Falkin Pest Control Logo

Falkin Pest Control

0.0

Founded in 2014, Falkin Pest Control offers residential and commercial pest management services to residents of Dallas, Texas. The company offers quarterly, bimonthly, or monthly service plans as well as specialized pest treatments designed to eliminate common unwanted pests from your home and yard.

The Good

• Specialty Pest Control Services
  • Commercial Services
  • Pest-Free Guarantee

Specialty Pest Control Services

Depending on the severity of the pest problem, Falkin Pest Control customers can opt for quarterly, bimonthly, or monthly treatment plans for any of the following household pests:

• American cockroach
  • Fire ants
  • Mosquito control
  • Roof rats
  • Spider control
  • Yellow jackets and wasp control
  • Termite control
  • Bed bugs
  • Flea and tick control
  • Rodent control

The company also handles common wildlife issues that can include raccoons, opossums, armadillos, and more, wherever they might be found in or around the house. This includes attics and crawl spaces as well as exterior grass and bushes.

Commercial Services

Falkin's pest control services are applicable to both residential and commercial spaces, including hotels, motels, office buildings, daycare centers, storage facilities, healthcare facilities, and warehouses.

Pest-Free Guarantee

Falkin Pest Control also offers clients its pest-free guarantee. In the event pests return between treatments, the company will send a technician to treat the outbreak free of charge.

The Bad

• Not QualityPro Certified
  • Limited Service Area

Not QualityPro Certified

Falkin Pest Control does not appear to be QualityPro or GreenPro certified. Both certifications, authored by the National Pest Management Association (NPMA), signify that a pest management provider has achieved and maintained high industry standards for professionalism, employee training, and use of eco-friendly products.

While the lack of these certifications does not imply poor quality on Falkin Pest Control’s part, their presence can provide added peace of mind for homeowners comparing multiple pest control companies.

Limited Service Area

Falkin Pest Control is only available to residents and business owners in Dallas, Texas. Although this region represents a potentially broad customer base, the service area is still much narrower than that of nationally recognized brands like Terminix or Aptive Environmental.

The Bottom Line

If you live in the Dallas area and are looking for a local pest control provider, Falkin Pest Control could be the right choice. Customers can adjust their treatment schedule according to their needs and will benefit from Falkin Pest Control’s guaranteed service. Homeowners are encouraged to read verified Falkin Pest Control reviews prior to obtaining a free quote from the company.

3.4

Patience Oluwayomi Denton, TX

When I signed up, I specifically mentioned that I have a big problem on the inside of my home and I was assured they would take care of it only to find out after the 1 st application, that I had to sign up for a specialized treatment to take care of my internal bug problem which will cost an addition $250+ .. this is in addition to what I am already paying for regular service which is not doing me any good.. so I feel like I was scammed into signing a service contract that will not take care of my issue and now I can't get out of it unless I pay some amount.. never will I sign up with them again! I wikk hi or have preferred if they had told me all these at the beginning.. very deceptive to me

Virginia Whitcomb Denton, TX

They promised to give me a 30 min notice before arrival on each visit, I have yet to get that notice. My dog needs to be put up before they go in the backyard. The only reason I knew he was here is because my sons window was open and he alerted me. The man never came to the door and just went about his business. He then left without saying a word or coming to the door. Zero customer service skills! I had to email the customer service line to inquire about my visit and when they would be coming since it had been 30 days since the initial spray. They only sprayed inside because the first man asked me if I wanted him to.

Deivid cardoza Denton, TX

Terrible service, they offered me something to do the contract and then they charged me more, I canceled and they also made me pay more, I do not recommend it

Jennifer

I email them and they don’t return my email. I still have a lot of bugs in my backyard that is why I have emailed them multiple times.

Richard Valle Denton, TX

Still have a TON of bugs! Sales guy just looking for sales with no follow up.

Dave Jackson Krum, TX

Don't kill the my fire ants in yard even after three trips