Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

9.9

Visit Site 1-(855) 677-3010

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Fannie Houston, TX

They have good communication. I was reminded a few days before the service that they were coming. I was contacted to tell me that the technician was coming in 30 minutes. The technician talked to me before he started. He answered my questions. He finished quickly and notified me before he was left. A very polite young man.

Thomas Brewer Alpharetta, GA

Excellent Service. Technician Tanner Y was very professional and assisted with all questions and concerns before leaving our home. Did a very neat job and cleaned up many spider nests we had in our windows. Aptive is a great company!

Gloria San Antonio, TX

Mike is the best service man that has come to spray my home. He was very very very thorough. I don’t think anyone has taken the time or done as great of a job as he did. Overall, I feel Aptive is a great company and they have excellent customer service.

Pete K

The technician, Kendrick, was incredibly professional and knowledgeable. I wish all of their tech’s were this good! Kendrick truly is a model employee. Also, I had to call customer service about a billing problem, and Athena (the customer service rep), treated me like a member of her family. Wow! Great job, Kendrick and Athena!

Todd Wolf Hondo, TX

I was given plenty of time to get my gate unlocked and protect my pet during the service. The service started exactly on time with 2 messages prior to arrival. The servicing technician Seth was very polite and very thorough. Even reminded me to keep my pet inside for atleast 30 mins after my service. Definitely recommend.

Chris Trbovich Agoura Hills, CA

Last summer I had what I would call an invasion of ants in my house, mainly in my kitchen. This past summer there was no issue what so ever. Thanks to them servicing my house early in the summer before the heat it stayed pretty much ant free.

Teresa Davi Salem, OR

We find your company very professional, thorough and very helpful. We had an unscheduled problem, called Aptive and they made sure to have a technician there by the end of the day and they did. We appreciate that her questions are answered and solutions are found.

Tony North Royalton, OH

Yan performed the quarterly service for me this time. He did an excellent job and followed my direction to not spray the formula they use on my windows. He was very knowledgeable, kind and helpful. I would be greatly appreciate if he were my service man every quarter.

Matt Oldham Indianapolis, IN

Incredible customer service and professionalism from Trent R! He called me prior to coming and did an amazing job. I needed my garage and basement sprayed and Trent took care of it. I m always extremely happy with Aptive's services and will continue using them for my bug and pest needs.

Debbie Streder-Heinrich Chicago, IL

Service man Rich A, was extremely polite and professional. He asked if there were any issues he needed to be aware of. He did a great job spraying around my house and yard. Also put tape boxes out in my garage. Great job! Thanks.

Mason Novoson Chicago, IL

Nick was a great exterminator he did a very thorough job he was very professional and on time. He also educated me on certain products the company was using and gave me a heads up on what future service to look forward to this winter.

Krista Z St Louis, MO

Miguel was our technician and he was great! He answered all my questions and made sure we knew what he was going to do. 5 stars. The reason I gave a 4 was because I asked customer service/sales twice for information to be sent regarding the products that would be used but didn’t get anything. Miguel did show me upon his arrival which was appreciated. Otherwise it was a pretty easy process. Thanks!

Erica Gaines Ripon, WI

Very informative & answered all my questions thoroughly. Before I hired Aptiv a year or so ago, I had ant issues in warm weather. NOT ANYMORE, not one ant has been found in my kitchen. FINALLY! Today, we are trying to get rid of shrews & chipmunks. I'll report back within the week. See if it worked. Thank you!!

Michael Hilton Minneapolis, MN

Austin was my tech today. What a polite and respectful young man. His attention to my problem and willingness to help me was above and beyond what I could have asked from him. I would like to also request him on my next treatment. Thanks Aptive. Thanks Austin..

Leilani Rojas Los Angeles, CA

John He so nice and very helpful… his service he did to my house yesterday 9/23 was excellent! He sprayed around my house including garage! He took off the wasp and box for the rodents. And took off the dead rats at my article and placed some traps! He made it easy for me., on my 30-40 days visit I want him to come again!

Kevin Weeden Marietta, GA

All the spider webs around the house were cleared. I was not aware of spider eggs that were around the house, including behind downspouts, but my technician took care of those for me. I appreciated the communication, letting me know when he would arrive. He was on time and did a thorough job. Thanks!

Mesmerizingbyservice Gresham, OR

Everything I dreamed of then some, these guys are insect ninjas! Their dedication to the craft shows, I almost felt like Watson because they were the Sherlock Holmes of pest control! Two salutes to this gentlemen because he will soon all of Aptive Environmental! Watch out now!

lovethatferrari Miami, FL

Very friendly and professional. The gentleman made sure all of my concerns were addressed before leaving. This was not our regular application, this was a address issue deal. This gentleman did a good job of taking care of it.

Kim pittl Lebanon, OH

Fast friendly & professional service. It’s worth it to have the treatments, I notice a difference after they treat for spiders & insects especially in September the worst month for spiders. It also gives me peace of mind, especially living out in the county where the spiders are a little bigger LOL. Thanks APTIVE !!!!

Kendra Niles Spring, TX

Brock was awesome. Kind and informative but not pushy. He called moments after signing us up to let us know that Chris would be by within the hour to start the initial “cleansing”. And he sure was! Both guys were very helpful and polite.

karen janes

The service personnel were very attentive to our needs. They were polite, knowledgeable, and professional. They gave 110% to help us rid of annoying pests! Your Company should be very grateful for having such dedicated personnel! Thank you.

Matsen New York, NY

Each quarter they notify me of upcoming service. The technicians in Aptive uniforms come to the door introduce themselves, ask if there are any problems with pests, warn me to keep the dog inside for at least an hour. They then do their work snd are on their way. I have been an Aptive customer for 4 years now. No complaints and no pests!

Wendy Brunswick, OH

Technicians are always pleasant and knowledgeable. They take the time to do a thorough job on treating the problem areas around my home. I have not had any rodents or ants in my home for the past year as a result. James N who performed service today did a great job and should get a $5 bonus. Wendy M

Marlene B Coraopolis, PA

Very nice employee! Diego listen to all of my concerns and pointed out what he believes is the problem and went right away fixing them. We are also trying out a bucket Theory out that we think the field mice are getting in. Very helpful and explained every step to us.

RL265 Bay Village, OH

I'm always happy with our aptive service! The technicians are friendly and knowledgeable and most of all, IT WORKS! After putting our service on hiatus for a season, I deeply regretted it. Pests were starting to return, so I called and set up an appointment (their customer service department was very helpful too!) and bye bye bugs!

Janice Riggs Commerce City, CO

I love the communication that Aptive provides. I always know when they are coming. They always listen to my pest concerns and provide excellent service. Today, Don F went the extra mile and picked up all of my pups toys before treating our yard.

Janet Croucher Bel Air, MD

I received a treatment today and was very impressed with Cedric. HE was extremely polite and very nice to my dogs - even gave them some dog treats. I explained the problem I was having and told me why I was having the issue. I also like that he went into detail of how he serviced my house today.

tdogseitz Ellicott City, MD

I have enjoyed the Aptive service so far. After two treatments I have already seen a dramatic reduction in the slab ants around my home. The service techs are extremely friendly and diligent and really work around your needs. They are respectful to the property and to my family's well-being. I highly recommend.

Debbie LeBlanc Monroe, WA

Clayton the Aptive Technician is very nice to work with. He went into the crawl space and reset and rebaited traps. Made sure I was aware ahead of time by texting me which I appreciate. He's been to my house and knows the trouble spots I am concerned about.

Kathee Colman Walnut Creek, CA

Tyler does an excellent job. He makes certain my pets are all inside and always asks if we have any special requests or problems. He is thorough, professional and gets the job done. I have always had great service from Aptive.

Frankie Smith Riverdale, GA

Michael, my technician was great. He stood still and listened to my concerns. He was very polite and courteous. However, I’m not pleased with Aptive, who ever did my scheduling, had me down for an evening appt instead of morning. My was appt time was supposed to be 12-1p. I called Aptive at 2:35 p to check on service. Michael did a great job.

Sandra Dela Cruz Woodland Hills, CA

This is the 2nd time I got the service and with my first experienced with the first tech was the same with Leroy S, polite and well mannered besides being friendly. Patiently covered every space of my house. I am happy with the services so far.

Iris Rivera Orlando, FL

Their service is professional and convenient. Their technicians are always extremely polite, courteous and knowledgeable. They take the time to explain what’s being done and what the follow up should be. Anthony is a true asset to Aptive, give him a15 out of 10!

Vikki Middlebrook Phoenix, AZ

The technician showed up and was polite. He wanted to know what issues we had. Then he treated the home. When he was done he knocked on our door and asked if we needed him to review or do anything else. We discussed a problem area and he said let me go back to that area again. The service was great!

Roy Bise Wadsworth, OH

The person who sprayed our residence was wonderful! And he was very professional and personable he wore shoe coverings they weren’t dirty when he came in the house he noted different problem areas that was great and I appreciate his courtesy and willingness to do his job and do it very very well!!! Give this very professional man a raise!!!!!

Ken White Blue Springs, MO

Alex D went out of his way to make sure my pest control needs were met. He also educated me on specific areas that would promote more pests. He was personable and professional. I appreciate him going the extra mile for me and my family. Thank You Alex Ken White

La Keia Bratten Charlotte, NC

Today was our first appointment and Tyler was amazing. The whole process went smoothly. Tyler is so knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. We will definitely recommend Aptive Environmental to all of our friends and family.

S cellini Aliquippa, PA

I appreciate how thorough Aptive representatives are ... especially Reis. I just received probably the most in depth report of the work that was performed. And w/pictures! Thank you very much for sending caring employees who seem to enjoy their job! Refreshing Sharon

Dominique D Wilmington, DE

I like the environmentally safe routine that Aptive uses! I have also always had really good customer service when I’ve needed it and when I am home during their service to my house! This last visit on 9/4/21- the tech was awesome! He took time to listen to my concerns about the problem areas I’ve been having, treated those concerns and reminded me I can call between service if/when experiencing any problems! He was kind & friendly! Thank you!

David Zeigenfuss Broomall, PA

Overall, my experience as a customer for the past 2 years has been good. My last service with Justin 9/3/21 made my experience with Aptive that much better! Justin was persistent when it came to my ant problem and at times, my ant issue seemed more important to Justin than even myself. Great job Justin! Big thanks for your persistence Justin!!

C. O'Neil Las Vegas, NV

Techs who are always polite and conscientious. Today (9/3/21) Edgar came and did a thorough spraying/wiping down and took special care of the ants around my shed area. A very nice fellow. You have a great employee in Edgar...keep up the good work Aptive!

L Goldsmith Ladera Ranch, CA

We are always notified well in advance of their visit and all the guys that show up are super nice and well equipped to handle our needs. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a reasonable priced pest service.

Happy Customer Spring, TX

They are environmentally friendly and not harmful to pets. They are concerned about your problems and work hard to eliminate those problems. They understand bad “bugs” and use pheromones or other means to deter the bug population without actually killing all the good bugs, bees and butterflies in the process! And their new service now includes whole yard treatment for fleas & red ants (instead of spot treatments). You can add mosquito services too! Or garage door & garage services also, to keep the bugs out.

Brenda G Orlando, FL

Sterling, our technician was great! He called when he was in his way, arrived within the stated timeframe, was professional and very thorough. We identified a couple of problem spots which he treated, but he found others we weren’t aware of and treated those as well.

Elgin Scott Los Angeles, CA

Fast m, knowledgeable and respectful staff. I call them all the time i between scheduled treatments and never an attitude. They have a tech out in a few days. Excellent service and product for the value. Highly recommend. While I am a customer this review was in no way solicited by Adaptive nor any of its employees.

Rick W Amherst, OH

Malik was very polite and told me what he would be doing around my property. He showed me the hornets nest and said that he would remove it & he did. He also asked if I would like my garage treated , I said yes. He did great job and let me know when he was done and what he did. I applaud his great service.

Sheri Hubner Blue Springs, MO

We have been using Aptive for the last 3 months. They are very thorough. They have helped with specific needs. They are more than willing to come back in between regular visits if there are more signs of pest. Our technician was friendly and very respectful.

Rhonda Schnelle Portland, OR

We have had service for a few years but for some reason this year we had an invasion of ants this year. Never had the problem before but working with Case he took time to listen and go the extra distance to make sure our problem was dealt with. Best service ever and such a nice young man

Sanders Kirkland, WA

I love the way each service rep that’s been here, last one was Seth, listens and shares info and problem solves with me. Also, they will come back, no charge, anytime if I feel more treatment is needed. They’ve all just been great to work with! Thanks so much.

Colleen Lucas Chesapeake, VA

My first service was with Tina. She was efficient, professional & very personable. She answered all my questions & addressed my concerns patiently. She is an excellent service representative for your company. I request her ongoing for pesticide treatments. Thank you. Colleen Lucas