Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Melissa/William Winsor Providence, UT

They are always polite, timely and willing to answer my questions. They are not pushy. They respect your answer when they ask about other services. I am happy to have them come and keep the bugs away.

Frank Siebert Dublin, OH

My name is Frank S. and the re-service performed by David P today was great. He conversed with my wife and I explained what he saw, what he did, and how we could help address things in the future.

Cindee Welker Baltimore, MD

Shawn H. from Aptive provided came out for an issue with ants in our kitchen. He listened to our concerns and treated several areas outside as well. I was very happy with the service he provided! Cindy W

Allen Pritchard Columbus, OH

The expert that came to our home was professional and courteous. He was very friendly took the time to explain what he was going to do and asked what other issues we were having and took care of those as well.

Denise Fry Humble, TX

Aptive did an excellent job for me, took down muddy buddies, took care of spider webs and sprayed around my fence for spiders. They sprayed around the house and usually go above and beyond. Great job! Denise Fry

Allison Knapp Humble, TX

Aptive is always on top of things! Keith was so nice and courteous and was attentive to our pest control needs! He went over everything with me before leaving! Thank you Keith for being so helpful!

Brandie Mathews Granada Hills, CA

I have had this service for year now and am very pleased with their communication, time frames, services, and customer service. The technicians are always very friendly and knowledgeable.

Sean Van Den Boom Washington, MI

Good pricing on annual, quarterly services. Reps polite when coming out, even letting us know ahead of time so we are prepared. Listens to requests regarding concerned areas and quick to provide the necessary remedies.

Nadia N Ullah Houston, TX

Super easy to set up the service and they came within two days! Isaiah from Houston came to service my house and was very thorough and courteous. I love Aptive, it’s worth every penny.

Iren Hajdu-Nemeth Somerset, NJ

Sam the technician was early and very friendly and courteous. He did his assignment despite the heat with diligence and precision. We are new to the Aptive community but are very pleased so far with the staff and company.

Jaime Goring Kansas City, MO

My technician, Alex D, did a very thorough job of identifying problem areas and providing appropriate solutions. I appreciate his time and attention to details when it comes to getting the job done.

Randy Gill Houston, TX

Tracy B was extremely nice and full of knowledge. He explained everything clearly and answered any additional questions I had. I look forward to using Aptive Pest Control for the next year

Darren Burden Westlake, OH

Our service today provided Hakim was outstanding! I truly appreciate his professionalism with my wife since I wasn’t home during our service today. Darren Burden North Olmsted, Ohio

Victor Gutierrez Round Rock, TX

Always on time and good coverage during service

Jermima George Locust Grove, GA

Courteous tech, on time and professional.

D. Brow Atlanta, GA

It was great. Employee was very professional

Daniel Dyke Ladera Ranch, CA

Very polite from start to finish. Did a thorough job.

Mark Gojcaj Sterling Heights, MI

Nice friendly reliable service. Love it!

Alex Saucedo Mission Viejo, CA

Dean is a very helpful worker. Pleasant

Gary Bottoms Edmond, OK

Serviceman did a good job spraying. Very professional.

Gregory Cooke Denver, CO

On time, good communication, great service!

Sarah McKinney Round Rock, TX

I live in Round Rock. And Matt just came to do our regular service. He was very professional and a super guy. I’m not sure if I’m writing this review so he’ll see it. But thanks again Matt! Keep up your great customer service!

Roberto San Antonio, TX

Jordan P was very professional and knowledgeable while servicing the house. He explain to me everything he was going to do plus he asked what was my concern. He went above and beyond to make sure the work was done above standards. He made sure I was comfortable prior to him leaving and once again informed me what he had done.

Mark Lefler North Richland Hills, TX

The service personnel show up and get started easily. Always come to the day they say and are courteous and professional. They ring the doorbell and notify when done, they speak to you through the doorbell camera if your busy, never an issue.

Maria & Zac Wright Saint Cloud, MN

Aaron W is the best bug guy I have ever used. He was very knowledgeable, polite, and did well with the dogs barking at him like the wild chihuahuas they are. He fearlessly battled the spiders who had created a temporary alliance to battle this new stranger who would dare enter their lawn and try to remove the bugs. 10/10 would recommend again.

Myra Suarez Sugar Land, TX

The service was great. The Aptive tech that came to my house was Tracy. He was very professional. He introduced himself, showed his badge, asked if I had any concerns, then explained what he was going to do. I’m so glad I went with Aptive.

Rebecca D White Lake, MI

Aptive is amazing. We have finally been able to enjoy our yard without pests. Brian S. is not only an asset to Aptive but he has extensive knowledge of the products and the benefits they provide to your customers. Great customer service. Thank you so much Brian.

Silvia T Katy, TX

Chris did a very thorough job re-spraying for our ant problem! We really appreciate that Active is always quick to do any re-treatments necessary. They clearly do great job training their people, because everyone that's ever come out to spray over the years has been extremely kind and professional.

Wayne Miller Sugar Land, TX

Jonathan S is very knowledgeable and very pleasant and friendly. He initially explained the treatment plan and about the various chemicals used. He did a very careful job treating my interior baseboards. He overall did a fantastic job.

Amanda Hartlove Odenton, MD

Fast service where another company I called next appt was over a week to wait. Terrell was friendly and funny. Fast service and on time. Love the 24 month plan where I can get a spray every few months to keep the bugs away! Seems we have an ant issue every summer so we need this service. Highly recommend.

Kristen Renkes Oakdale, PA

Setting up service was an easy process. The technician was friendly, explained the process before getting started, and explained what would happen between today and their next visit. If I have any issues before his next visit, I can call anytime for free additional services.

Yelena Shmurak Newtown, PA

A second Aptive (pest control) visit, served by Juliette. Very pleased and happy with the last serves! Juliette was very nice and experienced. Explained every step she was doing, and professionally accomplished that, didn't miss any corner! :) Definitely want to continue using her serves. Thank you Juliette!!!

Lisa Ganzaroli East Brunswick, NJ

I was very pleased with the tech Elias M. He was very informative and friendly. He explained everything he was doing and also pointed out some things that needed to be done. I would highly recommend this company. LG of East Brunswick, NJ

Lisa Yankanich Chesapeake Beach, MD

Marquis B. was our Aptive technician, and he was very knowledgeable, courteous and efficient. He helped me understand Aptive’s approach to pest mitigation and answered all questions thoroughly. Thank you, Marquis and thank you, Aptive!

Kristen Griffin Florham Park, NJ

Tejinder Kaushal Provided pest control services at my house today. He took the time to walk me through every step of the process and made sure I was comfortable. Being that I am pregnant (and have two dogs) he made sure to walk me through what I needed to do to keep my family safe. Amazing!

Scott Palmer Cedar Park, TX

Aptive is a very good pest control company and their techs do a good job. Today I thought Jacob L. was outstanding because he answered all my questions and then did the work. The only issue I have with them, is I like the inside of my home treated which means I need to be there and I always have to call the office to be sure the tech knows to let me know when he will be here. Other than that they are great. Jacob called me and let me know when he would arrive.

Ed Maschmann Ballwin, MO

Great customer service! I called about a springtail problem. They came out quickly, asked lots of questions, and looked around to see if there were any other problem areas. Charles was very friendly and went above and beyond!

Karen Sonnenberg Arnold, MO

We had been using Aptive for years at our prior residence and called and set up service as soon as we had moved into our new home. Cory was our service rep today and was professional and very knowledgeable. Told us to call if we had any questions. We had great service with Aptive before and have no doubt we will this time.

melissa macias Las Vegas, NV

Clark serviced my home. He was absolutely professional very very thorough on what was treated and what services he completed. Fast, friendly, and courteous throughout the whole process!! Thank you Clark, even with the heat he worked very hard at getting everything covered and sprayed!👍👍👍👍

Bojank Brunswick, OH

Travis D Did excellent job, notified me when he will be here, explained what he will do and asked if there are any special requests that I would like him to perform. At the end he explained what he did and what he used. He was very informative.

Brad Houston, TX

Justin did an amazing job. He was very professional and polite and went above and beyond. He not only enlightened us in the company’s products and how it works but he also was very knowledgeable and personable as well. We would definitely recommend the company and would use him again in the future.

Debra Cresent Saint Clair Shores, MI

The people I met who represent the company were very friendly and helpful. They knew what to look for. Overall I’m very pleased and felt comfortable that I chose a good company to do the job. I also really liked the technician Andrew J. I would like to have him do the other treatments. Very personable.

Jennifer

The guy took his time to check the rat trap and he was courteous

Carla Smith Indianapolis, IN

Worked with my crazy schedule. Service guys always nice and courteous.

Greta and Robert Eisenstadt Highland Park, IL

Aptive does a very thorough job and ensures that they meet your needs.

Carolyndu Hollywood, FL

Service guy Willie was polite, quick but thorough. Thanks Aptive!

Tia Pirollo North Olmsted, OH

Luke was friendly and attentive to my questions and pest needs.

Kris Paramus, NJ

Aptive Environmental is the best for all your bug issues. I have been using them for quite a while now and my home is virtually bug free. If I ever have an issue they quickly resolve it. Rasheed B. did my quarterly service last Friday and he was so thorough and professional. He even took and sent me pictures of all the places outside my home that he treated. Job very well done!! Thank You!!!

Jeff Duce Anoka, MN

My Aptive specialist name is Joseph A. and he was great. Very pleasant genuine person that likes what he’s doing and is great with customers. He’s did the early spring pest control and was very detailed. I asked him to treat and spray the garage and he was happy to. He first swept all the cobwebs everywhere and then sprayed. Best service ever. Thanks from Jeff Duce

Christine Keady Vienna, VA

Nicholas F. was great and provided the level of attention I've come to expect from Aptive. He introduced himself at the start and told me his plans. Asked if there were any problems and where so he could treat those areas and see what might be going on to cause the pest activity. With the rain, we've noticed more ants coming into the house, but they aren't coming in from the area I mentioned to him. His targeted efforts helped in that area so I am going to see if they can do the same targeted treatment in a different location. They provide free follow-up service!