Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Brigitte and David Snowden Florence, KY

Lisa does a great job and is very thorough and professional. We are happy with the product and extra attention to detail we receive from Aptive and Lisa.

Katherine Carter West Chester, OH

Will not be renewing my service with Aptive. They charge you quarterly for their services and then don’t show up on the day they’re scheduled to service your home. I was home the day they were supposed to arrive and they never did. And my credit card was charged 4 days before the scheduled visit. I never received the mandatory call that they were on their way, and their company records claimed that my house was serviced. Seeing as my house was not serviced I cannot continue to support a business that scams it’s customers and doesn’t follow through on their promise. Your customer service representative was also condescending and unhelpful. She kept repeating that her records showed our house was serviced. It’s great that you think your computer database is never wrong, but I was there in person and no one ever showed up.

Aptive Environmental Logo

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch within 24hrs!

Dec. 5th, 2021

Tami Thurgood Ogden, UT

I have enjoyed being a customer of Aptive Environmental. They do a great job keeping all the pests away. And if I have any concerns been quarterly visits…they will come to my house and take care of it for free!

Emily D Herriman, UT

Aptive Is great for pest control! We had a vole problem and the bait box they gave us totally got rid of them. They’re always great about coming between services if needed.

Susan DiMario Auburn Hills, MI

Eric is always professional but friendly, thorough, on time and have great communication with me as to what’s going on with my service. Eric is the best

Terry Bajoua Vista, CA

Eric was very polite and very helpful to addressing our concerns yesterday, Love our service with Aptive we no longer have problems we once had with our previous pest control company, thanks.

Halle Wilson FL

Since we started with Aptive we have been impressed with both the technician and our results. The Tech was a great professional, he explained everything he was doing and was very knowledgeable in his work. send him again.

B. Buckman Marietta, GA

Ceandre was professional and personable. He took care of our regular service, but also found spider egg s behind our downspouts and promptly removed them. He was prompt for our appointment, did his work quickly, and provided a verbal report of what he saw and what he did. Good experience!

Beth Lefevre Boca Raton, FL

Our service person, Jonathan L., went above and beyond today. We have had an on going problem and he took the time to do everything possible to help solve it. He also took the time to educate me about doing more on our part.

Alma Rojero Chicago, IL

I'm really happy with Charles and the way he treated my house,he was so professional, he answered my questions very polite and he was so respectful inside and outside my house. Thank you!

M F Las Vegas, NV

Billy was great, I was late and was very Happy to see him waiting for me. He listened to our bug issues and took care of the issues quickly. Appreciate his professionalism!!!

Pam Jenkins Belleview, FL

Our service technician Marc texted me to know he was on his way and arrived quickly. He completed our service in a timely manner and communicated his findings when he finished

Tish Grosse Pointe, MI

They technicians are always polite, attentive and professional. That said, I can't seem to get rid of my ant problems. They go away for a short time and then return. They will come out for free between applications so it is on me when I don't request a revisit.

Ashley Watson Missouri City, TX

Roy was amazing! He was quickly responsive and went above and beyond to help us out in a very scary situation. We had wasps get into the house. He stayed until we got rid of every one of them.

Louella K Lakeside, CA

It has been a good experience. They are thorough and do a good job. Joshua P was very friendly, listened and addressed all areas that I was concerned about. He did a great job!

nolmo Woodland Hills, CA

Aptive has been servicing my property for a couple of years and I have been thankful for the service they have provided. They have been keeping the bugs at bay and have responded to a couple of incidents inside the house.

Carol Middleton Powell, OH

Kendall did an awesome job they were having some issues and he took the time to listen and try to take care of all the issues that were going on the best he knew how Thank you so much for your service today!

Diane Miller Excelsior, MN

Elizabeth M was our wonderful Service Tech today. Her communication skills are Excellent!!!! She is amazing. I would like to request her for every visit. She was excellent ! Please give her a raise

James Cockrell Milford, MI

Each of the employees are very nice and certainly know what their doing and answers all our questions and treats the areas mentioned. They are very prompt as well.. I thank you for the service you provide.

Jamie Deutsch Aliquippa, PA

I just LOVE KIM!! I welcome her into my home like I do my friends. I wish I could ask for her every time. She also made me upgrade to bait boxes since I have a problem with mice.

bunky Fort Worth, TX

Technician was professional, friendly, attentive, and assured me our property would be treated thoroughly! Afterwards he took the time to let me the job was completed and went over some of the details of his work. Thanks

Stephen Z Cleveland, OH

Service techs are always helpful and answer any questions I have. They let me know what they are going to do for the treatment and tale care of any additional concerns I have.

Dina Yousif Hastings, MI

I’ve used their service for over a year now, I referred my family , they are here when I call for peak seasons, they’re very friendly, they do go above their means to satisfy us as their customers.

Melissa L Bender Oakland, CA

Basir serviced my home yesterday and was awesome. He asked if I wanted my garage done and I had never been asked that before and it made a lot of sense! I appreciated that Basir went over and beyond what I had expected.

Taisha Alofaituli Long Beach, CA

First off, I loved seeing there was a woman out there on the field. Michelle let me know when she would be arriving. Upon arrival, she got straight to work. Very professional! Hopefully I get her again!

Michelle Erekson Salt Lake City, UT

They have nice polite efficient people who come to do the work. I have very few problems with spiders or bugs and will come if I call to have them spray again if I do find some bugs or spiders.

Rebecca Thomas Castle Rock, CO

Mauricio arrived on time and performed all of the services required. He explained what type of product he was using and what would be done on the next scheduled visit. He was polite and courteous.

P J H Fort Worth, TX

Service performed today. Timely and professional. Very informative, very polite. Representative was JB I believe. Appreciated his attention to details and my concerns and questions. He did a great job. Thank you.

L Cholak Virginia Beach, VA

Both Malcolm & Skyland were very respectable and knowledgeable. They listened to what I was explaining, then took care of the issues. The service was great and didn't take very long to complete.

PG Winter Garden, FL

Like the communication & notifications I receive prior to visit. Also like the one on one interaction when they arrive & before they leave. The employees listen to needs & are very friendly.

Ninette Smalley Magnolia, TX

This review is for Brandon only. He was very courteous and went above and beyond to take care of our issues. As far as the company and it’s products, we are not satisfied with them.

Ritu Ralli East Brunswick, NJ

The service was best Omar S. He is the best. For all my appointments I will request him. Before he sprayed he cleaned the garage for all the webs and sprayed very well. Hi ha k you for the best service Omar S.

Kristie Lopez Union City, CA

Great communication. Call to let you know when you have your service appointment. Technician calls when they have arrived to do the job. Leave you with paperwork on what services were done. Very happy!!

Martin Nancy Clausewitz San Antonio, TX

The company sends reminder calls which is very helpful. The representative Elias V was very polite and did a thorough job on getting rid of cobwebs, mosquitos and treating the yard. He was super.

Alex Deli El Cajon, CA

Been using their services for over a year. Happy with every time they come out, which is quarterly. If we see any extra bugs or pests, no extra cost to come out ad-hoc. Will continue to use moving forward and highly recommend.

Annette Davis San Antonio, TX

The guy providing the service was very knowledgeable and extremely nice. I'm picky and afraid of bugs his professionalism put my mind at ease. He also asked about issues I didn't think about as well as knocked down a wasp nest. Great service!!!!!

Natalie Troutman Lawrenceville, GA

My technician John Y was very professional, on time and friendly. He explained all my terms and conditions and the cancellation process with me. He explained the treatment service I would getting from beginning to end. He also explained the Joro spider situation to me. Excellent service!!! Also he was cute.. ;)

Gioconda Tovar Houston, TX

Is a great company. Good services. The technicians are always attentive to detail. The company has great communication. The prices are good. I get the quarterly pest control services and they also check any time I need additional services. I like the communication is good and I can also interact via text and email.

Gina Cramer San Antonio, TX

Joseph in San Antonio came out today and did an excellent job! He was incredibly communicative, professional, and helpful both before and during the service! I highly recommend Aptive Environmental for all your pest control needs.

Kjmarshall3901 San Antonio, TX

Technician was very respectful and thorough. He explained everything he was going to do and answered all of my questions. He also made sure to address any areas I was concerned about and educated me on things I could do to help prevent future issues.

chaz.muerer Austin, TX

I like how professional the workers are and how quickly they get the job done. My most recent experience with Tyler D was particularly amazing because he treated my garage without me even having to ask, which nobody has done before. I thank Tyler for his professionalism and attention to detail.

Ty Ewell Las Vegas, NV

Technician was outstanding. His experience and knowledge fare exceeded others that proceeded him. His attention to details was outstanding. His desire for customer satisfaction was the best that I’ve experience from others that proceeded him. I was completely satisfied with the service he provided to me as a paying customer👍🏽.

Charles Smith Jr Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Carlo did a great job today. He was by far the most thorough tech that I have had so far. I chatted with him and could tell he loved his job and took great pride in his work. A really nice guy and I hope I get him again for future visits Charles S

Tim Walden Sioux Falls, SD

Erich was outstanding in every way. Showed care for my home, did a very thorough and complete job, courteous and communicated very effectively. He deserves many accolades. 100% improvement from last technician. I hope he can come to my home each time. Thank You!! Tim Walden

Darnell Culbreath Kansas City, MO

Each time a technician comes, it reminds me of why I continue my service. Friendly, professional, and productive service! Anytime I need them to come back, they do so without any issues and it's always included with the previous payment. I'd highly recommend these pest control professionals.

RBG Caldwell, NJ

Their technician, Centorin B, really impressed me with his knowledge, his friendliness, and his offer to wait in the front if I wanted to let my dogs out in the back before he goes back there to treat the yard. That was so considerate and greatly appreciated!

Michelle McKinney, TX

Aptive has been our pest control company for several years. The techs that have provided this service have been both personable and professional. Aaron Wolf provided our latest service and went above and beyond to service our property.

ELeah Nelson San Diego, CA

Company is responsive and thorough. Our tech, Juan P, is friendly, professional, conscientious and provided excellent information about a particularly creepy pest problem. (Thanks, man!) The products they use are eco friendly and their prices are competitive as well. Full seven out of five stars.

Shelly W Katy, TX

Their product works well. They are always receptive to my concerns. Today I had a new technician, Michael, whose personality was very friendly and warm. I appreciated not being ‘just’ another client/number to serve and someone who truly likes his job. Thank you, Michael!

DR Fountain Valley, CA

Scott is the best company representative I've had to work with. He was attentive to my description of my needs, he explained how he would help us fight all the pests we're dealing with and made sure he gave us the opportunity to cover anything we may have missed. You are lucky to have Scott.