Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.8

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Ed Peddell Fort Lauderdale, FL

Jackson did an extraordinary job! I have seen a huge improvement in the bug situation! Thank you for always being so thorough! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Ling Yang Cupertino, CA

The people coming to my home Has been done a good service , very helpful. they on time and smile did professional work, I will let them come back again.

Ryan Jennings Pearland, TX

Great, timely service. Technicians are friendly and take great effort to handle our concerns. Deiondrae T completed our most recent service and he was fantastic! 10/10

Larison Johnson Gloucester, MA

Great company! Professional, pleasant, and very well managed. Notifications and rescheduling, if needed, work great. I’ve been big free since they arrived.

Darlene Robinson Monroeville, PA

Aptive is regular with their visits. Always notifies me in a timely manner before their visit and allows me to make them aware of any areas that need special treatment. They are always prompt.

Jodi Lenexa, KS

Aptive technician Xavier called prior to arriving and I sent a text regarding my concerns. He addressed all of them and sent a detailed email explaining everything he did. We have been very happy with our Aptive service.

Griff Greensburg, PA

Company representatives were friendly and behaved professionally. Their work was efficient. They did what they said they would do. Their standard service included features beyond pest control provided by others.

Ralph Dallas, TX

Trey is an awesome technician and does an excellent job very professional and courteous. At the end will send me a update in his findings and recap of what he did. Yes an amazing job

Donna Polinsky Charlotte, NC

Jordan my technician did a great job of keeping me informed of his arrival time, what he was going to do, listening to my concerns and problem areas. He also let me know when he had completed the job.

Chandler Ellis Los Angeles, CA

The service tech was awesome but the fact is we still see spiders in and outside of our home which we were basically promised we wouldn’t. Very frustrating because we signed a contract. I wish I would have kept the service I had previously!

Sue Milton, MA

Aptive always lets me know when they arrive and tell me exactly what they will be doing while they are at my house. Employees are always friendly. The only thing I am not happy with is that you cannot get same day service - often have to wait several days.

Kathyleen Mulgrave Fort Lauderdale, FL

He listened to make concern and made sure the areas of concern were taken care of. He is a shining example of what excellent customer service looks like!!! Thank you for caring!!

Christopher Tizuela Lynnwood, WA

Very prompt and great service, De Andre went above and beyond expectation. He explained what was needed and what the service entailed. Very satisfied with this company and will look forward to the next visit.

Karen Koep Camarillo, CA

Kyle W was my service provider today and he went out of his way to make sure my house was covered. I wanted to have some spots hit inside this trip because it had been a while. Thanks Kyle.

Angela Peterson Mason, OH

Aptive is always responsive. The techs are courteous, helpful, and do a thorough job. I had Dakota again yesterday and he always takes the time to check in to see if I have questions and they are answered.

Jose zuniga Henderson, NV

Good pest control company. Good and knowledgable agents that know their business. Any problems with pests gets taken care of right away. Their agents are very friendly also.

Michael Boye Denver, CO

Aptive has done a good job in protecting our home from pests. We've noticed a decrease in occasional pests in & around our home since they've begun helping us with pest control.

JohnB The Bronx, NY

Great customer service and technicians are very knowledgeable about there products and services. Appointment setup are also easily handled and send reminders prior to upcoming. Appointments.

Tanya Mungin Dallas, GA

The first day my service was rescheduled and I was not notified. That was quite disturbing to me since I was a new customer. I had to call in to find this out. I was given another schedule and a $30,00 credit. When the did finally come out it was very pleasant and had no issues.

Robert Mathies Fremont, CA

Employees are professionals and show up on time. Also liked the reminder messages before they come to the residence. But most of all great quality with their products killing bugs and rodents!

Patty Warsaw, MO

I like everything about Aptive! They let you know when they will be servicing and also give you reminders of servicing date and time. Chris arrived on time and did an excellent job treating our home and yard. 😊

Jason Terry New Windsor, NY

My husband and I just started with this company. It would be too soon to rate the quality of the product. However, I can say the customer service has been amazing. I'm looking forward to working with this company. I hope the product is as good as the customer service.

M Cep Monroeville, PA

We have had 2 treatments and have noticed a huge difference. The technicians were courteous and knowledgeable. They explained everything and the entire appt was overall a good experience.

jb3223 Simi Valley, CA

Just had a terrific customer experience with Leroy S. He listened, addressed our concerns and took thorough action to resolve our ant and spider situation. Great provider and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Dajana Parker Portland, OR

Melissa and Taylor were very helpful. Taylor helped me understand why it was important to get aptive and Melissa was so nice and waited on me even though I was running late for our scheduled visit

LAM S Ventura, CA

Nathaniel J was my technician this quarter. He was excellent! Very respectful of my home and of my concerns for my pets' safety. I'm very glad I switched to Aptive from a large, well-known exterminator, just over a year ago.

Jin Hoboken, NJ

I had a problem with ants in the spring every year and I started with you guys last summer and since you guys started I have seen very few bugs in the house and had no ant problem this spring

Catherine McIntosh TX

Very thorough, and polite. Everything was reviewed and explained clearly. Mitch worked on my house like I would, but with a greater knowledge base. I felt confident that Aptive wanted to provide superior service.

Robert San Juan Uxbridge, MA

The technicians always send a text stating when they will be arriving to my property. Then send a detailed description of the service they performed and often take pictures of my Property

Donna Hoo Fort Lauderdale, FL

System keeps you informed of arrival and paperless. Service tech is professional and informative before and after application. This is my first service and therefore unable to rate effectiveness.

Andrea Herndon Pasadena, TX

I love the Aptive staff. They are always so accommodating and willing to do whatever is asked. I thought they were only for bugs but they helped rid me of a family of rats too! Excellent service.

Barbara S Utica, MI

Had Aptive for two years. Generally good service with friendly staff. After my two year commitment ended, the company never followed up with me about possibly continuing the service. They just disappeared. Restarted a one year contract and hope for better.

Francisco LaLuz San Antonio, TX

Very professional service. Corey F explained to me how the product used worked. He also did the inside of the house which my previous service never did. I just started with this service and so far excellent service.

Jennyfer F. Cocco Dallas, TX

I find this company is very professional in its processes. They are well organized and keep appointments as scheduled. They also send reminders which help keep me organized. The people they employ are very respectful and kind. The only reason I leave 4 stars is because they seem to have reduced the level of service for the given rates.

Angelo Marchetto Prosper, TX

I have been using their service for a year now, I live next to a pond and a lots of trees, so far they are controlling very well the pest in my home. Thank you and continue the good work!

Shannon Crammer McDonough, GA

Their products work. We had issues with carpenter ants in our sunroom last year, but they’re gone and no sign of them. They also treat for sugar ants that appear every summer in our kitchen.

Docgoddess San Ramon, CA

Ethan was incredibly friendly and explained everything he was doing. The ants have been marching across the neighborhood and had decided they would post up here… uh-uh not today… Ethan saved the day.

David Yount Shawnee, OK

Every visit by an Aptive rep is top notch - they explain what they are going to do and they are very friendly. They do a thorough job and we are very pleased with their service.

Courtney Edwards Calhoun, GA

This service is great, he was very thorough and knew what he was talking about. I can’t wait to see the outcome with less bugs and insects in our area and inside of our home. Thank you Aptive!

Stephanie Scott Wexford, PA

The young men were quick, efficient, personable and professional. I was extremely pleased with the experience and would recommend the company to anyone looking for this service. Great job!

Victor McCombs Aurora, CO

The bug guy and gal that come to my house are the most through workers. They listen to my requests. Flexible when it comes to scheduling.. I would use any other company to do my bug be gone job.

William Glen Ellyn, IL

Lucus was very professional with all the services requested and documented all the work performed with detail and precision. The reports Lucus provided will assist with future service work. Thank you.

Peter Colombo Bridgewater, MA

I was not planning to do the treatment At this time but Juan did a great job explaining the benefits of doing it now. Rico was 15 minutes early and did a great job with explaining and executing the application.

Chelsea Davis Dallas, TX

Vincent was our tech and he was great. Informational on what was being done. Answered all our questions and concerns we had. Very well pleased. Thank Vincent for your work today.

Maria Rosa Richmond, TX

Great job. Floyd S throughly cleaned and sprayed all areas including garage. Very detailed and knowledgeable. Sent me a tex message at the end with all the work that was done. Thank you so much!

Gretchen Wallace St Louis, MO

Miguel always does a great job. I appreciate the added time to sweep off the cobwebs and the nasty stuff around the lights. Always calls me if I’m not home so I can tell him of any particular issues we’re having.

Peter Blake Carnegie, PA

The services were as promised. The tech was courteous, informative and very professional. When the service was completed he explained what was done and what to expect for the next scheduled service.

Friend Reseda, CA

Timothy M Provided amazing service very thorough , professional went above and beyond to explain all he would be spraining I appreciate the service it was 100% thorough Thank you Anita M.

O will League City, TX

Aptive has been pretty quick on responding to any calls when I need service. They could be a bit cheaper but their workers usually give really good service. Edwin did a great job and was very helpful when I had concerns about certain pest.

Alex Song Naperville, IL

nice job done today by Aptive, thorough, intuitive and interact througout the processes and explain in details each of the step very well, as the initial service I couldn't expecting more,,,, thank you Leo!