The majority of Chewy reviews (read below) reveal that customers are happy with Chewy's prices, two-day shipping, Autoship program, pharmacy, and variety of pet products. When shopping for pet supplies, Chewy is a reliable and convenient online destination for pet parents.

Here's a bit about the company and how they're doing today:

Chewy’s mission is to become the most trusted and convenient online destination for pet lovers and its partners—vets and service providers. Chewy measures its success by the happiness of the people and pets it serves, not simply by the number of pet supplies delivered. Chewy has over 1,000 brands customers know and love—including Pharmacy. Chewy offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on every item and order. The company provides free shipping on orders over $49 and 30% off a customers' first AutoShip order.

There are customer service representatives available to our customers 24/7 across phone, email, chat, and social media—holidays and weekends.

Chewy Pharmacy KY, LLC is a pharmacy licensed to dispense prescription drugs and other regulated products in all 50 states. Chewy Pharmacy has NABP (National Association of Boards of Pharmacy) and LegitScript accreditation.

The Good

• Autoship
  • Wide Variety of Pet Products
  • Pet Pharmacy
  • 24/7 Customer Service
  • The Chewy Return Policy
  • Today’s Deals
  • Pet Blog

Autoship

Chewy’s Autoship lets customers schedule regular deliveries of pet supplies. All customers have to do to set up Autoship is add items to their cart, proceed to checkout, and select “Yes” to Autoship and then their preferred schedule. Customers will receive 30% off their first Autoship order and every order after that will save an extra 5-10% on select brands for all of their future Autoship orders. Autoship even applies to prescription medications for a pet; as long as there is a valid prescription or remaining refills. There is no membership fee for Autoship and members can cancel at any time.

Wide Variety of Pet Products

Chewy has made it easy for pet lovers and their furry friend to find the pet care and pet products they need. Chewy's prices on the site are also reasonably low, although, there are more expensive items, but are generally on the larger items or the items in bulk. Chewy.com offers a wide variety of quality products, including dry, wet and canned food, treats, bowls, health and wellness, toys, cleaning, potty training (cat litter, potty pads, etc.), grooming, beds, and prescription food. So pet owners should have no problem finding grain-free dog treats or a holistic kitty litter. When selected, each category can be narrowed further by selecting a more specific sub-category, brands, life stage, breed, or material. This makes finding specific pet supplies fairly easy and browsing can be a more productive experience as well.

Whether you're looking for dog treats, a variety pack of cat food or a hamster wheel, Chewy is most likely to have it.

Pet Pharmacy

Chewy knows that pet parents are busy and don't' always have time to visit the vet to pick up prescriptions. Instead pet owners can order their pet's medication and have them delivered straight to their door.

Ordering pet meds is a simple and easy process. The company even has a Chewy Rx team member contact your vet to approve any online medications. You can even add any meds to your Autoship account.

24/7 Customer Service

One of the best things about Chewy is the customer service. The company puts its customers' needs first and Chewy shows this through its shipping rates, speed, and return policy.

Chewy's shipping costs are notable in the online pet store industry. Any orders on Chewy that are over $49 receive free one to two-day shipping. Any orders that are under $49 are given a flat shipping rate of $4.95. This low flat shipping rate is extremely helpful for customers who order heavy items such as dog food.

Chewy.com is known to have fast shipping. If the order is placed before 4 P.M., it will be shipped that same day and most customers report getting their products within 1-2 days of placing an order.

The company is also notorious for sending out handwritten notes with humourous pet puns, birthday cards, and some customers have even received a painting of their pet along with their order.

The Chewy Return Policy

Chewy’s return policy is also admirable. Offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee on ALL products sold. The company asks that the product(s) are unopened and in the original packaging it was shipped in, and Chewy will give a full refund with no other questions asked for 365 days after the original purchase. Chewy will also refund the shipping price that was paid.

Pet owners should be aware that Chewy does not accept returns or exchanges on prescription medications. However, the company will do an exchange if the product is incorrect or damaged. Chewy may issue a refund but this is determined on a case-by-case basis.

Today’s Deals

Pet owners looking for deals on their favorite brands for treats and pet foods should take a look at Chewy’s daily deals. Customers don't need a Chewy coupon, promo code or coupon code. Customers can just add the item to their shopping cart. For pet parents looking for specific brands or products that are a little more expensive, this is a great feature as new products are added daily.

Pet Blog

Chewy has a pet blog that gives pet parents advice on numerous pet-related topics. Pet lovers and owners can find out what’s really in their pups dog food, whether to feed a pet dry or wet food, what vitamins and minerals to give a sick pet, what factors into a pet adoption or how to calm an anxious cat, whether or not you should buy grain-free dog food, and more. Having a blog on the site shows how much Chewy really knows about pets and how owners can provide the best supplies and pet care. Pet owners can read about pet nutrition, health, training, and behavior.

The Bad

• Shipping Limitations
  • Industry Experience

Shipping Limitations

While most of what Chewy.com does is at a high-quality level, there were a few things that the company lacks. There is no shipping available outside of the contiguous United States.

Chewy does not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, any other U.S. territories, Canada, or any other countries.

Industry Experience

Compared to other companies in the pet supply/pet retailer industry Chewy has been around for a relatively short time.

The Bottom Line

Cat owners, dog owners, and exotic pet parents should definitely consider using Chewy as their go-to online pet store.

The company offers more quality products than most local pet stores — customers can find top brands for dogs, cats, horses, small animals, and reptiles. Chewy.com is one of the leading online retailers for various pet products and supplies (pet owners can even find prescription pet food).

Chewy is probably best known for their low shipping fees, fast delivery times, and lenient refund policy. The company return policy is extremely generous by giving a 100% satisfaction guarantee for life on all products sold. Although, Chewy does not currently ship any of its products outside the contiguous U.S.

The daily deals are also a great feature as it requires no Chewy coupon code or promo codes and all orders over $49 have free one to two-day shipping.  Whether customers are looking for top brand dog food or an online retailer that sells equine supplies, Chewy is a one-stop shop with an extensive amount of products for the pet supply industry.

Chewy supports several non-profit organizations such as: Shelter Friends, All About Animals Rescue, Shelter Animals Advocates, and others.

Tali Santi

January 16th, 2020 Fort Mill, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have no other words besides THE BEST- WONDERFUL COMPANY. From easy website and auto ships that you can easily mange, change, delay and always with a warning before shipping -to calling your vet to send your dogs prescription to them (how annoying is that and they do it for you!!?!) . Great prices and the best costumer service that I have ever seen. They sent me an personal email when my dog passed and also flowers to my home. How can someone not consider this company? I’m spreading the word about Chewy while I’m not ready to have another pet. I haven’t seen a company like them here in USA before. Bidu was also thankful for all the boxes he got when he was here. Thank you from all of us!!! We really appreciate it.

Pesqually Flanger

January 16th, 2020 Oswego, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewys autoship program is a joke! I had placed an order that happened to be on sale, to be shipped on Jan 11th. When I hadn’t received it by the 13th, I decided to give them a call. They informed me that an item I had ordered was on back order and that they were holding the entire order until all items were available. I informed him that you need to let someone know by email as I was about to fun out of food. He then offered to send the order immediately but without honoring the sale price from my original order. This place is a joke and I will never order from them again! Be careful if you auto ship as you may not receive your items when you are expecting them.

Mickey Mangum

January 16th, 2020 Long Beach, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have ordered several items from Chewy and they always are priced well and arrived quickly. It is a seamless system.

jaiden ellis

January 16th, 2020 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have everything I need for my all my pets. Love the delivery. Great service.

Ella Lansford

January 15th, 2020 Long Beach, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It always shows what I want and the quality is always great I love getting stuff for my pupos.

Wendy Liu

January 15th, 2020 Bethesda, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy is awesome !! They stand by their products and their customer satisfaction. The convenience of ordering online and getting free delivery is great. I can find all my pets needs from medication, toys, treats and food.

Laurie Massie

January 14th, 2020 Gulfport, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great selection of products, food, treats! Quick delivery, super customer service!

Johanna Hughey

January 13th, 2020 Long Beach, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fast free delivery with better prices than you can find in your local pet store. More variety of products. Good value.

Hannah

January 2nd, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy is the best. Best products, best prices, best customer service! They make everything easier for you!

SB

December 31st, 2019 Jacksonville Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Best customer service!! It’s not easy to find companies that really do customer service well - their response time and how they empower their employees to make things right for the customer even if it’s not their error or mistake is a true reflection of a company with a sound culture! On top of that—it’s such a convenient way to shop for my pup....love Chewy!

Ashley

December 31st, 2019 Inwood, WV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I use the auto ship function for cat/dog food, cat litter, and toys/accessories. The customer service is great, with prompt replacements for damaged items and birthday/holiday cards for each of my pets. I recently had a dog pass away and contacted chewy about returning an unused item. They refunded the money spent, told me to keep/donate the item, and sent flowers to my house. I would recommend Chewy.com for all of your pet needs!

Roman Christiansen

December 30th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy.com is a great website that helped me meet my pets needs. Everything I ordered came on time and in good condition!

Melissa Pollard

December 16th, 2019 Round Rock, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been using Chewy since we rescued my baby boy in March and have had incredible experience with them including their customer service. I called once when my vet recommended a completely diff food due to digestive problems and instead of them having me return the 98% full bag, they immediately refunded me and asked that I donate the food to a good cause another time I called to return a product again asked that I donate it and immediately refunded my card on file. Today in the mail out of the clear blue I receive a small package from Chewy (I didn’t order anything extra) it was an incredibly sweet gift from them. They had my pups profile pic made into a small 4x6 oil print. It was amazing! I wish I could post a pic of it bcuz it was that sweet❤️. The young lady even put her name on the back of it! I’m even more smitten by Chewy.com. Thank you for your generosity not just to me sms Zeus but to the many many other animals who have been rescued and those waiting to be rescued one day.

Michelle W

December 16th, 2019 Coraopolis, PA

Chewy is awesome! You can subscribe to treats and food. You can get your pet toys, outfits, beds and more. Not to mention its so affordable and fast shipping!!!

Barbie Brewer

December 11th, 2019 Pleasanton, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

NOT RELIABLE. NOT DEPENDABLE. We order prescription food that is very important to my old and ailing German Shepherd that I love like a child. the order was supposed to be delivered on the 5th but got delayed to the 6th. I could handle that since I had enough for the 6th. Waited all day only to have to call them to find out they won't deliver it until the 9th now, though they never told me. It is now 9 pm and the vet is closed until Monday so my dog will either go hungry or have to eat food that has caused her to get giants sores on her body resulting in external bleeding and hair loss. this is the exchange. I'm obviously very upset. Kiairia S.: Hi, my name is Kiairia S., how may I help you? Barbie: My dog's food didin't arrive today as promised Barbie: She is on a perscription diet and will now not be able to eat until Dec 9th Barbie: That is NOT acceptable to me Barbie: I don't understand why it was in california and then went back to Arizona Barbie: is there anything that you can do to get her food here by tomorrow? Kiairia S.: I am so sorry about the delay you are experiencing. At this time we do not have a way to expedite this order but I am more than happy to provide a partial refund for any local purchase needed until the order arrives. Barbie: i can't find a store locally that carries it Barbie: Can you please help me understand how this happened and why my dogs health is now being put at risk? Barbie: How can I trust you again? Barbie: This is the message I received yesterday and the message that I trusted: Your package is still on the way, but it's running late. Rest assured, your goodies are expected to arrive on December 6, 2019, and you'll be notified if there are any other delays. No action is needed from you at this time. Barbie: I'm not sure why you cannot overnight something, even if it a smaller bag that only gets up through until the 9th Kiairia S.: Things are a little backed up on our and our shippers sides due to a busy holiday season and inclement weather impacting our warehouses and delivery drivers. The expected delivery date for your package was the 6th but we were unable to complete it and will do so again on the next available delivery day. Kiairia S.: We do not have an expedite service at this time. Barbie: I will ensure my Vet knows to no longer refer your company and will write a review on as many sites as possible. This is not acceptable. These are living beings that are part of our family and service needs to be reliable. I don't appreciate your responses that are treating this like it is unimportant. Barbie: Please provide a partial refund this order and do whatever you can to ensure it arrives Monday. You have left me in a TERRIBLE situation. If you had notified me when my vet was open today, I could have gotten some, but now you have left me with no option but to feed my dog food that will harm her Barbie: my reviews will include a copy of this exchange Kiairia S.: We know that your pets are family and we are trying to get every package out as quickly as possible. We are more than happy to provide the funds to you so KC can still have the formula they need. Barbie: but we have nowhere to get it since you didn't notify my during business hours today. Barbie: that is not ok Barbie: You sent me an email yesterday apologizing for the delay and saying it would arrive today. You sent me nothing today to tell that wasn't going to happen

Juan

December 9th, 2019 Beaver, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy is awesome! It's the one stop shop for everything pet related! When i got my puppy a few months back i went on Chewy and bought everything from a flea collar to a pooper scooper! Prices are fair and customer service is A+. Thank you for the Christmas card as well!

krista Counterman

December 6th, 2019 Westerville, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I loved this company till today. My autoship was to be shipped out on Wednesday and did not ship. When in inquired on when it would be shipped there wa s no ETA as they were working on the cyber monday shipments. I had to buy other food for my puppies as we were about to run out and I can't simply wait till the shipment may or may not arrive. Its a shame that cyber monday shipments are more important than the repeat customers that use autoship I have since moved my business to another company. The customer service rep offered no help or anything. Just sorry too bad.

Missy Mamros

December 4th, 2019 Warrendale, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The best place to order all the things you need for your dog. Everything ships within like 1 day and most of the time we receive free shipping!

Amanda

November 20th, 2019 Warrendale, PA

Chewy has a great selection and ships quickly! My cat loves everything I've bought her.

Roxy S.

November 19th, 2019 Traverse City, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love Chewy! Have had issues with products a couple times, but they were always quick to replace/refund. During my last email conversation I had with customer service, I sent a photo of my 2 kitties. About a month later, out of the blue, they sent me these adorable paintings of them on little canvases. The customer service is unmatched.

Laura

November 19th, 2019 Keenesburg, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

There are many reasons I love this company. In my opinion their website is seamless, and as good as amazon. They also have the best customer service I have ever experienced. Here is one example. I bought a dog bed for a large dog. It actually was a bit small for my 60 pound dog. But it really was a good dog bed, so I gave it a 5 star review, but added that it really is more fit for a smaller, medium sized dog. It was 5 stars, so I never thought I would be contacted by them. Almost immediately after writing the review I received an email apologizing and offering to take it back. I declined because my smaller dog loved it. That says it all to me. I will be very loyal to this company. Amazon sells all the supplies I get from chewy, but I buy all my pet supplies from them, because they are that good!!

Erin Gross

November 15th, 2019 Holmdel, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love chewy! Everything is so much more affordable than pet stores. And I love that I can keep track of my pets' birthdays.

Jennifer M

November 8th, 2019 Grand Terrace, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company has the worst customer service. They pay lipservice but do not care how the customer is treated. I'll be purchasing my dogs food elsewhere. I won't put up with poor service for the prices they charge. I am disabled and need help getting a 60 lb box just inside my garage. Hasn't been a problem until yesterday. Fedex wouldn't come back to help and my package got stolen. They apologize but it is severely INSINCERE. They've lost a customer. Easy to find another company to deliver my dog food. Already have one set up after this. Good bye chewy.com.

Amy LaDuke

November 8th, 2019 San Jose, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've used Chewy for quite some time now, placing orders on a weekly basis. They supposedly have a 100% customer guarantee but McKenna H. in customer service refused to refund me for a product my cats wouldn't eat. Cannot believe how rude and uncooperative she was. My Chewy experiences were all very satisfactory until I dealt with here. Still debating if I will ever return as a customer after that experience.

Rilynne Edwards

November 4th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy has a wide selection of dog goods on their website. I can purchase a variety of toys and treats for my dog. They also have an adorable selection of clothing that is very good quality. Sizing is very simple and always fits my dog.

Trixie

November 4th, 2019 Lindon, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have a very simple website and app, I found just what I needed. However, I bought a few bark collars and my dog wasn't very happy with them. I've bought bark collars in other places and they have had no negative affects on my dog. This collar gave him a rash really quick and his hair began to fall in the area. I don't recommend the bark collar. Many other things on the site are still very good quality.

Scott Dutton

October 31st, 2019 Rome, NY

I have never purchased from chewy.com however my father swore by them. My father passed away 10/24/19 and on 10/25/19 we called to cancel his account. Thank you Crystal for the symphony card and the flowers. To go to that step goes above and beyond and our family truely appreciated it.

annemarieflora

October 28th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The prices for my dog's medicine were the lowest around plus I received free and fast delivery.

Lee Kirby

October 23rd, 2019 Temecula, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Their prices are great. More important they love animals. We used them for autoship. When our dog was hit and killed by a car, they sent us flowers. Amazing

Chad Carman

October 14th, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We love Chewy! We got all of our pet stuff from there, and it is super fast and a good price. My cat loves all of the toys they sell!

JCo

October 8th, 2019 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

To whom it may concern: What a pleasure to order all my animal supplies from Chewy.com..... not only does CHEWY delivery promptly to my door with all my pet's needs but it has great customer service and goes above and beyond to do the right thing! I order supplies for my animals monthly and have two different auto ship deliveries set up.....depending on what is needed I tweak them accordingly.  With that being said, I was out of town on an extended trip and the auto ship was delivered with two 16 lbs bags of food that I did not need or have the storage room for.  I called and explained it was an oversight and asked if I could return the food.  without a beat the Chewy representative said of course and proceeded to process the return.  She said my Visa was credited $79.00 for the two bags of food and to please donate the two bags to a local shelter.  WOW... I didn't know what to say... clearly this was not what I expected... hence my review. CHEWY not only is a professional competent affordable service but it is compassionate too!  Thank you for being one of those rare companies who do the right thing!

Darcy Chavez

October 4th, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have two kittens and one dog and Chewy is a lifesaver. I pretty much use it exclusively to order their food and it's so nice to have it delivered to the door so I don't have to lug it into a cart, around a store, into checkout, out to my car, and then into the house. Love it.

Val Carman

October 3rd, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love Chewy, I have to order for 4 cats, 2 of which are on RX diets. Saved so much time and money with Chewy. Anytime the order is damaged they send out a replacement right away. Love Chewy

Cynthia Carman

October 2nd, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy has been great and super convenient since it comes right to my door. I love that the auto ship option saves me money.

Pam Robello

October 1st, 2019 Marysvale, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I order all kinds of cat stuff from Chewy. The shipping is almost as fast as Amazon and usually free, which I like

Jaime

October 1st, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I recently ordered some supplies from Chewy for my dog. They had everything I was looking for, and shipping was quick and everything came packaged great. I will definitely shop through Chewy again.

Ana

September 30th, 2019 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy.com is the best company ever! They always processed my orders accurately and efficiently. They even include a complimentary toy for your pet with the order. Sadly, Mickey passed away last week. Chewy immediately refunded my order. They also called to share their condolences and even sent flowers! It’s rare to find companies that truly care about their customers. Chewy is exceptional! I highly recommend them for all your pet needs! In my opinion they are the best company ever!!!

Carol A Foht

September 26th, 2019 Providence, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I don't do auto ship, but I do get almost all of my cat supplies thru Chewy. I am extremely pleased with their customer support. I've had a few items that weren't what I had hoped they'd be (a litter box too small and cat litter geni refills). They gave me credit for the box and I ordered a bigger one. The geni refills seemed defective and they immediately shipped new ones. They do understand customer service!!!

Dawn and Cooper

September 25th, 2019 Arvada, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I can't say enough about Chewy's. On my first order, we had a mix up with the address. I called Chewy's and they sent an overnight package of what I had ordered. A few days later, I received the original order. I contacted Chewy's and they said to keep the extra order and pay it forward to a shelter. I haven't had a company do that in years. They truly do put our pets and others first. And if that wasn't impressive enough, the other day, I received an unexpected package from Chewy's. I opened it to find a painting of my dog, Cooper. It was very beautiful and unexpected. I am very impressed with Chewy's. I can't say enough about them. They have a customer for life with me. Dawn and Cooper

Madison Scott

September 23rd, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

There are very few things more convenient than Chewy. I set up the order and it arrives at my doorstep at the same time each month. I never have to concern myself with whether or not the puppy has her needs met.

Jim Oreilly

September 17th, 2019 Oakland Gardens, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our dog passed away after a long struggle with his heart. The day after I saw that he had two bags of his Chewy order that were unopened and his third bag was open. I called customer service to see if they would take back the two bags and the rep told me that she was sorry for my loss and that being a loyal Chewy customer, she refunded all three bags and told me to donate the other two bags to my local animal shelter. I told her that I didn't want the refund for the opened bag but she insisted. I am fighting back tears as i write this review about the gesture made by Chewy. Thank you so much Chewy and God bless.

Joy Hill

September 11th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chewy is really nice to have because then you don't have to heave a big bag of dog food in the house! The customer service is great and it takes a very short amount of time for it to be delivered.

Lacey

September 11th, 2019 Missouri City, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is the best online company for pets I’ve ever seen. They are so efficient, accurate, professional, and fast!!! I’ve gotten both my uncle and cousin to sign up in the last few months. I couldn’t more highly recommend them. No more breaking my back hauling cat litter bags and boxes of canned food from the store. It arrives on my front door step between 20 to 30 hours after I place my order.

kristin Gneiting

September 9th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I own a lab that loves to eat! He is so playful and fun, and I purchase all his food through Chewy.com. I have an Autoship order that comes every month so I save sometimes 30%, depending on what I get. It's always free shipping over $49. They carry my favorite brand for him like Purina Pro Plan. I love it, you should give it a try.

Darrin Henry

September 9th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a great experience using chewy for my dogs food needs and it made it a lot more convenient to always have his food on hand.

Kimberly Jackson

September 9th, 2019 Derby, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So nice to have a 50 lb bag of dog food delivered right to my front door! Prices are pretty good!

Kristin

September 4th, 2019 Bigelow, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We live a good 20 minutes from the nearest store and have 3 dogs and 8 cats. Chewy makes providing for our fur-family easy and affordable. The one time that I had a problem with damaged merchandise they were grateful that I had informed them of the problem and immediately shipped a replacement. It is so nice to place an order at the beginning of the month and have everything we need in a couple of days, especially for two people who get by on Social Security.

Chris Kuhar

September 4th, 2019 Springfield, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love Chewy! Their customer service is fantastic, and the reps always go out of their way to make things right. Products are shipped quickly and my orders are always accurate. My Marmalade and Graycie look forward to their Chewy.com delivery days, since they now know that's how the treats and toys arrive! Thanks, Chewy!

Jamie

August 14th, 2019 Newbury Center, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They charged my bank account with numerous bogus charges and it took my hours and several phone calls to sort out. Buyers BEWARE!!! I will NEVER buy from them again!!!

Tony

August 13th, 2019 Palestine, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer Service that Actually Solves Problems... I purchased about $150 worth of stuff from Chewy on my debit card. Somehow the pre-authorization went to my bank FOUR times. This created a $600 pre-authorized debit. If I had less money than I did in the bank it would have caused NSF Fees on Other charges that hit the same day or the next day. (In my case it didn't, but $600 is a lot of money to pull out of a bank account unexpectedly.) I called the service line and was told what I was expected to be told - "We're sorry. It's not an actual charge. You will only be charged once." etc. So I asked to talk to a supervisor. I was sent to a supervisor. I said, "Who is going to pay if I have NSF fees from this?" She said "We will" I said, "What if I need this fixed right now?" She said, "Give me the fax number to your bank and I will fax them a letter to cancel the extra pre-autorizations right now. If they aren't off by noon, call me back and I will call the bank directly." I never expected those answers. I'm incredibly impressed. I purchase a few thousand dollars a year of Chewy, and am happy to continue doing so.