Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Chris Trbovich Agoura Hills, CA

Last summer I had what I would call an invasion of ants in my house, mainly in my kitchen. This past summer there was no issue what so ever. Thanks to them servicing my house early in the summer before the heat it stayed pretty much ant free.

Teresa Davi Salem, OR

We find your company very professional, thorough and very helpful. We had an unscheduled problem, called Aptive and they made sure to have a technician there by the end of the day and they did. We appreciate that her questions are answered and solutions are found.

Tony North Royalton, OH

Yan performed the quarterly service for me this time. He did an excellent job and followed my direction to not spray the formula they use on my windows. He was very knowledgeable, kind and helpful. I would be greatly appreciate if he were my service man every quarter.

Matt Oldham Indianapolis, IN

Incredible customer service and professionalism from Trent R! He called me prior to coming and did an amazing job. I needed my garage and basement sprayed and Trent took care of it. I m always extremely happy with Aptive's services and will continue using them for my bug and pest needs.

Debbie Streder-Heinrich Chicago, IL

Service man Rich A, was extremely polite and professional. He asked if there were any issues he needed to be aware of. He did a great job spraying around my house and yard. Also put tape boxes out in my garage. Great job! Thanks.

Mason Novoson Chicago, IL

Nick was a great exterminator he did a very thorough job he was very professional and on time. He also educated me on certain products the company was using and gave me a heads up on what future service to look forward to this winter.

Krista Z St Louis, MO

Miguel was our technician and he was great! He answered all my questions and made sure we knew what he was going to do. 5 stars. The reason I gave a 4 was because I asked customer service/sales twice for information to be sent regarding the products that would be used but didn’t get anything. Miguel did show me upon his arrival which was appreciated. Otherwise it was a pretty easy process. Thanks!

Erica Gaines Ripon, WI

Very informative & answered all my questions thoroughly. Before I hired Aptiv a year or so ago, I had ant issues in warm weather. NOT ANYMORE, not one ant has been found in my kitchen. FINALLY! Today, we are trying to get rid of shrews & chipmunks. I'll report back within the week. See if it worked. Thank you!!

Michael Hilton Minneapolis, MN

Austin was my tech today. What a polite and respectful young man. His attention to my problem and willingness to help me was above and beyond what I could have asked from him. I would like to also request him on my next treatment. Thanks Aptive. Thanks Austin..

Leilani Rojas Los Angeles, CA

John He so nice and very helpful… his service he did to my house yesterday 9/23 was excellent! He sprayed around my house including garage! He took off the wasp and box for the rodents. And took off the dead rats at my article and placed some traps! He made it easy for me., on my 30-40 days visit I want him to come again!

Kevin Weeden Marietta, GA

All the spider webs around the house were cleared. I was not aware of spider eggs that were around the house, including behind downspouts, but my technician took care of those for me. I appreciated the communication, letting me know when he would arrive. He was on time and did a thorough job. Thanks!

Michelle Roy Richmond, TX

Great customer service by Jermaine. Always very professional.

1 day ago

Chris P Bergenfield, NJ

The service technician was personable and very helpful to address my concerns.

patricia durrett Decatur, GA

The customer service is superb. The technician is so very likable.

Karrie Forbes Houston, TX

Service is always amazing. Crew is extremely friendly. Product works well.

Gary Powe Bowie, MD

Great customer service!! Kaylee was very thorough and conscientious.

Offi Med Jacksonville, FL

Technicians are very knowledgeable, cordial and very communicable. Thanks

Annette Suitland, MD

So far never had a problem with them. Good company, and nice employees.

Julie C Arvada, CO

They are pet , and environmentally friendly,. We have German Shepherds, and the techs are always mindful of them, and for their well being. Their people are always friendly, professional, kind, and caring. We've used other services, and Aptive is by far a 10. Aptive has provided us service for 2 years now ....They are truly the best, and I thank them.😊

Thomas Liberty, MO

What I liked best about the company is that I found out that they do have a tech working for them that knows what he is doing. I was fortunate enough to get that tech, Mr. Phillip B, on my forth service appointment. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He explained to me what he was doing and why. What I didn't like about Aptive is simply that, they were not all like that. I was impressed with Mr. Phillip B. - Robert T.

Lou H Brooklyn, NY

I've been with Aptive Environmental for over a year now and this company is great! Today, Centorin B came to do my quarterly treatment. He knocked on the door an explained to me everything he was going to do and what I needed to do to keep my pets and kids safe until the treatment was complete. He was also familiar with some of the plants I had growing to make sure none of the treatment got on any of them. He even cleaned the cobwebs on my porch! Great company, great employees. Highly recommended! Lou H.

William Ross Carrollton, TX

We have used Aptive for our pest control for years and have been very satisfied. One of their techs - Robert R - has been especially impressive and we have asked if he could be our regular service tech. Robert is professional, thorough and makes sure the services are addressing our needs. Incredibly nice guy on top of all that. Highly recommend Aptive and Robert!

KarenH Minneapolis, MN

Shawn G was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. He did a wonderful and thorough job!! Very attentive to all areas around our house. He was very good at communicating with me- a call prior to his arrival and a call after leaving with very detailed voicemail on what he did. Highly recommend Shawn! If I could have him every time for our treatments, I would definitely want him.

Milan Vacaville, CA

The technicians have always been courteous and friendly. Our technician today was Tim ! He was very professional and gave us information about controlling our ant problem in the house. I spoke to Customer service on August 27th for some reason my appointment was canceled that day ? He said I have to reschedule, no apologies about why my appointment was canceled! Very unprofessional!

Drs Magnolia, TX

Today it is a 5 because I finally got a tech that listened to my issues with the spiders and treated it properly. In the past they have just ignored me and have been in and out in 15 minutes. There is no way you can treat a 4000 sq ft house on 2.3 acres in that time frame. This guy was here for well over an hour and did an excellent job. I only want him in the future!

Phanie Bish San Jose, CA

I truly , I appreciate the Aptice environment. There crews are very kind and cooperatives . They payed attention to all me requests . I had bees and spiders web around the house . They miss a spate, but I could them and they send someone the next day who did an awesome job. Now I can set outside without fear of Bees . Thank you for your services.

Lorenzo Peay Anaheim, CA

This guy Khalieb H came to the house he explained the process and how it works and what he was going to be doing. He made me fill important like he cared and he was very professional with his job. He was clean he didn't make a mess like the other guys and he just did an amazing job. At first i wanted to cancel but because of him i would like to continue thanks Khalieb

George Murphy Gilbert, AZ

Tammy came over today and was training another fellow. She did excellent! She explained everything she was doing and why. When i said I found 3 scorpions last month.she said let's do an interior spray today also. Everything smells minty so she must have really did good! Tammy was very professional and did a great job on this humid day! Thank you very much!!!

Michelle Kirk Tampa, FL

This is my third visit from an Aptive representative and I have zero complaints. I am new to being in control of a pest control service and each time they make a point to explain what it is they're about to do and ask if I have any questions. Today, John E was the representative sent out. Extremely nice, knowledgeable about the product and even did a second sweep of the front of my house after I said how much I disliked spiders. Great pricing and great service 100% recommend the company!

VJ Hat Baltimore, MD

My service technician ( Dale K) was great!!!!!! Extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He did a thorough inspection of my house and reassured me that we will get this mouse problem solved and that was really comforting. I did not feel rushed, he displayed true concern about my pest problem and gave me some practical tips on how to solve it. I appreciate him and I appreciate the company because they got someone out here same day. So thank you thank you thank you

Toby Fong Walnut Creek, CA

Sommer our technician was communicative, prompt and detailed. 10/10 for her service.

Randy Bested Fort Lauderdale, FL

Wesley is an asset to your company. Professional, caring and did a phenomenal job today.

Adrien Boutte Humble, TX

Service Technician was outstanding. He did everything ask and I feel that he went above and beyond.

roo j Pasadena, MD

Very responsive and quick to meet my needs - I recently added new mulch to my flowerbed and shortly thereafter began to see spider webs around my front window shutters. When a Black Widow showed itself, I immediately called to see when they could someone. The next morning, Antonio showed up at my front door and was extremely polite, knowledgeable and thorough. He treated the entire flowerbed, all my downspouts, roof eaves and potential spider-haunts around the exterior of my home. He even made sure I was scheduled for a follow-up treatment in a few weeks. Knowing that I can call at a moments notice and get excellent service and response gives me a lot of peace of mind!

Kristi San Antonio, TX

Mike was great. Very knowledgeable and thorough. Simple scheduling and process to have service done.

Victoria

Made an extra to be better on time. Courteous, respectful, knowledgeable, made sure I was comfortable in his presence.

Jermaine Dorris

My technician Tyson, was great and very knowledgeable. He explained to me trouble areas he saw & how he treated them.

Shender Mercier Hollywood, FL

Great customer service. The agent took his time to listen to my service need. And he exceeded my expectations.

John Howland

Service man, Frank C, showed up at 8:00 am and quickly applied pesticide every where needed. John H

R. Montemayor Houston, TX

bill I from aptive environmental pest control was very polite, very prompt and overall very professional.

Mary Beth Houston, TX

Their technicians are always extremely polite very thorough and very knowledgeable. They are also very accommodating to my zoo.

KVT St Louis, MO

They are professional and very accommodating whenever there is an issue. Brady came out the other day and was on time and did a great job.

YeVonne Sawyers Houston, TX

We had Ken arrive today. He was a great technician. He was accommodating to our needs and did his job with a smile on his face. Thanks Ken!

Pat Esquibel Denver, CO

He was courteous and asked if he could go into backyard before he went. Was thorough and let me know when he was finished.

Ricky Herrera Albuquerque, NM

Great service! All the techs are very professional. Today Kaitlin was my tech and she was great! Highly recommend their service

Bob Carmel, IN

It was a great experience!!!!! Coly is a great representative for Aptive !!!!! On a 10 point scale he gets a 20 !!!!! Thank you :)

Mary D Maple Grove, MN

Always professional and thorough. Erich W-B serviced my property. I appreciate the follow up note regarding treatment. Mary D

Margarita Mallek Chicago, IL

Ryan thank you for your excellent service today. You did a wonderful job . We are very pleased. Thanks again. You deserve a 10+.

George Sewell, NJ

Today’s technician, Anthony was very knowledgeable and friendly. Aptive has been very efficient in dealing with our situation.

Cindy Martinez San Antonio, TX

I love aptive pedt control They always do an amazing job. I have a 2 story home and never have to worry about the bee hives.