Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

9.9

Visit Site 1-(855) 677-3010

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

John Evans San Diego, CA

I have been an Aptive customer for a few years. Today’s visit was performed by Eric. He provided outstanding customer service today and was focused on performing a totally satisfied customer experience. I must say a job well done and a very satisfied customer. Thanks Eric

sue atwater Delaware, OH

Miles was very thorough and took the time to answer my questions and discuss what he would be doing. He made sure to ask if my cats had access to where he was spraying in the basement so they'd be safe. He also noted that it hadn't been 3 months since my last service and I explained that I'd gotten a text that the service was being scheduled, so I appreciate him noting that and treating this as a reservice and scheduling my quarterly service for April at the appropriate interval.

Denise Kaczay Elyria, OH

Aptive Environmental was on time and introduced himself to me in text! Riley E was a very kind young man 👨🏼 and explained everything he was going to do before he started, he even knocked on my door a few times to let me know what he was doing ❤️ he takes his job seriously and will go far with whatever he plans to do in the future!!! Can’t say enough Thanks a million, a very happy customer Denise K

Althea M.

Love this company!! We don’t have problems with insects anymore. We’ll see a bug here and there but not how it was before. We haven’t seen a trail of ants for years that we have had aptive. The spray they use is pretty safe! Tony C, one of the technician was awesome, very professional and nice. He made sure to explain everything he was going to do even sprayed in the corner of the garage due to spiders coming in. He made sure to ask and answer if I had any questions and concerns. Very happy with this company!

Manual Gear Shift Cambridge, MN

I had a last minute service change and contacted the service center. Anna B was my technician and reached out to me before arriving to confirm she received the change notification as well as ask additional details. She also let me know when she arrived, when she finished, and concerns she found while inspecting the property with recommended solutions. Anna did an outstanding job and was nothing short of professional!

Lyssa Cunningham Washington, PA

Spruce has gone above and beyond to save our newer yard. We got hit hard with Army Worms over the late summer and our tech went above and beyond to help us (Jamie M). Since my first experience with her, I’ve requested that Jamie ALWAYS be our dedicated tech. She always listens to my concerns, she gives me my options (if more than one), and goes out of her way to make sure we’re all set before she heads out. Keep up the AMAZING work, Aptive and Jamie!!

Spike Fallon Trenton, NJ

Had service delivered by Eduardo M, he was professional, communicative, and prompt. Very happy with this service.

Kelli M Sterling Heights, MI

Aptive is great! All of their technicians have been great, especially Eric. He really took his time and made sure he covered every area we needed.

Pam H Washington, PA

John R was our service provider. He was awesome and always very prompt in showing us what was done and answering any questions. Pam H

Michelle Richardson Las Vegas, NV

Ben was extremely knowledgeable and friendly! Went out of his way to explain everything and why he’s putting stuff and where, taking into consideration of my kids and dogs.

Drew Wiltrout Aliquippa, PA

I have been an ongoing customer and have had Richard H service my house several times. He does great work, always does a thorough job and explains everything he’s going.

Debbie Werbel Canonsburg, PA

Don G of Aptive Environmental was professional, personable and courteous. Fully explained the process and answered all of my questions thoroughly. Debbie W

Skylar Reynolds Clairton, PA

I am always very impressed with the service I get from aptive. Rachel W was very personable and completed my service in a timeline manner. I love having the piece of mind that my home is protected from pests.

JAMES WEST Columbus, OH

Dylan K was very helpful and friendly on his recent visit. His explanation of a treatment option that we discussed was excellent and saved us money by proving that our idea would not be effective. James W.

Craig Batavia, IL

Aptive Environmental is a great service, and always does an outstanding job. We had a wonderful experience with Rich A. He was very personable and explained thoroughly what he was doing and the products he was using.

Lynda Petty

Michael c did an AMAZING job treating our yard. I love this company! Communication is amazing! Texts for commute times to get to our ho e, quick answers to our questions, and best of all- NO BUGS!!!

Anne Yaste Indianapolis, IN

Leslie was very friendly and did a great job. I like that she made sure to get all the cobwebs and junk around the windows and soffits by sweeping around them. Thanks Leslie.

Stephanie Harris Pflugerville, TX

This was the best service I received from Aptive. Matt C was extremely helpful and efficient with performing the pesticide service. Additionally, he was professional and friendly.

Shawn Switzer Newhall, CA

Tony C is simply a great technician. He is courteous and informative. He communicates what will be done and asked if there were any problem areas or issues of concern. We are very happy with Aptive and Tony! Shawn S.

Mary Eileen Wagner Delmont, PA

I am extremely satisfied with the Aptive service. Andrew is a great guy and I am very confident in his service. He explains what he is going to do and completes his work in a timely manner.

Hannah Minneapolis, MN

Shawn G was my tech for this quarters service. He contacted me before he arrived and then checked in with me after he completedt treatment. Shawn did a great job explaining everything that he did while he was here.

Alison Rowley Mahwah, NJ

Steven was great! He called on the way to our home, listened to my concerns, efficiently performed service, and sent a thorough follow up via text and email with pictures and description. Best technician we’ve had so far!

Mary G Los Angeles, CA

The tech Edgar C arrived within the time window appointment. He completed a thorough pest control service and advised me when he was complete and when it would be safe to allow my animals out inti the yard.

Lisa Conforti Huntley, IL

My technician Steven did a fabulous job doing preventive maintenance and taking care of the webs inside my screened porch and around the doors and windows. He followed up with me before and after services were complete. His performance was outstanding, taking pride in his work and representing Aptive in a very favorable light.

Yvette Agoura Hills, CA

Timothy M from Active completed service on my property on March 9, 2022. Timothy was punctual, professional, personable and polite. He was thorough in combating those pesky insects: Ants & Aedes Mosquitoes that have invaded SoCal in the last three years. A Big Shout-out to Timothy as an excellent technician.

B Coleman CA

Mario from Aptive let us know what time he’d arrive via text. When he arrived he explained exactly what he was going to do and asked if we needed any additional attention. Mario was very courteous, professional and prompt. I will definitely recommend Aptive. Brad C.

James Hansen Port Saint Lucie, FL

Nick P was great. Did everything he said he would and also did not leave my gate open when he left the property. In the past we have had some of your techs leave it open and the dogs got out. I would prefer Nick to be the one that does my property if possible. Thanks.

Igor Miniailo Austin, TX

Doric S made a great service today for us, he usually makes advices and describes concerns when something concerning gets to his trained eye. Also, last year he helped me to deal with rodents, which was a real deal! Highly Recommended!

Orchid M Danville, CA

I don’t usually leave reviews but Grant has gone above and beyond to provide service for our home in the Bay Area. He is very pleasant to talk to. Very personable and through. He always makes sure that we are satisfied with our service. When people care about their job and clients, it shows.

Hanna Roman Queens, NY

I’ve been very pleased with my service from Aptive. Don G. is a wonderful technician. He was polite and respectful. He explained everything in detail and took time to listen to my concerns. I highly recommend Aptive and Don!

Susie Brown Camarillo, CA

They address any issues & problems I’m having immediately & each representative I’ve talked to have been extremely kind & helpful in getting anything I’ve called about resolved quickly. They are a Spectacular Company to be doing Business with‼️

Amy Dahl Bethel Park, PA

They are always courteous and helpful. John R did a great job treating my property.

E. B. Miami, FL

Pierre H was the Technician that provided service on December 16th 2021 and did an AMAZING! job. Pierre was polite, courteous, professional, extremely thorough and, exceeded my expectations; the service Pierre provided was far and above what I had expected! Pierre took his time carefully inspecting and treating not only the areas that I had concerns about but also the areas that he believed were needed to be treated regarding the information that I had given him. Pierre listened to my concerns and gave me educational feedback as well! The quality of service and professionalism that my technician Pierre Hamel provided for my service on December 16th 2021 should be a setting example of how all technicians for Aptive Pest Control should go by. If I could give this person 20 Stars I would and, I would hope that I could keep this technician as the technician that comes for my reoccurring treatments and service.

Malcolm Archer Algonquin, IL

I was thoroughly impressed with the detail at which the Aptive representative (LeeAnn, I believe?) carried out this quarterly edition of cobweb removal + preventative insect spraying/maintenance. Very detailed and patient - from the work/applications both inside and outside of the house, to kindly responding to my "touch-up" requests and her explanation of everything that was done and what it's intended to do for bug/insect prevention. This visit was a blueprint for how a paid service should be carried out. We've been waffling on whether or not to cancel our quarterly Aptive service, but I'm 'apt' to keep it in place if this is the type of service that will be provided ongoing. Keep up the good work and commitment to customer service!

Asifa abbasi Houston, TX

Joseph was excellent in his work. He did a great job explaining what he was doing. He took care of all the concerns I had.

Yasuko henderson FL

Pierre was very knowledgeable and friendly. He explained what he was going to do and explained my contract to me again. He seemed very thorough.

Linda P Wheaton, IL

Aptive explained the options for treatment, provided a timely and pet friendly solution that eliminated the problem within 24 hrs.

Bob Buenz IL

Leo did a great job at our house today. We are struggling with wolf spiders and the techs have been so good at helping us getting rid of these pests.

kim conley Canonsburg, PA

Andrew S did a great job at explaining all the details of the agreement. Hex went above and beyond. Would def recommend

Robert Robitaille Bridgeville, PA

Great experience with our tech Don G. He explained what he could do for me today and how to contact him if issues occur.

Frank Bodie Avon, OH

Competitive, quality, respectful of our property. Carl was friendly, listened to and addressed our specific needs. Good job as usual.

pat gregg Pittsburgh, PA

Penny W was my service representative. She let me know she was coming. Asked if there was anything I needed. She was very nice and responsive.

Shafaq khan Sugar Land, TX

This is echo friendly company , they respond quickly when ever we call them and all their staff is very friendly and helpful

Nicole Johnson St Louis, MO

Miguel was the tech who came out today to provide an indoor treatment. He was professional and courteous. Listened to all my concerns and addressed them.

Ceci A Lawrenceville, GA

If I could give them 0 stars I would! They don’t care about getting your service they only care about getting money out of you. You are better off doing a DIY extermination, you get ghetto techs, techs that don’t do anything but walk around with a little stick saying they take con webs but don’t do it. They charge you even if you don’t get service & if you reschedule they charge you again. Sells men told me it was 12 months contract when it was really 24 months. I expressed myself to costumer service of how dissatisfied I was with the company & wanted to cancel because it was horrible and he didn’t care he said I had to pay $199 to end contract. He didn’t once apologize or try to correct the problem. I’m stuck with another year with them because they don’t help me. I hate APTIVE. Never again will I use your service after the contract ends. And I will make sure to say this to everyone I know.

Nancy Fitzpatrick Bethel Park, PA

Our technician, Richard W, called ahead, was cordial, prompt and efficient while servicing the exterior of our home in the pouring rain. He provided outstanding service!

Robert Hill Lake Jackson, TX

Service technician "Randy" was very friendly, courteous, and professional. He explained what process he was going to use and checked in with me after he was finished.

Smooth Simi Valley, CA

Another great job by Aptive! Kerry was exceptional and went above and beyond with the service. Did inside and outside and put up traps for moths and nats outside. Great job!

Christy

Jon has been our regular tech for a long time now. He does a great job with the service he gives us. We are lucky he takes such good care of our home.

Evelyn Beauvil Pompano Beach, FL

K Lawrence recently performed a pest control treatment for me today that’s was outstanding . He is courteous and very professional, that was amazing .