Aptive Environmental

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Jacqueline Kemmerer Phoenix, AZ

The techs who come to the house are always professional and very pleasant. They always do a great job!

Carol’s Daycare Powell, OH

Maurice C fit me in his busy schedule to take care of an issue I was having in the basement! Thanks so much Maurice C

Pamela Lutz New Braunfels, TX

Very friendly and told me of the trouble spots around my house how he took care of the wasp next and spiders

Madeleine Frizzi Bridgeville, PA

The service works. Bugs are non existent. Technicians are courteous, and happy to do extra spraying .

Boat70 Winterville, NC

Easy as pie the tech did a great job. Don’t particularly like the pushy salespeople but needed the service.

comfort living home care Chandler, AZ

Their employees are polite and nice. They are o time as scheduled and have the work done in matter of time.

Lawrence Las Vegas, NV

Excellent service and it truly works. I’ve not seen any roaches, spiders, or scorpions in over 3 years

oscar and daisy Logan, UT

Jason is great to work with! He asks us when we need and gets the job done. It’s a pleasure to have him come.

Dail Schmidt Lapeer, MI

Technician was on time, friendly and courteous ,asked about our concerns and let us know when he was done.

John Williams Walpole, MA

John used a spray on two yellow jacket hives. He also sprayed my entire yard to take care of insects.

Karen Hedrick Wilmington, NC

The salesman Matt was very friendly. And Josh that came out on the first application asked lots of questions and made sure I understood everything.

The Don Rowlett, TX

Nick did a great job. He answered all my questions and explained what He was going to do to address the issues and then executed that plan.

Reading Susan Anaheim, CA

The techs are well educated and willing to listen to any problems. The staff both on the scene and over the phone are friendly and courteous.

David Holcomb Carpentersville, IL

I'm not impressed. My mom recently passed away and I am getting her house ready to sell. She is/was paying these guys $99/mo for pest control, and I found a big wasp nest going into her house siding. Are they really controlling pests? A big "NO" in my opinion. And by the way, I've been at her house quite a bit lately getting it ready to sell, and I've never seen them around. So why are they charging her $99/mo??? I hope other people have a better experience than ours.

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch within 24hrs!

MAYERLINE UZOMAKA Katy, TX

My tech today was great! He was very conscious of where to spray and where not to, since I have small kids. I was very happy with the service today!

Melissa Perez

My technician is knowledgeable and courteous. Always listens to any concerns, treats the areas, and makes suggestions.

Eddie Caceres Alamo, CA

The Aptive team get’s the job done! Great with communication and always gets a service member to your home right away.

Melvin Hohlt

The technician was courteous and friendly. He explained everything he’s going to do today. He conductor himself in a professional manner.

Angelica Padilla Pittsburg, CA

As always we always get an excellent work , always very professional and helpful. Thank you Aptive Environmental for your services!!!

Elizabeth B SchulteHt Fort Worth, TX

Today's service was done by Corey. He was very thoughtful and made sure he did what we wanted done. Best service we have had.

Janet Jones Springboro, OH

Friendly, professional, and thorough. They showed up on scheduled date, listened to my areas of concern, and discussed treatment options.

Hashirama Senju Minneapolis, MN

Recall. Sprayed my outside camera which I had to climb a ladder to wipe down with windex. Sprayed carelessly all over window and not just soffits, I had to climb ladder to clean up. Missed a busy ants next with winged ants. Mixed sprayer mixture on top of my AC condenser.

RR NN Huntington Beach, CA

Jesus was very thorough to clean the webs, took time to answer questions and clear on the terms and conditions of my agreement.

Destiny Luna Indianapolis, IN

I made a call & someone came the next day! The tech Larry was helpful, knowledgeable and swift with his service in my new rental. Great price.

Pete Madhuizen Gilbert, AZ

Aptive did an excellent job with the application. The tech was great in the the job he did. He was a true professional and customer oriented.

Bill Koepsell Reston, VA

The technician was just a solid, nice guy. Not to mention they understood my priorities for both price and environmental impact.

Stephanie Pfoff Pittsburgh, PA

Easy to work with and competitive price. Wyatt V was friendly and efficient. Offered sticky trap replacements and inquired about areas of concern

Alexandre Luzes Arlington, TX

Please do yourself a favor and DO NOT HIRE this company. They only care about collecting the $139 fee every time they come to your home, even if is a reservice and you have to spend hours on phone calls to try to have your money refunded. Lousy customer service and the pest control is not that great either. Several other companies out there are better.

Haewon Jin Anaheim, CA

I called for customer service today to confirm payment plan and contract treatment schedule and they found out contract payment plan was done incorrectly. I was claim for incorrect payment schedule and request to revise. After customer service person reviewed my contract document, keep transfer a call to another representative person for 4 times. I had to explain a case 4 times. It was their mistake and I should not treat to be a trash. I was very disappointed and being treated like waste. Never sign a contract with this company PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle Hannan Monroeville, PA

Our technician Wyatt informed me of what was being done. He was very nice and polite. I've always been very happy with the service.

Patricia Bacheller Houston, TX

Jacob did such a great job explaining what I asked him and helping me to the best of his ability. What a great customer service!

Annette Manning Suitland, MD

I had Joy, she came out was very nice and Knowledgeable. Told me some things I needed to do to help keep spiders away. She did a good job.

Andy Andy Dacula, GA

Kennis S did an awesome job for us. Not just that, he’s also a very nice and polite person. Thanks Kennis. Keep up the good works.

Maria Depa Chicago, IL

Rich A was our technician today. He was very thorough with the application. So far we have been impressed with everyone at Aptive

Tammy Miller Clinton Township, MI

We were lied to from the start! We were told they would be spaying our entire yard every treatment as well as the perimeter of the house. That’s what we were told we were paying for. After the first treatment they never sprayed the yard again. I guess unless you watch what their doing from start to finish ever time they show up they don’t have to do what they say they will. DON’T trust them!

John Neu Perkasie, PA

Anthony texted before he arrived, was very friendly, and respectful of our home. I told him about a recent ant problem and he immediately addressed the issue.

Mosstwig Gastonia, NC

I asked them to take care of a yellow jacket problem and told them ants, slugs, and carpenter bees were also an issue but not a priority. I haven't seen any carpenter bees, and minimal slugs/ants, but they did not address my yellow jacket problem at all. They're only good for smaller pest and obvious ones I guess.

Kathleen Reinhold St Louis, MO

Corey was my technician. He was very personable & interested in my concerns. He was efficient & helpful in explaining what he did to my yard. A polite young man.

Jeremy Fields Kansas City, MO

Destiny P cam out on time and did a great job. I appreciate her taking care of my yard. I meant to talk to her but I was busy with my two younger boys but she got it done.

Randi Jensen Raeford, NC

We have had 3 quarterly aptive treatments so far on top of an extra treatment between services (5 services total) and the fire ants were still completely taking over our back yard. Our kids got eaten alive every time they went outside!!! We even flagged the hills in our yard to help out with ant location. It got to the point we couldn’t take it anymore! We bought “Taurus sc” for half the price of one Aptive service and did it ourselves 3 months ago. We haven’t seen an ant ever since... if you want the bugs gone, I do not recommend Aptive Environmental and very highly recommend Taurus sc diy pest control. We still have enough product for a whole extra treatment! On top of the poor effectiveness they will not release us from the contract despite the product not working.

Duane Buchanan Blue Springs, MO

My technician, Michael C is outstanding. Great communication and very concerned about getting the job done right and meeting our needs. Thanks Michael!

Janell Lumley Walnut Creek, CA

Always on time and professional. I was impressed with Andrew as he was polite and listened to me. He understood the reason I called. Aptive has the best technicians.

Dee Flournoy San Diego, CA

I give Kolton B 5 stars! Kolton was very attentive and helpful during his 1st visit. Friendly and professional customer service! We are looking forward to a great outcome!

Jim Aleski Newark, NJ

Daniel B. took care of a giant hornets nest in a tough to reach place on our house. He texted to let us know he was on his way and was on-time, thorough, and professional!

Jennifer Marco Monroeville, PA

Dante M was an excellent service tech during their visit today. I had questions that Dante was able to answer, and I really appreciated his attention to my concerns.

Don Hubbuch Spring Hill, TN

I called Aptive for a respray because I was not home to let them in the last time. David was my technician and is always very friendly and knowledgeable . Don H.

Dyan Kirkland Rosemount, MN

Poor communication!!!! A service pro came to my home on 6/25/21 and left without finishing the job. I tried calling the local office to see if there was a problem and to have him finish. ALL I GET WHEN I CALL IS CALIFORNIA, NY, TX!! The responder says they will let the local Edina, MN office to call me. AFTER DAYS OF WAITING and multiple phone calls to the basic 800 number (the ONLY number you can reach) I finally called BBB. I would think that such a call and report would spur on this company. They have not responded. They don't care. They billed me $130. on my credit card. I have had Aptiv for about three years. Ever since covid, they service has gone down hill. The most disgusting is not being able to talk to the local manager to address what we were trying to achieve in my back yard. All they had to do was call me. Ugh!! Terrible management.

Justin Derisley Bloomfield Hills, MI

Conor L. Was amazing. I live in the woods and have a spider problem. Conor went the extra mile and swept the cobwebs off the windows and did a great job. Thank you Conor.

Tammie Gonzalez Concord, CA

Jonathon did a great job. Notified me when he would be arriving When he arrived asked about area and any concerns After service made me aware of areas and how to avoid treated areas. Thanks Tammie G

Michael Sharp Fuquay-Varina, NC

Edit: When I told the representative that reached out to retain my business that the company's service was poor, they respond with "Don't know where you got that info. You should probably do more research", followed by links to ranking websites. Link to transcript below. No thanks Aptive for the crappy service, but much thanks for the laugh. https://photos.app.goo.gl/CAbpgKeZzQgrffwF9 Original: Company is either entirely a scam, or, my guess, is that their technicians are all contractors and their management, incentive structure, or something like is completely inadequate. A polite and seemingly knowledgeable salesman knocked on my door offering a steep discount on indoor and outdoor pest control services. Environmentally friendly, safe for pets and kids, etc. He said they were in the neighborhood servicing other homes and they wanted to fill the remaining slots for the day, hence the discounts. I agreed, trying not to overthink it, and set up an appointment for a few hours later. Shortly before the time, a technician called and advised that he was down from Richmond, VA helping service the area, and that he had run into a ditch because he wasn't used to the roads. Sounded a bit odd but hey, things happen. No big deal. Received a call the next day to reschedule for the next week. Shortly before the second, first appointment. I get a text message from a technician saying that they would not be able to make the appointment due to 'medical emergencies'... Right. When you sign up, the company requires you to sign a contract for one or two years of service, and if you cancel you must pay a penalty of several hundreds of dollars. In the fine print of the service agreement though, it states that you may cancel within three days of signing up with no cost or penalty. I called the office in Cary. Despite a long hold time, I was able to cancel without any hassle, despite being outside the three day window. The representative I spoke to was quick and professional at least. Shortly after I began receiving text messages from their retention department offering deals to stay on board. It's clear the focus of this company is selling, not service.