The majority of Chewy reviews (read below) reveal that customers are happy with Chewy's prices, two-day shipping, Autoship program, pharmacy, and variety of pet products. When shopping for pet supplies, Chewy is a reliable and convenient online destination for pet parents.

Here's a bit about the company and how they're doing today:

Chewy’s mission is to become the most trusted and convenient online destination for pet lovers and its partners—vets and service providers. Chewy measures its success by the happiness of the people and pets it serves, not simply by the number of pet supplies delivered. Chewy has over 1,000 brands customers know and love—including Pharmacy. Chewy offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on every item and order. The company provides free shipping on orders over $49 and 30% off a customers' first AutoShip order.

There are customer service representatives available to our customers 24/7 across phone, email, chat, and social media—holidays and weekends.

Chewy Pharmacy KY, LLC is a pharmacy licensed to dispense prescription drugs and other regulated products in all 50 states. Chewy Pharmacy has NABP (National Association of Boards of Pharmacy) and LegitScript accreditation.

The Good

• Autoship
  • Wide Variety of Pet Products
  • Pet Pharmacy
  • 24/7 Customer Service
  • The Chewy Return Policy
  • Today’s Deals
  • Non-Profit Support
  • Pet Blog
  • Chewy App

Autoship

Chewy’s Autoship lets customers schedule regular deliveries of pet supplies. All customers have to do to set up Autoship is add items to their cart, proceed to checkout, and select “Yes” to Autoship and then their preferred schedule. Customers will receive 30% off their first Autoship order and every order after that will save an extra 5-10% on select brands for all of their future Autoship orders. Autoship even applies to prescription medications for a pet; as long as there is a valid prescription or remaining refills. There is no membership fee for Autoship and members can cancel at any time.

Wide Variety of Pet Products

Chewy has made it easy for pet lovers and their furry friends to find the pet care and pet products they need. Chewy's prices on the site are also reasonably low, although, there are more expensive items, but are generally on the larger items or the items in bulk. Chewy.com offers a wide variety of quality products, including dry, wet and canned food, treats, bowls, health and wellness, toys, cleaning, potty training (cat litter, potty pads, etc.), grooming, beds, and prescription pet food. So pet owners should have no problem finding grain-free dog treats or a holistic kitty litter. When selected, each category can be narrowed further by selecting a more specific sub-category, brands, life stage, breed, or material. This makes finding specific pet supplies fairly easy and browsing can be a more productive experience as well.

Whether you're looking for dog treats, a variety pack of cat food, or a hamster wheel, Chewy is most likely to have it.

Pet Pharmacy

Chewy knows that pet parents are busy and don't' always have time to visit the vet to pick up prescriptions. Instead, pet owners can order their pet's medication and have them delivered straight to their door.

Ordering pet meds is a simple and easy process. The company has a Chewy Rx team member contact your vet to approve any online medications. You can also add meds to your Autoship account.

24/7 Customer Service

One of the best things about Chewy is its customer service. The company puts its customers' needs first and Chewy shows this through its shipping rates, speed, and return policy.

Chewy's shipping costs are notable in the online pet store industry. Any orders on Chewy that are over $49 receive free one to two-day shipping. Any orders that are under $49 are given a flat shipping rate of $4.95. This low flat shipping rate is extremely helpful for customers who order heavy items such as dog food.

Chewy.com is known to have fast shipping. If the order is placed before 4 P.M., it will be shipped that same day and most customers report getting their products within 1-2 days of placing an order.

The company is also notorious for sending out handwritten notes with humourous pet puns, birthday cards, and some customers have even received a painting of their pet along with their order.

The Chewy Return Policy

Chewy’s return policy is also admirable. Offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee on ALL products sold. The company asks that the product(s) are unopened and in the original packaging it was shipped in, and Chewy will give a full refund with no other questions asked for 365 days after the original purchase. Chewy will also refund the shipping price that was paid.

Pet owners should be aware that Chewy does not accept returns or exchanges on prescription medications. However, the company will do an exchange if the product is incorrect or damaged. Chewy may issue a refund but this is determined on a case-by-case basis.

Today’s Deals

Pet owners looking for deals on their favorite brands for treats and pet foods should take a look at Chewy’s daily deals. Customers don't need a promo code or coupon code. Customers can just add the item to their shopping cart. For a pet parent looking for specific brands or products that are a little more expensive, this is a great feature as new products are added daily.

Compared to other pet goods suppliers, Chewy offers similar priced items. You will find similar prices on Amazon and PetSmart.

Pet Blog

Chewy has a pet blog that gives pet parents advice on numerous pet-related topics. Pet lovers and owners can find out what’s really in their pups dog food, whether to feed a pet dry or wet food, what vitamins and minerals to give a sick pet, what factors into a pet adoption or how to calm an anxious cat, whether or not you should buy grain-free dog food, and more. Having a blog on the site shows how much Chewy really knows about pets and how owners can provide the best supplies and pet care. Pet owners can read about pet nutrition, health, training, and behavior.

Non-Profit Support

Chewy supports several non-profit organizations such as Shelter Friends, All About Animals Rescue, Shelter Animals Advocates, and others.  Chewy provides food and other items to animals in these shelters.

Gift Guide

Whether you are looking for a Halloween costume for your dog or a Christmas gift for your cat, you can find all the best gift recommendations with Chewy's gift guide. The gift guide includes ideas for all the major holidays as well as guides for what to buy your new pet. As a pet owner, you won't have to run to the store last minute before the holidays. Simply, add the gift into your Autoship order for fast and easy delivery.

Chewy App

Ordering pet food just got one step easier. Chewy released an app for android and IOS users to quickly browse, select, and purchase pet supplies. The app includes all the best features of the website including daily deals and Autoship. Autoship connects seamlessly to the app to help you find your favorite pet essentials and control delivery schedule.

The app also allows you to connect with the Chewy team of experts. Any time of day, call or email customer support directly from your smartphone.

The Bad

• Shipping Limitations
  • Industry Experience
  • No Physical Locations

Shipping Limitations

While most of what Chewy.com does is at a high-quality level, there were a few things that the company lacks. There is no shipping available outside of the contiguous United States.

Chewy does not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, any other U.S. territories, Canada, or any other country.

Industry Experience

Compared to other companies in the pet supply/pet retailer industry Chewy has been around for a relatively short time.

No Physical Locations

Chewy is exclusively based online. While this is convenient for many, some pet owners enjoy taking their dog to the pet store to find which treat he or she likes best. However, since Chewy is owned by PetSmart, you should be able to find similar products at PetSmart stores.

The Bottom Line

Cat owners, dog owners, and exotic pet parents should definitely consider using Chewy as their go-to online pet store.

The company offers more quality products than most local pet stores — customers can find top brands for dogs, cats, horses, small animals, and reptiles. Chewy.com is one of the leading online retailers for various pet products and supplies (pet owners can even find prescription pet food).

Chewy is probably best known for their low shipping fees, fast delivery times, and lenient refund policy. The company return policy is extremely generous by giving a 100% satisfaction guarantee for life on all products sold. Although, Chewy does not currently ship any of its products outside the contiguous U.S.

The daily deals are also a great feature as it requires no Chewy coupon code or promo codes and all orders over $49 have free one to two-day shipping.  Whether customers are looking for top brand dog food or an online retailer that sells equine supplies, Chewy is a one-stop shop with an extensive amount of products for the pet supply industry.

Susie

October 11th, 2020 Lakeland, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great company! I received replacement product immediately when I had some dented cans. When my dog suddenly passed away they told me to donate unopened food instead of return, they credited my account and then I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers with a sympathy card. The compassion for their customers and their pets is evident. Quick delivery and customer service response.

Bee201

September 21st, 2020 Parlin, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

First off, Chewy answers the phone on the first ring without ANY AUTOMATION. Who does that? No one! Second, they are most accommodating. No questions asked for returns AND you don't have to mail it back. Great company to do business with. Great Service and pleasant customer service. This is the way a company should be run. If you own a business... TAKE NOTE FROM CHEWY!

Julie Fogleman

September 16th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company was amazing to us. We had ordered an item from them. It came quickly - everything was great with the order. Then a couple weeks later our dog passed away. Very sad time at our house. So hard to loose a pet. I contacted Chewy.com to see if we could possibly return the item we had ordered for at least a partial refund. They not only refunded our money, told us to keep the item and donate it to an animal shelter and also sent us flowers for the lost of our pet. WOW - what a company to work with. Warmed our broken hearts. We did what they said, and made the donation - so that made us feel good to be able to do that also. If a pet is in our future, we will for sure continue to do business with this awesome company. Great people!!!

Debi Conway

August 26th, 2020 Norristown, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just want to say "thank you" from the bottom of our hearts for the wonderful response from the team at Chewy, in particular Sara, during our time of sadness at the loss our our beloved 17 yr-old furbaby, Picaboo. The phone conversation with Sara when I had to ask to send back the cases of food we had just gotten for her was so caring, compassionate, and empathetic! I was very emotional on the phone with her, and she totally understood, offering very kind words and support in my grief. Then, a couple of days later, we received this beautiful bouquet and note from Sara and Chewy.com!! This touched us so much, we began to tear up! What a wonderful company, with such awesome employees!! And this is not the first time we have received excellent customer service from Chewy, as they have always responded to any problems or concerns quickly and efficiently. You have customers for life in us!! Also, I would like you to know that we donated the two cases of food to Main Line Animal Rescue. You have their gratitude as well as ours!! I would give Chewy 10 Stars if possible!!

idlevices

August 21st, 2020 Chase City, VA

was in tears. In May, 2020, I ordered a training collar for our "runner" pup (at 12 years old!), since we moved and this rural area offers lots of new scents. "Wilson", adopted at the Sheriff Station in Wilson, NC, passed away from quickly deteriorating age before he was ever introduced to the Training Collar we had ordered. We were so, so sad. In Dec, my father passed away (terribly sad), then our rescue kitty passed away (Feline Covid! Tripled the sad). I was explaining to JOVANNA at CHEWY that all these events happened to keep me from accepting that Wilson was gone and returning the collar was an admittance of finality. Joanna was soo kind in assisting me, but what really broke me down was 2 days later I received a gorgeous FTD delivery of one dozen beautiful roses and a gift card for Hello Fresh from JOVANNA at Chewy! Signed "Love" and that their hearts go out to us. I was balling my heart, my sadness and loss out of my eyes! Unbelievable. Thank you for hearing me when I did not expect you were to that extent. THANK YOU for being so very generous. It is so moving. I'm not sure I deserve this love from Jovanna and Chewy, but I know I do love YOU. Your compassion will always move me. What's more, I shared this experience and another friend told me about another unexpected show of support she had with Chewy. In addition to all your products, this is why I'll have you in my conversations and in my heart. Sorry for the length but that's how deeply you touched me! Thank you, Thank YOU, Jovanna at Chewy💖Claire

Jodi Girard

August 13th, 2020 Asbury Park, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy is a wonderful company. Anytime I call, I speak directly to a person. They are helpful, personable and offer great prices. They use your pet’s name in the conversation and even send cards and flowers when you lose a pet. They will replace damaged products and make sure prescriptions get out on time. I wish all companies were this efficient!

Robin Hammer

August 11th, 2020 Fort Lauderdale, FL

I received a coupon in the mail for $15 off orders of $50 or more. I just adopted two kittens. I ordered a bunch of toys, cat food and liter. The literature said that due to the pandemic, delivery may take 3-6 days. I ordered yesterday, Monday afternoon. I received the order this morning, Tuesday! I've never seen such quick delivery! And I ordered 5 to 6 different toys and they all came. Everything in the order was shipped! I'm shocked - and very pleasantly surprised. I just checked prices against Target and Amazon and although Target is a little cheaper on the liter, there is something to be said to having it delivered to your door. Thank you Chewy - I'll be back!

Misty Lacey

July 15th, 2020 Laurel, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have ordered dog food & a dog crate for my Great Dane & had good service with them. I enjoy ordering from this site.

David Molvin

July 8th, 2020 Pompano Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had an autoship set up. It went well for several deliveries. But on the last one, the price doubled. They did not notify me or I would have cancelled the order. That is in my opinion, a pretty sleazy business practice.

Sarah Burton

June 22nd, 2020 Austin, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I buy my cat food here every time. I was so surprised when I started looking for a sharps container, and Chewy came up and had them, I will always buy from them if I have a choice.

Tina Belucci

June 19th, 2020 Glendale, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have a prescription for my dog. It is to help with his aging-related heart burn and sour stomach. We are set to go on a missionary trip for 10 months. We ordered the medicine for him from Chewy.com 1 MONTH early and they kept saying they faxed in the RX verification to my vet but my vet never got it. My vet printed out the history for the entire 10 days after my initial order and NOT ONCE did Chewy RX team fax them. Also they said they CALLED my vet but again, the vet printed out the call logs and NOT ONCE did Chewy try calling them. I am not sure WHY the Chewy Customer Service agents kept lying but we had DOUBLE PROOF they didn't do ANYTHING. Now we have to cancel and RUSH an order from somewhere else because Chewy STILL hasn't done anything and we leave in 1 week. Pathetic. Will NEVER order a RX for my pets again. Other things we ordered that were repacked treats and toys arrived QUICK. Chewy has an UNethical business model. BUYER BEWARE!

Danielle Olivier

June 5th, 2020 Charleston, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service is phenomenal!! Needed to change the type of food one of my dogs was eating and Chewy made it so easy. Not only did they refund me for the food I no longer needed, I was able to donate the bag to a pet shelter near my home. They helped me get the replacement bag and reset up my auto ship all in one phone call. I highly recommend this company!!! Eduardo was my representative.

Lisa Silver

May 6th, 2020 Macedon, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've only been a Chewy.com member for a few months and just want to say how great they have been. My orders have arrived quicker than they were expected. I had a cat that had diabetes and they were very thoughtful when I notified them of her passing. This is a company that is doing things right!!! I will continue to support them and encourage anyone else needing pet supplies to do so as well. Although I recognize the carbon footprint ordering online creates, I know they are doing what they can to provide recyclable and/or reusable shipping materials. Frankly, not only does using chewy.com save me time and money, it saves on the emissions my vehicle is producing going from store to store! Thanks chewy!!! Animal lover ♥

reviewer

April 29th, 2020 Toronto, ON

I get junk emails from these guys on a daily basis no matter how many times I unsubscribe from something I never subscribed to in the first place. This is my 3rd 1 star review on the company for this reason. Keep up the great marketing techniques guys!

Sabrina Hauser

April 27th, 2020 Buffalo, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Disappointed is an understatement & Ive never wrote a review but seriously if you NEED something save yourself the hassle ... I placed an order on the 19th and the packages just shipped on the 24th- 25th. When I placed the order it stated anything over $100 order would ship 1-2 days. Then I received the email saying 7-10. That caused me to have to contact customer service to cancel part of my order since I just got a puppy and needed the crate. Well I kept everything else on the order. The date I was given for delivery was 4/26 by 9pm for two of three packages & 4/27 for the third one. Well here we are on the 26th & now they can’t even give me a date when I should expect the packages. The labels weren’t even created until 10pm on 4/25. I needed these things, they are essential for my animals. For a first time experience I’m not impressed and can’t say I will deal with them again.

Sandy W

April 14th, 2020 Vestal, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy has always been there for me and all of my fur babies. Their customer service is absolutely stellar. The representatives have always helped me with my needs and provided compassion and kindness when we recently lost our fur baby to his battle with diabetes. They sent kind and compassionate emails, and even flowers and a lovely card. I will always trust Chewy with the needs of my animals. We feel cared for. I can't speak highly enough of this company.

Rolee

April 14th, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like that the pet food comes right to my door within two to three days for I am old and disabled. Hard for me to walk stores. The orders are always on time so my pets do not go hungry. Prices are lower then local stores in my area. Thank you for great service Chewy!!

Eugene Chung

April 13th, 2020 Glen Mills, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy's customer service has always been great but our recent experience just took it to another level. We ordered the wrong cat food in the midst of our panic buying and instead of having us return it, Chewy asked us to simply donate it to a local shelter! We were completely blown away by their generosity.

Teresa Edington

April 12th, 2020 Homedale, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Before last month I would have given them a 5 star rating. Now they are lucky it's 2 and not 1. I am autoship for my dogs medications and have normally had no problem getting them. Last month I got an email informing me there was a problem with my order and I needed to contact. I did. I was informed they were out of the medication and my order would be canceled if I did not want to order something else. It was canceled the next day. After going around and around with customer service I had to order from my veterinarian. I am on a fixed income and originally went with Chewy and autoship to be able to afford the meds for my pooch. Now I cannot pay one of my monthly bills because I have to have her medication. The markup by my veterinarian is costly. So. This month I again received an email telling me there was a problem with my order and it has again been canceled. My issue ... Chewy should be filling autoship orders FIRST before any other order is filled.... I am very disappointed, angry and sad. My dog and I should not have to suffer Chewy's negligence in this matter.

JoAnn White

April 12th, 2020 Flushing, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I get my little boy Barney's food on auto ship each month. I noticed i was running low and moved up his order to ship ASAP ( due to his special diet I can't find his food in a "regular store"). I received an email that due to COVID-19 shipping would not be the usual 1-2 days but possibly 7-10 days. As a few days passed and Barney's food was dwindling i called Chewy in a panic. The rep i spoke to was so sweet and reassuring, she checked to see if she could give me a ship date which she could not since the order was at the warehouse and preparing to ship. She informed me if i could find the food elsewhere to let Chewy know and they would reimburse me. As an essential worker I am still working and was not able to "shop" locally and could not locate it online. Within two days my order was shipped and received. But that's not the end of the story. When I got home from work I found a beautiful bouquet of flowers and they were from Chewy!!!!! Have you ever heard of a large company sending flowers to a customer?????? What a wonderful thing to do. Chewy has a customer for life and i will tell everyone how great they are!!! God bless Chewy!!!!

Gabriele Scremin

April 2nd, 2020 Grimsby, ON DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Can't say enough about the exceptional service that we have received through Chewy. Quick service and shipped properly. Absolutely no problem with returns, and when they give you a return, they ask that you donate the incorrect (or changed mind) product to a shelter in need. How fantastic is that! Love buying from Chewy and what they stand for! 5*

Karen Torino

April 1st, 2020 Tallahassee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy is a great online pet store to shop from. I like how they have an auto ship option so you do not personally have to keep ordering something. Great variety of items and fairly nice prices.

April aphe8493

March 29th, 2020 Castle Rock, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love chewy. There is so much to buy on here. I usually buy my dog sweaters for when its winter because my dog doesn't have a lot of fur.

Ellie

March 24th, 2020 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy only sales the most quality products. I can always trust that whatever I buy here is reasonably priced and best for my dog. The site makes it all so much easier too.

Rocio Diaz

March 17th, 2020 Tallahassee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy has a large variety of items for all types of pets. I buy my cat's food, toys, and litter boxes from here. The quality of the items is great and the prices are affordable.

Doc

March 17th, 2020 Mendon, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have a great selection of items. I don’t line their marketing scheme of undercutting prices to just get customers

Loraine Hite

March 10th, 2020 Seymour, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a frenchie and we needed special food for him. Chewy always delivered on time. My little guy died a few days after the last shipment and not only did they give me a full refund, but I received a beautiful floral arrangement from Emily, the rep I had spoken. She and Chewy understand the value of our four legged family members and it was so much appreciated!! Thank you Emily and Chewy.com

MaryAnn Hagblom

March 9th, 2020 West Jordan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy is great. I love that you can set up auto ship and add and subtract things as needed. And they give you a discount when you use auto ship.

Sarah Mercival

March 9th, 2020 , FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Every year for my dogs birthday they send a bundle of goodies for her. They have dog food sold in bigger bags than retail at a more reasonable price, their toys are affordable and sturdy.

Bernadette Douglas

March 9th, 2020 Silver Spring, MD

Prices are good, shipping is not reliable. Packages do not arrive when they say they should and will arrive the day later.

Anita pea

March 8th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy was a good choice for my online pet shopping. It was super easy to find stuff, the service was nice, and the prices were low.

Linda Hays

March 7th, 2020 Layton, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy is my favorite online pet store to shop from. They ship it to you fast and the products are good.

Erin Glendening

March 7th, 2020 New Orleans, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I buy all my dogs food on Chewy.com. They have a delivery program where you can set the dogs food to be sent at a certain day during the month. I love it!

Ashley Roberts

March 7th, 2020 Norcross, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy.com has a very large selection with reputable brands and great prices. Shipping is always fast and the deals are great!

Clay Magee

March 7th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy is an amazing way for me to buy items for my dog when I cannot go to a store. I love the variety but having to wait for shipping is inconvenient.

Janie Dennis

March 4th, 2020 Tallahassee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love Chewy! They have so many products to choose from which you wouldn't even think about because they don't have it in regular pet stores! Their products are becoming well known! I got their clicker and target stick in one! Its fabulous to train my puppy!

Chrissie

March 4th, 2020 Canton, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy customer care people on the phones have always been pleasant and caring. Recently with a very ill baby boy they walked the extra mile to deliver my baby’s food and toy needs speedily and with true compassion Chewy is the Besf company that happened for our furry babies. Thank you Chewy. You helped him recover too. Chrissie and Zeus

Kimi Bayles

March 2nd, 2020 Sandy, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So impressed with the quality of the dog bed I bought! It is soft and has been very durable with 2 puppies using it!

Dwhoush

February 29th, 2020 Slidell, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love Chewy’s selection of different products for dogs they offer. Their customer service is awesome and the toys always show up quickly. I’m not worried about the quality because my dogs just tear them up anyways.

Brianna bourgeois

February 28th, 2020 Norcross, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Prices are always lower on chewy than any other website. Everything is very simple and I have never had a problem with shipping.

Tiffany I

February 27th, 2020 Elkridge, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My favorite pet site for my dog. Prices are competitive and super quick shipping. I’ve received boxes within 1-2 days... without paying for expedited shipping. They always have online sales.

Nick Hansen

February 27th, 2020 Eagle Mountain, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far so good. We have loved the convenience of getting a shipment of the stuff that our picky-eating dog loves, one large bag auto-shipped every other month. Every chew toy we've picked up from this site has been high quality and lasted way longer than most other places.

Tedi

February 25th, 2020 South Jordan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love chewy. Great stuff. Quick delivery. Unique finds Great collars. Nice rugs that work.

Kaysha Love

February 24th, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love shopping on Chewy for my dog. All my dogs needs are on chewy. From dog treats to accessories to other pet necessities. I haven't purchased something from here and wasn't pleased with my purchase.

Theresa Bour

February 23rd, 2020 Little Rock, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have used Chewy for dog food and dog toys. The prices are great. We had a package stolen from our door and Chewy replaced it.

Kaitlyn Rios

February 23rd, 2020 Ogden, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy is perfect for online pet supplies. I buy pet food, toys, and grooming products for my dog. I always save money and time using their website. I love the convenience!

Kilee Wagner

February 22nd, 2020 Bountiful, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Recently got a puppy and ordered everything from chewy. One item didn't work for us and their return policy was amazing and got a new one with 1 day shipping!

David T

February 21st, 2020 Ogden, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy.com has a great selection for my pets and the orders show up very quickly. So much easier to use than going to a store.

liz ramos

February 21st, 2020 Corona, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy did not deliver on time and it took them over a week in which I asked 3 separate times where my order was to realize that it had gotten "lost". I talked to several customer service representatives and they just proceeded to tell me that it would be here shortly "in the next 1-2 days" and time after time it was wrong. On their website, they say that any order over $50 is 1-2 day shipping so I would expect that to be correct yet it is anything but that. After this poor experience, I will no longer be a chewy consumer. During this week I had to run out to the store and buy more things such as dog food that I had completely run out of waiting around for chewy.

Becky Steiner

February 20th, 2020 Allenton, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have been Chewy customers for quite a few years now. I had recently ordered 2 cases of prescription dog food for one of our beloved dogs. Sadly we lost our dog 4 days ago. I emailed Chewy to ask if I could return the unopened case of food. I informed them our dog had passed away and our other dog couldn’t eat the prescription food. They emailed me back the most sincere email about the loss of our dog and credited me back not only the unopened case of food but also the entire amount for the opened case!!! And... to top it all off, today we received an absolutely gorgeous bouquet of flowers with a beautifully written card! Chewy is an amazing company that truly cares about their customers and their pets. Thank you Chewy for the heart-warming experience you provided us! You have added light to a very sorrowful time in our lives!