Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

9.9

Visit Site 1-(855) 677-3010

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Diane Miller Excelsior, MN

Elizabeth M was our wonderful Service Tech today. Her communication skills are Excellent!!!! She is amazing. I would like to request her for every visit. She was excellent ! Please give her a raise

James Cockrell Milford, MI

Each of the employees are very nice and certainly know what their doing and answers all our questions and treats the areas mentioned. They are very prompt as well.. I thank you for the service you provide.

Jamie Deutsch Aliquippa, PA

I just LOVE KIM!! I welcome her into my home like I do my friends. I wish I could ask for her every time. She also made me upgrade to bait boxes since I have a problem with mice.

bunky Fort Worth, TX

Technician was professional, friendly, attentive, and assured me our property would be treated thoroughly! Afterwards he took the time to let me the job was completed and went over some of the details of his work. Thanks

Stephen Z Cleveland, OH

Service techs are always helpful and answer any questions I have. They let me know what they are going to do for the treatment and tale care of any additional concerns I have.

Dina Yousif Hastings, MI

I’ve used their service for over a year now, I referred my family , they are here when I call for peak seasons, they’re very friendly, they do go above their means to satisfy us as their customers.

Melissa L Bender Oakland, CA

Basir serviced my home yesterday and was awesome. He asked if I wanted my garage done and I had never been asked that before and it made a lot of sense! I appreciated that Basir went over and beyond what I had expected.

Taisha Alofaituli Long Beach, CA

First off, I loved seeing there was a woman out there on the field. Michelle let me know when she would be arriving. Upon arrival, she got straight to work. Very professional! Hopefully I get her again!

Michelle Erekson Salt Lake City, UT

They have nice polite efficient people who come to do the work. I have very few problems with spiders or bugs and will come if I call to have them spray again if I do find some bugs or spiders.

Rebecca Thomas Castle Rock, CO

Mauricio arrived on time and performed all of the services required. He explained what type of product he was using and what would be done on the next scheduled visit. He was polite and courteous.

P J H Fort Worth, TX

Service performed today. Timely and professional. Very informative, very polite. Representative was JB I believe. Appreciated his attention to details and my concerns and questions. He did a great job. Thank you.

L Cholak Virginia Beach, VA

Both Malcolm & Skyland were very respectable and knowledgeable. They listened to what I was explaining, then took care of the issues. The service was great and didn't take very long to complete.

PG Winter Garden, FL

Like the communication & notifications I receive prior to visit. Also like the one on one interaction when they arrive & before they leave. The employees listen to needs & are very friendly.

Ninette Smalley Magnolia, TX

This review is for Brandon only. He was very courteous and went above and beyond to take care of our issues. As far as the company and it’s products, we are not satisfied with them.

Ritu Ralli East Brunswick, NJ

The service was best Omar S. He is the best. For all my appointments I will request him. Before he sprayed he cleaned the garage for all the webs and sprayed very well. Hi ha k you for the best service Omar S.

Kristie Lopez Union City, CA

Great communication. Call to let you know when you have your service appointment. Technician calls when they have arrived to do the job. Leave you with paperwork on what services were done. Very happy!!

Martin Nancy Clausewitz San Antonio, TX

The company sends reminder calls which is very helpful. The representative Elias V was very polite and did a thorough job on getting rid of cobwebs, mosquitos and treating the yard. He was super.

Bob Milwaukee, WI

Mike does an excellent job every time. He is thoroughly professional and very friendly. He took time to ask questions and did what e asked. Great service! We want him every time.

Stella H Katy, TX

Always had great experience with Aptive. The pest control reps are always very professional and polite. They listen to our concerns and explain what treatment they would be doing.

Deb Brockman Jacksonville, NC

Appreciated being texted with a more accurate time by the tech. He was here at the time he said he would, did a great job spraying both inside and out and had such a pleasant attitude.

Nani Lieu Fort Worth, TX

Damion he very good with his job and he listening to customers needs. This is a best company for pest control. I’ve been using lot of different one, but this one is the best of the best.

GroupO Schiele Cary, IL

Jamie was awesome! Gave me a text before arriving. Was a real pro around the house and did a great job. If you use Aptive and you feel you would like to have a tech come out who you know will do a good job, ask for Jamie.

Rebecca Burwell Lane Dallas, TX

My thanks to scheduling for providing a 2-hour window for today's (29Oct2021) service. I received the requested text messages and phone calls (announcing 30-minutes until arrival and upon arrival). I hope this continues on future service calls. Today's service resolved all the issues from last week's (23Oct2021) service call.

LF Riverside, CA

Omar S was great! Very professional and knowledgeable. He’s got a great eye, I called for one hive and he found more and got rid of them all! He also found other things and resolved all of the issues!

Diane Bothell, WA

Great job very detailed. He cleaned and sprayed my house even the small spaces plus my fence. Sorry spiders I’m not the local Airbnb any longer. Thanks again for taking care of my home!!

Jeff Jens Maple Grove, MN

Seth did an awesome job of explaining what he was going to do, what he was going to spray for, asked me if I had any concerns. He was attentive and easy to work with. He did a great job!

Cat Schaumburg, IL

The guy came n did every room on the inside. He even did the crawl space. He went outside n got all the webs off the house. He was very polite and curteous. Love this company!!

Kristi M Seattle, WA

Jackson did a great job spraying around the outside of our house as well as the inside for pests. He even went into the crawl space to take care of the spider issue. Kristi M.

Kevin Mulvey Miami, FL

Aptive Representative was very courteous, professional and knowledgeable about Aptive’s products. The Representative took the time to answer all my concerns. I highly recommend Aptive Environmental

Pam Kruse Houston, TX

Terrance was wonderful to work with when he was at our home. We had a particular issue, and he took care of it on the spot. He communicated well and offered to help with anything else we needed.

Elaine Pottberg Blue Springs, MO

Great company and great product. Alex does a fantastic job getting all areas of the home covered and explains things as he goes. Alex is prompt and efficient and respectful of our home. Would highly recommend Aptive!

Estela Martinez Ventura, CA

This will be my third time having my house sprayed. I love how the webs are slowly disappearing from our home or when I move potted plants , there are no critters running off to find a new place to hide.

Woody Ventura, CA

Our technician Bradford G was excellent in all ways -- on time, friendly, explained what he would be doing and asked if we had any specific needs this visit, which he then took care of.

Ava whitcomb Strongsville, OH

Joshua was the best tech that weve ever had in 2 years weve had with aptive he did a fantastic job!! Sprayed ever where got rid of ALL webs outside He was awesome the only one we want doing our sprays!!! Thanks Joshua!!!

Melissa Curtis Camarillo, CA

Kyle W was so kind to tell me when he was coming then he followed up to let me know he would be a few minutes late to get gas. He was still on time. He answered all my questions and was super helpful. Great re-service!

Ela Palea San Antonio, TX

Haggai was super professional. He did a great job explaining their process and answering any questions I had. I also appreciate that they wore shoe coverings while spraying in the house!

Diane K Chicago, IL

I really like your service but we have to call you back often because the ants can’t seem to be controlled very long.The ants seem to come back quickly after each treatment,and I wonder if the product is strong enough.we will wait snd see if the problem keeps happening.The service man treats what we ask for but it only works for so long

Roger C Spring, TX

Pricing is competitive. Servicing technicians are professional and friendly. Reservicing and scheduling isn't convenient (no web, no mobile, just call). I would certainly recommend having been a Terminix customer for years.

Sonya Indra Indianapolis, IN

The man who services our house each time, Trent R, is amazing! He’s so kind, trust worthy, good listener, and very knowledgeable. He deserves a promotion big time! Y’all have no idea how amazing he is!!

Sharlene Busd Cypress, CA

Rep John H was very professional. He let me know he was starting the service and confirmed if I had questions or any areas of concern. I was impressed with this rep and believe he is a great positive reflection of Aptive!

brandibholmes Fort Worth, TX

Quick and friendly service! Antonio was earlier than expected and saved my house from being taken over by a swarm of wasps! Been using Aptive for almost 2 years and have never been disappointed!

Kathryn S Friendswood, TX

Aptive gives 10/10 service. The technician the comes each month, Mohammed, is kind, thorough, and listens. If there’s a problem, I know it will get handled quickly. They are an easy company to recommend.

Marwan M. Nauman San Antonio, TX

Last service was done by Dustin S, he did an amazing work! Very professional and sprayed the whole house without even telling him what to do. Very great service and great job Dustin! Thank you!!!

Stefana mccray Minneapolis, MN

I like that they come when they say and when I ask for them to come out b cause I have see a mouse or any other creatures they come right out and the problem is resolved and the price is great

Alissa Schuh Saint Paul, MN

Mikail was great, took care of and remembered everything I needed done- it was a lot! He took the time to answer all my questions and explain everything. Best tech so far. (He also had to take care of a huge hornet nest).

dawn conahan Downey, CA

Thank you to Valerie S for servicing my home! She was professional and knowledgeable! I will request her every time to service my home. Love to see a woman in this type of service business. Please give her a bonus/Raise!

Carolyn Earls-Hopkins Houston, TX

I have been using Aptive for almost a year. I have never had an issue with them. The treatment has seem to do the job. Koodos to Jay he has been the most thorough service man that has come out to service my home. Thank you Jay. I really appreciate it.

Sidhartha Grover Herndon, VA

Aptive serviced our house today afternoon and were very comprehensive about their coverage. The service professional was very courteous and kind enough to answer all my questions. Highly recommended.

PhillipNicole McClung Pearland, TX

Great service- Jay arrived on time, did a thorough job, he was informative, very helpful & kind. Overall we are consistently pleased with the quality of service we received by Aptive and their technician, Jay

Rendi Thomas Clinton, MD

I love the way they explained their service and their fees. The service man was on time and very professional. My husband and I were impressed with his professionalism and ability to answer our questions.