Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Daelynn Romo Escondido, CA

I’m not completely sold on the products you use. Our tech was fine- but not super personable- he left a gate open and I felt he was a bit annoyed if he didn’t have a clear path - he seemed impatient. Maybe it was his last house of the day on a Friday- but it showed.

Jennifer Trang Manvel, TX

We have bagworms/ cocoons (?) or something all over our fence and pool fence. He sprayed the area but left all of them hanging everywhere. Our last pest company would’ve removed the nest or bugs when they came. Many of the cocoons are still stuck on the fence and alive.....

jimi bihr St Louis, MO

Overcharged my mom, was taken care of but only after we tracked down my agent and he fixed. First treatment guy was here 15 minutes. Still had wasp nests and saw many spiders. Michael came out today and got all nests and spent the time to do job correctly! Thank u Michael

David Edmonds, WA

I spoke with Johnathan about some gaps in the North facing crawl space access. He plugged some gaps in a different access and there are still gaps in the other one. You should have record of those gaps being filled I accidentally knocked the caulking loose.

Shirley pangburn Renton, WA

Not quite sure. Guess my idea of what was to be done when they arrived and what they did was far from being on the same page. What they did andvtime here was not worth the money we were being charged and will not be renewing our contract.

Barb P Bothell, WA

Today's service was finally what I would expect for the price charged. The notes sent were very thorough compared to what I usually get. I will not renew this contract because I have had to have service redone several times.

Momof2 New Port Richey, FL

I am not in auto pay but this company keeps taking money out my account without my permission. I keep getting a different end date and no one seems to know how to get anything done right. I will be telling everyone the lack of care you have for your customers. Never again!

Randy Koenig San Antonio, TX

I asked through a chat to have the technician come on a Thursday so that there were be someone home, but they came on a Wednesday instead and thus did not treat the inside. They have to come back next Thursday to finish the job.

Claudia Bailey

Your representative was very nice and polite; however I feel for the amount of time he spent here, $149.00 is way too much. Same with the last time you were here. I can understand it in the spring and summer, but winter... no.

Chuan Z. Kenmore, WA

Not quite happy with the service performed on a rainy day. Likely all applied treatments were washed out quickly, wish you could adjust schedule so that the service is performed on a non-raining day. I hope you can come back on a dry day and redo the service.

Anthony La Mesa, CA

Honestly I have been considering switching pest control companies until yesterday. Neville came out to service my property yesterday and he did an awesome job! Covered all the bases and addressed all my concerns. He was cordial, didn’t appear rushed, and was very knowledgable. I will be requesting Neville in the future! Job well done!

Greg Keene

I was not at home when the technician came to our home. When I did get home from work the first thing I noticed was spider webs near the front door. It was dark when I got home so I haven't walked around to see if there were others that were missed.

Janet Morris Lakeland, FL

Bob H was very thorough with his service, he was polite and personable. He asked questions and directed his attention to the areas that needed more attention for bugs. I would like him to be the one that comes for all my services. Thanks

Megan Wright Ashburn, VA

This is at least the second time a technician has missed big spiderwebs on my back porch. I tell them when they arrive. I know this time, the technician did come up on the back porch but he was up there for less than a minute and missed the spiderwebs.

Martha Pearland, TX

Was very disappointed that our serviceman came without any notice. No text or call to let me know you were coming. We continue to have some roaches and would have them spray inside but was not there as I wasn't told you were coming. The previous time the gentleman could not tell me when my next appointment would be, said you would contact me.

Sarwat Sugar Land, TX

The technician that came to our house was in a hurry. He was not paying attention to detail and rushing through the job. He was not very polite and was almost rude. The technician who had come to our before this time was great.

Yolanda San Marcos, CA

Did not clean all the cob webs as the sales person told me they would, however most were taken care of. Professional, was given incorrect address so could not find the house. Spayed all areas - now waiting to see if what was used works

Camilo Herndon, VA

The exterminator needs to be friendlier and more customer oriented. He did his job but was in a hurry that we did not know what he did. We were not informed that kitchen cabinets needed to be empty and the exterminator did not give us time or giving us the option to request another appointment. He only said that he was not going to do it.

Siraj Jalali Houston, TX

He was not spraying behind beds, dressers etc., not covering the whole baseboard areas. Please send someone to do a better job. May be he had to do too many houses, so give lesser loads so that technician can perform the tasks better.

Melissa San Antonio, TX

THANK YOU FOR THE PROFESSIONALISM AND COURTESY OF ASKING FOR SPECIFIC AREAS I NEEDED!I ALSO APPRECIATED THE BRANCH MANAGER JAMES FOR HONORING TO THE COMMITMENT OF PROVIDING CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ON RETURNINGTO COMPLETE TREATMENT. I MAY CONSIDER RESUMING YOUR SERVICES IN THE FUTURE

Karen Puyallup, WA

I have had ants in my kitchen for a month. Aptive have tried to deal with this for three service calls. The ants have continued to thrive. The problem has not been taken care of. Technicians and office staff have been polite and responsive.

Jwm El Cajon, CA

Salesperson made it sound like we were getting a lot of service but when the technician was here he sprayed foundation & around perimeter and threw out a few granules. Tonight I looked out the front door and the same spider had a web right in the middle of the porch.

Samuel R Fiore Kansas City, MO

I'm a new customer. Aptive missed my appointment twice. Once it got canceled for unknown reason and second they went to wong house. When they finally fit to the house, Travis took care of us and did a great job. Very professional. He's the only reason I'm giving 3 stars instead of 1.

Dortha newnum Friendswood, TX

Your truck was very polite and efficient. The only complaint I have is he left my gate open and my little dog got out. Luckily my neighbors happen to see him out and caught him otherwise he would be long gone. He’s a very expensive and loved dog please don’t let this happen again thx Dortha

Larry Wenger Cibolo, TX

This is the 3rd time retreating my yard for fire ants. The tech took the time walked around with me, diagnosed the treatments before that didn't work and came up with a solution. Only time will tell. This tech actually saves me for terminating my agreement.

Robert C Roye Manassas, VA

My only concern was the time frame in which I was told the Tech would be at my house 1pm, and he arrived at 5:35pm. This not acceptable. I had call the office twice to informed that I wanted to Tech to spray for ants inside the house, he was not aware of this problem.

Melissa E. Cypress, CA

Dallin H., the customer service representative explained the program and provided everything I needed to understand their procoss, Alfonso R. was the technician. He was on time, thorough, and very aware of the issues in our area. This is my first experience with Aptive Environmental - very impressive.

Fellicia Stafford, VA

Unfortunately I was not home so I was not able to let the technician inside; however, after reviewing the email content describing what the technician did while treating the external areas, I looked on my porch and there are still many spiderwebs all over the porch.

Lou Lelli Flemington, NJ

The tech showed up to treat and remove mud bee’s nests in our outdoor pavilion. He did his job. However, the mud was left all over our furniture. My god, take an ounce of prevention and catch the nests in a bag or tarp. One more of these careless treatments and we’ll cancel our contract.

Cynthia Parker Mansfield, TX

Donta was wonderful. But I cannot for the life of me get Aptive to understand what I need. No one ever brings anything to help with my carpenter ants. How hard is this; really. Plus I want more than 24 hour notice y’all are coming out.

Anthony Acconcia New Braunfels, TX

the customer rep who came to my door said that " we going to spray your attic, garage 60 ft away from your house and inside" Im not blaming the tech for not doing all the above task however im a little on the bench on continued service from aptive...

Patricia Leach Vista, CA

All of your technicians are great at what they do. However, within a week after the service has been performed the spider webs are back. Needless to say, we aren't happy about this. When we had a different service we didn't have this problem.

Beth H. Richardson, TX

My gate was left open and I have three dogs; all of whom are former strays and run if if given the chance. My dogs got out and we were lucky to get them back. Needless to say I’m shocked that the gate was not properly closed.

Annette Whittier, CA

I got a call when I was not home from the tech & he said he was unable to enter the backyard to complete the spraying process. I call the number back but had to leave a msg. I was still leafy a bill for $100 WHY when the job was not completed!

Jeff Wamboldt Pleasant Prairie, WI

I noticed that none of the plants, chairs or decorations were moved on the back patio and stoop so Im wondering how those areas were sprayed. Also there is nothing stated that the garage at the back of the property was treated. I noticed that there were rodent traps set but I have several spiders on the inside.

Aaron San Antonio, TX

I am disappointed that the technician could not spray the tree which is 8 feet tall for Caterpillars that eat the ends of the tree and make webs. I am able to see several alive Caterpillars on each end of almost all branches. Was told that there’s nothing they can do for the insects that are eating away at my trees and shrubs.

Raj Aurora, IL

I didn’t like him saying Indians and all Indians like you. Probably he has many visits and my request was not honored very well but these services should happen without discussions. I hope I opted for interior part and exterior part of the house and front lawn as well.

Donald Paul Kolker Grapevine, TX

I'm a new customer so not sure what to expect. My wife thinks that the entire house was treated but I can't see that any of our plants or furniture on the patio were moved, if so, how were the weepholes and walls sprayed? Can the technician confirm that this was done? Don Kolker

WILLIAM T ROTHERMEL Laguna Niguel, CA

Wife had to point out things he did not do. He said he forgot. Asked my wife if he set traps for mice and rats and she didn't know. Could not find any. What would have happened if she did not ask about things that should have been done. Big disappointment, should have stayed with TERMINEX.

Donna DiNardo

I'm not giving the highest ratings because I've been told many things about my current infestation - moles, voles, rats. It took many months for your company to diagnose and I found that frustrating. Apart from that, your technicians have always been punctual and polite!

Susan Dayton, OH

Andy, the sales rep promised that my garage would be sprayed. I waited for hours for the fist treatment only to find out the person came and left without treating my garage. I had no idea when this second service was going to happen and asked Andy to make sure that my garage was on the order. What is going on with unmet promises?

Jamie Syracuse, UT

Not very happy with how aptive has been the last few months. My last spray before today was pointless. I've had horrible spiders, mosquitoes, ants and wasps this summer. My technician today left my gate open and my dog got out. Most likely will be cancelling my account soon.

David Apodaca Killeen, TX

Josiah M was very knowledgeable, and seemed to answer all my questions I asked. I believe he did a good treatment on my residence, but I'm not sure the heavy storm that night after my treatment helped. I already noticed a new ant mount in my front yard!

Bryan P American Fork, UT

Most of their technicians don't do a very thorough job when spraying. There is also an issue with passing information through the company because when I put in a request to have something sprayed and the technician shows up, it is like they have no idea what they are there for.

Steff Murfreesboro, TN

The sheet was checked that dewebbing was done but it wasn’t. The webs are clearly still intact on the back porch... not a big deal but don't check the box if you don't do it.. that just leaves me to think what else wasn’t done that was checked that it was.

Peggy Saylors Noblesville, IN

Salesman took picture of a signed blank check. Today email said there was an issue. Need to see how to pay. Should I mail the check? Guy did ok. Expected all baseboards and not just outside doors and bath/kitchen. I thought that was a little different. It certainly didn't take long. I think it's pricey but if it works, I'm happy.

Ron Travis Silver Spring, MD

Good service techs, but company representatives couldn't provide timely emergency service as needed for Hornets nest. Gave me a 12 day wait on a reservice to take care of the problem, which would not have been needed if quarterly schedule had been done on time. Terminated service due to company's inability to solve problem in timely manner.

Krystal Taylor Pleasant Grove, UT

Last summer we hired them to get rid of our ant problem. They sprayed the house and a week later the ants were back. They were very kind to come back and spray again. A week later, we ran into the same issue. We continued in this cycle for the entire summer. They'd come, they'd spray, and within a few weeks the ants were back and they'd come and they'd spray again.

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

We have had Aptive for a year now and they have done a good job keeping our bugs at bay. We decided to switch companies because we wanted a little more thorough job done. They hold you to a year contract so I tried to cancel before that time was up and they held me to it. They wouldn't cancel it until they finished spraying, so it is a little bit of hassle to have to call them back.

Jocelyn Stokes Seabrook, TX

The thing I like best is the technician that come to service the property. They are very courteous and just doing their job.