Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

9.9

Visit Site 1-(855) 677-3010

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Mahilia Union, NJ

Centorin B lead the pest control treatment at my home. He was professional, timely, and responsive to my concerns and questions. I would highly recommend this team for servicing of your home. - Mahilia J

Laura Lawrenz Armstrong Seabrook, TX

Mohammed serviced our hone today (9/20/2021). He is very professional, thorough, efficient, courteous and cooperative. I am very satisfied in the service we have been receiving from Aptive this year!!

M. Berry Hilliard, OH

I have been seeing a lot of spiders. The service person was willing to spray inside and and also gave a special treatment to try to decrease the spider population. I’m hoping this works. He was very friendly as well.

Andrew Pemberton Round Rock, TX

Matt C is incredible!! He was very through, friendly, and professional. I have never had a tech spend as much time to make sure all areas of our house were taking care of. Thank you so much Matt!! We appreciate you!!

Rose Wojciechowski Pittsburgh, PA

Excellent service from Cody S. I’ve always had good service from Aptive over the years but Cody went over and above helping me identify areas that could put me at risk for problems.

Sean Cary Ocoee, FL

David was great, explained everything he was doing and went above and beyond sweeping out bad spots and getting into to the hard to reach areas of the house. Truly went above and beyond and couldn’t recommend him enough

E. Zeitler Caseyville, IL

Issah did an amazing job both in completing my monthly service but also with explanation of what he would be doing and what extras he had for me. The Aptive services have always been great.

Jeff Chadwick Marietta, GA

Cameron provided my service today and had my best service ever today. He cleared all the spider webs and such around all the windows. He sprayed thoroughly! Awesome job today!!

Steph Murfreesboro, TN

Michael from Aptive came and was very polite, I told just to spray around the house and the garage real good which he did. Aptive has kept the ants out of my house, I was having a lot of ants previously

Dan P. Maryland Heights, MO

I was sitting on my deck today watching your company spray the back of my neighbor's house. It appears that a senior technician was training another man and I can say he sprayed the sprayed the crap out of the bushes and everything but it is windy today and you should teach your employees to wear respirators When they need them the most. I worked at ortho and and no one ever retired from there.. I apologize If your products are all natural. if they are, send me a message. Most of all I would like to see you supply the guys with respirators.

Ashish Shukla Monmouth Junction, NJ

My name is Ashish Shukla. Kudos to Darious S for doing a fantastic job and explaining / addressing concerns very well. Appreciate his professionalism and patience. I would like to have Darious do all my future services. Thank you Darious.

Maria Causey

The technician was great! I had an Orb Weaver on my back eave, and I asked him to save have and not to spray her!! He was so sweet about it and carefully put her over my fence where there is forest!

Greg Sanfilippo Huntington Beach, CA

The company is very thorough on keeping you informed as to when your next service is and what day they will be there. I wish they would give me a window as to what time tho so I didn’t have to call everytime to find out.

Melissa/William Winsor Providence, UT

They are always polite, timely and willing to answer my questions. They are not pushy. They respect your answer when they ask about other services. I am happy to have them come and keep the bugs away.

Frank Siebert Dublin, OH

My name is Frank S. and the re-service performed by David P today was great. He conversed with my wife and I explained what he saw, what he did, and how we could help address things in the future.

Cindee Welker Baltimore, MD

Shawn H. from Aptive provided came out for an issue with ants in our kitchen. He listened to our concerns and treated several areas outside as well. I was very happy with the service he provided! Cindy W

Allen Pritchard Columbus, OH

The expert that came to our home was professional and courteous. He was very friendly took the time to explain what he was going to do and asked what other issues we were having and took care of those as well.

Cindy Kottner Washington, PA

I’m very pleased with Aptive Environmental, because of them we are safely pest free. Jamie M , our technician, is professional, thorough and friendly, and takes time to address any questions or concerns we have.

William Henderson Mound, MN

Charlie R was very professional, thorough and courteous.

Roland McGraner Queens, NY

Excellent customer service; provided helpful feedback.

Willow W Macomb, MI

Good job by Chenille E. I like how they included a photo.

Brian Cowley Riverton, UT

The product is really good. We have seen a very dramatic decrease in spiders in our home after treatments. And the field reps are very nice and respectful. They are expensive if you can't get on a really good deal. The initial prices are sky high, but the reps will always come down on price eventually.

Dan Dunaj Saint Paul, MN

Shawn G did an amazing job on refreshing our outside as we were getting spiders, ants and mice more than, as the last treatment wasn’t anymore completed to just the front yard and the shutters on the front. He was friendly to our kids and dog. Thank you Shawn!

Misti Jorges San Antonio, TX

I had Tyler D T as my technician to help get rid of ants in my house. He was incredibly nice, respectful, and fun to talk to. Very easy-going and ensured he got everywhere in the house where I was having problems along with keeping my kids in mind with the treatments. Definitely recommend.

Jason Belmont Trenton, NJ

We got referred to them by a neighbor who has used them for a few years, the technicians listened to our concerns and have dealt with issues we have had. Omar S, was our technician yesterday and he listened and dealt with our problem with concern and professionalism. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Rafael Austin, TX

Tyler T is a professional with an eye toward customer satisfaction. He handled our insect infestation with alacrity and vigor until it met our satisfaction. He is thoroughly knowledgeable about entomology. I’d recommend him to all your pest control needs.

Jennifer M San Antonio, TX

Noah did a great job today! My daughter has woken up with bites for the last two days and he was very thorough in spraying the house and letting us know what the possible culprits could be. Really appreciated the extra time. Thanks again Noah. -Jennifer M

G. A. Baca II Simi Valley, CA

Cody A went beyond the scope when It came to respraying my yard. He was very polite and assured me he'd take care of everything and he did with out hesitation but with understanding. I wish you could get more than $5.00 Cody you certainly deserve more for your excellent work ethic.

Sherla Glasgow Somerset, NJ

Patrick B was exceptional, he listen and understood what was needed. He went above and beyond and even removed spider Web from the out my house. I only want Patrick to service my property going. I’m extremely satisfied and happy with his professionalism and excellent work. Sherla G

Andrea Jeppesen Minneapolis, MN

I had another yard service unexpectedly get scheduled while Erich was doing my first pest control treatment. Erich adjusted his plan to allow the other yard service to be completed and make sure I also got the best service from Aptive. I appreciated it!

Michele B Aberdeen, MD

Our technician Cedric H was great. He came up with a game plan for future visits and had great suggestions. He was efficient, knowledgeable and did a great job. I’d recommend him and Aptive to anyone on the fence. Their quarterly contract is a great value and gives me peace of mind. Michele B. Havre de Grace, Md

Cathy Lewis Edmonds, WA

Matt was our service technician and he spent a long time at the house doing a very thorough job and paying close attention to our problem areas. I appreciated his thoroughness and was very receptive to our specific needs. Thank you!

Sarah McKinney Round Rock, TX

I live in Round Rock. And Matt just came to do our regular service. He was very professional and a super guy. I’m not sure if I’m writing this review so he’ll see it. But thanks again Matt! Keep up your great customer service!

Roberto San Antonio, TX

Jordan P was very professional and knowledgeable while servicing the house. He explain to me everything he was going to do plus he asked what was my concern. He went above and beyond to make sure the work was done above standards. He made sure I was comfortable prior to him leaving and once again informed me what he had done.

Mark Lefler North Richland Hills, TX

The service personnel show up and get started easily. Always come to the day they say and are courteous and professional. They ring the doorbell and notify when done, they speak to you through the doorbell camera if your busy, never an issue.

Maria & Zac Wright Saint Cloud, MN

Aaron W is the best bug guy I have ever used. He was very knowledgeable, polite, and did well with the dogs barking at him like the wild chihuahuas they are. He fearlessly battled the spiders who had created a temporary alliance to battle this new stranger who would dare enter their lawn and try to remove the bugs. 10/10 would recommend again.

Myra Suarez Sugar Land, TX

The service was great. The Aptive tech that came to my house was Tracy. He was very professional. He introduced himself, showed his badge, asked if I had any concerns, then explained what he was going to do. I’m so glad I went with Aptive.

Rebecca D Sterling Heights, MI

I absolutely love Aptive. We called them last year to start our program and the mosquitos last summer were cut by half after the first treatment. Their customer service is unparalleled. Andrew J is by far one of the most amazing techs. Truly an asset to Aptive. Thank you.

Silvia T Katy, TX

Chris did a very thorough job re-spraying for our ant problem! We really appreciate that Active is always quick to do any re-treatments necessary. They clearly do great job training their people, because everyone that's ever come out to spray over the years has been extremely kind and professional.

Wayne Miller Sugar Land, TX

Jonathan S is very knowledgeable and very pleasant and friendly. He initially explained the treatment plan and about the various chemicals used. He did a very careful job treating my interior baseboards. He overall did a fantastic job.

Amanda Hartlove Odenton, MD

Fast service where another company I called next appt was over a week to wait. Terrell was friendly and funny. Fast service and on time. Love the 24 month plan where I can get a spray every few months to keep the bugs away! Seems we have an ant issue every summer so we need this service. Highly recommend.

Kristen Renkes Oakdale, PA

Setting up service was an easy process. The technician was friendly, explained the process before getting started, and explained what would happen between today and their next visit. If I have any issues before his next visit, I can call anytime for free additional services.

Yelena Shmurak Newtown, PA

A second Aptive (pest control) visit, served by Juliette. Very pleased and happy with the last serves! Juliette was very nice and experienced. Explained every step she was doing, and professionally accomplished that, didn't miss any corner! :) Definitely want to continue using her serves. Thank you Juliette!!!

Lisa Ganzaroli East Brunswick, NJ

I was very pleased with the tech Elias M. He was very informative and friendly. He explained everything he was doing and also pointed out some things that needed to be done. I would highly recommend this company. LG of East Brunswick, NJ

Lisa Yankanich Chesapeake Beach, MD

Marquis B. was our Aptive technician, and he was very knowledgeable, courteous and efficient. He helped me understand Aptive’s approach to pest mitigation and answered all questions thoroughly. Thank you, Marquis and thank you, Aptive!

Kristen Griffin Florham Park, NJ

Tejinder Kaushal Provided pest control services at my house today. He took the time to walk me through every step of the process and made sure I was comfortable. Being that I am pregnant (and have two dogs) he made sure to walk me through what I needed to do to keep my family safe. Amazing!

Scott Palmer Cedar Park, TX

Aptive is a very good pest control company and their techs do a good job. Today I thought Jacob L. was outstanding because he answered all my questions and then did the work. The only issue I have with them, is I like the inside of my home treated which means I need to be there and I always have to call the office to be sure the tech knows to let me know when he will be here. Other than that they are great. Jacob called me and let me know when he would arrive.

Ed Maschmann Ballwin, MO

Great customer service! I called about a springtail problem. They came out quickly, asked lots of questions, and looked around to see if there were any other problem areas. Charles was very friendly and went above and beyond!

melissa macias Las Vegas, NV

Clark serviced my home. He was absolutely professional very very thorough on what was treated and what services he completed. Fast, friendly, and courteous throughout the whole process!! Thank you Clark, even with the heat he worked very hard at getting everything covered and sprayed!👍👍👍👍

Bojank Brunswick, OH

Travis D Did excellent job, notified me when he will be here, explained what he will do and asked if there are any special requests that I would like him to perform. At the end he explained what he did and what he used. He was very informative.