The majority of Chewy reviews (read below) reveal that customers are happy with Chewy's prices, two-day shipping, Autoship program, pharmacy, and variety of pet products. When shopping for pet supplies, Chewy is a reliable and convenient online destination for pet parents.

Here's a bit about the company and how they're doing today:

Chewy’s mission is to become the most trusted and convenient online destination for pet lovers and its partners—vets and service providers. Chewy measures its success by the happiness of the people and pets it serves, not simply by the number of pet supplies delivered. Chewy has over 1,000 brands customers know and love—including Pharmacy. Chewy offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on every item and order. The company provides free shipping on orders over $49 and 30% off a customers' first AutoShip order.

There are customer service representatives available to our customers 24/7 across phone, email, chat, and social media—holidays and weekends.

Chewy Pharmacy KY, LLC is a pharmacy licensed to dispense prescription drugs and other regulated products in all 50 states. Chewy Pharmacy has NABP (National Association of Boards of Pharmacy) and LegitScript accreditation.

The Good

• Autoship
  • Wide Variety of Pet Products
  • 24/7 Customer Service
  • The Chewy Return Policy
  • Today’s Deals
  • Pet Blog

Autoship

Chewy’s Autoship lets customers schedule regular deliveries of pet supplies. All customers have to do to set up Autoship is add items to their cart, proceed to checkout, and select “Yes” to Autoship and then their preferred schedule. Customers will receive 30% off their first Autoship order and every order after that will save an extra 5-10% on select brands for all of their future Autoship orders. Autoship even applies to prescription medications for a pet; as long as there is a valid prescription or remaining refills. There is no membership fee for Autoship and members can cancel at any time.

Wide Variety of Pet Products

Chewy has made it easy for pet lovers to find the pet care and pet products they need. Chewy's prices on the site are also reasonably low, although, there are more expensive items, but are generally on the larger items or the items in bulk. Chewy.com offers a wide variety of quality products, including dry, wet and canned food, treats, bowls, health and wellness, toys, cleaning, potty training (cat litter, potty pads, etc.), grooming, beds, and prescription food. When selected, each category can be narrowed further by selecting a more specific sub-category, brands, life stage, breed, or material. This makes finding specific pet supplies fairly easy and browsing can be a more productive experience as well.

Whether you're looking for dog treats, a variety pack of cat food or a hamster wheel, Chewy is most likely to have it.

24/7 Customer Service

One of the best things about Chewy is the customer service. The company puts its customers' needs first and Chewy shows this through its shipping rates, speed, and return policy.

Chewy's shipping costs are notable in the online pet store industry. Any orders on Chewy that are over $49 receive free one to two-day shipping. Any orders that are under $49 are given a flat shipping rate of $4.95. This low flat shipping rate is extremely helpful for customers who order heavy items such as dog food.

Chewy.com is known to have fast shipping. If the order is placed before 4 P.M., it will be shipped that same day and most customers report getting their products within 1-2 days of placing an order.

The company is also notorious for sending out handwritten notes with humourous pet puns, birthday cards, and some customers have even received a painting of their pet along with their order.

The Chewy Return Policy

Chewy’s return policy is also admirable. Offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee on ALL products sold. The company asks that the product(s) are unopened and in the original packaging it was shipped in, and Chewy will give a full refund with no other questions asked for 365 days after the original purchase. Chewy will also refund the shipping price that was paid.

Pet owners should be aware that Chewy does not accept returns or exchanges on prescription medications. However, the company will do an exchange if the product is incorrect or damaged. Chewy may issue a refund but this is determined on a case-by-case basis.

Today’s Deals

Pet owners looking for deals on their favorite brands for treats and pet foods should take a look at Chewy’s daily deals. Customers don't need a Chewy coupon, promo code or coupon code. Customers can just add the item to their shopping cart. For pet parents looking for specific brands or products that are a little more expensive, this is a great feature as new products are added daily.

Pet Blog

Chewy has a pet blog that gives pet parents advice on numerous pet-related topics. Pet lovers and owners can find out what’s really in their pups dog food, whether to feed a pet dry or wet food, what vitamins and minerals to give a sick pet, what factors into a pet adoption or how to calm an anxious cat, whether or not you should buy grain-free dog food, and more. Having a blog on the site shows how much Chewy really knows about pets and how owners can provide the best supplies and pet care. Pet owners can read about pet nutrition, health, training, and behavior.

The Bad

• Shipping Limitations
  • Industry Experience

Shipping Limitations

While most of what Chewy.com does is at a high-quality level, there were a few things that the company lacks. There is no shipping available outside of the contiguous United States.

Chewy does not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, any other U.S. territories, Canada, or any other countries.

Industry Experience

Compared to other companies in the pet supply/pet retailer industry Chewy has been around for a relatively short time.

The Bottom Line

Pet owners should definitely consider using Chewy as their go-to online pet store.

The company offers more quality products than most local pet stores — customers can find top brands for dogs, cats, horses, small animals and reptiles. Chewy.com is one of the leading online retailers for various pet products and supplies (pet owners can even find prescription pet food).

Chewy is probably best known for their low shipping fees, fast delivery times, and lenient refund policy. The company return policy is extremely generous by giving a 100% satisfaction guarantee for life on all products sold. Although, Chewy does not currently ship any of its products outside the contiguous U.S.

The daily deals are also a great feature as it requires no Chewy coupon code or promo codes and all orders over $49 have free one to two-day shipping.  Whether customers are looking for top brand dog food or an online retailer that sells equine supplies, Chewy is a one-stop shop with an extensive amount of products for the pet supply industry.

Chewy supports several non-profit organizations such as: Shelter Friends, All About Animals Rescue, Shelter Animals Advocates, and others.

Jamie
August 14th, 2019 Newbury Center, OH DETAILS

They charged my bank account with numerous bogus charges and it took my hours and several phone calls to sort out. Buyers BEWARE!!! I will NEVER buy from them again!!!

Tony
August 13th, 2019 Palestine, TX DETAILS

Customer Service that Actually Solves Problems... I purchased about $150 worth of stuff from Chewy on my debit card. Somehow the pre-authorization went to my bank FOUR times. This created a $600 pre-authorized debit. If I had less money than I did in the bank it would have caused NSF Fees on Other charges that hit the same day or the next day. (In my case it didn't, but $600 is a lot of money to pull out of a bank account unexpectedly.) I called the service line and was told what I was expected to be told - "We're sorry. It's not an actual charge. You will only be charged once." etc. So I asked to talk to a supervisor. I was sent to a supervisor. I said, "Who is going to pay if I have NSF fees from this?" She said "We will" I said, "What if I need this fixed right now?" She said, "Give me the fax number to your bank and I will fax them a letter to cancel the extra pre-autorizations right now. If they aren't off by noon, call me back and I will call the bank directly." I never expected those answers. I'm incredibly impressed. I purchase a few thousand dollars a year of Chewy, and am happy to continue doing so.

Gus
August 11th, 2019 Long Beach, CA DETAILS

Best customer service. EVER. Every time I contacted them I am not talking to some random people but pet lovers themselves, they understand what you need and was there to help you. Combined with having all the stuff and food your pets need at your doorstep it's a WIN-WIN situation, the low prices is just a bonus.

Bethany
August 1st, 2019 Cleveland, OH DETAILS

We were getting our dog's food autoshipped to our home because not only is it obviously more convenient, but actually cheaper than buying it at the store. We had to put our dog to sleep this week, and when I called chewy to see about returning the two unused bags we had just received, not only did they refund my money and ask me to just donate the food rather than bother with returning it...the very next day we came home from work to a beautiful flower arrangement from them. What great customer service!

Katherine Pafunda
July 29th, 2019 Seffner, FL DETAILS

If I could give more stars, I would! Chewy customer service remains outstanding. I spoke with Jose this morning because I had to switch my cat's prescription food and had a full bag of her old food. He recommended that I donate it to a shelter, which I plan to do tomorrow. Chewy cares about our animals, including those still looking for forever homes.

Bonita P Hogfoss
July 26th, 2019 Cannon Falls, MN DETAILS

Chewy. Com is the best!! I have been getting my dog's food, treats, clothes and training stuff from them for awhile now. Recently I purchased a muzzle (didn't go so well haha) So I called to return it, they said yep no problem! Just donate that muzzle to your local pet shelter!!!! While still giving me my money back! After she told me that I got goose bumps!!! Way to go chewy! I'll be making a stop at my nearest pet shelter soon😁😁😁 Thank you and I appreciate your business!!!

Blue
July 26th, 2019 Lucerne Valley, CA DETAILS

I love Chewy !!( a lot) The reason?They ship out the herbal meds that I need for our little dog that has seizures right away (yes the meds do work) (I ordered from eBay and it took11 days) I now order many things from Chewy I love the 2 day delivery I hate waiting for my items Where I live the prices are not cheap so I do base much of what I buy to what is charged in my area Wall mart is not close (Hate the store anyway) and most of what I need is not available I like that I can talk to someone when I need to call and that they have a very big selection of pet products I hope they keep their prices reasonable and the shipping and customer service the same I do notice that when things get good with (any)company they then take a turn down hill! So please stay the same !

Julie
July 16th, 2019 Spring, TX DETAILS

I live out in the middle of no where and Chewy.com is a lifesaver. Prices are amazing and I get my order in 2 days. I can’t say enough great things about them!

B Freeman
July 16th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

I tried to place an order yesterday during a flash sale. As I went to pay, the sale ended, and the 30% off of dog food I was going to received vanished. I contacted customer service right away and the representative was able to honor the discount for me. She was so kind and helpful and only asked for pictures of my dogs in return, which I was happy to provide! They have earned my business going forward, no questions asked.

Joe Ross
July 12th, 2019 Dalton, PA DETAILS

I have been using chewy.com for several months. I love how quickly I receive my orders. I recently had an issue with some dog food I ordered. I contacted chewy.com and within hours, not days, my issue was resolved. This company is all about customer service!!

Mary Filiault
July 3rd, 2019 Edgartown, MA DETAILS

I have been a Chewy Customer for more than 5 years and have always had the best service. My Mastiff, Beatrice passed away in December I called Chewy to have them reduce my dog food order because of losing Bea. They were very nice on phone even asking questions about her. About a week later I received a most beautiful flower arrangement from them. It truly touched my heart. Last week I received a package from Chewy with a most beautiful painting of a Mastiff looking so much like my Bea. It took my breath away and yes I cried. I am so overwhelming grateful for the kindness of this Company for their great service and thoughtfulness Mary a forever customer

Paul Farnan
July 1st, 2019 Plano, TX DETAILS

Chewy's customer service exceeds any company WE have ever dealt with. We are both in our 70's. We have been with them for over a year. We have two dogs, two cats and a cockatiel. Their prices have saved us a great deal of money. We received a product that was broken; we called and received a replacement the next day. Their auto ship process is very convenient.

Kerry Furuta
June 27th, 2019 Long Beach, CA DETAILS

I was ordering a prescription dog food for both of my dogs. Unfortunately they passed away within 2 weeks of each other. I contacted Chewy to see if I could return the unused food. I got multiple notes of condolences from their customer service. So heartfelt. They immediately gave me credit. When I asked for a return authorization they told me to donate it. The refund was $77. They are so nice.

Sean L
June 27th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS

So Chewy apparently had a server crash (not admitted by Chewy to me, but to my vet) and lost a significant amount of data/communications. Then this happens: I ordered some prescription food for my doggo and it went dead silent and was notified that the order will be canceled. I called Chewy and was asked to talk to my vet for not approving (they didn't want to call). So I called vet and was told it was approved a long time ago and an email was sent. I called Chewy and was told it was not there and was asked to talk to my vet. So I did indeed, and asked my vet to fax AND email AND CC me. The email was sent the fax was sent. I called Chewy to see if they got it and was told 'No, but you need to reach out to your vet.' I called my vet and then they told me they will email it the 3rd time. Once again I called Chewy and was told they don't have it and I need to email my vet. At this point I asked the rep that I'm done going in circles, doing the same thing over and over to get the same result (and be continued to do it again). I asked that they resolve this critical communication failure directly with my vet so they can fulfill their duty as a reliable distributor. And lo and behold, I was asked to email my vet. Not so efficient, is it? I humbly suggest these mantras for their management, as their current system is designed rather to cultivate frustration and failure, instead of problem-solving, which is what was needed for my case and others as well, I assume. #1 Customers do not and should not do your job for you. I spent hours, called my vet 6 times and Chewy 7 times for their system failure. Chewy invest heavily into customer service and you often don't have to wait more than one 'ring' to get your call answered. This is their greatest asset as well as their strategy of surviving (and dominating) the fierce battle of pet e-commerce market. But it's all for nothing if the customers end up working for them as well due to their lack of efficiency. #2 The communications between the rep and the pharmacy is OK, but nowhere near ideal. Fax goes to pharmacy, the emails to the vets can come from both pharmacy/customer rep, phone calls are passed between those two parties and the record system is managed by the reps, but the pharmacy cannot be reached by clients....etc. What is this? If I can't talk to the pharmacist, who talks to my vet, how am I supposed to even solve your issue you've created even if I wanted to? #3 The data the supervisors see is NOT streamlined with the data from the customer rep. How was my problem 'resolved'? I talked to the supervisor and was told 'oh hey, we do have the approval form!' immediately after I was told that the approval form has not reached the server after 3 emails and 1 fax over multiple days. #4 Reps can't do anything besides making/canceling orders and sending simple emails and that is NOT good. Reps are supposed to be problem solvers. I don't expect an insurance agent-esque track/investigate/file/report full shebang but I'd love to be offered more solutions than doing the work for them because they are not authorized to do so. I hope it helps, Chewy. -A customer and a concerned shareholder

Patricia Monroe
June 27th, 2019 El Paso, TX DETAILS

Chewy is the best pet supplies company around. They are expedient in their shipments, prices are low, and customer service is the best that I have encountered in any business. Patricia Monroe

Brenda Beacraft
June 21st, 2019 Middleburgh, NY DETAILS

I am thrilled with Chewy for all my pet needs. Yes I compare prices but usually purchase from Chewy. Recently Chewy asked for a review on bird seed recently purchased. Honestly my bird didn't like it & I expressed that. Chewy refunded the whole purchase price! Didn't even have to ask for it. That's great customer service! Hands down best company for pet products. Always arrives within 2 days.

Melissa Muncy
June 18th, 2019 San Francisco, CA DETAILS

I recently adopted two Maine Coon kittens. Within the month I've had them, I've had to adjust their litter box size, food portions, and food brand. I ordered everything off of Chewy. Being kittens, they require a lot of experimentation to find what works for them and Chewy has worked with me on all of this. They fully refunded me for food that got them sick and the litter box that they were afraid of and encouraged me to donate these items to a local shelter where they would be used. I'm so grateful for a company like this as I'm a new cat mom! Thank you Chewy!!!

William
June 13th, 2019 Rahway, NJ DETAILS

Chewy is an amazing company. They always ship very quickly and their customer service is top notch! Talked to them today about returning a crate that came that was too large and instead of asking us to mail it back they refunded our money and told us to donate the crate to a local animal shelter!! Truly an amazing company!

Hope Bragg
June 6th, 2019 Waynesboro, VA DETAILS

Chewy is always super fast on shipping. I always get my products delivered in 1 to 3 days. The customer service is beyond exceptional. Any questions or concerns are answered promptly and professionally. Any item I've been unhappy with was always refunded, no questions asked. I've even asked them to please not refund me on items !

Beth
June 3rd, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS

Chewy *was* a fantastic company! They used to send me and my dogs Christmas cards, and even get well soon cards for when I had to buy medicine for my dog. Ever since they were bought out by pet smart or pet co, it’s gone super down hill. 😕

Brooke
May 31st, 2019 Lexington, SC DETAILS

I absolutely love this company and highly recommend it to everyone. I've been buying from this company for a few years now and everything I've bought always arrives on time and exactly as described. They tend to have great deals around the holidays so I tend to stock up during that time. I don't normally leave any type of reviews, but I can't stop raving enough about Chewy. They sent me a handwritten postcard with my first order welcoming me to the chewy family (which I keep on my fridge because it's adorable). Just this morning, I received a 'Happy Birthday' card addressed to my pup since she's turning five next week. This company continues to amaze me with their customer service and high quality products.

Michael Perez
May 30th, 2019 Glenshaw, PA DETAILS

If I don't need something instantly (a la Amazon Prime) then I'll almost always use Chewy for my pet needs. They have a wide variety of things at hard to beat prices.

Willow
May 29th, 2019 Everett, WA DETAILS

I’ve been a chewy customer for six years now. I have always loved their prices. Tonight, I went online to order my cat food, and discovered a six dollar escalation in price. From 13.40 to 19.40.... in one month. I called to ask about this. The explanation I received was… We base our prices according to what the competition is doing. So because Amazon, and some other online pet stores are selling this cat food for $19.40, chewy has decided in its infinite wisdom that it’s going to sell the cat food for the same price. So riddle me this Batman; what’s to keep me from moving to Amazon? I’m a prime member… And they have next day delivery. What is going to keep me at Chewy? This is a question that I have an answer for. ....... nothing. Chewy also uses Fed ex; it’s the only delivery service available in my area. Fed ex is too lazy to walk up three flights of stairs to deliver my goods. Often times they don’t deliver them at all. Sometimes the bags are broken when they deliver them and there’s cat litter or cat food all over the box. Amazon has their own delivery service, and they have no problems walking things to my door. I once loved Chewie.com, I’ve sent a lot of friends there. But if your reason for escalating my cat food in price by 6.00 is “because everyone else is doing it,” then I am gone! You’ve lost me. “By-by!”

Iain
May 28th, 2019 Providence, RI DETAILS

This is a review regarding ONLY their pharmacy + veterinary diet departments and how Chewy's customer service department interacts with the 2 departments. I have been extremely satisfied with non-veterinarian products ( ie toys, treats, etc.) This is a listing of the problems I have encountered with Chewy.com within the past month: 1) Being told I had a prescription from September 2016 for a pet food from a specific vet . Unfortunately, this vet did not begin work at the clinic on file for another 2 years. Was told an employee, while multi tasking, confused scripts from different clients. To be clear, this means that I or another customer could have bought/received medication NOT approved by a veterinarian. 2) On my vet profile, having my dog's name as my vet's name , having vets' names who I do not recognize as ever treating my pets, and flip flopping first and last names for my vet. 3) Within a 6 hour time period, being told that a Palladia, a chemotherapy drug was A) Temporarily Out of stock B) Was delivered but would take 1-2 business days to enter the system C) Availability unknown as it depends on when manufacturer ships D) Inventory shows 99 Million Tablets available. ( Yes, 99 MILLION) Something is wrong where Chewy customer service/Vet Diet Foods.Pharmacy seem not to be coordinating with each other. Also, on both the normal and supervisory level, employees seem to be unwilling or unable to use common sense that an inventory of 99 Million tablets for an expensive chemotherapy drug should be a red flag. Have tried to contact corporate to no avail .

Liana
May 28th, 2019 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS

Good selection, and their food subscription service is very convenient. Prices are usually right on average.

Jen
May 24th, 2019 Miami, FL DETAILS

Amazing customer service. I needed to return a toy that my dog dog ended up being scared of and a person, not an automated system answered the phone without putting me on hold. They took care of my return quickly and easily. I am impressed by Chewy. More companies should be like them.

Meg
May 23rd, 2019 Lawrence, KS DETAILS

What an amazing group of people! I auto shipped my dog's food every month or so and they were wonderful to work with. My sweet dog has recently passed and had to cancel my autoship. A few days later I received flowers in the mail from Chewy.com. What great people.

Sarah
May 23rd, 2019 El Cajon, CA DETAILS

I LOVE CHEWY!! My dog loves everything from chewy and they have really low prices!!

Stephanie AM
May 22nd, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

I am new to being a mom, and I must say that Chewy has made my life with my kitten such a breeze! The reps are always there to answer your questions and very polite over the phone. You want the best for your pet and I always get the best with Chewy.com. Thanks ya’ll!

M. Egan
May 22nd, 2019 DETAILS

CANNOT beat their customer service. My small dog did not take well to a bag of prescription dog food that I had ordered through Chewy. Despite the fact that it was a large bag and very expensive they told us to pay it forward if we could by donating the food to a shelter. Although I felt bad, they went out of their way to assure me it was alright and issued me a full refund. This is my new go-to store for our dog. Two thumbs up for Chewy. com !!!!!!

JG
May 17th, 2019 Latham, NY DETAILS

Chewy goes above & beyond to satisfy their customers. I've been ordering from them for the past 10 months. They really do guarantee satisfaction even do to a picky cat! I was refunded in full for a large bag of food that my cat didn't like! Their prices are better than my local stores as is the variety of products. Auto ship gives the best price, is super quick and very easy to use.

Lori
May 17th, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS

We found Chewy.com from a Youtube commercial and are happy we gave them a try. We now buy everything for our family dog through them. The prices are great and the quality of their products are fantastic!

Stephanie
May 17th, 2019 Orem, UT DETAILS

I love my dog and Chewy.com has made it so easy for me to get everything for him at a great price. I love buying things online and having them on my doorstep so fast. It takes the hassle out of going to the pet store. Their prices are great!!

Bonnie
May 16th, 2019 Manasquan, NJ DETAILS

Our family loves this company! They have the best customer service and I'm so glad they still act like a small family-owned company. Our beloved pup passed away and we called them to cancel her subscription. A few days later we were surprised and so touched that they sent us flowers with a lovely note and a reimbursement of our last purchase. Absolutely love this company and really feel the love!

Craig
May 15th, 2019 Orem, UT DETAILS

Chewy.com is great! The prices and selection are the best part. I find myself buying things I wouldn't otherwise and my dog really enjoys that. Delivery is always as promised and on time!

Susan Rueda
May 14th, 2019 DETAILS

They are the best. Not only are their prices good and shipments on time, the people are compassionate and truly want to know about your pets

Dean
May 14th, 2019 Ogden, UT DETAILS

Chewy.com is awesome for finding anything you need for your pet. I love their prices and shipping is always on time and of quality. I love the variety of options that Chewy.com has to provide. If you haven't used them you should.

Ashley
May 14th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

When we had multiple dogs I would shop at chewy.com for all my needs. I always hit the "deals" button and save so much money. I like how many products they have as well. They have an autoship option that saves time and money. Try it out today you will love it!

Trombleys
May 13th, 2019 Harbor Springs, MI DETAILS

We purchased dog food, toys and treats for several years from Chewy.com with 100% satisfaction. Orders always correct and delivered in quick timeframe as promised. Then out beloved pet passed away, only a few days after we had placed another order. I called to try to cancel, knowing my shipment was on its way. The customer service rep was so sympathetic and nice, gave us a full refund and asked us to just donate the shipment. Made me cry all over again. Then a few days later, a beautiful bouquet of flowers arrived with a wonderful note from Chewy about our pet. So surprised, can’t say enough about how them. When we get another pet, this is abolsutely the first place I’m headed to order whatever we need. Customers for life

Unhappy Customer
May 13th, 2019 New York, NY

I ordered a medication based on Chewy's 1-2 day delivery. On the second day, I was informed by Customer Service that "2 days is just a goal" and that 2 days might actually mean 3 days or 4 days or longer!....HUH? When I explained to Customer Service that I could not find the medication locally and was very much counting on the medication delivery in 2 days, she (and then her supervisor) both suggested I just try again to find it locally if it was so important. Neither representative seemed to understand how I could be upset about a 2 day delivery actually taking more than 2 days. I ended up with a $2,000 reef aquarium die-off because of Chewy's delivery misrepresentation. When it comes to Chewy, DO NOT believe that they will deliver on their delivery promises!

Sandra
May 13th, 2019 Diamondhead, MS DETAILS

We LOVE Chewy.com!! They have always been great on returns, prices and customer service!! Won't shop anywhere else!!

Jennifer
May 13th, 2019 Ogden, UT DETAILS

Chewy has become the ONLY place I buy all my pet supplies. They have amazing prices and amazing customer service if you ever need to return anything. I don't know what I did before I found Chewy.

Joe r
May 6th, 2019 Bradenton, FL

Lied about shipping (email and invoice stated one day, arrived different day, asked why discrepancy and answer was it happens because services we use are not including Sunday's. Automatic pet door did.npt work and returned item. Chewy got the package back 4/11, and did not release my refund till 5/2. Stay away from chewy!!!

Texas Pet Owner
April 29th, 2019 Donna, TX DETAILS

Although the service is great and prices OK, I think everything matters when giving a 5 rating. I got a $5.00 coupon for adopting a pet, getting credit for this requires me to mail the coupon to them, this I believe is a pain, since I can easily attach the coupon, which are serialized by the manufacturer so as not to double pay. So this issue is a hassle and I am sure something Chewy can work out with the manufacturers, as they probably sell more pet food than store. BTW, I had gotten credit in the past by attaching the coupon via e-mail, so somewhere along the line, there was a change that was not notified to customers.

Amanda Griffin
April 25th, 2019 Pikeville, NC DETAILS

I contacted Chewy via phone on 4/19/19, and I asked to return a bag of dog food that had just been delivered. Our dog had passed away the night before and we no longer needed the food. The gentleman I spoke to was amazing! He expressed his condolences and asked that I donate the food in our dogs name. He gave me a credit on my account for the cost of the food. On 4/23/19, I received a beautiful flower arrangement from Chewy with a sweet note about our fur-baby who had passed! I was shocked and it was so sweet of them to do that! I will forever, purchase my dog food, treats, and toys from Chewy! Such an amazing company!

Peggy
April 25th, 2019 Head of Westport, MA DETAILS

I love getting my order 1-2 days after ordering. One time after having a bad winter storm I didn't get my order, when I called a new order was on its way at no charge then of course the original order found its way a week later. I must say the most heart warming gesture was the flowers that were delivered when i had to say goodbye to my fur baby. I would recommend Chewy. It just makes life easier with no compromise on quality.

R. Rogers
April 22nd, 2019 Miami, FL DETAILS

This company has the best customer service. I have never had any problems with my orders and they all arrived as expected. I had just ordered 2 more months of my dog's hip tablets last Sunday when 2 hours later I had to rush him to the vets. I had to make the heart breaking decision to let him go. I called Chewy to see if I could stop my order and the order was canceled. Much to my surprise, I received a beautiful vase of flowers with a beautiful sympathy card. If I ever get another pet I will purchase all of my pet supplies and food from Chewy! Thank you Chewy.

LoriN of Maryland
April 22nd, 2019 Mount Airy, MD DETAILS

This may be a little long, so stay with me. I’ve been buying food and supplies form Chewy for a few years. I’ve had an occasion when the food was delivered and then the vet changed it, or my pet didn’t like it. Chewy always refunded my money and replaced it. Recently, I reordered my cat food (along with dog food and supplies), I had It a few days and suddenly,,unexpectedly my cat passed away. I called about returning the food, the agent not only refunded the cat food, but my ENTIRE order. All he asked is that I donate the food, which I did do a few days later. I will only buy my pet food and supplies from CHEWY! They are the best!

Linda Hobson
April 17th, 2019 Corsicana, TX DETAILS

I'm a long-term pet owner, and have bought products from Chewy for probably close to a decade. They have always gone above and beyond. For instance, a couple of years ago, after letting them know I had received a case of cat food which had been damaged in shipment, and that one of the cans had been broken with the food having molded, they replaced not just one can, but the entire CASE. More recently, I had to have my beloved, 16-year old cat euthanized. I had just received an auto-ship from Chewy a couple of days earlier, which contained a case of her prescription food. When I contacted their customer service to see if I could return it to get a refund (her prescription food was pretty expensive, being over $56/case) I was told to just donate it to a local shelter, and that I would see a refund on my credit card within a few days. I thought that was wonderful. But this afternoon, I received FLOWERS from Chewy with a sympathy card on the loss of my kitty! I don't have words adequate to express how great Chewy has always been to me.

Courtney
April 17th, 2019 York, PA DETAILS

I love this site! My mom told me about how great they are (mind you my mom is very very hard to please!) and she raves about Chewy. So after months of hearing about how great chewy is I decided to test them out. My oldest cat (only 6 years old) has been peeing in my house. I’ve tried for 6 months now to try to correct the behavioral issue (and yes I had her tested for everything! Even got her teeth cleaned And invested thousands to help this cat and sadly I have to medicate for a little to try to stop her anxiety from causing her to pee.) But, I will say I love the reviews of items chewy sells so I can make a better decision on an item. By doing this I have found a toy my cat loves! I’ve never seen her stand on her hind legs to play let alone run though the house yelling in excitement over her toy mice. I also love chewy’s customer representatives! The one I spoke to was so sweet and genuine and had a great personality. I will be shopping from this site more often