Aptive Environmental

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

YeVonne Sawyers Houston, TX

We had Ken arrive today. He was a great technician. He was accommodating to our needs and did his job with a smile on his face. Thanks Ken!

Pat Esquibel Denver, CO

He was courteous and asked if he could go into backyard before he went. Was thorough and let me know when he was finished.

Ricky Herrera Albuquerque, NM

Great service! All the techs are very professional. Today Kaitlin was my tech and she was great! Highly recommend their service

Bob Carmel, IN

It was a great experience!!!!! Coly is a great representative for Aptive !!!!! On a 10 point scale he gets a 20 !!!!! Thank you :)

Mary D Maple Grove, MN

Always professional and thorough. Erich W-B serviced my property. I appreciate the follow up note regarding treatment. Mary D

Margarita Mallek Chicago, IL

Ryan thank you for your excellent service today. You did a wonderful job . We are very pleased. Thanks again. You deserve a 10+.

George Sewell, NJ

Today’s technician, Anthony was very knowledgeable and friendly. Aptive has been very efficient in dealing with our situation.

Cindy Martinez San Antonio, TX

I love aptive pedt control They always do an amazing job. I have a 2 story home and never have to worry about the bee hives.

Mary Dotson Florissant, MO

The customer service is great. The employees are very nice, So far the pest control has been working on my yard, I will send referrals.

yolanda celestine Richmond, TX

Services are performed on time. I appreciate being sent a text 30 minutes prior to the technician arriving. The service is thorough.

Brenda Allender Charlotte, NC

Both representatives for the company that I spoke with were very helpful and informative. I feel as tho I received excellent service from them both today.

Bea M. Apex, NC

I absolutely enjoyed the service, it was professional, quick, and the customer serviceg was excellent. I would definitely recommend to anyone that need the service.

Jamika De Forest, WI

Kyle visited today for our quarterly inspection. Kyle was very friendly and answered all my questions. Kyle has great customer service and very knowledgeable.

Deb Peterson Maple Grove, MN

The tech, Ruben, was fantastic. Very helpful and knowledgeable. However, the scheduling has been lacking as no one came over the summer, scheduled for last week, didn’t show, no notice of change until text for new appointment.

Marie Bambao Henderson, NV

Preston arrived to my home on time and he was very professional and friendly. He throughly treated the outside on my property and the garage. Great service. Thank you.

Jennifer Kaczmarek Arlington Heights, IL

Aptive has been timely and all pest control agents have been kind and considerate. They address concerns and provide information on the products being used.

Prayer Partner Jacksonville, FL

Buyer beware. Its a door to door sale. The first treatment is that day. Quarterly after that. You better be home or they just sit in the truck (so said my neighbors) and even when you are home, ten minutes max is not long enough to do the spraying they agreed to. One tech comes out and does one "sweep" of spraying and when the next tech comes out, they don't do the same thing and neither of them does much of anything. And a quarter treatment done in November is scheduled to be repeated in January. They said that was every 90 days as stated in the contract. Who can't count? Me or them? But not to worry, they don't always show up nor do you get a call that explains why they didn't come and when you contact them, they don't apologize, they just tell you the tech is out sick. Asking when the service can be rescheduled, they have to call you back. Don't sit by the phone. It could be a while. So, like your mother always told you "if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is". She's always right, isn't she?

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch within 24hrs!

Nov. 22nd, 2021

Carla Fratangelo Monroeville, PA

Service is great ! Technicians are thorough. Available whenever an issue arises, do not have to wait until regular scheduled maintenance and come within days of contacting them. Rated #4 for billing issues.

Kay Wyatt Tarpon Springs, FL

Aptive is excellent service. Text reminders of upcoming appointments and text when tech is within 30 minutes of arrival. When interim service is needed due to issues, Aptive responds complimentary and quickly.

Melanie Tanji Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Jose, one of the agents, is very friendly, and did a very good job around the house. He was very considerate, letting us know by text when he works be arriving.

Oliver Yang Champlin, MN

The service technical(Jordan H.) seek to ensure customer service has been met. The work he did was very well done and very professional. 10/10 customer service!

Paula M Streamwood, IL

Our technician. Rick, was very good at explaining what he would need to do to take care of our mouse problem. He also suggested things for us to do.

Brenda Castillo Oceanside, CA

I called Monday 10/11, to report my new address and to schedule service. Lots of spiders and ants. I was next available was weds 10/13, perfect-scheduled appt. Weds came and no one showed. I called and was told, they are not showing an appt for that day but do see one scheduled for Monday 10/18, frustrating but ok. Monday rolls around and again no show, I call again and was told they don’t see any appts scheduled for me for this month! I gasped and asked how could this happen? I asked to speak to a manager and said all they could do was submit a form for someone to call me within 24 to 48 hours. Two days go by(now it’s weds 10/20) no phone call or email from these unprofessionals. I called them back AGAIN, told lady what’s been going on. She said she can set another appt for 10/3, that’s the soonest. She apologized for the inconvenience, I asked if I was going to be charged for October, since they kept canceling on me. She transferred me to the loyalty Dept. Someone unknowingly picked up and was talking about how drunk they got a “Eric’s” wedding the last weekend. I tried to get his attention, finally he noticed and disconnected the call. Completely frustrated, I called back this company again. I advised them what was going on, multiple no shows, no call backs, disconnected call. I was immediately transferred to a “manager” by the name of James M. He was professional sounding at least, offered me a $30 discount for my troubles. And he confirmed my already scheduled appt for 10/3. He also emailed me from his “personal” email and advised me to reach out to me if I should encounter any other issues or concerns. Fast forward to 10/3, again no show/no call. I emailed James, after a few hours of no response from him I called his number on the email and it went straight to customer service. I asked her to confirm my scheduled appointment for today and she told me that it had been cancelled and someone was supposed to reach out to me. I gave her a quick run down of my experience, she apologized and gave me another $30 credit. She said, when I called the first time to advised I moved, they changed my address but not my service area(branch?) she advised she will have the service area manager Josh D, call me within 24-48 hours. I reminded her, I have a baby here and I have been living with spiders and ants for over a month now at this new house. She said she will do her best to get him to call me hopefully by the end of that day. Well, today is 2 days after that, still no calls, texts or emails. I called back and received ok service on the phone, he pretended to schedule a service for tomorrow(because at this point, it’s a joke now) he said all he could do is to submit a form for management to call me within 24/48 hours. I thanked him for his help. I emailed back James and asked him why he offered his services to reach out to him if he had no intention of reaching out to me. Still waiting to hear from anyone.

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Nov. 22nd, 2021

Elly Vanegas Houston, TX

Very satisfied with the service and costumer service, highly recommend Thank you Chris for your professionalism and great service today, and thank you fir being friendly !!

Gayle Solomon Dallas, TX

Aptive provided most excellent service today. The technician was knowledgeable and professional. He did a very good, taking time to address all the big issues.

warren anthony Madridano Houston, TX

The Aptive Specialist named Cris H spent time and meticulously sprayed inside and outside my house,removed a bug nest in the back,and applied bug catcher inside my garage door.

Deb Brockman Jacksonville, NC

Appreciated being texted with a more accurate time by the tech. He was here at the time he said he would, did a great job spraying both inside and out and had such a pleasant attitude.

Nani Lieu Fort Worth, TX

Damion he very good with his job and he listening to customers needs. This is a best company for pest control. I’ve been using lot of different one, but this one is the best of the best.

GroupO Schiele Cary, IL

Jamie was awesome! Gave me a text before arriving. Was a real pro around the house and did a great job. If you use Aptive and you feel you would like to have a tech come out who you know will do a good job, ask for Jamie.

Rebecca Burwell Lane Dallas, TX

My thanks to scheduling for providing a 2-hour window for today's (29Oct2021) service. I received the requested text messages and phone calls (announcing 30-minutes until arrival and upon arrival). I hope this continues on future service calls. Today's service resolved all the issues from last week's (23Oct2021) service call.

LF Riverside, CA

Omar S was great! Very professional and knowledgeable. He’s got a great eye, I called for one hive and he found more and got rid of them all! He also found other things and resolved all of the issues!

Diane Bothell, WA

Great job very detailed. He cleaned and sprayed my house even the small spaces plus my fence. Sorry spiders I’m not the local Airbnb any longer. Thanks again for taking care of my home!!

Jeff Jens Maple Grove, MN

Seth did an awesome job of explaining what he was going to do, what he was going to spray for, asked me if I had any concerns. He was attentive and easy to work with. He did a great job!

Cat Schaumburg, IL

The guy came n did every room on the inside. He even did the crawl space. He went outside n got all the webs off the house. He was very polite and curteous. Love this company!!

Kristi M Seattle, WA

Jackson did a great job spraying around the outside of our house as well as the inside for pests. He even went into the crawl space to take care of the spider issue. Kristi M.

Kevin Mulvey Miami, FL

Aptive Representative was very courteous, professional and knowledgeable about Aptive’s products. The Representative took the time to answer all my concerns. I highly recommend Aptive Environmental

Brenna Bonfiglio Canonsburg, PA

I have been thoroughly impressed with Aptive ever since I signed up. Every technician is friendly, knowledgeable, and thorough. Thank you Tonya F for providing a great service today!

Pam Kruse Houston, TX

Terrance was wonderful to work with when he was at our home. We had a particular issue, and he took care of it on the spot. He communicated well and offered to help with anything else we needed.

Elaine Pottberg Blue Springs, MO

Great company and great product. Alex does a fantastic job getting all areas of the home covered and explains things as he goes. Alex is prompt and efficient and respectful of our home. Would highly recommend Aptive!

Estela Martinez Ventura, CA

This will be my third time having my house sprayed. I love how the webs are slowly disappearing from our home or when I move potted plants , there are no critters running off to find a new place to hide.

Ava whitcomb Strongsville, OH

Joshua was the best tech that weve ever had in 2 years weve had with aptive he did a fantastic job!! Sprayed ever where got rid of ALL webs outside He was awesome the only one we want doing our sprays!!! Thanks Joshua!!!

Melissa Curtis Camarillo, CA

Kyle W was so kind to tell me when he was coming then he followed up to let me know he would be a few minutes late to get gas. He was still on time. He answered all my questions and was super helpful. Great re-service!

Ela Palea San Antonio, TX

Haggai was super professional. He did a great job explaining their process and answering any questions I had. I also appreciate that they wore shoe coverings while spraying in the house!

Diane K Chicago, IL

I really like your service but we have to call you back often because the ants can’t seem to be controlled very long.The ants seem to come back quickly after each treatment,and I wonder if the product is strong enough.we will wait snd see if the problem keeps happening.The service man treats what we ask for but it only works for so long

Roger C Spring, TX

Pricing is competitive. Servicing technicians are professional and friendly. Reservicing and scheduling isn't convenient (no web, no mobile, just call). I would certainly recommend having been a Terminix customer for years.

Sonya Indra Indianapolis, IN

The man who services our house each time, Trent R, is amazing! He’s so kind, trust worthy, good listener, and very knowledgeable. He deserves a promotion big time! Y’all have no idea how amazing he is!!

Sharlene Busd Cypress, CA

Rep John H was very professional. He let me know he was starting the service and confirmed if I had questions or any areas of concern. I was impressed with this rep and believe he is a great positive reflection of Aptive!

brandibholmes Fort Worth, TX

Quick and friendly service! Antonio was earlier than expected and saved my house from being taken over by a swarm of wasps! Been using Aptive for almost 2 years and have never been disappointed!

Kathryn S Friendswood, TX

Aptive gives 10/10 service. The technician the comes each month, Mohammed, is kind, thorough, and listens. If there’s a problem, I know it will get handled quickly. They are an easy company to recommend.

Marwan M. Nauman San Antonio, TX

Last service was done by Dustin S, he did an amazing work! Very professional and sprayed the whole house without even telling him what to do. Very great service and great job Dustin! Thank you!!!