thing! I order supplies for my animals monthly and have two different auto ship deliveries set up.....depending on what is needed I tweak them accordingly.  With that being said, I was out of town on an extended trip and the auto ship was delivered with two 16 lbs bags of food that I did not need or have the storage room for.  I called and explained it was an oversight and asked if I could return the food.  without a beat the Chewy representative said of course and proceeded to process the return.  She said my Visa was credited $79.00 for the two bags of food and to please donate the two bags to a local shelter.  WOW... I didn't know what to say... clearly this was not what I expected... hence my review. CHEWY not only is a professional competent affordable service but it is compassionate too!  Thank you for being one of those rare companies who do the right thing!

Dawn and Cooper Arvada, CO

I can't say enough about Chewy's. On my first order, we had a mix up with the address. I called Chewy's and they sent an overnight package of what I had ordered. A few days later, I received the original order. I contacted Chewy's and they said to keep the extra order and pay it forward to a shelter. I haven't had a company do that in years. They truly do put our pets and others first. And if that wasn't impressive enough, the other day, I received an unexpected package from Chewy's. I opened it to find a painting of my dog, Cooper. It was very beautiful and unexpected. I am very impressed with Chewy's. I can't say enough about them. They have a customer for life with me. Dawn and Cooper

Jim Oreilly Oakland Gardens, NY

Our dog passed away after a long struggle with his heart. The day after I saw that he had two bags of his Chewy order that were unopened and his third bag was open. I called customer service to see if they would take back the two bags and the rep told me that she was sorry for my loss and that being a loyal Chewy customer, she refunded all three bags and told me to donate the other two bags to my local animal shelter. I told her that I didn't want the refund for the opened bag but she insisted. I am fighting back tears as i write this review about the gesture made by Chewy. Thank you so much Chewy and God bless.

Tony Palestine, TX

Customer Service that Actually Solves Problems... I purchased about $150 worth of stuff from Chewy on my debit card. Somehow the pre-authorization went to my bank FOUR times. This created a $600 pre-authorized debit. If I had less money than I did in the bank it would have caused NSF Fees on Other charges that hit the same day or the next day. (In my case it didn't, but $600 is a lot of money to pull out of a bank account unexpectedly.) I called the service line and was told what I was expected to be told - "We're sorry. It's not an actual charge. You will only be charged once." etc. So I asked to talk to a supervisor. I was sent to a supervisor. I said, "Who is going to pay if I have NSF fees from this?" She said "We will" I said, "What if I need this fixed right now?" She said, "Give me the fax number to your bank and I will fax them a letter to cancel the extra pre-autorizations right now. If they aren't off by noon, call me back and I will call the bank directly." I never expected those answers. I'm incredibly impressed. I purchase a few thousand dollars a year of Chewy, and am happy to continue doing so.

Blue Lucerne Valley, CA

I love Chewy !!( a lot) The reason?They ship out the herbal meds that I need for our little dog that has seizures right away (yes the meds do work) (I ordered from eBay and it took11 days) I now order many things from Chewy I love the 2 day delivery I hate waiting for my items Where I live the prices are not cheap so I do base much of what I buy to what is charged in my area Wall mart is not close (Hate the store anyway) and most of what I need is not available I like that I can talk to someone when I need to call and that they have a very big selection of pet products I hope they keep their prices reasonable and the shipping and customer service the same I do notice that when things get good with (any)company they then take a turn down hill! So please stay the same !

Mary Filiault Edgartown, MA

I have been a Chewy Customer for more than 5 years and have always had the best service. My Mastiff, Beatrice passed away in December I called Chewy to have them reduce my dog food order because of losing Bea. They were very nice on phone even asking questions about her. About a week later I received a most beautiful flower arrangement from them. It truly touched my heart. Last week I received a package from Chewy with a most beautiful painting of a Mastiff looking so much like my Bea. It took my breath away and yes I cried. I am so overwhelming grateful for the kindness of this Company for their great service and thoughtfulness Mary a forever customer

Brooke Lexington, SC

I absolutely love this company and highly recommend it to everyone. I've been buying from this company for a few years now and everything I've bought always arrives on time and exactly as described. They tend to have great deals around the holidays so I tend to stock up during that time. I don't normally leave any type of reviews, but I can't stop raving enough about Chewy. They sent me a handwritten postcard with my first order welcoming me to the chewy family (which I keep on my fridge because it's adorable). Just this morning, I received a 'Happy Birthday' card addressed to my pup since she's turning five next week. This company continues to amaze me with their customer service and high quality products.

Trombleys Harbor Springs, MI

We purchased dog food, toys and treats for several years from Chewy.com with 100% satisfaction. Orders always correct and delivered in quick timeframe as promised. Then out beloved pet passed away, only a few days after we had placed another order. I called to try to cancel, knowing my shipment was on its way. The customer service rep was so sympathetic and nice, gave us a full refund and asked us to just donate the shipment. Made me cry all over again. Then a few days later, a beautiful bouquet of flowers arrived with a wonderful note from Chewy about our pet. So surprised, can’t say enough about how them. When we get another pet, this is abolsutely the first place I’m headed to order whatever we need. Customers for life

Amanda Griffin Pikeville, NC

I contacted Chewy via phone on 4/19/19, and I asked to return a bag of dog food that had just been delivered. Our dog had passed away the night before and we no longer needed the food. The gentleman I spoke to was amazing! He expressed his condolences and asked that I donate the food in our dogs name. He gave me a credit on my account for the cost of the food. On 4/23/19, I received a beautiful flower arrangement from Chewy with a sweet note about our fur-baby who had passed! I was shocked and it was so sweet of them to do that! I will forever, purchase my dog food, treats, and toys from Chewy! Such an amazing company!

LoriN of Maryland Mount Airy, MD

This may be a little long, so stay with me. I’ve been buying food and supplies form Chewy for a few years. I’ve had an occasion when the food was delivered and then the vet changed it, or my pet didn’t like it. Chewy always refunded my money and replaced it. Recently, I reordered my cat food (along with dog food and supplies), I had It a few days and suddenly,,unexpectedly my cat passed away. I called about returning the food, the agent not only refunded the cat food, but my ENTIRE order. All he asked is that I donate the food, which I did do a few days later. I will only buy my pet food and supplies from CHEWY! They are the best!

Linda Hobson Corsicana, TX

I'm a long-term pet owner, and have bought products from Chewy for probably close to a decade. They have always gone above and beyond. For instance, a couple of years ago, after letting them know I had received a case of cat food which had been damaged in shipment, and that one of the cans had been broken with the food having molded, they replaced not just one can, but the entire CASE. More recently, I had to have my beloved, 16-year old cat euthanized. I had just received an auto-ship from Chewy a couple of days earlier, which contained a case of her prescription food. When I contacted their customer service to see if I could return it to get a refund (her prescription food was pretty expensive, being over $56/case) I was told to just donate it to a local shelter, and that I would see a refund on my credit card within a few days. I thought that was wonderful. But this afternoon, I received FLOWERS from Chewy with a sympathy card on the loss of my kitty! I don't have words adequate to express how great Chewy has always been to me.

Courtney York, PA

I love this site! My mom told me about how great they are (mind you my mom is very very hard to please!) and she raves about Chewy. So after months of hearing about how great chewy is I decided to test them out. My oldest cat (only 6 years old) has been peeing in my house. I’ve tried for 6 months now to try to correct the behavioral issue (and yes I had her tested for everything! Even got her teeth cleaned And invested thousands to help this cat and sadly I have to medicate for a little to try to stop her anxiety from causing her to pee.) But, I will say I love the reviews of items chewy sells so I can make a better decision on an item. By doing this I have found a toy my cat loves! I’ve never seen her stand on her hind legs to play let alone run though the house yelling in excitement over her toy mice. I also love chewy’s customer representatives! The one I spoke to was so sweet and genuine and had a great personality. I will be shopping from this site more often

Linda Morizio Huntington Station, NY

They are the most caring people and love to give them my business. My cat, Jakey, passed away very recently and had prescription good and meds still and asked about returning them and maybe crediting my account. They not only credited my credit card for both the items immediately, they said to keep the items and give to a shelter or anyone I choose. In ADDITION, they sent an absolutely gorgeous bouquet of flowers (complete with 5 roses, Gerbers (which I love) and numerous other colorful and fragrant flowers the NEXT DAY!!!! I was so touched I called them right away and wrote an email thanking them profusely!!! This is not your average business. They TRULY ARE pet lovers and care about their customer and customers pets. If all companies could be like Chewy.com the world would be a lovely place. I love love love Chewy.com!!!! Thank you again. Linda Morizio and Rusty Warner

Susan Heller Naples, FL

Wow! I am over the top impressed with this pet food company Chewy. Not only were they kind and understanding when they learned Fitz died they refunded me for the prescription food we had left and told us not to return but donate locally. Today I received beautiful flowers and heart felt card. I am a fan and loyal customer for life. I was so taken back I had to share. Hope this goes viral! What a way to treat a customer. Kudos to you Chewy and Tanadrian! ❤️ They are very competitive price wise but I would pay a bit more to receive this type of service and support a company that TRULY cares about pets and their owners. Refreshing in our society. I still miss my baby 3 weeks later but so nice to know people (strangers) care. This is who I will give all my business to! XOXO Chewy

Ruppert Family Fairless Hills, PA

Our lovely dog Falcon passed away last week, my husband called Chewy to return our order of 4 bags of IV saline. They told him they would be happy to refund the money and we did not have to return the saline. In addition to the refund they sent our family flowers with their condolences. This act of kindness truly touched our hearts. The Chewy family has a special place in our family and we will continue to purchase things for our cat Cali girl. I highly recommend this extraordinary company who really cares about their customers and their furry loved ones. Thank you, Helen and the Chewy family. Sincerely, The Ruppert Family