The majority of the Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services reviews (below) reveal that customers are pleased with the company's quick and timely services, professionalism, and customizable service plans. As far as pest control companies go, Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services is a dependable company and customers generally seem happy with the service.

A bit about the company's services and experience in the industry:

Edge is a pest control company devoted to providing leading services for both residential and commercial customers since 2008. While Edge provides scheduled services every three months, it also offers unlimited free reservices as the need arises between each regularly scheduled appointment. These services are extensive and include spider, mosquito, vole, rat, bed bug, mouse, flea, ant, cockroach, and wasp control.

Edge insists on using high quality products, which allows home and business owners to be on location even during the service. Edge has several locations across the country, including Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, Utah, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, and most recently Texas. For customers located near one of these areas, Edge promises same-day care and provides services within 24 hours of a request.

The Good

• Edge Guarantees
  • Same-Day Service
  • Great Customer Service
  • Service Breakdown

Edge Guarantees

Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services has established a guarantee for customers that includes a complete inspection of your home, a foundation barrier, and a landscape barrier all applied with professional, proven products utilizing iCap technology. Edge products are comparatively safer for adults, children, and even pets.

When clients pay for a service from Edge, they are guaranteed service every three months for pest, flea, and bed bug control and five weeks for mosquito and rodent control. However, in between each servicing session, clients can call and request extra services. These extra services are not only free but unlimited, meaning customers can call as many times as they need in order to resolve their pest issue, even between their scheduled sessions. This is part of Edge's guarantee for year-round protection.

Same-Day Service

Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services realizes that when homeowners and businesses request pest control, it is often because the need is urgent. According to its website, 90 percent of the company’s customers receive their requested treatment within 24 hours, which makes Edge's services competitively fast.

Great Customer Service

Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services provides varied ways for its clients and potential clients to contact the company and have their questions answered. On the company’s website, a live chat option enables people to talk immediately with Edge's representatives. Similarly, Edge clearly displays a phone number on the top of the home page that customers can call if they prefer. Finally, for concerns and questions that may not be as urgent, Edge provides an email form that clients can use to inquire about their concerns, sign up for a new service, or request a reservice.

Service Breakdown

One of Edge's strengths is the openness and organization on the website when it comes to each of the company’s services. Part of this openness includes a service breakdown. Under every service, Edge provides several points of information for its clients. First, the site provides the servicing season and schedule with a brief explanation. Second, there is an actual breakdown of the service, describing the steps in each servicing process as well as the why behind each step. This information includes details about meeting with a servicing specialist, completing inspection, using an insect growth regulator (IGR), returning for a power spray, and treating landscape barriers, among other tasks.

The Bad

• Limited Locations
  • Undisclosed Pricing

Limited Locations

Although Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services boasts local, same-day service, the promise depends completely on your location. Unfortunately, Edge does not cover all of the United States. Potential clients who want to take advantage of Edge’s guarantees and products can only do so if they live in one of the company’s service areas. Edge’s services are limited to areas near the following locations:

• Denver, Colorado
    • Collin County
    • Dallas County
    • Denton County

Undisclosed Pricing

While certain aspects of Edge’s website are clear and transparent, the company does not disclose pricing information on its website. However, this is common throughout the pest control industry. Interested consumers are encouraged to reach out to the company for more information.

The Bottom Line

All Edge service specialists are QualityPro Accredited and the company employs Certified Entomologists. Whether you're trying to get rid of everyday pests such as carpenter ants, spiders, bed bugs, and fleas or dealing with mosquitoes, wasps, and rodents, Edge provides quality pest control (that is safe for humans and pets).

Overall, our team recommends Edge as a great option for homeowners and businesses looking for professional pest control services. Although Edge does not operate across the United States, those who live in one of its service areas can benefit from the company's free reservicings, guarantees, quality pest control and same-day service.

Call our recommended rep over at Edge below.

Tomasovic

May 8th, 2020 Fort Collins, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very responsive. Professional service. On time, concerned and we are happy.

Denise Nelson

May 8th, 2020 North Salt Lake, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Edge has put bait boxes out for the critters in our back yard. They always refill them. I love the service. They treat any problem you tell them about.

Vicki

May 7th, 2020 Salem, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The company also notifies me several days ahead that they are coming to do the service and call when they are about 30 minutes from arrival. This allows me to alert them to any issues that might have come up since their last service. Service is completely efficiently. they call afterward to let me know if they noticed anything about which I should be aware.

Jordan McVay

May 7th, 2020 Cedar City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I only just had my first service them and I loved my technician, Chase. Super informative and a nice guy. However. Their sales people knocked on my door even though I have a no soliciting sign very visible on the door itself. I also just received a phone call advertising there mosquito service. I've lived in the area for years and never had a problem so when she asked when they could out me down for I declined and said I didn't need it. She then went into a very matter of fact speach about how with COVID-19 still going around that we should get their service to prevent mosquitos and the spread of the disease. I declined again, said thank you, and hung up. I am now looking for a different service because anyone who's sales script instructs them to capitalize on a pandemic and scare people into signing up for their service is rotten in my opinion. I work in the clinical provide field and am very informed. There is no proof and it highly improbable that you will get COVID-19 through mosquito bites.

Barbara Laskowski

May 7th, 2020 Greeley, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great experience. Very professional and showed up when they said they would. Brand new to us as we have just moved in to our new home but have heard really good things about them from our neighbors and friends.

Heidi Russo

May 7th, 2020 Littleton, CO

Robbie was very professional, polite and thorough regarding service and pricing. The team came very quickly and sprayed the house being careful of our kids toys in the garage. The technicians explained everything they had done and answered my questions. I would highly recommend!

Sharon Rivera

May 7th, 2020 Layton, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had an issue with spiders between services...gentlemen came out and were very efficient and followed Covid safety procedures which we really appreciated.

Joe

May 7th, 2020 Kansas City, MO

I did not feel pushed into signing up for the service. Both individuals here for the initial visit were extremely friendly and professional?

Lysa Byous

May 7th, 2020 Kansas City, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Reliable services and no bugs! I couldn't even be on our deck without my ankles getting chewed up when no one else got but. Since we started with Edge, I've been able to sit outside at any time.

Elisa Ford

May 6th, 2020 Woods Cross, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Initially they were great to talk to and informative and helpful. Then I get a follow up, I never knew the time they were coming until the technician said he was less than 30 minutes away. The guy didn’t even seem to know what I had serviced. I had to tell him what areas were sprayed. Lack of professionalism.

Qilly Parker

May 6th, 2020 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Edge has been great, very prompt. We had little gnats and they are gone. I highly recommend them

Dan Izzo

May 6th, 2020 Orland Park, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Edge Pest Control was prompt and courteous.

Cedar City Homeowner

May 6th, 2020 Saint George, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Service tech, Chase was courteous, and very thorough without being intrusive. It’s a brand new home -7 months old, and area wasps have found the roof area habitable! Edge took care of that! It’s nice to know I can enjoy my home without sharing it with critters!

Marlo Barnes

May 6th, 2020 Parker, CO

The guys explained everything to a T. When I had questions they had the answer. I just want to see if the product works.

Roscoe

May 5th, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’m very satisfied with Edge’s professionalism and courtesy personnel. Excellent customer service. The prices are reasonable and in line with other pest control companies. Their personnel exceeded my expectations when they educated me how rodents enter your home. and how they behave.

Barbara Boyer

May 5th, 2020 Kansas City, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have been using Edge since 2014 and the service and professionalism has been excellent! We have never had to call them back for any issues!

May 08, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with us Barbara! We love feedback from our customers. We're always happy to help. If there is ever anything more, we can do for you, please just let us know at 866-529-0864. Thank you!

Doug Klein

May 5th, 2020 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

EDGE is outstanding in demonstrating care for their customers' experience; today's visit was a follow-up to pest control because traps they had put out a week ago caught rodents. They were quick to add additional traps and were good about commenting on the amount of bait that had been consumed in a short time in the bait boxes. The only thing preventing them from earning a 5-star rating was their difficulty in providing accurate estimates as to their arrival time. I was given a 4-hour window that they missed by nearly two hours; the technician did call me multiple times to alert me to delays, but I would be happier with an accurate but later time rather than the appearance of an overly optimistic arrival time.

May 08, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with us Doug! We love feedback from our customers. Thank you for your patience and understanding of those delays. We strive to provide updated information for you snd want to make sure we take the utmost care of you. We're always happy to help. If there is ever anything more, we can do for you, please just let us know at 866-529-0864. Thank you!

Jourdan Brigham

May 5th, 2020 Kirkland, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very easy to work with - flexible and communicative. Also like that they’ll come out for free in between scheduled quarterly services if you’ve seen any uptick in bug activity! They’re also efficient and clean!

Jessica McQuade

May 5th, 2020 Thornton, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

What a great company - great customer service, very fast response time (even for new customers), friendly people who are detail oriented, knowledgeable and clearly take pride in the work they do. I also feel very comfortable with their products even with a toddler running around.

Anita

May 5th, 2020 Blue Springs, MO

This was my first initial visit. I thought they were awesome. Took their time answering all my questions. Checked out all my concerns. Time will tell if the problem is solved. Very impressed the service.

Amanda

May 5th, 2020 Kansas City, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Charles was very nice, informative and will be a pleasure working with going forward I’m sure!

Tarsha Mzredapple

May 5th, 2020 Hammond, IN

So far so good & I like how they work out a payment plan not only that I have had some great ppl to come out

jtorres0910

May 5th, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been going through the impossible with this company. Everytime I speak with customer service they all claim they are going to help me. Please do not EVER give these people your bank info. They will deduct money with out authorization even after me speaking to numerous customer service and them claiming to have set up a payment plan they still continue to take out money that was not agreed upon. They made me over draft taken out money numerous amount of times in 5 days. Their liars and horrible customer service. I hope this review helps someone else not to go through what i have went through.

Dave

May 5th, 2020 Kansas City, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had Daniel out for my second treatment. He did an amazing job. Answered all my questions and concerns. Treatment was inside and outside. Advised me of the exterior leaf and dead plant removal to keep bug's out.

Robert & Jill Mueller

May 5th, 2020 Kansas City, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our technician was very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. He came the same day we called and took his time explaining everything he was doing. Very pleased!

Tom Duff

May 4th, 2020 La Grange, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our first time using Edge, and we were more than satisfied. Our guy, Daniel, went beyond the call, scouted out all around the house, inside and outside, the garage, yard, offered great tips and advice, thoroughly impressed all around. Look forward to having Edge as our go-to for years to come!

May 08, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! We love hearing things are going well and will be sure to pass the praise along to our wonderful service specialist Daniel. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to take care of your home. Feel free to give us a call at 866-529-0864 should you have any questions or concerns we can help with!

Cathy Brimley

May 4th, 2020 Riverton, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Really helpful and accommodating. Knowledgeable and offered good information to combat the problem we were having with bugs destroying our bushes.

Rebecca Hamlett

May 3rd, 2020 Kansas City, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had Edge for about 8 months now, and just switched to a general interior/exterior service plus mosquito control. They are reasonably priced and Very professional, every service person that has come out has been wonderful. Much better than other companies I have had in the past.

Linda Schaible

May 3rd, 2020 Salem, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very professional. Our first service. They were prompt and explained everything to our satisfaction. Feel made a good choice in pest control

Brenna Talley

May 2nd, 2020 Kansas City, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I feel more comfortable in my home each time they treat it. It is old and pests are a part of old homes with entry points. They are always willing to chat with me about any new issues and concerns, convenient scheduling and most importantly it works.

Gayle

May 2nd, 2020 Channahon, IL

Fast and courteous serviceman. Explained everything he found and was very personable. I highly recommend this company.

Lori Miller

May 2nd, 2020 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If I could give more than 5 stars I would. The company is professional ,easy to understand pricing ,good prices, and they showed up exactly when they said. Tanner the professional that came out was absolutely awesome ! Give this guy a raise. Thanks edge. I appreciate your professionalism.

Georgie Klippert

May 1st, 2020 Page, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST for protecting your home! In the six months we have lived here I have not been bothered by any pests, whatsoever! The techs are amazing, friendly and accommodating. If you need pest control, look no further.

May 08, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with us Georgie! We love feedback from our customers. We're always happy to help. If there is ever anything more, we can do for you, please just let us know at 866-529-0864. Thank you!

James Hester

May 1st, 2020 Saint George, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chase and Charlie are really 6 stars. Professional, courteous and very presentable. They explain everything they are doing and have done. Cockroaches beware!! The two-fisted Edge boys have come to town!!

Brian Mullis

May 1st, 2020 Williamsburg, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service. I called this morning and a couple hours later I had a tech at my door. Dylan went into great detail, He has great customer service and very acknowledgeable.

Krishna Winfrey

May 1st, 2020 Aurora, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ease and convenience. Quality of aervice

JC

May 1st, 2020 West Valley City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just started using them. So far they have been great! They were so quick to respond to my first inquiry. Everyone I've talked to has been very nice and knowledgeable. The technician at my home was very polite. I'm so excited to see how the mosquito treatment works so I can enjoy my yard in the evenings!

Betty Hart

May 1st, 2020 Aurora, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a great experience with Edge today. Michael was friendly, respectful & super mindful of keeping physical distance. He was thorough & it’s clear he cares about his work & the customers he serves. Could t be more pleased to have such great service during these pandemic times. Thank you!

Brian Light

May 1st, 2020 Salem, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very professional, prompt, courteous, and extremely knowledgeable. Plan on sticking with them for awhile.

Molly Moore

April 30th, 2020 Parker, CO

Edge was quick to get back to me with a quote and getting someone out to our house for service. On the service day which was the next day. The tech was very professional and provided great service. Highly recommended!

May 08, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We love feedback from our customers. We're always happy to help. If there is ever anything more, we can do for you, please just let us know at 866-529-0864. Thank you!

Janel K

April 30th, 2020 Oswego, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Haven’t seen a solution to my mole problem after paying $300. I believe I have given them enough time to prove themselves. They have not caught 1 mole dispute have 5 traps set in my yard. I don’t think they really know why they are doing. The 80 year old woman nextdoor is catching more on her own than Edge is catching in my yard! If anything, my mole problem is worse. They come out, “set the trap,” and then when I go out and check, only 2/5 traps are actually set. The moles are now moving up by my house and other structures on my property....but I’m locked in to that contract. Won’t be returning after it is up.

Patricia Valenzuela

April 30th, 2020 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had to have a service between services and it was free! They were so nice and thorough. Helped ease my concerns !

Aragan

April 30th, 2020 Westminster, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The representative I spoke to on the offset was extremely knowledgeable and I felt comfortable with signing up for their services. The service gentleman who came out was quick and respectful. Overall, we were pleased with the service.

Terry N Carter

April 30th, 2020 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service and fair price. Have used Edge for many years and id I have any questions I get an immediate answer. Always calls ahead of visit and this is good so I can inform them if i have any concerns. Appreciate the friendly servicemen.

Ryan Loewinsohn

April 30th, 2020 Brighton, CO

When it comes to Speciality, the Edge team knows what they’re doing! Our HOA covers pest control, but the maintenance person has the same knowledge I can acquire online. The Edge team not took care of the issue, but found and exterminated 2 black widows living right under our front porch! Amazing staff, great sense of communication, and quick service!

Frances Voss

April 30th, 2020 Kansas City, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Last week was our 3rd visit for bedbug control. The 3rd time seems to be the charm. My recliner chair that was a big problem, seems to have no bedbugs in it. Yea! I have not had any bedbugs in my bed for a few days now. I am pleased with Trey's service last week. Very professional and polite. Eager to help also.

Mike Galvez

April 30th, 2020 Chicago, IL

My first experience with Edge was great. The customer service and service itself was awesome.

James Lasky

April 30th, 2020 Liberty, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Wish we could keep same technician every time (as originally promised). Kenny was very thorough today, and would like to see him as a regular.

Linda Sharp

April 30th, 2020 Cedar City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We’ve been with Edge for two years now and have been very happy with the service. A couple of times I’ve asked them to come back and they were quick to do so. Had a problem with pantry moths and they came back Several times to check and treat until they were gone.

May 08, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with us Linda! We love feedback from our customers. We're always happy to help. If there is ever anything more, we can do for you, please just let us know at 866-529-0864. Thank you!

DeAnna Gritzmacher

April 30th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very happy with the treatment services so far. The ants are not coming back. Friendly crew.