Aptive Environmental

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Sue Salt Lake City, UT

Prompt. efficient, answers questions appropriately, disliked 1 time didn't do inside of house when appointment was made. Otherwise no complaints

Neil Lansdale, PA

The technician Brendan D. was outstanding! He was very thorough & treated everything. He answered all of my questions. Very Professional

Sarah Wolfe Kansas City, MO

Bob came today and thoroughly explained what he was going to do to alleviate my ant problem. He was professional and courteous.

Jayson Z Uniontown, OH

My technician Joshua was very thorough. He asked if we were having any issues and then spent a lot of time addressing my concerns. A job well done!

Dana Giusti El Cajon, CA

The technician Erick T was great. He let me know he was coming, explained everything and took his time to make sure he did a thorough job.

Karen Potter Pittsburgh, PA

Wyatt V was friendly and precise. Made sure to treat areas well and my concern for puppy in areas understood by Wyatt and confirmed product safety.

Devon Leland, NC

Everything was explained very well, what the product was, its environmental impact. The service was performed as explained to both the interior and exterior of my home.

Michael Shea Pflugerville, TX

Aptive technician Les was the best of many duds! Actually makes me think I'll keep using Aptive if they can send Les each time. He was just thorough and courteous unlike most of the techs.

Felix Nunez Waldorf, MD

Kegan was the technician who gave the very first treatment at our house. He explained everything and listened to our concerns. Very detailed and professional as well!

Vanessa E Corona, CA

I would never recommend this company. I am so unhappy with almost every aspect of their business and service. I was lied to about my contract. Even though I have the text messages from the sales man they tried to switch my contract for a longer more expensive one. The time line of services were more often than told to me through text which means way more money. I’ve, since starting in July, asked twice to speak to a manager and have been told there’s no one to speak with right away I have to wait for a call back and no one has called me back. I was told it takes at most a day. It’s been almost a month. The spray hasn’t worked. I still have all the same pests but even more now. I’ve been sprayed 3 service times and 2 resprays and nothing changes. So frustrated. Please save yourself headache and a waste of your money.

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch within 24hrs!

Laura Vallejo, CA

They are always friendly, professional, thorough & quick but efficiently not in a "get done" or "get to the next stop" way. Way better than Clark & affordable.

Auntie B Fort Mill, SC

What I love best is the free re-service when I come across an unwanted pest. It took two days before someone came out. Its workers give service with good old fashion attitudes and smiles.

RaBecca Haws Logan, UT

The technician, Jason, is very informative, punctual, and communicates well. He is always on time and he's very willing to answer an questions I might have.

Alan Ramirez Marietta, GA

Malik helped us out today and he did a great job. He let us know before he came for the service and provided great service. He was courteous and efficient.

Brandon Oklahoma City, OK

Aptive’s visit was 100 times better than terminex. Aptive treated entire yard and house de-webbed everything outside. Kody was Very professional and polite.

Steve T7000 Loxahatchee Groves, FL

I had an Aptive tech come out about a week ago, it was a miserable experience. He was very unprofessional told me not to follow him around before he even got started. I showed him where the ants and spiderwebs were and he told me he would take care of it. I left to run errands, he literally spent about 10 to 12 minutes at my home before he left only spraying some product in the grass on part of the lawn near the house then used a cobweb brush for about 2-3 minutes missing 90% of the spiderwebs and then he spread about a cup of granules around the house but missed the entire pool, patio, gazebo and the detached garage areas. I viewed my security cameras and confirmed the time he spent there and after walking around and saw all the same cobwebs and seeing no product like the granules where they needed to be. I did call the tech back and he argued that he did everything until I pointed out the missing granules and all the cobwebs that he did not treat. It was a very disappointing experience and I would NOT recommend. I received no follow up from the company after the service.

Anirudh Seth San Jose, CA

The work was quick and thorough. The technician, Jonathan explained what to expect ? Any precautions needed ? Overall extremely professional and meticulous.

Lara P Amelia, OH

The technician arrived while I was not home. He rang the doorbell, waited 30 seconds, then got in his truck and left without performing any services. Later that day, I received a very detailed bill outlining all of the services completed, along with products used and a reminder not to let my pets outside for a few hours. This morning I called to report the issue. The customer service agent offered to reschedule but told me he didn't have authority to refund the bill. He couldn't transfer me to anyone but assured me he would pass along the message to the customer loyalty department who would call me back. I have yet to receive a phone call. Aptive sent a technician to my house who intentionally created an invoice for services not performed. Aptive, when presented with the situation, took no steps to rectify the issue. I have video proof that the technician did NO work. He performed NO services. Yet I have a bill that he drafted and now I am expected to pay for. I would NOT recommend this company to anyone. They will tell you they have serviced your house and unless you have video surveillance such as a Ring Doorbell, you will never know if they actually serviced your house or not. And if they don't, good luck having them refund your bill.

Hamza Dridi Raleigh, NC

Absolutely awful experience! All started when someone from Aptive came to my door to offer service. I signed up and explicitly asked that my bills get automatically processed for the simple reason that I don't have time to process bills and monitor them (just like I do with all my bills). I handed my credit card to the agent who created my account on his tablet, entered my credit card information and set my account for automatic payment. I was done. Or so I thought ... It happens that in the following months Aptive failed to process the bills (seems the guy made a mistake in entering my cc information) and started sending me emails and mails, that I obviously did not monitor. I was out of country for most of summer, while these unmonitored emails and mails were pouring. When I came back by end of summer, I found out Aptive put a collection company on my back. I was fuming and called them up asking what the heck happened and why I did not get a phone call or a voicemail before taking this bold step of calling a collection company. No real answer. I asked on that call to settle my account (gave the agent my cc info to process the outstanding balance), she could not waive the fees that I felt I should not be responsible for. After settling the account, I asked her to escalate the matter, request a refund of fees, reverse collection and that someone from management team gives me a follow up call to discuss these issues. A month and a half later: Nothing! And then today (a month and a half later), I again discover another mail from collection company!!!! I called again and no explanation again! Asked to talk to someone, but the agent said that they would call me back. I ended up paying (another attempt) my entire outstanding balance - same statements of not being able to transfer me to someone or wave fees, etc ... Some basic questions to finish: 1- if a customer gives you his cc info on day one and ask explicitly for auto-payment, doesn't this say he/she is a good payer? why not calling him (not talking email or mail) instead of resorting to collection company 2- why Aptive people fail to process valid credit cards (twice) 3- why they never communicate after knowing the whole story (phone calls records and tons of notes recorded), just to explain or apologize 4- why do customer need to bare all consequences for Aptive mistakes. I know Aptive enjoys a good rating on this board, but the value of a company shows when there's a problem and how they deal with it. So I hope the people who gave 5 stars to Aptive never get into a mistake that Aptive creates.

Chip Anderson Nottingham, MD

Excellent service. I’ve had the same technician several times in a row and he remembers specific issues we had & is always very cheerful & knowledgeable.

Larry Dallas, TX

I live in Denton Tx. I was a terminix customer for years and happy with there service for the most part. A salesman stopped by and went over all the benefits of moving to Aptiv. I signed a 2 year contract. On my initial pre treatment and inspection, the service man took time to address all my concerns. A month later the first quarterly treatment was performed in 10 minutes. I have over 17000sq. Ft. Lot and was told the whole yard would be treated. Obviously, it was not. I tried to call many times and could never reach customer service in Plano Tx. There isn’t any where on their web-site to reschedule a service and they don’t have voicemail so there business model appears to 1. Get a signed contract 2. Skimp on the service the salesman promised, then 3. ignor customers when they try to speak or talk to someone about a problem. Shear genius. So , the only time you can express your concerns is on social media or the BBB or when they show up for the next quarterly treatment.

Daniel Wakin

I've already had a problem with this company before (the salesman said he was including mosquito control with our package and did not include it). We signed up for pest control with Aptive in June 2021. We signed a contract that said we would make 4 payments of $125 in: July 2021, October 2021, Jan 2022, & April 2022. We have been charged $135 in June 2021, $135 in September, $135 in October, and the company is saying we owe them another $135 for November. I called Aptive to inquire and they let me know that they upgraded our account, WITHOUT ASKING, and started CHARGING OUR ACCOUNT MONTHLY (FRAUD). This is the second time that Aptive has been dishonest. What's worse is they used the credit card we have on file WITHOUT ASKING US. I've never interacted with such a slimy, dishonest, fraudulent company. Please save yourself the headache... RUN!!!!!!!

Alicia Orlando, FL

So far I have a very good experience with Aptive Environmental they got here on time and the exterminator guy name Thomas was very helpful and knowledgeable of his work

Bob Gullikson Omaha, NE

The tech that responded knew immediately what type of infestation he was dealing with and applied the proper solution. He was professional, knowledgeable, and courteous.

Lisa Johnson Imperial, MO

He actually knocked on the door this time so I could acknowledge that he was here. He was a very nice man and asked me if I was seeing any problems that he could take care of

AK Miller Fort Mill, SC

Could not be worse. Aptive's products are ineffective, their customer service is abysmal, and their technicians (while very nice and polite) are untrained and set up for failure. I enrolled two of my properties for their services and they still ignore my complaints. I hired them for some very specific pest control, gave them 7 attempts to just give me an intelligent PLAN to solve the problem, and they just keep sending untrained teenagers with the same bucket of stuff to spray, with no idea what they are actually spraying, and certainly not customized for my issues as they continually promised. My teenage daughter has started mixing her own spray to get rid of the spiders in her room. Only after I gave them a 2-star review did they actually take any interest in my issue. I wrote them a LONG description of my dissatisfaction and after three weeks have still gotten no reply. I sent it a second time and still got no response. They truly do not care about their customers of quality. DO NOT USE APTIVE! And do not fall for their sales pitch. The great salesperson who sold me the service and said "call or text me with any problems," just sends me the number to customer service whenever I contact him. Then I waste half a day getting through their automated system only to get transferred 4 times to "someone who might be able to help" with my issues. Terrible, terrible company looking to make a quick buck in a rapidly developing area.

Misty San Antonio, TX

Our service guy was wonderful! Of course I had to jump on a call as soon as he showed up, but he was so respectful of my work and took extra care of everything for us.

Teren Nageli Denver, CO

Terrible service. They have no problem soliciting their business door to door but to actually come out when scheduled heaven forbid. Our second appt they didn't even show or notify us until the following day where we got an automated message saying they missed the appt for "unseen circumstances" They didn't even try to not sound like a robot. Then I call customer support and wait on hold for about 15 minutes for the agent to tell me I called wrong department and that he will need to transfer me at which point the line disconnected. I called back time to the correct department and again the line disconnected. When will companies start caring about the consumer again ?

Michael Baldi Canonsburg, PA

We like the service provided, the technicians are friendly and knowledgeable, and Jamie Meryhew did a great job today, very pleased with the effort! Thank you! Mike B

Jordan Malone League City, TX

Our technician today was very informative and helpful. He took time to explain the pest control process and took his time identifying problem areas around our property.

Sue Johnson Flower Mound, TX

The service is friendly and if there is a problem it is taken care of immediately. Retreatments are never a problem. I see no pests at all after a 1+ years of service.

Ashley Carrion

Micheal went above & beyond today for us to get rid of our ant problem in and out of our home. He is very knowledgable and great at what he does! Strongly recommend. :)

Jess San Antonio, TX

My second treatment, Jesse Moreno, went well. Cory F, the technician paid special attention to our wasps issue after hearing my little dog got stung. Glad I got the service.

Alejandro Calderon Bridgeville, PA

Hugh W did a great job explaining all the work that he did. Also explained how the product works in each pest and all was done with a friendly approach! Alejandro C.

Frank DeLuca Canonsburg, PA

Jamie did a wonderful job. The best ever. Did not miss anything. And she is really is customer focused. I wish she could do my house all the time.

Diana Roache

Darnel L has serviced my home several times. He always educates me on the different bugs and what to do to help control them. He always is super friendly and professional.

Donna Garvin Keansburg, NJ

Great service always friendly people that come , does keep insects away have not seen as many flying beetles, I would definitely reg amend this service well worth the money.

Anthony J Lorenzo Medford, NY

Worst extermination company I have ever used. There sales team are misleading and make false promises. After canceling subscription for poor services. Aptive continued to charge my account their monthly cost of $187.13. Spoke to the manager at the Suffolk county NY branch who assured me that all my money will be reimbursed to my account within days… 3 weeks later my funds have still not been reimbursed. After calling Aptive numerous times to speak looking to management, the receptionist refuses to transfer my call and I have yet to receive a call back. STAY FAR AWAY FROM APTIVE! Use another service!

Joseph Nunez CA

I have been trying to locate the headquarters for the past three days and they have not resolved my issues. I continued to get transferred to Termite services which has nothing to do with Aptive Environmental services and they had no clue why I was transferred to them twice. Aptive does not service my area and I wanted to cancel my plan. They said a supervisor would call me back and they have not contacted me. Is this company a fraud or what so I can report them to the bureau. There headquarters are located in Utah and I have two phone numbers that get transferred to voicemails saying they will call me back if I leave my information and they have not contacted me. This company is not providing good services!

Stanley fedo Pittsburgh, PA

The technician was very friendly and really knew what she was doing . I felt she went above and beyond what was expected of her !! Her name is Jamie M.

Joseph Sherman Bothell, WA

Thorough, professional and knowledgeable. Aaron J did a great job and sprayed our shed which hadn't been listed on the work order which we appreciated.

Kristine F Troy, MI

I was a bit skiddish about hiring Aptive but Andrew eased my mind and assured me of what to expect. He was unsure and even followed up with his manager which I'm really appreciative that he went the extra mile for me.

Jeremy Fields Kansas City, MO

Destiny P cam out on time and did a great job. I appreciate her taking care of my yard. I meant to talk to her but I was busy with my two younger boys but she got it done.

Randi Jensen Raeford, NC

We have had 3 quarterly aptive treatments so far on top of an extra treatment between services (5 services total) and the fire ants were still completely taking over our back yard. Our kids got eaten alive every time they went outside!!! We even flagged the hills in our yard to help out with ant location. It got to the point we couldn’t take it anymore! We bought “Taurus sc” for half the price of one Aptive service and did it ourselves 3 months ago. We haven’t seen an ant ever since... if you want the bugs gone, I do not recommend Aptive Environmental and very highly recommend Taurus sc diy pest control. We still have enough product for a whole extra treatment! On top of the poor effectiveness they will not release us from the contract despite the product not working.

Barbara Martin Melbourne, FL

(5 Stars)Excellent service specific to new issue of tiny aunts coming into the house from the carport. The serviced technician was informative and thorough and made sure all of my concerns were addressed. 5-star. Thank you.

Kristie Heger Excelsior, MN

Trevor G did an amazing job. He explained everything he was going to be doing, and went over what to expect for return service and was able to answer any questions I had. -Kristie H

Jennifer Patterson Marysville, WA

Joseph came to my house today and did an amazing job getting rid of of the bugs around d my house. He took his time and sprayed every where so the bugs would stay away. Thank you for the amazing job Joseph. ~Jennifer P

Steve Cann Bowie, MD

Kolawole was courteous and prompt and took great care to service my home. He also provided several glue traps at my request for the “alien insects” camel crickets. Very nice man.

Robert Gowatski Greensburg, PA

My Technician Devon S from Aptive was courtesy and concise. He really made sure I understood the process and what I was getting. He performed my service quickly and efficiently. 100% recommend!

ian clouse Festus, MO

Active has done a great job, really helping to keep ants and bees especially away. I trust our technician Sean and he is very professional and friendly. He always does a fantastic job, and remembers I have a bee allergy.