Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Michael Ware Hilliard, OH

Anthony A provided service. He took care of my personal concerns and questions. Great job. Thanks Mike W

juliaa801

They are great about getting out to service your property. And it's lovely to not have insects in your house.

Dilorom Mirzarakhimova Winter Garden, FL

They were quick and professional. It was my first time using their service and I am glad that I chose them.

James Dorsey Saint Paul, MN

Jordan H answered all my questions, explained in detail what he was doing, and gave excellent advice.

Stacey Mansfield Meridian, ID

They are prompt, they thorough, they are friendly. Highly recommend to anyone looking for pest control

Fred Jackson III Chicago, IL

Denzel was professional and thorough. Denzel answered all my questions while providing excellent service.

Nery Miami, FL

Austin provided services today and he was thorough and knowledgeable. I am very satisfied with the service.

Keith & Pam Marchant Fullerton, CA

They are always prompt, polite and efficient. Since using them I have had no bugs inside the house or outside the house

Arnold Santiago Lafayette, CA

Responsiveness, customer service, great service and pest control agent are very courteous and professional

duke-rules Santa Clara, CA

LIKE: They perform a good service for a reasonable price. DISLIKE: Too many service reminder texts & calls

Lemary Barnes San Antonio, TX

Adaptive Is A Great Extermination Company. They Are Good For All Bugs You Can Name. Aaron Did A Great Job!!

kumar vutakuri Arlington, VA

Very good . Very professional people .They always do a good job . I’m very satisfied with Diego who came today .

Steve Ebling Chicago, IL

Good service, friendly techs. Since we started using them we have had no bugs and when we notice something they address it, including mice.

Karlyn Hoffmann Kingwood, TX

My technician that came out Rich A and he was there ontime and did a great service.. have not seen a single ant since he was out

Carlos Maldonado

Very thorough on using pesticides where they need to be. The price is fair for the amount and quality of service they provide.

Suzanne DeSonia San Diego, CA

Zak did an excellent job today. He did an excellent job of cleaning the overhang and spraying my eaves and yard! Conscientious and very polite!

Joan Alton San Antonio, TX

Manuel was very skilled at his tasks. I felt like he listened to my concerns. The chemicals have been working on reducing my pests.

Keri Golding Winnetka, IL

I had Jocelyn service my house she was extremely thorough and very kind and I would have her service my house at any time

Marie B Henderson, NV

Preston was the technician who serviced my property today. He was very professional, friendly, and throughly treated my home.

Burke Andrejko Abingdon, MD

Reliable and Friendly Service, ask about any issues currently going on and provide advice to prevent any outbreaks. Never had any bug problems.

ItsMe

Y experience with Aptive has been a positive one. The technicians are well versed, professional, and know what they're doing.

Kelly FL

We really like using Aptive. Each employee sent out is so kind & give helpful tips about decreasing ants, etc. We highly recommend this company.

Jennifer Trammel Conyers, GA

Davion is always on time as scheduled, informative when he sees an issue, attentive to our concerns, and thorough with the applications.

Denise Marmolejo Pomona, CA

My tech, Aaron G. was kind and professional. He politely accommodated specific requests to service our home, and came prepared and equipped

Ryan Edwardsville, IL

Aptive does a great job at keeping pests away from the house. They are very informative and do their work effectively and efficiently.

DH Concord, NC

My experience has been great with Aptive! They really meet my needs with easy scheduling and their very knowledgeable technicians.

Lisa Wilmington, NC

Diego came for our initial extermination and was most polite and very informative. We are looking forward to working with this company!

Robert Johnson Minneapolis, MN

Diego was very kind and professional. Thank you very much. 10 out of 10 service on time and called ahead of time. God bless.

Kiran Jayant Chesterfield, MO

Jeremiah H was outstanding and he went above and beyond. He addressed all the issues we reported and made sure we were happy.

Jeff Duce Anoka, MN

Apt I’ve always does a great job. They pay attention to details and have great customer skills. Erich W-B did a great job today. Thanks

mwillowb The Colony, TX

Today I was at home when Larry came to service the outside of the house. He did a thorough job and he was very nice and he cares. Very happy customer today!

Nancy Stein Leland, NC

Technician called to let me know when he would arrive, was very polite, explained what he was using and was very specific about how to handle pets

Mandy Miami, FL

Johnathan my representative was great and explained exactly what services he was applying today. Very respectful you man

Cynthia Burris San Antonio, TX

The gentleman was extremely kind, respectful and professional. He used the shoe covers and wore a mask inside my residence. Very happy with the service received.

Lauren Kost-Smith Schaumburg, IL

Aptive is convenient and easy pest control. I don’t even have to think about it, they just show up. Reno performed my service today and did a nice job. He was helpful and thorough.

Beth Engel Trenton, MI

Joe and Billy were a big help. I have been using Aptive for a year almost 2 and I’m really pleased with their work. They even go beyond to check for bugs in the house.

Angela D. Berkley, MA

I like Aptive due to promt, reliable and friendly service. Their customer service is excellent and flexible with appointments if my availability changes.

Jeff Nist Massillon, OH

Luke did a great job. Went above and beyond by thoroughly treating all of the areas where he thought insects may try and enter. Also very friendly!!

JT Norwalk, CA

Courteous and Kind. Trenton asked if we wanted him to spray any particular areas in that have been giving us issues both in and outside of our home. Extremely satisfied

colorful painter Oxnard, CA

I’m very happy with Aptiv. They do thorough work and are efficient and friendly. My technician was cordial and listened to what my specific needs are, excellent work.

Vernal Jackson San Diego, CA

Zack was my technician to he was knowledgeable about finding pest in unseen places. He applied the pesticides on the perimeter of my home and I am satisfied.

Wilson Palomino Katy, TX

So far Kyle has been the best operator from the company I’ve seen going above and beyond to get the job done. Kyle deserves a 10 for his job well done.

M Michael West Chester, PA

Masai was extremely thorough and conscientious. He took the time to clean cobwebs from every window and doorway. His excellent service is appreciated!

Laura Andrade Winter Garden, FL

She was extremely nice and helpful. She gave us in detail of everything she did and placed glue patches down for the bugs I’ve been seeing in our bathroom.

Nancy Early Marietta, GA

My technician Dre (Dandre) was very thorough and addressed my specific needs in a competent and polite manner. I request that he becomes my regular rep for future visits.

Bowen Steele Mason, OH

Employees are always courteous, prompt, and professional. We had a bug problem when we originally moved in, and have barely seen one since Aptive started providing services.

Sherry Mundy Houston, TX

Omg, took care of wasps, spiders, ants and spider webs along eves of home. Friendly, respectable and knowledgeable. Recommend to anyone. Amazing.

Daniel Barbour Dayton, OH

Donnie called to let me know he arrived. I asked him to spray certain areas including garage and interior. He gladly to care of everything and was very professional.

Slatesplace Creedmoor, NC

They are through and provide great service. They don't just come and spray, they ask you about issues you may be having and address your specific needs.

Courtney C. Houston, TX

Overall, usually decent service. Today, Kai did an amazing job servicing our home. We are very satisfied with the care shown and the amount of time spent on treatments/barriers. Our favorite technician so far!