The majority of Chewy reviews (read below) reveal that customers are happy with Chewy's prices, two-day shipping, Autoship program, pharmacy, and variety of pet products. When shopping for pet supplies, Chewy is a reliable and convenient online destination for pet parents.

Here's a bit about the company and how they're doing today:

Chewy’s mission is to become the most trusted and convenient online destination for pet lovers and its partners—vets and service providers. Chewy measures its success by the happiness of the people and pets it serves, not simply by the number of pet supplies delivered. Chewy has over 1,000 brands customers know and love—including Pharmacy. Chewy offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on every item and order. The company provides free shipping on orders over $49 and 30% off a customers' first AutoShip order.

There are customer service representatives available to our customers 24/7 across phone, email, chat, and social media—holidays and weekends.

Chewy Pharmacy KY, LLC is a pharmacy licensed to dispense prescription drugs and other regulated products in all 50 states. Chewy Pharmacy has NABP (National Association of Boards of Pharmacy) and LegitScript accreditation.

The Good

• Autoship
  • Wide Variety of Pet Products
  • Pet Pharmacy
  • 24/7 Customer Service
  • The Chewy Return Policy
  • Today’s Deals
  • Pet Blog

Autoship

Chewy’s Autoship lets customers schedule regular deliveries of pet supplies. All customers have to do to set up Autoship is add items to their cart, proceed to checkout, and select “Yes” to Autoship and then their preferred schedule. Customers will receive 30% off their first Autoship order and every order after that will save an extra 5-10% on select brands for all of their future Autoship orders. Autoship even applies to prescription medications for a pet; as long as there is a valid prescription or remaining refills. There is no membership fee for Autoship and members can cancel at any time.

Wide Variety of Pet Products

Chewy has made it easy for pet lovers and their furry friend to find the pet care and pet products they need. Chewy's prices on the site are also reasonably low, although, there are more expensive items, but are generally on the larger items or the items in bulk. Chewy.com offers a wide variety of quality products, including dry, wet and canned food, treats, bowls, health and wellness, toys, cleaning, potty training (cat litter, potty pads, etc.), grooming, beds, and prescription food. So pet owners should have no problem finding grain-free dog treats or a holistic kitty litter. When selected, each category can be narrowed further by selecting a more specific sub-category, brands, life stage, breed, or material. This makes finding specific pet supplies fairly easy and browsing can be a more productive experience as well.

Whether you're looking for dog treats, a variety pack of cat food or a hamster wheel, Chewy is most likely to have it.

Pet Pharmacy

Chewy knows that pet parents are busy and don't' always have time to visit the vet to pick up prescriptions. Instead pet owners can order their pet's medication and have them delivered straight to their door.

Ordering pet meds is a simple and easy process. The company even has a Chewy Rx team member contact your vet to approve any online medications. You can even add any meds to your Autoship account.

24/7 Customer Service

One of the best things about Chewy is the customer service. The company puts its customers' needs first and Chewy shows this through its shipping rates, speed, and return policy.

Chewy's shipping costs are notable in the online pet store industry. Any orders on Chewy that are over $49 receive free one to two-day shipping. Any orders that are under $49 are given a flat shipping rate of $4.95. This low flat shipping rate is extremely helpful for customers who order heavy items such as dog food.

Chewy.com is known to have fast shipping. If the order is placed before 4 P.M., it will be shipped that same day and most customers report getting their products within 1-2 days of placing an order.

The company is also notorious for sending out handwritten notes with humourous pet puns, birthday cards, and some customers have even received a painting of their pet along with their order.

The Chewy Return Policy

Chewy’s return policy is also admirable. Offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee on ALL products sold. The company asks that the product(s) are unopened and in the original packaging it was shipped in, and Chewy will give a full refund with no other questions asked for 365 days after the original purchase. Chewy will also refund the shipping price that was paid.

Pet owners should be aware that Chewy does not accept returns or exchanges on prescription medications. However, the company will do an exchange if the product is incorrect or damaged. Chewy may issue a refund but this is determined on a case-by-case basis.

Today’s Deals

Pet owners looking for deals on their favorite brands for treats and pet foods should take a look at Chewy’s daily deals. Customers don't need a Chewy coupon, promo code or coupon code. Customers can just add the item to their shopping cart. For pet parents looking for specific brands or products that are a little more expensive, this is a great feature as new products are added daily.

Pet Blog

Chewy has a pet blog that gives pet parents advice on numerous pet-related topics. Pet lovers and owners can find out what’s really in their pups dog food, whether to feed a pet dry or wet food, what vitamins and minerals to give a sick pet, what factors into a pet adoption or how to calm an anxious cat, whether or not you should buy grain-free dog food, and more. Having a blog on the site shows how much Chewy really knows about pets and how owners can provide the best supplies and pet care. Pet owners can read about pet nutrition, health, training, and behavior.

The Bad

• Shipping Limitations
  • Industry Experience

Shipping Limitations

While most of what Chewy.com does is at a high-quality level, there were a few things that the company lacks. There is no shipping available outside of the contiguous United States.

Chewy does not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, any other U.S. territories, Canada, or any other countries.

Industry Experience

Compared to other companies in the pet supply/pet retailer industry Chewy has been around for a relatively short time.

The Bottom Line

Cat owners, dog owners, and exotic pet parents should definitely consider using Chewy as their go-to online pet store.

The company offers more quality products than most local pet stores — customers can find top brands for dogs, cats, horses, small animals, and reptiles. Chewy.com is one of the leading online retailers for various pet products and supplies (pet owners can even find prescription pet food).

Chewy is probably best known for their low shipping fees, fast delivery times, and lenient refund policy. The company return policy is extremely generous by giving a 100% satisfaction guarantee for life on all products sold. Although, Chewy does not currently ship any of its products outside the contiguous U.S.

The daily deals are also a great feature as it requires no Chewy coupon code or promo codes and all orders over $49 have free one to two-day shipping.  Whether customers are looking for top brand dog food or an online retailer that sells equine supplies, Chewy is a one-stop shop with an extensive amount of products for the pet supply industry.

Chewy supports several non-profit organizations such as: Shelter Friends, All About Animals Rescue, Shelter Animals Advocates, and others.

Tiffany I

February 27th, 2020 Elkridge, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My favorite pet site for my dog. Prices are competitive and super quick shipping. I’ve received boxes within 1-2 days... without paying for expedited shipping. They always have online sales.

Nick Hansen

February 27th, 2020 Eagle Mountain, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far so good. We have loved the convenience of getting a shipment of the stuff that our picky-eating dog loves, one large bag auto-shipped every other month. Every chew toy we've picked up from this site has been high quality and lasted way longer than most other places.

Theresa Bour

February 25th, 2020 Little Rock, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have used Chewy for dog food and dog toys. The prices are great. We had a package stolen from our door and Chewy replaced it.

Kaysha Love

February 25th, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love shopping on Chewy for my dog. All my dogs needs are on chewy. From dog treats to accessories to other pet necessities. I haven't purchased something from here and wasn't pleased with my purchase.

Tedi

February 25th, 2020 South Jordan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love chewy. Great stuff. Quick delivery. Unique finds Great collars. Nice rugs that work.

Kaitlyn Rios

February 25th, 2020 Ogden, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy is perfect for online pet supplies. I buy pet food, toys, and grooming products for my dog. I always save money and time using their website. I love the convenience!

David T

February 24th, 2020 Ogden, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy.com has a great selection for my pets and the orders show up very quickly. So much easier to use than going to a store.

Kilee Wagner

February 22nd, 2020 Bountiful, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Recently got a puppy and ordered everything from chewy. One item didn't work for us and their return policy was amazing and got a new one with 1 day shipping!

sabrina krutilla

February 21st, 2020 Tampa, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Just purchased 4 bgs Kitty litter and 1 bag of ferret food, it arrived damaged and all bags were sliced open, it looked like it was opened and retaped when it was delivered. I called them up and let them know what happened. It was FedEx that delivered it.go figure. And they were very nice and replaced all the items in the box. I will continue to order from them. They are an excellent company.

Becky Steiner

February 21st, 2020 Allenton, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have been Chewy customers for quite a few years now. I had recently ordered 2 cases of prescription dog food for one of our beloved dogs. Sadly we lost our dog 4 days ago. I emailed Chewy to ask if I could return the unopened case of food. I informed them our dog had passed away and our other dog couldn’t eat the prescription food. They emailed me back the most sincere email about the loss of our dog and credited me back not only the unopened case of food but also the entire amount for the opened case!!! And... to top it all off, today we received an absolutely gorgeous bouquet of flowers with a beautifully written card! Chewy is an amazing company that truly cares about their customers and their pets. Thank you Chewy for the heart-warming experience you provided us! You have added light to a very sorrowful time in our lives!

liz ramos

February 21st, 2020 Corona, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy did not deliver on time and it took them over a week in which I asked 3 separate times where my order was to realize that it had gotten "lost". I talked to several customer service representatives and they just proceeded to tell me that it would be here shortly "in the next 1-2 days" and time after time it was wrong. On their website, they say that any order over $50 is 1-2 day shipping so I would expect that to be correct yet it is anything but that. After this poor experience, I will no longer be a chewy consumer. During this week I had to run out to the store and buy more things such as dog food that I had completely run out of waiting around for chewy.

Nichole Hiatt

February 20th, 2020 Eagle Mountain, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I recently ordered a lightbulb for my aquarium and it arrived in great time. The packaging was sufficient and protected the light from breaking.

Tyler Wagner

February 18th, 2020 Eagle Mountain, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our puppy gets so excited when her chewy box gets delivered. They ship on time and have great customer service.

Pet Mom

February 12th, 2020 Rainsville, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We started using Chewy.com for our dogs food and treats back in 2017. They always were very accurate and fast with shipping our orders. We had to have our sweet girl of 14-years euthanized due to severe health problems. I informed Chewy's Customer Service about her passing. They immediately sent us an email with their sympathies, and a refund of our last order. Then today, we received a dozen roses from them to again show their sympathy. We have never seen a company that cares this much!!! They are the very best, and if we find it in our hearts to get another dog in the future, they will be our go to place for ALL our pet needs!!

Bethany Tod

February 12th, 2020 Falmouth, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

In a day and age where customer experience/service are becoming increasingly important to differentiate the competition, the lack of a positive CX encounter by even just one consumer can have a lasting impact on the business. Sadly,my experience with Chewy.com falls into the less than desirable CX experience. When a special diet for one of my pets was prescribed by my veterinarian, we chose Chewy.com over the veterinarian's pharmacy for one simple reason - Chewy offered free prescription treats with each of the foods ordered. Price was the same, both offered free shipping. Despite two out of two previous poor experiences with Chewy.com, we decided to give them another chance. When my product arrived today very poorly packaged with a bag of dry food torn open and the kibble looking suspiciously moldy/tainted and minus the free-with-purchase advertised items, one customer service representative single-handedly assured I will never shop Chewy.com again. Alexander, the customer service representative I spoke with, was quite flippant about the problems experienced with this shipment. His lack of empathy, poor customer service skills, lack of a resolution of any sort to the problems I experienced and blatant lack of care for the customer or the pets they serve has cemented my decision that Chewy.com does not deserve a fourth chance and I promptly canceled future autoships of the products I will need for the lifetime of my pet. My first shipment from Chewy.com was also poorly packaged with a torn open bag of pet food. The representative I spoke with during that call replaced my order (chance #2), but that package was also poorly packaged and while the bag of dry food was not torn this time, the canned food I also ordered arrived crushed, dented, and damaged. This latest chance (chance #3) only highlighted the ongoing packaging problems and lack of customer care demonstrated repeatedly by this company. Beware of shopping Chewy.com - there is a great and obvious void in customer service and packaging is quite poor. All this being said, would anyone like a bag of very very expensive prescription diet food that was previously opened and whose kibble looks suspiciously moldy/tainted? I have a bag to dispose of while I order from my veterinarian.

Mickey Wilson

February 10th, 2020 Sacramento, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

good selection of toys and products, easy to order and purchase. Items arrive pretty fast

Heather Wrigley

February 10th, 2020 Cedar Fort, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have everything you could need for your pet! And everything I’ve bought has lasted!

Bill Nelson

February 10th, 2020 Ogden, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lots of products to choose from. Love having my order come straight to my house. No need to go to the store to pick items up. Always have my brands in stock.

Eddie Rios

February 10th, 2020 Ogden, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy.com is likely the best online website for ordering all your pet needs. It's cheap and delivery is speedy. They carry all the popular brands and many times much cheaper than retail stores. Chewy offers a wide selection and returns or refunds are not problematic. They make online shopping easy and convenient and beat out other sites with great brands.

Amanda

February 7th, 2020 Montebello, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I enjoy shopping at Chewy.com because their customer service is really great and helpful.

Angelina Hamilton

February 7th, 2020 Gulfport, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My dog absolutely loves everything from chewy, the selection of items is a amazing and I will always cherish the look my dog gets when she gets her box, The convience of getting it all at the same time is the perfect thing for me.

Ana LaBorde

February 6th, 2020 Norcross, GA

Love ordering from chewy! Everything we have ordered always arrives in a timely fashion and is a pretty good deal. I had an issue with my dog not wanting to eat the food I ordered and they took care of it for me immediately. I also love the Christmas cards they send! Great customer service.

Christyan Bennett

February 4th, 2020 Marrero, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy.com has everything my pets need and want. They have several great food options and other things such as amazing dog foods and treats that my husky enjoys so much! Also their scheduled deliveries are always on time. You can also get this at a great low offer. Would definitely recommend!

Dale Springstead

February 4th, 2020 Abilene, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I placed a rather large order I do every month, for my animals. I have no issue with ordering dry goods if the order is placed by 9am it arrives at my door next day. Different story with the pharmacy, My dog is diabetic so he is on insulin I thought I would try to order from chewy after 4 days the insulin is still stating "preparing for shipment" So I contact customer service and they tell me it was approved by my Vet clinic it should ship out in the next couple of days, I told them that was acceptable, and I will call you back. I call my Vet clinic and ask them when did they approved the script with chewy, they told me the 4 days ago. I call chewy back and explain again with the exception of what my Vet Clinic told me, now she tells me that the vet clinic approved it today and it will ship now in the next 3 days. which would be a Sunday at the latest, so who is lying my Vet Clinic or Chewy? I explain to her I just got off the phone with my Vet and they approved it 4 days ago I never got a response back. Then she tells me that the pharmacy items are shipped out of different state that is the reason for the delay in shipping, I believe they are using a second party vendor and once the order is transferred, no telling how long it will take So with my experience I wouldn't use the pharmacy department with Chewy a $7.00 savings is not worth it.

Pamela Chapman

February 4th, 2020 Canton, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just had the BEST customer service experience ever! We placed an order with Chewy.com last week and received it Friday. There was an item missing, so I called the 800 number. The phone didn't even ring before a LIVE PERSON picked up. I told her what was up. She simply needed my name and phone number to look up the account, verified that the item had been ordered, and re-ordered it for free. The call lasted less than 5 minutes! It's taken longer for me to write this than the call, itself, took! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

avm1990

January 30th, 2020 Hawley, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I LOVE Chewy.com! They process and ship orders quickly, I love their autoship option for dog food. Any time I have had a problem with an order needing to be returned or exchanged, they are prompt with sending out a replacement and request the original order be donated to a local rescue or shelter. We receive a Christmas card during the holidays and a birthday card for the pets with a coupon. The have the best customer service out of any company I have ever dealt with.

chris Francom

January 29th, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Simple and easy. Had my dog’s food delivered right to my doorstep along with some toys.

Joyce Phillips

January 28th, 2020 Hagerstown, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy isn’t cat friendly. They are biased towards dogs and their target audience is dog owners. They don’t tailor their email responses to their audience. They assume everyone is a dog owner/lover, using boiler plate language like “give us a bark if you need anything else” and “have a tail wagging great day” even if you contact them regarding a cat product. They have numerous tv commercials, almost entirely of dogs. In the rare occurrence there is a cat, it’s in the background, hardly noticeable. In one commercial, a spokeswoman talks about not having to lug heavy cat litter from the store, yet there isn’t a single cat in the commercial—only dogs! I contacted their corporate office and told them given cats outnumber dogs in pet ownership, I would think they would want to target cat owners as well, but instead they project themselves as being biased towards dogs by excluding cats from their commercials. The fact they never responded is very telling. They are selective in which negative reviews they post. They only post negative reviews that are inane (ex. product stinks, pet didn’t like it). They wouldn’t post my review which provided constructive criticism and scientific evidence—product caused diarrhea and vomiting even after ruling out other possible causes—because they didn’t want it to impact their bottom line—sales. There are plenty of pet retailers who love cats and who appreciate the business and feedback of their owners. And Petco and Entirely Pets will match other retailers’ prices.

Rosie Renee

January 20th, 2020 Flint, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy.com is absolutely amazing!!! They have amazingly fast shipping awesome products that never disappoint you, but even if it were possible to be disappointed by there prodUct there’s no way you could be after talking to customer support and seeing there return poilicy. Not to mention the awesome hand written Christmas card you receive from them how cool hand written all around absolutely love chewy will never take my business elsewhere

Zac Cannon

January 20th, 2020 Biloxi, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My wife recently bought some pet toys, food, and puppy vitamins from Chewy. Everything came like it was supposed to. Prices were reasonable and shipping was very quick!

Asia Bui

January 20th, 2020 Gulfport, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This website is so so affordable and I want to literally buy everything from here! My dog got this adorable stuffed sheep and hes in love with it! We also bought him this nice and comfortable harness for very cheap but great quality!

SkylarPickens

January 17th, 2020 Gulfport, MS

Chewy is amazing and my dog LOVES it! We get so excited about what to get off of there!

Kathy Trout

January 17th, 2020 New Orleans, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great prices and lots of variety. Have always been pleased with the service and quality.

Tali Santi

January 16th, 2020 Fort Mill, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have no other words besides THE BEST- WONDERFUL COMPANY. From easy website and auto ships that you can easily mange, change, delay and always with a warning before shipping -to calling your vet to send your dogs prescription to them (how annoying is that and they do it for you!!?!) . Great prices and the best costumer service that I have ever seen. They sent me an personal email when my dog passed and also flowers to my home. How can someone not consider this company? I’m spreading the word about Chewy while I’m not ready to have another pet. I haven’t seen a company like them here in USA before. Bidu was also thankful for all the boxes he got when he was here. Thank you from all of us!!! We really appreciate it.

Pesqually Flanger

January 16th, 2020 Oswego, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewys autoship program is a joke! I had placed an order that happened to be on sale, to be shipped on Jan 11th. When I hadn’t received it by the 13th, I decided to give them a call. They informed me that an item I had ordered was on back order and that they were holding the entire order until all items were available. I informed him that you need to let someone know by email as I was about to fun out of food. He then offered to send the order immediately but without honoring the sale price from my original order. This place is a joke and I will never order from them again! Be careful if you auto ship as you may not receive your items when you are expecting them.

Mickey Mangum

January 16th, 2020 Long Beach, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have ordered several items from Chewy and they always are priced well and arrived quickly. It is a seamless system.

jaiden ellis

January 16th, 2020 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have everything I need for my all my pets. Love the delivery. Great service.

Ella Lansford

January 15th, 2020 Long Beach, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It always shows what I want and the quality is always great I love getting stuff for my pupos.

Wendy Liu

January 15th, 2020 Bethesda, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy is awesome !! They stand by their products and their customer satisfaction. The convenience of ordering online and getting free delivery is great. I can find all my pets needs from medication, toys, treats and food.

Laurie Massie

January 14th, 2020 Gulfport, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great selection of products, food, treats! Quick delivery, super customer service!

Johanna Hughey

January 13th, 2020 Long Beach, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fast free delivery with better prices than you can find in your local pet store. More variety of products. Good value.

Hannah

January 2nd, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy is the best. Best products, best prices, best customer service! They make everything easier for you!

SB

December 31st, 2019 Jacksonville Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Best customer service!! It’s not easy to find companies that really do customer service well - their response time and how they empower their employees to make things right for the customer even if it’s not their error or mistake is a true reflection of a company with a sound culture! On top of that—it’s such a convenient way to shop for my pup....love Chewy!

Ashley

December 31st, 2019 Inwood, WV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I use the auto ship function for cat/dog food, cat litter, and toys/accessories. The customer service is great, with prompt replacements for damaged items and birthday/holiday cards for each of my pets. I recently had a dog pass away and contacted chewy about returning an unused item. They refunded the money spent, told me to keep/donate the item, and sent flowers to my house. I would recommend Chewy.com for all of your pet needs!

Roman Christiansen

December 30th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy.com is a great website that helped me meet my pets needs. Everything I ordered came on time and in good condition!

Melissa Pollard

December 16th, 2019 Round Rock, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been using Chewy since we rescued my baby boy in March and have had incredible experience with them including their customer service. I called once when my vet recommended a completely diff food due to digestive problems and instead of them having me return the 98% full bag, they immediately refunded me and asked that I donate the food to a good cause another time I called to return a product again asked that I donate it and immediately refunded my card on file. Today in the mail out of the clear blue I receive a small package from Chewy (I didn’t order anything extra) it was an incredibly sweet gift from them. They had my pups profile pic made into a small 4x6 oil print. It was amazing! I wish I could post a pic of it bcuz it was that sweet❤️. The young lady even put her name on the back of it! I’m even more smitten by Chewy.com. Thank you for your generosity not just to me sms Zeus but to the many many other animals who have been rescued and those waiting to be rescued one day.

Michelle W

December 16th, 2019 Coraopolis, PA

Chewy is awesome! You can subscribe to treats and food. You can get your pet toys, outfits, beds and more. Not to mention its so affordable and fast shipping!!!

Barbie Brewer

December 11th, 2019 Pleasanton, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

NOT RELIABLE. NOT DEPENDABLE. We order prescription food that is very important to my old and ailing German Shepherd that I love like a child. the order was supposed to be delivered on the 5th but got delayed to the 6th. I could handle that since I had enough for the 6th. Waited all day only to have to call them to find out they won't deliver it until the 9th now, though they never told me. It is now 9 pm and the vet is closed until Monday so my dog will either go hungry or have to eat food that has caused her to get giants sores on her body resulting in external bleeding and hair loss. this is the exchange. I'm obviously very upset. Kiairia S.: Hi, my name is Kiairia S., how may I help you? Barbie: My dog's food didin't arrive today as promised Barbie: She is on a perscription diet and will now not be able to eat until Dec 9th Barbie: That is NOT acceptable to me Barbie: I don't understand why it was in california and then went back to Arizona Barbie: is there anything that you can do to get her food here by tomorrow? Kiairia S.: I am so sorry about the delay you are experiencing. At this time we do not have a way to expedite this order but I am more than happy to provide a partial refund for any local purchase needed until the order arrives. Barbie: i can't find a store locally that carries it Barbie: Can you please help me understand how this happened and why my dogs health is now being put at risk? Barbie: How can I trust you again? Barbie: This is the message I received yesterday and the message that I trusted: Your package is still on the way, but it's running late. Rest assured, your goodies are expected to arrive on December 6, 2019, and you'll be notified if there are any other delays. No action is needed from you at this time. Barbie: I'm not sure why you cannot overnight something, even if it a smaller bag that only gets up through until the 9th Kiairia S.: Things are a little backed up on our and our shippers sides due to a busy holiday season and inclement weather impacting our warehouses and delivery drivers. The expected delivery date for your package was the 6th but we were unable to complete it and will do so again on the next available delivery day. Kiairia S.: We do not have an expedite service at this time. Barbie: I will ensure my Vet knows to no longer refer your company and will write a review on as many sites as possible. This is not acceptable. These are living beings that are part of our family and service needs to be reliable. I don't appreciate your responses that are treating this like it is unimportant. Barbie: Please provide a partial refund this order and do whatever you can to ensure it arrives Monday. You have left me in a TERRIBLE situation. If you had notified me when my vet was open today, I could have gotten some, but now you have left me with no option but to feed my dog food that will harm her Barbie: my reviews will include a copy of this exchange Kiairia S.: We know that your pets are family and we are trying to get every package out as quickly as possible. We are more than happy to provide the funds to you so KC can still have the formula they need. Barbie: but we have nowhere to get it since you didn't notify my during business hours today. Barbie: that is not ok Barbie: You sent me an email yesterday apologizing for the delay and saying it would arrive today. You sent me nothing today to tell that wasn't going to happen

Juan

December 9th, 2019 Beaver, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy is awesome! It's the one stop shop for everything pet related! When i got my puppy a few months back i went on Chewy and bought everything from a flea collar to a pooper scooper! Prices are fair and customer service is A+. Thank you for the Christmas card as well!

krista Counterman

December 6th, 2019 Westerville, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I loved this company till today. My autoship was to be shipped out on Wednesday and did not ship. When in inquired on when it would be shipped there wa s no ETA as they were working on the cyber monday shipments. I had to buy other food for my puppies as we were about to run out and I can't simply wait till the shipment may or may not arrive. Its a shame that cyber monday shipments are more important than the repeat customers that use autoship I have since moved my business to another company. The customer service rep offered no help or anything. Just sorry too bad.