The majority of Chewy reviews (read below) reveal that customers are happy with Chewy's prices, two-day shipping, Autoship program, pharmacy, and variety of pet products. When shopping for pet supplies, Chewy is a reliable and convenient online destination for pet parents.

Here's a bit about the company and how they're doing today:

Chewy’s mission is to become the most trusted and convenient online destination for pet lovers and its partners—vets and service providers. Chewy measures its success by the happiness of the people and pets it serves, not simply by the number of pet supplies delivered. Chewy has over 1,000 brands customers know and love—including Pharmacy. Chewy offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on every item and order. The company provides free shipping on orders over $49 and 30% off a customers' first AutoShip order.

There are customer service representatives available to our customers 24/7 across phone, email, chat, and social media—holidays and weekends.

Chewy Pharmacy KY, LLC is a pharmacy licensed to dispense prescription drugs and other regulated products in all 50 states. Chewy Pharmacy has NABP (National Association of Boards of Pharmacy) and LegitScript accreditation.

The Good

• Autoship
  • Wide Variety of Pet Products
  • Pet Pharmacy
  • 24/7 Customer Service
  • The Chewy Return Policy
  • Today’s Deals
  • Pet Blog

Autoship

Chewy’s Autoship lets customers schedule regular deliveries of pet supplies. All customers have to do to set up Autoship is add items to their cart, proceed to checkout, and select “Yes” to Autoship and then their preferred schedule. Customers will receive 30% off their first Autoship order and every order after that will save an extra 5-10% on select brands for all of their future Autoship orders. Autoship even applies to prescription medications for a pet; as long as there is a valid prescription or remaining refills. There is no membership fee for Autoship and members can cancel at any time.

Wide Variety of Pet Products

Chewy has made it easy for pet lovers and their furry friend to find the pet care and pet products they need. Chewy's prices on the site are also reasonably low, although, there are more expensive items, but are generally on the larger items or the items in bulk. Chewy.com offers a wide variety of quality products, including dry, wet and canned food, treats, bowls, health and wellness, toys, cleaning, potty training (cat litter, potty pads, etc.), grooming, beds, and prescription food. So pet owners should have no problem finding grain-free dog treats or a holistic kitty litter. When selected, each category can be narrowed further by selecting a more specific sub-category, brands, life stage, breed, or material. This makes finding specific pet supplies fairly easy and browsing can be a more productive experience as well.

Whether you're looking for dog treats, a variety pack of cat food or a hamster wheel, Chewy is most likely to have it.

Pet Pharmacy

Chewy knows that pet parents are busy and don't' always have time to visit the vet to pick up prescriptions. Instead pet owners can order their pet's medication and have them delivered straight to their door.

Ordering pet meds is a simple and easy process. The company even has a Chewy Rx team member contact your vet to approve any online medications. You can even add any meds to your Autoship account.

24/7 Customer Service

One of the best things about Chewy is the customer service. The company puts its customers' needs first and Chewy shows this through its shipping rates, speed, and return policy.

Chewy's shipping costs are notable in the online pet store industry. Any orders on Chewy that are over $49 receive free one to two-day shipping. Any orders that are under $49 are given a flat shipping rate of $4.95. This low flat shipping rate is extremely helpful for customers who order heavy items such as dog food.

Chewy.com is known to have fast shipping. If the order is placed before 4 P.M., it will be shipped that same day and most customers report getting their products within 1-2 days of placing an order.

The company is also notorious for sending out handwritten notes with humourous pet puns, birthday cards, and some customers have even received a painting of their pet along with their order.

The Chewy Return Policy

Chewy’s return policy is also admirable. Offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee on ALL products sold. The company asks that the product(s) are unopened and in the original packaging it was shipped in, and Chewy will give a full refund with no other questions asked for 365 days after the original purchase. Chewy will also refund the shipping price that was paid.

Pet owners should be aware that Chewy does not accept returns or exchanges on prescription medications. However, the company will do an exchange if the product is incorrect or damaged. Chewy may issue a refund but this is determined on a case-by-case basis.

Today’s Deals

Pet owners looking for deals on their favorite brands for treats and pet foods should take a look at Chewy’s daily deals. Customers don't need a Chewy coupon, promo code or coupon code. Customers can just add the item to their shopping cart. For pet parents looking for specific brands or products that are a little more expensive, this is a great feature as new products are added daily.

Pet Blog

Chewy has a pet blog that gives pet parents advice on numerous pet-related topics. Pet lovers and owners can find out what’s really in their pups dog food, whether to feed a pet dry or wet food, what vitamins and minerals to give a sick pet, what factors into a pet adoption or how to calm an anxious cat, whether or not you should buy grain-free dog food, and more. Having a blog on the site shows how much Chewy really knows about pets and how owners can provide the best supplies and pet care. Pet owners can read about pet nutrition, health, training, and behavior.

The Bad

• Shipping Limitations
  • Industry Experience

Shipping Limitations

While most of what Chewy.com does is at a high-quality level, there were a few things that the company lacks. There is no shipping available outside of the contiguous United States.

Chewy does not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, any other U.S. territories, Canada, or any other countries.

Industry Experience

Compared to other companies in the pet supply/pet retailer industry Chewy has been around for a relatively short time.

The Bottom Line

Cat owners, dog owners, and exotic pet parents should definitely consider using Chewy as their go-to online pet store.

The company offers more quality products than most local pet stores — customers can find top brands for dogs, cats, horses, small animals, and reptiles. Chewy.com is one of the leading online retailers for various pet products and supplies (pet owners can even find prescription pet food).

Chewy is probably best known for their low shipping fees, fast delivery times, and lenient refund policy. The company return policy is extremely generous by giving a 100% satisfaction guarantee for life on all products sold. Although, Chewy does not currently ship any of its products outside the contiguous U.S.

The daily deals are also a great feature as it requires no Chewy coupon code or promo codes and all orders over $49 have free one to two-day shipping.  Whether customers are looking for top brand dog food or an online retailer that sells equine supplies, Chewy is a one-stop shop with an extensive amount of products for the pet supply industry.

Chewy supports several non-profit organizations such as: Shelter Friends, All About Animals Rescue, Shelter Animals Advocates, and others.

Missy Mamros
December 4th, 2019 Warrendale, PA DETAILS

The best place to order all the things you need for your dog. Everything ships within like 1 day and most of the time we receive free shipping!

Amanda
November 20th, 2019 Warrendale, PA

Chewy has a great selection and ships quickly! My cat loves everything I've bought her.

Roxy S.
November 19th, 2019 Traverse City, MI DETAILS

Love Chewy! Have had issues with products a couple times, but they were always quick to replace/refund. During my last email conversation I had with customer service, I sent a photo of my 2 kitties. About a month later, out of the blue, they sent me these adorable paintings of them on little canvases. The customer service is unmatched.

Laura
November 19th, 2019 Keenesburg, CO DETAILS

There are many reasons I love this company. In my opinion their website is seamless, and as good as amazon. They also have the best customer service I have ever experienced. Here is one example. I bought a dog bed for a large dog. It actually was a bit small for my 60 pound dog. But it really was a good dog bed, so I gave it a 5 star review, but added that it really is more fit for a smaller, medium sized dog. It was 5 stars, so I never thought I would be contacted by them. Almost immediately after writing the review I received an email apologizing and offering to take it back. I declined because my smaller dog loved it. That says it all to me. I will be very loyal to this company. Amazon sells all the supplies I get from chewy, but I buy all my pet supplies from them, because they are that good!!

Erin Gross
November 15th, 2019 Holmdel, NJ DETAILS

I love chewy! Everything is so much more affordable than pet stores. And I love that I can keep track of my pets' birthdays.

Jennifer M
November 8th, 2019 Grand Terrace, CA DETAILS

This company has the worst customer service. They pay lipservice but do not care how the customer is treated. I'll be purchasing my dogs food elsewhere. I won't put up with poor service for the prices they charge. I am disabled and need help getting a 60 lb box just inside my garage. Hasn't been a problem until yesterday. Fedex wouldn't come back to help and my package got stolen. They apologize but it is severely INSINCERE. They've lost a customer. Easy to find another company to deliver my dog food. Already have one set up after this. Good bye chewy.com.

Amy LaDuke
November 8th, 2019 San Jose, CA DETAILS

I've used Chewy for quite some time now, placing orders on a weekly basis. They supposedly have a 100% customer guarantee but McKenna H. in customer service refused to refund me for a product my cats wouldn't eat. Cannot believe how rude and uncooperative she was. My Chewy experiences were all very satisfactory until I dealt with here. Still debating if I will ever return as a customer after that experience.

Rilynne Edwards
November 4th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

Chewy has a wide selection of dog goods on their website. I can purchase a variety of toys and treats for my dog. They also have an adorable selection of clothing that is very good quality. Sizing is very simple and always fits my dog.

Trixie
November 4th, 2019 Lindon, UT DETAILS

They have a very simple website and app, I found just what I needed. However, I bought a few bark collars and my dog wasn't very happy with them. I've bought bark collars in other places and they have had no negative affects on my dog. This collar gave him a rash really quick and his hair began to fall in the area. I don't recommend the bark collar. Many other things on the site are still very good quality.

Scott Dutton
October 31st, 2019 Rome, NY

I have never purchased from chewy.com however my father swore by them. My father passed away 10/24/19 and on 10/25/19 we called to cancel his account. Thank you Crystal for the symphony card and the flowers. To go to that step goes above and beyond and our family truely appreciated it.

annemarieflora
October 28th, 2019 DETAILS

The prices for my dog's medicine were the lowest around plus I received free and fast delivery.

Lee Kirby
October 23rd, 2019 Temecula, CA DETAILS

Their prices are great. More important they love animals. We used them for autoship. When our dog was hit and killed by a car, they sent us flowers. Amazing

Chad Carman
October 14th, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS

We love Chewy! We got all of our pet stuff from there, and it is super fast and a good price. My cat loves all of the toys they sell!

JCo
October 8th, 2019 Miami, FL DETAILS

To whom it may concern: What a pleasure to order all my animal supplies from Chewy.com..... not only does CHEWY delivery promptly to my door with all my pet's needs but it has great customer service and goes above and beyond to do the right thing! I order supplies for my animals monthly and have two different auto ship deliveries set up.....depending on what is needed I tweak them accordingly.  With that being said, I was out of town on an extended trip and the auto ship was delivered with two 16 lbs bags of food that I did not need or have the storage room for.  I called and explained it was an oversight and asked if I could return the food.  without a beat the Chewy representative said of course and proceeded to process the return.  She said my Visa was credited $79.00 for the two bags of food and to please donate the two bags to a local shelter.  WOW... I didn't know what to say... clearly this was not what I expected... hence my review. CHEWY not only is a professional competent affordable service but it is compassionate too!  Thank you for being one of those rare companies who do the right thing!

Darcy Chavez
October 4th, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS

I have two kittens and one dog and Chewy is a lifesaver. I pretty much use it exclusively to order their food and it's so nice to have it delivered to the door so I don't have to lug it into a cart, around a store, into checkout, out to my car, and then into the house. Love it.

Val Carman
October 3rd, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS

Love Chewy, I have to order for 4 cats, 2 of which are on RX diets. Saved so much time and money with Chewy. Anytime the order is damaged they send out a replacement right away. Love Chewy

Cynthia Carman
October 2nd, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS

Chewy has been great and super convenient since it comes right to my door. I love that the auto ship option saves me money.

Pam Robello
October 1st, 2019 Marysvale, UT DETAILS

I order all kinds of cat stuff from Chewy. The shipping is almost as fast as Amazon and usually free, which I like

Jaime
October 1st, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS

I recently ordered some supplies from Chewy for my dog. They had everything I was looking for, and shipping was quick and everything came packaged great. I will definitely shop through Chewy again.

Ana
September 30th, 2019 Miami, FL DETAILS

Chewy.com is the best company ever! They always processed my orders accurately and efficiently. They even include a complimentary toy for your pet with the order. Sadly, Mickey passed away last week. Chewy immediately refunded my order. They also called to share their condolences and even sent flowers! It’s rare to find companies that truly care about their customers. Chewy is exceptional! I highly recommend them for all your pet needs! In my opinion they are the best company ever!!!

Carol A Foht
September 26th, 2019 Providence, UT DETAILS

I don't do auto ship, but I do get almost all of my cat supplies thru Chewy. I am extremely pleased with their customer support. I've had a few items that weren't what I had hoped they'd be (a litter box too small and cat litter geni refills). They gave me credit for the box and I ordered a bigger one. The geni refills seemed defective and they immediately shipped new ones. They do understand customer service!!!

Dawn and Cooper
September 25th, 2019 Arvada, CO DETAILS

I can't say enough about Chewy's. On my first order, we had a mix up with the address. I called Chewy's and they sent an overnight package of what I had ordered. A few days later, I received the original order. I contacted Chewy's and they said to keep the extra order and pay it forward to a shelter. I haven't had a company do that in years. They truly do put our pets and others first. And if that wasn't impressive enough, the other day, I received an unexpected package from Chewy's. I opened it to find a painting of my dog, Cooper. It was very beautiful and unexpected. I am very impressed with Chewy's. I can't say enough about them. They have a customer for life with me. Dawn and Cooper

Madison Scott
September 23rd, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

There are very few things more convenient than Chewy. I set up the order and it arrives at my doorstep at the same time each month. I never have to concern myself with whether or not the puppy has her needs met.

Jim Oreilly
September 17th, 2019 Oakland Gardens, NY DETAILS

Our dog passed away after a long struggle with his heart. The day after I saw that he had two bags of his Chewy order that were unopened and his third bag was open. I called customer service to see if they would take back the two bags and the rep told me that she was sorry for my loss and that being a loyal Chewy customer, she refunded all three bags and told me to donate the other two bags to my local animal shelter. I told her that I didn't want the refund for the opened bag but she insisted. I am fighting back tears as i write this review about the gesture made by Chewy. Thank you so much Chewy and God bless.

Joy Hill
September 11th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

Chewy is really nice to have because then you don't have to heave a big bag of dog food in the house! The customer service is great and it takes a very short amount of time for it to be delivered.

Lacey
September 11th, 2019 Missouri City, TX DETAILS

This is the best online company for pets I’ve ever seen. They are so efficient, accurate, professional, and fast!!! I’ve gotten both my uncle and cousin to sign up in the last few months. I couldn’t more highly recommend them. No more breaking my back hauling cat litter bags and boxes of canned food from the store. It arrives on my front door step between 20 to 30 hours after I place my order.

kristin Gneiting
September 9th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

I own a lab that loves to eat! He is so playful and fun, and I purchase all his food through Chewy.com. I have an Autoship order that comes every month so I save sometimes 30%, depending on what I get. It's always free shipping over $49. They carry my favorite brand for him like Purina Pro Plan. I love it, you should give it a try.

Darrin Henry
September 9th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

I had a great experience using chewy for my dogs food needs and it made it a lot more convenient to always have his food on hand.

Kimberly Jackson
September 9th, 2019 Derby, KS DETAILS

So nice to have a 50 lb bag of dog food delivered right to my front door! Prices are pretty good!

Kristin
September 4th, 2019 Bigelow, AR DETAILS

We live a good 20 minutes from the nearest store and have 3 dogs and 8 cats. Chewy makes providing for our fur-family easy and affordable. The one time that I had a problem with damaged merchandise they were grateful that I had informed them of the problem and immediately shipped a replacement. It is so nice to place an order at the beginning of the month and have everything we need in a couple of days, especially for two people who get by on Social Security.

Chris Kuhar
September 4th, 2019 Springfield, VA DETAILS

I love Chewy! Their customer service is fantastic, and the reps always go out of their way to make things right. Products are shipped quickly and my orders are always accurate. My Marmalade and Graycie look forward to their Chewy.com delivery days, since they now know that's how the treats and toys arrive! Thanks, Chewy!

Jamie
August 14th, 2019 Newbury Center, OH DETAILS

They charged my bank account with numerous bogus charges and it took my hours and several phone calls to sort out. Buyers BEWARE!!! I will NEVER buy from them again!!!

Tony
August 13th, 2019 Palestine, TX DETAILS

Customer Service that Actually Solves Problems... I purchased about $150 worth of stuff from Chewy on my debit card. Somehow the pre-authorization went to my bank FOUR times. This created a $600 pre-authorized debit. If I had less money than I did in the bank it would have caused NSF Fees on Other charges that hit the same day or the next day. (In my case it didn't, but $600 is a lot of money to pull out of a bank account unexpectedly.) I called the service line and was told what I was expected to be told - "We're sorry. It's not an actual charge. You will only be charged once." etc. So I asked to talk to a supervisor. I was sent to a supervisor. I said, "Who is going to pay if I have NSF fees from this?" She said "We will" I said, "What if I need this fixed right now?" She said, "Give me the fax number to your bank and I will fax them a letter to cancel the extra pre-autorizations right now. If they aren't off by noon, call me back and I will call the bank directly." I never expected those answers. I'm incredibly impressed. I purchase a few thousand dollars a year of Chewy, and am happy to continue doing so.

Gus
August 11th, 2019 Long Beach, CA DETAILS

Best customer service. EVER. Every time I contacted them I am not talking to some random people but pet lovers themselves, they understand what you need and was there to help you. Combined with having all the stuff and food your pets need at your doorstep it's a WIN-WIN situation, the low prices is just a bonus.

Bethany
August 1st, 2019 Cleveland, OH DETAILS

We were getting our dog's food autoshipped to our home because not only is it obviously more convenient, but actually cheaper than buying it at the store. We had to put our dog to sleep this week, and when I called chewy to see about returning the two unused bags we had just received, not only did they refund my money and ask me to just donate the food rather than bother with returning it...the very next day we came home from work to a beautiful flower arrangement from them. What great customer service!

Katherine Pafunda
July 29th, 2019 Seffner, FL DETAILS

If I could give more stars, I would! Chewy customer service remains outstanding. I spoke with Jose this morning because I had to switch my cat's prescription food and had a full bag of her old food. He recommended that I donate it to a shelter, which I plan to do tomorrow. Chewy cares about our animals, including those still looking for forever homes.

Bonita P Hogfoss
July 26th, 2019 Cannon Falls, MN DETAILS

Chewy. Com is the best!! I have been getting my dog's food, treats, clothes and training stuff from them for awhile now. Recently I purchased a muzzle (didn't go so well haha) So I called to return it, they said yep no problem! Just donate that muzzle to your local pet shelter!!!! While still giving me my money back! After she told me that I got goose bumps!!! Way to go chewy! I'll be making a stop at my nearest pet shelter soon😁😁😁 Thank you and I appreciate your business!!!

Blue
July 26th, 2019 Lucerne Valley, CA DETAILS

I love Chewy !!( a lot) The reason?They ship out the herbal meds that I need for our little dog that has seizures right away (yes the meds do work) (I ordered from eBay and it took11 days) I now order many things from Chewy I love the 2 day delivery I hate waiting for my items Where I live the prices are not cheap so I do base much of what I buy to what is charged in my area Wall mart is not close (Hate the store anyway) and most of what I need is not available I like that I can talk to someone when I need to call and that they have a very big selection of pet products I hope they keep their prices reasonable and the shipping and customer service the same I do notice that when things get good with (any)company they then take a turn down hill! So please stay the same !

Julie
July 16th, 2019 Spring, TX DETAILS

I live out in the middle of no where and Chewy.com is a lifesaver. Prices are amazing and I get my order in 2 days. I can’t say enough great things about them!

B Freeman
July 16th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

I tried to place an order yesterday during a flash sale. As I went to pay, the sale ended, and the 30% off of dog food I was going to received vanished. I contacted customer service right away and the representative was able to honor the discount for me. She was so kind and helpful and only asked for pictures of my dogs in return, which I was happy to provide! They have earned my business going forward, no questions asked.

Joe Ross
July 12th, 2019 Dalton, PA DETAILS

I have been using chewy.com for several months. I love how quickly I receive my orders. I recently had an issue with some dog food I ordered. I contacted chewy.com and within hours, not days, my issue was resolved. This company is all about customer service!!

Mary Filiault
July 3rd, 2019 Edgartown, MA DETAILS

I have been a Chewy Customer for more than 5 years and have always had the best service. My Mastiff, Beatrice passed away in December I called Chewy to have them reduce my dog food order because of losing Bea. They were very nice on phone even asking questions about her. About a week later I received a most beautiful flower arrangement from them. It truly touched my heart. Last week I received a package from Chewy with a most beautiful painting of a Mastiff looking so much like my Bea. It took my breath away and yes I cried. I am so overwhelming grateful for the kindness of this Company for their great service and thoughtfulness Mary a forever customer

Paul Farnan
July 1st, 2019 Plano, TX DETAILS

Chewy's customer service exceeds any company WE have ever dealt with. We are both in our 70's. We have been with them for over a year. We have two dogs, two cats and a cockatiel. Their prices have saved us a great deal of money. We received a product that was broken; we called and received a replacement the next day. Their auto ship process is very convenient.

Kerry Furuta
June 27th, 2019 Long Beach, CA DETAILS

I was ordering a prescription dog food for both of my dogs. Unfortunately they passed away within 2 weeks of each other. I contacted Chewy to see if I could return the unused food. I got multiple notes of condolences from their customer service. So heartfelt. They immediately gave me credit. When I asked for a return authorization they told me to donate it. The refund was $77. They are so nice.

Sean L
June 27th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS

So Chewy apparently had a server crash (not admitted by Chewy to me, but to my vet) and lost a significant amount of data/communications. Then this happens: I ordered some prescription food for my doggo and it went dead silent and was notified that the order will be canceled. I called Chewy and was asked to talk to my vet for not approving (they didn't want to call). So I called vet and was told it was approved a long time ago and an email was sent. I called Chewy and was told it was not there and was asked to talk to my vet. So I did indeed, and asked my vet to fax AND email AND CC me. The email was sent the fax was sent. I called Chewy to see if they got it and was told 'No, but you need to reach out to your vet.' I called my vet and then they told me they will email it the 3rd time. Once again I called Chewy and was told they don't have it and I need to email my vet. At this point I asked the rep that I'm done going in circles, doing the same thing over and over to get the same result (and be continued to do it again). I asked that they resolve this critical communication failure directly with my vet so they can fulfill their duty as a reliable distributor. And lo and behold, I was asked to email my vet. Not so efficient, is it? I humbly suggest these mantras for their management, as their current system is designed rather to cultivate frustration and failure, instead of problem-solving, which is what was needed for my case and others as well, I assume. #1 Customers do not and should not do your job for you. I spent hours, called my vet 6 times and Chewy 7 times for their system failure. Chewy invest heavily into customer service and you often don't have to wait more than one 'ring' to get your call answered. This is their greatest asset as well as their strategy of surviving (and dominating) the fierce battle of pet e-commerce market. But it's all for nothing if the customers end up working for them as well due to their lack of efficiency. #2 The communications between the rep and the pharmacy is OK, but nowhere near ideal. Fax goes to pharmacy, the emails to the vets can come from both pharmacy/customer rep, phone calls are passed between those two parties and the record system is managed by the reps, but the pharmacy cannot be reached by clients....etc. What is this? If I can't talk to the pharmacist, who talks to my vet, how am I supposed to even solve your issue you've created even if I wanted to? #3 The data the supervisors see is NOT streamlined with the data from the customer rep. How was my problem 'resolved'? I talked to the supervisor and was told 'oh hey, we do have the approval form!' immediately after I was told that the approval form has not reached the server after 3 emails and 1 fax over multiple days. #4 Reps can't do anything besides making/canceling orders and sending simple emails and that is NOT good. Reps are supposed to be problem solvers. I don't expect an insurance agent-esque track/investigate/file/report full shebang but I'd love to be offered more solutions than doing the work for them because they are not authorized to do so. I hope it helps, Chewy. -A customer and a concerned shareholder

Patricia Monroe
June 27th, 2019 El Paso, TX DETAILS

Chewy is the best pet supplies company around. They are expedient in their shipments, prices are low, and customer service is the best that I have encountered in any business. Patricia Monroe

Brenda Beacraft
June 21st, 2019 Middleburgh, NY DETAILS

I am thrilled with Chewy for all my pet needs. Yes I compare prices but usually purchase from Chewy. Recently Chewy asked for a review on bird seed recently purchased. Honestly my bird didn't like it & I expressed that. Chewy refunded the whole purchase price! Didn't even have to ask for it. That's great customer service! Hands down best company for pet products. Always arrives within 2 days.

Melissa Muncy
June 18th, 2019 San Francisco, CA DETAILS

I recently adopted two Maine Coon kittens. Within the month I've had them, I've had to adjust their litter box size, food portions, and food brand. I ordered everything off of Chewy. Being kittens, they require a lot of experimentation to find what works for them and Chewy has worked with me on all of this. They fully refunded me for food that got them sick and the litter box that they were afraid of and encouraged me to donate these items to a local shelter where they would be used. I'm so grateful for a company like this as I'm a new cat mom! Thank you Chewy!!!

William
June 13th, 2019 Rahway, NJ DETAILS

Chewy is an amazing company. They always ship very quickly and their customer service is top notch! Talked to them today about returning a crate that came that was too large and instead of asking us to mail it back they refunded our money and told us to donate the crate to a local animal shelter!! Truly an amazing company!

Hope Bragg
June 6th, 2019 Waynesboro, VA DETAILS

Chewy is always super fast on shipping. I always get my products delivered in 1 to 3 days. The customer service is beyond exceptional. Any questions or concerns are answered promptly and professionally. Any item I've been unhappy with was always refunded, no questions asked. I've even asked them to please not refund me on items !