Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

9.9

Visit Site 1-(855) 677-3010

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Kenneth LaMontagne Morristown, NJ

We experienced more activity after the warm weather. Aptive provided a follow up visit to attend to the issues free of charge. This service was timely and professional. We really appreciated Calville S for being very thorough. Best, Ken L

Jamie I. Rochester, MI

When Aptive Environmental assigned me account manager, Terri Z, communication became quick and easy. My most recent service exceeded expectations. Kenneth L was on time, called ahead, listened to our needs and was incredibly thorough. I would love to have him be our Service Pro again in the future. -Jamie I.

Sandra Long San Diego, CA

The use of more environmentally friendly materials. The technician was very thorough and helpful. I wish you would give the name of the technician when you send out review requests as I probably don't accurately remember. I think his name is Frank

Inna Potapenko Circle Pines, MN

If I could always have Erich W-B as my service tech I would be extremely happy! He is amazing!! Answered questions that I would of thought to ask later after he left. Went into detail and made sure I understood it. Just amazing!! Can he always be my service guy!?!

Kenneth Hampton Houston, TX

I want to celebrate Jacob for a tremendous job on completing an inspection at my home today. Often technicians will ask if you have any concerns out of habit, but Jacob listened, addressed and followed up on all my concerns today.

Mike Baldi Canonsburg, PA

Customer: Mike B. The technician, John R, did a fantastic job, asked if there was anything specific needed during today's visit, explained the processes and treatments being applied, was professional and courteous. He worked quickly and effectively. John provided pictures that showed specifically what was done today.

Annalisa Colombo New Baltimore, MI

Chenelle provided 5 star service for our quarterly treatment. She texted me letting me know get expected arrival and provided detailed information like leave the garage open off we are home. She offered indoor services too, which most techs either don't offer or I have to ask for. Street completion on services she informed me on what was completed. Very detail oriented, kind and hard working even on a rainy Michigan day!

sue atwater Delaware, OH

Miles was very thorough and took the time to answer my questions and discuss what he would be doing. He made sure to ask if my cats had access to where he was spraying in the basement so they'd be safe. He also noted that it hadn't been 3 months since my last service and I explained that I'd gotten a text that the service was being scheduled, so I appreciate him noting that and treating this as a reservice and scheduling my quarterly service for April at the appropriate interval.

Denise Kaczay Elyria, OH

Aptive Environmental was on time and introduced himself to me in text! Riley E was a very kind young man 👨🏼 and explained everything he was going to do before he started, he even knocked on my door a few times to let me know what he was doing ❤️ he takes his job seriously and will go far with whatever he plans to do in the future!!! Can’t say enough Thanks a million, a very happy customer Denise K

Althea M.

Love this company!! We don’t have problems with insects anymore. We’ll see a bug here and there but not how it was before. We haven’t seen a trail of ants for years that we have had aptive. The spray they use is pretty safe! Tony C, one of the technician was awesome, very professional and nice. He made sure to explain everything he was going to do even sprayed in the corner of the garage due to spiders coming in. He made sure to ask and answer if I had any questions and concerns. Very happy with this company!

Ekaete Oyeka McKinney, TX

Great service so far. George was great, he explained everything he was doing. Funny guy too

12 hours ago

DIANA LONG Simi Valley, CA

They were on time. Roberto G was very professional. Answered all my questions. Explained the contract.

Pat Festus, MO

Miguel R. Was very courteous, professional and informative. He explained what he had treated and what products were used. Pleasant experience today.

Jamison Safari Dumfries, VA

I was wondering why I didn't see any difference whatsoever, so I decided during one appointment to watch my cameras the whole time. By "The whole time" I mean the 3 minutes the guy kind of wandered around and sprayed a few times. As if the gigantic ant hills, spiders webs all over the bushes didn't tell him where he should focus his attention. I was going to let the contract just run out but it seems like they time the appointments really close to the end of your contract instead of keeping a quarterly schedule to ensure you keep paying them at least one more time.

Denise Boca Raton, FL

Adrian T was wonderful. He took extra measures to make sure these pests don’t come back. He was knowledgeable and friendly.

Hector Alvarado Austin, TX

Hector A , Tyler D T tech was very informative, professional, and explained everything in detail that he was going to do and got it done.

Charlotte Gross San Antonio, TX

The company is very open about what they are doing and very thorough. Trevone Briscoe was very friendly and answered any questions i had.

Elisa T Richmond, TX

Joseph M was very knowledgeable and helpful. He was also friendly and made sure all my questions were answered. Thank you, Elisa T

Greg Parsley Galena, OH

Dylan K was my tech today! He did a great job! He explained exactly what he was going to do and did it! He was very pleasant and respectful!

Kim Pijanowski Utica, MI

Eric came and sprayed the inside of my home for Centipedes. He was very kind and courteous and did a great job. I give him a 10 for the job he did. Kim P

Allegra Diaz San Diego, CA

Matt called to say when he was arriving. He told me what he was going to do and I felt sure he was doing the best job. He was friendly and polite. I appreciate his work.

Shobha N. Rao Pittsburgh, PA

Andrew from Aptive was very thorough in his work. He reviewed the yard for pest activity and provided a summary at the end of the service. Very happy with the service

Alshia Bishop Minneapolis, MN

We would like Rubin M to be our tech from now on he did a very thorough job and explained everything to where we could understand he went above and beyond our expectations!

[email protected] Geneva, IL

I’m in Geneva, Il. Yesterday Heidi was here to tend to a a few of my problems. She did a spectacular job and her personality is amazing. A great representative for Aptive.

[email protected] Lynnwood, WA

They were very prompt and did everything they said they would. The person doing the work was friendly and courteous. (I try to look up his name and can’t find it. )

Lisa Vrsansky Brunswick, OH

We’ve been using Aptive for over five years on two different properties and they are always on time, professional and very reactive to any requests I make.

Michelle Richardson Las Vegas, NV

Ben was extremely knowledgeable and friendly! Went out of his way to explain everything and why he’s putting stuff and where, taking into consideration of my kids and dogs.

Carlos Meridith MO

Cory F did what was asked of him, as I was not there filled out his paperwork properly so I know what was accomplished. Off to a good start! Seeing if bugs appear still remains to be seen.

SAUGAT BOSE Warren Township, NJ

Eduardo M, The service professional was outstanding and deserve much more than $5 as a bonus. He did an excellent work ! Would be more than happy if he comes for all my subsequent appointments .

Bill Vang Minneapolis, MN

They are always so professional and quick at what they do. Always listening to what my concerns are and offering suggestions and follow-ups for their team to perform. I had Charlie R come in today and he was great!

Skylar Reynolds Clairton, PA

I am always very impressed with the service I get from aptive. Rachel W was very personable and completed my service in a timeline manner. I love having the piece of mind that my home is protected from pests.

JAMES WEST Columbus, OH

Dylan K was very helpful and friendly on his recent visit. His explanation of a treatment option that we discussed was excellent and saved us money by proving that our idea would not be effective. James W.

Craig Batavia, IL

Aptive Environmental is a great service, and always does an outstanding job. We had a wonderful experience with Rich A. He was very personable and explained thoroughly what he was doing and the products he was using.

Lynda Petty

Michael c did an AMAZING job treating our yard. I love this company! Communication is amazing! Texts for commute times to get to our ho e, quick answers to our questions, and best of all- NO BUGS!!!

Anne Yaste Indianapolis, IN

Leslie was very friendly and did a great job. I like that she made sure to get all the cobwebs and junk around the windows and soffits by sweeping around them. Thanks Leslie.

Stephanie Harris Pflugerville, TX

This was the best service I received from Aptive. Matt C was extremely helpful and efficient with performing the pesticide service. Additionally, he was professional and friendly.

Amber Cook Port Saint Lucie, FL

Nicholas P was by far the most thorough technician to come to my house since I started service with Aptive. He was knowledgeable and addressed all my concerns while explaining what he was doing. Please find more like him. A+++++ Amber and David Cook

Amy Sheridan Zeeland, MI

My technician is Kevin and he is just a joy! He communicates clearly before he arrives, when he arrives and after he leaves giving me a detailed description of what he did. I appreciate the level of customer service he provides!

John Evans San Diego, CA

I have been an Aptive customer for a few years. Today’s visit was performed by Eric. He provided outstanding customer service today and was focused on performing a totally satisfied customer experience. I must say a job well done and a very satisfied customer. Thanks Eric

Lisa Conforti Huntley, IL

My technician Steven did a fabulous job doing preventive maintenance and taking care of the webs inside my screened porch and around the doors and windows. He followed up with me before and after services were complete. His performance was outstanding, taking pride in his work and representing Aptive in a very favorable light.

Yvette Agoura Hills, CA

Timothy M from Active completed service on my property on March 9, 2022. Timothy was punctual, professional, personable and polite. He was thorough in combating those pesky insects: Ants & Aedes Mosquitoes that have invaded SoCal in the last three years. A Big Shout-out to Timothy as an excellent technician.

B Coleman CA

Mario from Aptive let us know what time he’d arrive via text. When he arrived he explained exactly what he was going to do and asked if we needed any additional attention. Mario was very courteous, professional and prompt. I will definitely recommend Aptive. Brad C.

James Hansen Port Saint Lucie, FL

Nick P was great. Did everything he said he would and also did not leave my gate open when he left the property. In the past we have had some of your techs leave it open and the dogs got out. I would prefer Nick to be the one that does my property if possible. Thanks.

Igor Miniailo Austin, TX

Doric S made a great service today for us, he usually makes advices and describes concerns when something concerning gets to his trained eye. Also, last year he helped me to deal with rodents, which was a real deal! Highly Recommended!

Orchid M Danville, CA

I don’t usually leave reviews but Grant has gone above and beyond to provide service for our home in the Bay Area. He is very pleasant to talk to. Very personable and through. He always makes sure that we are satisfied with our service. When people care about their job and clients, it shows.

Rebecca Sugar Land, TX

The representative and the technician are courteous and friendly.

2 hours ago

Judy Osborne New Braunfels, TX

Very, very thorough treatment & very willing to clarify any points/concerns.

Rita Acosta Hacienda Heights, CA

Laura and her partner were very customer friendly, informative and helpful.

A Schamberger Aurora, CO

Aptive employees have always been very nice and helpful. Great service.

Manual Gear Shift Cambridge, MN

I had a last minute service change and contacted the service center. Anna B was my technician and reached out to me before arriving to confirm she received the change notification as well as ask additional details. She also let me know when she arrived, when she finished, and concerns she found while inspecting the property with recommended solutions. Anna did an outstanding job and was nothing short of professional!