Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.7

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Rr R Chesterfield, NJ

New customer so I do not yet know how effective the service will be but the rep who came out for initial treatment was on time, very friendly, and seemed knowledgeable about what he was doing. Tech communicated well about when he was coming and what he was going to do. So far so good.

Melissa Russo-Franco Oakland, NJ

We had the lovely Aniya F come to our home yesterday. She texted us before she arrived and then spoke with my husband and addressed all our issues. She even sent pictures and gave a full report of what she did at our home. I was at work so it was super helpful to know what she did while I was gone. Service was impeccable and hopefully all the ants will be gone from our trampoline in the next few days!

Anne-Marie Marlborough, MA

I only have limited experience with the company during a solicitation yesterday at my house. The young man who introduced me to the company was very personable, polite and knowledgeable, and although I was reticent to purchase a treatment plan, Mitchell succeeded in signing me up. His partner D. J. arrived shortly after our discussion to complete the initial treatment. He was also polite, respectful and accommodating about dealing with my old fieldstone basement. My five star rating is based on my experience with these two fine employees

Alaina Bell Forney, TX

Aptive is quick to come out to handle any pest issues we might have. Their service personnel are always polite, professional, and do excellent jobs in a very timely manner. They complete tasks in a timely manner and bring attention to things we might not have noticed. Aptive has the best Fire Ant control/killer that we have ever been aware of!! It truly works!! We are very pleased with Aptive and rate them above excellent!!

Ashley Envieh Granada Hills, CA

Leroy came to treat our home for our routine pest control appointment. He's been our technician before and always goes above and beyond! I mentioned we'd been seeing more ants lately, likely due to the summer weather, and he spent extra time treating the areas I pointed out and adjusted the products he used for maximum impact. We always appreciate his attention to detail!

HSL Argyle, TX

I was out of town and my daughter was home. I was so concerned but my concerns were unfounded. The person who came out was extremely professional and was very courteous to my daughter. She said she at no time felt unsafe. Huge plus for me as I was in Lubbock worrying. He made sure my gates were locked to prevent my fur babies from getting out and even sent pics of what he did. I have never been so pleased and assured that I have picked the best company for this service. Overall, a big 10 out of 10. Thank you!!!!

Jill Becenti Akron, OH

Aptive Environmental has been a wonderful company to work with. They do a fantastic job of letting you know when they will be coming out, the tech for that visit always knocks at the door at their arrival and lets us know they are there. They ask if there are any specific bugs you are having difficulty with and ensure that the treatment include spray to target that type of bug. Everyone I have worked with has been very kind and professional.

sarahshmarah Riverside, CA

I’ve been using Aptive for about 4 years now. When we first moved into our home we discovered we had a HUGE ant problem, and tons of widow spiders all around the property. Couldn’t get rid of them no matter what. Called Aptive and the ants were GONE after the first visit and the spider sightings are few and far between now. And I know that if I do get any unwelcome pests that show up between scheduled service appointments, all I have to do is call and they’ll be there at no extra charge. The service technicians are always friendly, knowledgeable and courteous.

Vincent Houston, TX

The Rep was exceptionally professional. We texted prior to his arrival and I expressed my interests for work to be accomplished. Upon a timely arrival, he set out to complete his role. He remembered me from a previous assignment to my residence, which is a plus. Fast, efficient, professional, and a positive attitude. Rating: 10 (Exceptionally Satisfied.)

Kathe Lomax Pearland, TX

Beaumont was very professional and friendly. He made sure all the corners were swept, and the wasp nests were destroyed. I’m allergic to the strings so I’m always worried about the little buggers. He made sure the wasps and spiders were gone. You can send him to do my residence anytime. You are very lucky to have such a conscientious employee in your organization.

LHursey Lake Zurich, IL

Very courteous; great communication to advise me of when they will be here a few days before and the day of. Plus the technician will call the day of application to give you an estimated time. The most important experience is that there are no spiders, stink bugs, etc, in my house since they spray around the perimeter of my house. Their service is well worth the price.

Judith Wells Sand Springs, OK

I had some questions about my new service. The local Tulsa office was friendly and helpful. Chris, the person who came out to treat my property, was very professional. He explained my service and what he would be doing to treat my property. Chris was friendly and pleasant even though he had treated my property outside in 100° weather. I definitely would recommend Aptive for pest control service.

Rae Beasley LA

Awesome young men, very professional, Kyler very knowledgeable about ants being subterranean. “Outdoorsman” from Madison County that said he was engaged, was very polite & worked along well inside & out. And nobody left either gate open for dog to escape! I forgot to ask if Aptive is publicly traded, so that I can buy stock. Price point seems fair. Mature people will pay for quality Very impressed!

Mike Philadelphia, PA

Great salesperson with a lot of enthusiasm and knowledge of the business. He had a sense of urgency and work ethic that is rare in kids these days. Then the technician arrived within the window provided by salesperson an hour later. Technician was excellent as well and walked me thru everything he saw and how he handled and what to expect in future visits. Great customer service experience overall!

C Desrosiers Clermont, FL

We are so thankful for the amazing job that Jeff did during our first visit. He was so thorough in explaining everything to me; walking me through each step of his process and what he would be doing. Once the service was complete, he again took the time to show me everything that was completed. We will be requesting Jeff for every service we receive.

Kathleen Nalli Aliquippa, PA

Met with Aptive representative in person. Spoke with Jared K and Calvin. Discussed with them the products used by Aptive and their safety. Also discussed frequency of applications. Requested information regarding rodent control as I have had issues with mice. Pricing is much more reasonable with Aptive than the previous rodent companies I have dealt with.

Yolanda S San Antonio, TX

My technician-Tyler D T was very considerate, professional and informative regarding my pest control needs. We were scheduled for a certain day and it started getting late, most companies would have delayed or rescheduled us, but Tyler kept to his scheduled date and I did not feel like he rushed through the treatment and gave us the complete service that we paid for. If I have ever needed them to come out for anything after their initial treatment, they went above and beyond to explain what my needs were before treatment. I also appreciate that they are eco-friendly. Yolanda S. #BestCompanyReview

Ray Xu Oakland, NJ

I had the pleasure of Joseph P. working with me on July 12th, 2022. It was an easy-going experience with excellent communication. Highly recommend!

Suzanne Schroeter West Dover, VT

Matt did a great job! Aptive always follows up and has a great policy that if you see pests after the treatment they will come back and rectify the situation.

Russ K Fort Worth, TX

Jose did a great job. Got webs, cleaned very well and sprayed all around home. At the end he even took pics andcsent to me of his completed work. Highly recommend Aptive!

Cindy Simi Valley, CA

Service technicians are always clean, prompt, friendly, and helpful. Customer Service listens and is responsive. The bug problem I had was addressed in a timely manner.

Ryann Moore Vancouver, WA

I am extremely disappointed and dissatisfied in the service provided my Aptive Environmental. I have made multiple complaints regarding the worthless service rendered on my property to address a rat and mice problem in my backyard. My cat continues to bring half dead rats/mice into my home and is doing a better job than Aptive at addressing the problem. A technician randomly contacted me on 9/21 stating they would be providing another service and I informed them that I was out of town and when I would return. The technician came to my home anyway and completed an unapproved service in my front yard only due to not having access to my backyard (the issues is not in my front yard) then next thing I know I was charged for the unapproved service. Now Aptive Environmental is refusing to issue me a full refund for this unapproved “service.” Not acceptable. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! They do not communicate well, their remedies are ineffective for rats and rodents, they are unprofessional, and they will not honor their 10/10 customer experience rating guarantee. Horrible experience overall.

Melida escoto Dallas, GA

I liked how the technician introduced himself very kindly and in the end he came and explained to me all the work he did. I am satisfied with his work.

Nina Alvarez Thousand Oaks, CA

Tech let me know they were on their way, knocked upon arrival to discuss any concerns and answer questions. They preformed the service quickly, efficiently and effectively.

Manuel Gonzales Dallas, TX

Bastien with Aptive was great! He was very thorough, listened to our concerns, and addressed our questions. His communication was also top-notch. Thank you!

Carl Keene Naperville, IL

Tech Leonard was friendly, considerate and knowledgeable. He took the time to listen and understand my needs. I have experienced consistently high service from Aptive over time and recommend their business.

Patricia Fairfield, CA

I am notified when the technicians will be arriving in advance. The technicians are all friendly, helpful and thorough. Tim was our technician yesterday. We are very pleased with our service.

Allison Powers Olathe, KS

Aptive has been a great company for us, always on time, always professional, friendly and detail oriented. Every time we have our property taken care of, we can expect the best from them!!! Love this company!!

Rferie0719 Middletown, OH

Customer service is on point. Every time they show up for routine treatments they ask if I have had any issues then explain what they are about to do during the visit. No issues with bugs since starting their program.

Joe Massimino Sr Canyon Country, CA

Great service and their employees have great attitudes We have very few issues with bugs anymore, and if there is any That showed up before our scheduled appointment, they come back out as soon as I call

Ania Slota Northbrook, IL

Yesterday’s service was great, technician arrived on time, was very dedicated and professional. He took time to carefully treat the entire perimeter of the property. He sent pictures and his feedback.

Jonathan Tran Pearland, TX

They always contact us before they go and give us a summary of what services was done. They always do a bit extra than what’s is ask which is always appreciated. Thank you Donnie and Jared!

Tiffany Russell Cypress, TX

The aptive specialist that came out to my house was on time and professional. He was very knowledgeable and quick to answer any questions I had! I 10/10 would recommend this pest control service

Nicole Stone Winter Garden, FL

Denzel W did a great job. He was very thorough. He addressed all the areas of my home fully. He did not rush through just to get done. He seemed like he really cared to do a good job. Amazing young man. Hard worker.

Dan W Chattanooga, TN

The salesman, Daniel, and the technician, Jonah, were both very knowledgeable, personable and professional. We received notifications about the service and the service was done on time.

J C West Covina, CA

Aprive is very professional. Customer service is excellent, service itself is excellent, tech people are excellent. The account manager keeps you up to date on when your service is coming up and answers any questions you might have. Her response time is immediate. I highly recommend Aptive for all your pest control needs!

Natalie Fox Pittsburgh, PA

They were doing work in my neighborhood and showed up at my door. Luckily I had been having bug issues for a while and it was right time and place. They did a treatment that day and even took out a wasp nest for me! I see a lot of dead bugs on my front porch but a little cleaning and hopefully none come back! I’m excited to see the progress for future treatments!

Deloris Johnson Bixby, OK

I love love love Elizabeth. She is very thorough and very professional. I am requesting to have Elizabeth for all my future services please please. Also I have asked several times time'to have my appointments set from 8a-10a but so far I have been ignored. I need this issue resolved please!

Monica Anders San Antonio, TX

Provider lets me know in advance he is coming and afterwards leaves me a message detailing what areas he covered and what he found. That lets me know where I have any continuing issues. Additionally, he sprays areas that I would not think of such as house gutters. Great customer service!

Beth Indianapolis, IN

The tech let me know when he was on the way, arrived promptly, and asked about any areas of concern before completing the treatment. He did a thorough job, cleaning out the eaves all around the house, sprayed the entire yard as well as adding granular to treat the pesky ants. They do a great job and I have been a long term customer.

Fred B Atlanta, GA

I was having bug issues inside my house so prior to the scheduled appointment I requested the technician come into my house on the day scheduled. I also asked for the technician to give me a heads up call as to when he would be at my house. He gave me the heads up text about 40 minutes before his arrival and was very polite and efficient.

Keith Rydahl Waukegan, IL

The sales person Xavier was awesome. He’s polite, knowledgeable and pleasant. Star employee. Jessica the technician was super friendly, thorough, knowledgeable and sweet. Our first experience with adaptive was 5 star all around!

Andrew Law Columbia, TN

I like how before the home is treated, that the operator/treater asked about specific areas needing treated and complying to help and initiating. Very professional, helpful and friendly. And appreciate the follow up that is always done.

Shannon Lyles Concord, NC

Alex and all the techs that come to the house are extremely professional and polite. I appreciate the ETA text as I work from home and often on calls so the ability to communicate without having the work interruption is great

MJ MJ Aurora, CO

I love using Aptive, I have used other services and would still see activity of bugs. With Aptive I never have any problems with treatment quarterly instead of monthly and if you do have any problems in between time they will gladly come back to treat as part of the package. You can't go wrong with Aptive

Cheryl Dawson O'Fallon, IL

Took down all spider webs and wasps nests around house sprayed eves and cracks for bugs checked behind outside fire place for rodents sprayed garage I was not home at time and Marvin did a perfect job. Sprayed bottom of deck for spiders. Very good knowledgeable technician.

Margarita Dalley North Las Vegas, NV

Technicians are friendly and respectful. Company ALWAYS wants to schedule s month ahead of schedule. I always have to try to reschedule at the proper intervals set per contract. I don't have issues between time so there is no need for closer intervals. I feel it's a scheme to get $119 one more time in a year. I budget for this and it's annoying to say the least

Lisa S Shavertown, PA

It's always friendly from the day it was sold to me till the days of service. They remind you if the things that are included in your plan so you don't forget and be able to take advantage of it when needed. It seems like the creepy crawling bugs, which I hate are lessening as the services are rendered. This is our third one and it's Kool.

Anthony Kalsch Round Lake, IL

James arrived at a reasonable time and was incredibly friendly. Just in our short conversation I could tell he knew what he was talking about. He was also the first person to actually do anything about the move issue I have had at my home, leaving me readily equipped with supplies and knowledge. Thank you James!

Addie Asta Louisville, KY

Everyone we have talked to has been amazing! The guy they sent out was super nice and very knowledgeable about what he was talking about and was able to answer all my questions. He was also very detailed and didn’t miss a spot while spraying around our house.