Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Karin Moran Seaford, NY

Great customer service , the two gentlemen man that came over were very thorough and explained everything they did in great detailed. They were also very thorough in terms of inspecting the entire house and taking care of all the insects and rodent entries .

Dawn Beasley Clute, TX

Walter was very courteous. He let me know he was here to do my mosquito service. He also came back to the door and let me know where he treated. He treated some ant hills as well as went back and treated a wasp nest he found. I feel my house has the best protection it can have.

Stacie Dupey Saint Joseph, MN

This is our first time using a service like this. I was hesitant but so far the service is great! Ruben M. came for our initial service and he was very thorough, kind, informative and made sure I didn’t have any questions. I was very pleased with his service and everything he did. Stacie D

Dan Dunaj Saint Paul, MN

Shawn G did an amazing job on refreshing our outside as we were getting spiders, ants and mice more than, as the last treatment wasn’t anymore completed to just the front yard and the shutters on the front. He was friendly to our kids and dog. Thank you Shawn!

Misti Jorges San Antonio, TX

I had Tyler D T as my technician to help get rid of ants in my house. He was incredibly nice, respectful, and fun to talk to. Very easy-going and ensured he got everywhere in the house where I was having problems along with keeping my kids in mind with the treatments. Definitely recommend.

Jason Belmont Trenton, NJ

We got referred to them by a neighbor who has used them for a few years, the technicians listened to our concerns and have dealt with issues we have had. Omar S, was our technician yesterday and he listened and dealt with our problem with concern and professionalism. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Rafael Austin, TX

Tyler T is a professional with an eye toward customer satisfaction. He handled our insect infestation with alacrity and vigor until it met our satisfaction. He is thoroughly knowledgeable about entomology. I’d recommend him to all your pest control needs.

Jennifer M San Antonio, TX

Noah did a great job today! My daughter has woken up with bites for the last two days and he was very thorough in spraying the house and letting us know what the possible culprits could be. Really appreciated the extra time. Thanks again Noah. -Jennifer M

G. A. Baca II Simi Valley, CA

Cody A went beyond the scope when It came to respraying my yard. He was very polite and assured me he'd take care of everything and he did with out hesitation but with understanding. I wish you could get more than $5.00 Cody you certainly deserve more for your excellent work ethic.

John Neu Perkasie, PA

Our technician, Albert, was friendly and professional. He answered any questions I had, and communicated clearly. Additionally, I had some specific locations which I wanted to be treated strongly, and he willingly did the work.

Sherla Glasgow Somerset, NJ

Patrick B was exceptional, he listen and understood what was needed. He went above and beyond and even removed spider Web from the out my house. I only want Patrick to service my property going. I’m extremely satisfied and happy with his professionalism and excellent work. Sherla G

Andrea Jeppesen Minneapolis, MN

I had another yard service unexpectedly get scheduled while Erich was doing my first pest control treatment. Erich adjusted his plan to allow the other yard service to be completed and make sure I also got the best service from Aptive. I appreciated it!

Michele B Aberdeen, MD

Our technician Cedric H was great. He came up with a game plan for future visits and had great suggestions. He was efficient, knowledgeable and did a great job. I’d recommend him and Aptive to anyone on the fence. Their quarterly contract is a great value and gives me peace of mind. Michele B. Havre de Grace, Md

Cathy Lewis Edmonds, WA

Matt was our service technician and he spent a long time at the house doing a very thorough job and paying close attention to our problem areas. I appreciated his thoroughness and was very receptive to our specific needs. Thank you!

Sarah McKinney Round Rock, TX

I live in Round Rock. And Matt just came to do our regular service. He was very professional and a super guy. I’m not sure if I’m writing this review so he’ll see it. But thanks again Matt! Keep up your great customer service!

Chris P Bergenfield, NJ

The service technician was personable and very helpful to address my concerns.

patricia durrett Decatur, GA

The customer service is superb. The technician is so very likable.

Karrie Forbes Houston, TX

Service is always amazing. Crew is extremely friendly. Product works well.

Gary Powe Bowie, MD

Great customer service!! Kaylee was very thorough and conscientious.

Offi Med Jacksonville, FL

Technicians are very knowledgeable, cordial and very communicable. Thanks

Annette Suitland, MD

So far never had a problem with them. Good company, and nice employees.

Michelle Kirk Tampa, FL

This is my third visit from an Aptive representative and I have zero complaints. I am new to being in control of a pest control service and each time they make a point to explain what it is they're about to do and ask if I have any questions. Today, John E was the representative sent out. Extremely nice, knowledgeable about the product and even did a second sweep of the front of my house after I said how much I disliked spiders. Great pricing and great service 100% recommend the company!

VJ Hat Baltimore, MD

My service technician ( Dale K) was great!!!!!! Extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He did a thorough inspection of my house and reassured me that we will get this mouse problem solved and that was really comforting. I did not feel rushed, he displayed true concern about my pest problem and gave me some practical tips on how to solve it. I appreciate him and I appreciate the company because they got someone out here same day. So thank you thank you thank you

Cassandra S. Columbia, TN

Before spruce arrive I received a text from the employee named George that he would be at my house in 25 minutes. I told him that was great and that the baby had just fallen asleep to please do the outside first, he agreed and text when he arrived instead of knocking and waking up the baby! He was very polite and respectful explained what all he was going to do and got it done quickly & when it was time to come inside he whispered to make sure he didn’t wake her. Having someone be very respectful and polite when doing a very hot job was awesome! Definitely 5/5 stars

LaRhonnica Williams Katy, TX

Jamaal C is an outstanding technician. He is very customer friendly and pays attention to detail. He takes the time to ask about any concerns and addresses them. What I liked the most is his dedication to make certain to assure us that he took care of our concerns we told him about at the end of his visit. I would request for him to continue to treat our home for future sevices.

Alycia Murdie Knoxville, TN

Joseph X. W. From Knoxville, TN Was amazing!!! We have use Aptive for a year now and today was the best experience we've had! He was very easy to talk with. We had some concerns and he helped with those. We had him check the outside today, and he made sure he got every corner! I would highly recommend him again for our future treatments, or for anyone else. He was amazing at his job!! Thank you!!

Maryanne D. Hoffman, NJ

Aptive is easy to schedule, they return for treatments if needed, and have very knowledgeable technicians. Our technician, Durell J. did a great job. I left a note on my door explaining our needs while leaving for a walk. Durell not only did what was needed but found a hidden wasps nest close to our front door. I was more than pleased with the Aptive service.

Gerald E Lusch Troy, MI

Enrico texted me the day before he was to come out to my home. He said he would arrive between 7-8 am. He also texted me that he had arrived at 7:05. We spoke briefly, he was courteous and informative. I asked if the rain we were having would affect the treatment, but he informed me that since the chemicals are mixed with water, it is not a problem.

dorothy rosato Fair Lawn, NJ

they called and my experience was wonderful, they came with four of the nicest people one can imagine. They were knowledgeable and kind to my questions. They did whatever I needed to be done, The experience was commendable, they were so very nice, it was a pleasure to let them into my home and I was rewarded by 3 men and 1 very personable young lady. Thank you so much for letting me have the opportunity to express my thanks. Aptive Rocks with customer service..

Action Hero Millersville, MD

Aptive has continued to give great service for my house by always going above and beyond during their service calls. Sean not only did the usual areas, but also sprayed my fence perimeter, around my shed, and the entire back yard. Any time we need extra attention somewhere Aptive is happy to oblige. All the service technicians, including Sean, have been friendly and engaging. —Rob S.

Tana Twet-Meister Las Vegas, NV

We have used a price for a few years now. Very great service. We generally don’t see any bugs alive, we just see the dead’s ones occasionally. Recently we had Rich out to service our home. Rich was so knowledgeable about his product and where bugs tend to live. He was so professional and I really enjoyed learning a bit more about pest control. I know many of their technicians are great. We love Rich and aptive because I really do not love bugs!!!

Kris Paramus, NJ

Aptive Environmental is the best for all your bug issues. I have been using them for quite a while now and my home is virtually bug free. If I ever have an issue they quickly resolve it. Rasheed B. did my quarterly service last Friday and he was so thorough and professional. He even took and sent me pictures of all the places outside my home that he treated. Job very well done!! Thank You!!!

Paula Calton Chino, CA

I am happy with this company and have not had a pest problem since using them.

Laura White Detroit, MI

Keeps our home free of bugs all year round! Love this company.

Toby Fong Walnut Creek, CA

Sommer our technician was communicative, prompt and detailed. 10/10 for her service.

Randy Bested Fort Lauderdale, FL

Wesley is an asset to your company. Professional, caring and did a phenomenal job today.

Adrien Boutte Humble, TX

Service Technician was outstanding. He did everything ask and I feel that he went above and beyond.

Susie Indianapolis, IN

Excellent service and very knowledgeable too. I would recommend this company to my friends.

John Ulrich Edwardsville, IL

Great friendly service. Very responsive and pleasant. Just the service I was looking for.

Bruce Brunswick, OH

Crystal did an outstanding job addressed needs and explained everything in detail

Tom Czechowicz Madison, WI

Excellent results. Service personnel were professional and friendly. Would highly recommend them.

Aida Lenarduzzi Roanoke, TX

James was great. Handled everything i needed done and more. Very professional. Thanks James.

dj claypool Vista, CA

The 5 star is for one of Aptive's technicians, Nicholas M. He is very professional, thorough and their best technician!!! He reminds me of what Aptive (Corporate and technicians) were like where they were starting in my area. Unfortunately, the company is awful, but he keeps me with them. 10 stars Nicholas!!!!! Aptive Environmental - you get negative 5 squares... no stars for you!!! 5 years ago, Aptive Environmental would have gotten a 5 star review, Corporate changed everything - no longer have any customer service, no contact with a person (other than their poor tech's who are given different information than what Corporate says ...i.e. email stating your service date and time frame for tech to arrive and then tech's schedule is completely different than what email states).

E H Mower San Diego, CA

Friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and on time are excellent qualities for your employees to have, and Josh and his coworker definitely have those qualities. There has been only one time during a past visit when an employee seemed to be more in a hurry than wanting to do a good job. Unfortunately I was not at home at the time and heard from my nephew about him afterwards and I don’t have a name. Ever since then, your employees have been great. The guy who came here on 12/15/2020 was very helpful and informative and was the first to tell me that he could put a rat trap in the backyard to maybe help keep rats away from my macadamia nut trees. I’m sorry that I can’t be positive, but I think his name is Stephen.

Paul Dormeyer Grover, MO

First I want to say that our tech,Willie, did an absolutely outstanding job. He completed every aspect of the service with total professionalism. He said he strives to do the best he can at what he does and it shows. He made sure every product he applied had complete coverage and was sure to tell me what he was doing and what to expect from the product. Aptive is fortunate to have an employee like Willie who takes so much pride in his work to the customers satisfaction. I had been a previous customer of Aptive but had dropped the service. There is no comparison with this service compared with what we saw previously. Previously with Aptive the tech who did our service dusted around the eaves and spread a little product on the ground. We assumed thats what we should expect. Since we decided to give yo a second chance we were shocked at what we should have gotten with prior service. Not only did Willie dust for spiders and nests, he put product around the house, put spots of a dust under the siding. Put out bait traps and the sprayed around the foundation and then came into the house and sprayed product around the baseboards and inside a cabinet where we see ants periodically. He sprayed the basement base and put out spots of ant gel where the ants had come in. Now that’s complete. I think you can see what we got for our money with previous service from Aptive compared to now. There is no comparison. We are happy we gave you a second whence with service like it should have been. Lastly Willie is a great part of why we are so pleased.

Stephanie Montreal, QC

We have been with Aptive for over a year and they are all great. Helpful customer service when you call, fast to resolve and schedule, and amazing friendly, polite, respectful and extremely knowledgeable field experts as the techs we always love to see. We truly enjoy the quick visit, even if just at 9am on Saturday, sharing our morning routine like a part of our family breezing through the house taking care of the cracks & crevices while being passed among all 3 of us for delightful conversations and joy filled laughs. I don't see us ever choosing another company as we've been taught exceptionally well about the safety of the perfectly developed products as we are a home filled with a few kitties, a couple lizards and raising their food plus autistic young daughter mom shares being on the spectrum as well. Aptive is the easy respray anytime a pest returns & a blessing on our organic vegetable gardening along with our hobby of growing plants.

linda richards Chicago, IL

hi i am Linda R but account under James M. i am giving 5 stars to Tim P, not the entire Aptives company. i usually do not have a good experience with APTIVES, but today Tim Perry came to do the quarterly and i was very impressed. he was so detailed in everything. he did the outside dusted and swept for cob webs and did the garage and crawl space. Ive noticed many aptives reps. do not bother to do anything outside in winter, or want to go in the grawl space. But Tim did everything i asked. he treated it like it was his own house and really woked from his heart. He significantly exceeded and went above and behond. He even noticed that the previous guy gave me the wrong traps for ants. it wasnt for ants, it was for cockroaches. i needed ant food. Thank you Tim

Michael Cason Centreville, VA

It’s nice and easy. The team members do the work needed without any fuss and always check in with you.

T- Bone Upper Marlboro, MD

Anthony was very professional, thorough and presentable. He sprayed all the important areas. Job well done! Toney R.

E O'Connor Leander, TX

They have been good at communicating about appointments and are always pleasant and professional in person.