Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Brenda Hernandez Rosenberg, TX

Adaptive has been providing great service to our home for more than a year. They always arrive when they say they will and so far the techs do a good job. The recent tech, Shawn, made sure he addressed our concerns and did a professional job.

Vikki G Thousand Oaks, CA

Kyle W called to let me know he was on his way. When he arrived, he asked me if I had any concerns or areas I would like him to focus on. He was super fast and efficient. He treated my garage while we chatted about our respective holiday plans. He was friendly and helpful.

Carrianne Photography Algonquin, IL

We’ve had Mike two months in a row now. He’s phenomenal. Professional and attentive. Has truly addressed all of our pest control needs and given 110 percent each time he’s been here. Please continue to send him to our property!

Dennis Overland Park, KS

The service tech, Angel, came today to perform our quarterly service. He was very professional and thorough. He listened to my needs and concerns and addressed them all without hesitation and offered several insights on how to control pests. I am quite pleased with his service.

Jessica Velez Miami, FL

Austin is amazing! He explains exactly what he’s going to do before doing it so we know what to expect. He is professional & courteous. We have seen much improvement since our first appointment with the company. Would definitely recommend!

MistyB CA

Eric was very personable, friendly and thorough in servicing my outdoor and interior areas. Hands down, the best technician that has serviced my units this far. I will definitely be requesting him from here on out. A+ Service.

Robert W Wilson Wake Forest, NC

They really have the friendliest employees in the business, and I’ve used a lot of their competitors. They always go out if their way to make sure I’m happy and they’re very honest about what can a cannot be done with certain bugs ( spiders)

Brvo Houston, TX

Helpful, polite and great service from tech, I asked for help with traps but then also asked him at the last minute to take care of some wasps. He took care of that with no complaints and very quickly, a great tech that deserves a raise!!

Jason McCaslin San Francisco, CA

All the technicians are very polite and are very easy to work with. What I don't like and I'd like to see is a two week notice ahead of time the set up a time for them to come and not sit at home all day waiting for them to show up. I'll be contacting the office to see if this can be arranged.

Naomi Castilleja Houston, TX

Aptive service is always great in addition to coming out in between visits if needed. Today Dustin came out; he text ahead of time, was thorough, friendly, and took time to explain everything he did via text since we weren't home... HIGHLY recommend Dustin & Aptive for your pest control needs!

Jera Glover Kansas City, MO

Very prompt getting my service done today & I appreciated Angel, who serviced my house, giving me a heads up before coming. I have 2 dogs, so this helped make sure they were in the house safely & did not get out when Angel entered my back yard! He gave me a very thorough update via text as well on what he did today. Great job Angel!

janice canady Concord, NC

The technician Josh was very curious and therapy with the explanation of questions I asked.He seemed to enjoy his job. He was very knowledgeable about the different pest. He explained the process for treating all areas on the yard.

Mary A Winters Bartlett, IL

Our technician was Dontrell W and he was terrific! He explained the products and process during the cold months and the benefits. He explained all he would do and assured me he would be careful of the plantings surrounding the house. He was careful and went out of his way to be sure all webs were totally removed. Could not be happier with Dontrell and Aptive. Ever since we had our first application we have seen almost none of the unwanted spiders and ants. Great all-round experience!

Patty Kinkade Minneapolis, MN

My tech Anna B went above and beyond to check and fill all my bait stations, and cleaned all around my house for the gross box elder bugs! She was very diligent and spent a good amount of time completing my service. She even took the time to come to my door to let me know what she would be doing and asked if I had any other needs or concerns. Thank you Anna!

JuanArango Frisco, TX

The service has always been great. Only once did I have to contact them about wasps, and they took care of it immediately and effectively. They reach out with a call and a text message a few days in advance of each regular visit in case you need to unlock a gate to give them access. Then the employee calls/texts about 30 minutes before showing up, rings the doorbell upon arrival, and before leaving texts me a summary of what they did. That exactly what Abel did this morning.

Dennis Colorado Springs, CO

Aptive has been very good taking care of all of our Entomology needs. Dee has been the one that usually comes to service our property and is an exceptional asset to the company. Yesterday was the last time he is coming sense he got another job with a company that pays more. Aptive should have met that offer just to keep him. He will be greatly missed at our place. He is always accommodating and always has a great attitude. Thank you Dee!

Raymond Pigford San Antonio, TX

Let’s start with our technician being a 20 out of 10! I’m not one to leave reviews but I would be doing Trevone a disservice. He came to perform an unscheduled inside service. Instead of just servicing the profound problem area, he treated the entire inside! He problem solved different scenarios as to why we keep having ants in our BATHROOM! He inspected outside our home and not only treated presented problem areas, but past and potential problem areas as well. His customer service and general conversation was impeccable! He is by far the BEST technician that has serviced our home! Do whatever you can to keep him!

Frenesi Andersen Portland, OR

Aptive solved the pest problem I had. The Aptive technician gets the job done quietly and efficiently.

Danielle Ellifrits

Aptive does a wonderful job. They show up on time. They are in and out with little to no interruptions.

Millie Ruggero Pomona, CA

An exceptional business with exemplary service. Every service member has been thorough and pleasant to work with.

CarolS Herndon, VA

Alexi Soto was friendly and professional. He did a great job. I look forward to having him complete another job well done. Carol S

Greg Tasy Westfield, NJ

Durell J was excellent and provided superior service. It is because of people like Durell that I am impressed with Aptive.

Joe Thurston Carmel, IN

Technician Leslie was very helpful in analyzing our probable mouse problem. Bait boxes were positioned with instructions to call Aptive if they are disturbed.

Tami Thurgood Ogden, UT

I have enjoyed being a customer of Aptive Environmental. They do a great job keeping all the pests away. And if I have any concerns been quarterly visits…they will come to my house and take care of it for free!

Emily D Herriman, UT

Aptive Is great for pest control! We had a vole problem and the bait box they gave us totally got rid of them. They’re always great about coming between services if needed.

Susan DiMario Auburn Hills, MI

Eric is always professional but friendly, thorough, on time and have great communication with me as to what’s going on with my service. Eric is the best

Ghislain Mulumba Katy, TX

Great experience with this company, the staff is super courteous and friendly. I love that they always communicate and they do a great job! Have not had any issues with insects since I started using Aptive.

Nicole K Lenexa, KS

Bryson was amazing! He checked in, asked if we had any issues inside he wanted us to look at. Then he thoroughly treated the outside of the house and reported back to let us know he had completed. Wonderful guy!

Yesi Espi San Antonio, TX

Our technician was prompt, courteous and very knowledgeable. I feel confident that we will be happy with our Adptive service based on a wonderful first impression and service.

Nfleek Bothell, WA

Matt did an amazing job today! He asked what my concerns were and checked into them thoroughly!! Then he checked back with me to let me know what he found and what he did to address the issues.

Patricia Myers Phoenix, AZ

I am so happy to have Aptive Environmental taking care of my pest control! The person who does my treatments is friendly, courteous and professional! My home is bug free thanks to Aptive Environmental!

Brian W. Minneapolis, MN

Brady, our technician was fantastic. He notified us before he arrived and asked if we had any specific concerns. After our treatment he sent us lectures and told us exactly what he did

Catherine Hoelzel Leawood, KS

I really like when they tell you a time, the service representative comes on time & gets to work. The young man listens to my problem & acknowledges what I have said & then sprayed each area!

Desmond Missouri City, TX

Excellent service when we previously had a problem with fleas from a dog my son brought over, Donnie came out as part of the service, great job and great customer service. Thanks Desmond M

Staisha Bannerman CA

Quick service. Always answer any questions I have regarding products. Keeps in mind I have small kids and pets that go outside. Been using for 5 years and will continue to use them.

Rosi La Puente, CA

Very punctual and efficient technician, they always remind me they are coming a few days in advance to make proper arrangements , Anthony is especially thoughtful of my request.

Lynda

Been with aptive for 2years and it’s made a huge difference in our life, old wood siding has made a home for many insects. We were overrun but with regular maintenance we are pest free

Terry Bajoua Vista, CA

Eric was very polite and very helpful to addressing our concerns yesterday, Love our service with Aptive we no longer have problems we once had with our previous pest control company, thanks.

Halle Wilson FL

Since we started with Aptive we have been impressed with both the technician and our results. The Tech was a great professional, he explained everything he was doing and was very knowledgeable in his work. send him again.

B. Buckman Marietta, GA

Ceandre was professional and personable. He took care of our regular service, but also found spider egg s behind our downspouts and promptly removed them. He was prompt for our appointment, did his work quickly, and provided a verbal report of what he saw and what he did. Good experience!

Beth Lefevre Boca Raton, FL

Our service person, Jonathan L., went above and beyond today. We have had an on going problem and he took the time to do everything possible to help solve it. He also took the time to educate me about doing more on our part.

Kim Ashworth Leesburg, VA

Michael Y took extra steps to be sure my house would get the best service and worked with my schedule. We communicated by text and phone calls. I will request that Michael be the person to service my house from now on. Sincerely, Gary and Kim Ashworth

Kim K Carol Stream, IL

Our service tech Jon did a fantastic job. Our daughter's bedroom is in the basement and she has been finding some centipedes.. yuck! He spent extra time in the basement this time. He also found some hornet nest and he knocked them down for us. I would recommend active for anyone that wants a pest free home:-)

Kohan John Carmel, IN

Coly was my tech. He was professional, communicative and friendly. Their product works and totally gets rid of the pests that find their way inside my house. Highly recommend this company, been a customer going on two years. Couldn't be happier.

Cody Lovejoy Humble, TX

Darren R was an amazing technician who was polite and very professional. He was attentive to what was needed and where. I would be happy if he was my permanent tech as it’s a joy to have someone who is vested with their company and customer service!

Premium tier holding group

Marcus was the technician that serviced my property first time using A pest control company he answered every question that I had making me feel confident of his workmanship and knowledge of the business. He was friendly and went above and beyond my expectations. if I could have it my way Marcus would be the only person servicing my house.

Julia Bondurant San Antonio, TX

Tyler is my technician; he is very thorough in his review prior to treatment and after. He keeps me informed about what he is doing, how it’s applied, and what to expect. I’ve been a customer for 2yrs and I’m very satisfied.

Leora Willoughby Denver, CO

My experience with Chance was very good!! He was very thorough and professional. He went above and beyond to helpful with removing the spiders that I had in the crawl space and in the garage. I hope he will come back for the regular, quarterly service. Thank you Chance!

Nel Ignacio Ft. Washington, MD

Great experience. Reginald did above and beyond that I did not see other Aptive representative did before. I was very impressed with his work. He is very thorough when he was servicing the outside of my house. I really like him.

Angel Williamstown, NJ

The technician that came today was very professional, didn’t rush the job and also was sincere about the past problems that I had. That is really someone that likes their job and showed a good image of what a company should be like. The also accommodated me for the past issues so I can say anything bad about them !