Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

9.9

Visit Site 1-(855) 677-3010

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Rich Chicago, IL

Was very pleased with Savon’s work! I feel he went above and beyond and even sprayed around my pool. Thank you Savon!

Elizabeth Holtz Pennington, NJ

Patrick B did a great job explaining the service and making sure that the service met my expectations.

sheryl langlois Finleyville, PA

Jamie M Does a phenomenal job. Very thorough … takes pictures and explains everything. Extremely timely as well.

michael curtis Camarillo, CA

Danny was very friendly and knowledgeable about my service. He listened to my concerns and helped out.

Jen Trapanotto Canonsburg, PA

Jamie was very nice and thorough! She explained things and treated the inside and outside of my house.

Sylvia B Houston, TX

I’m notified in advance of the visit days before and 30 minutes before arrival. Cost is affordable, friendly techs, friendly customer service

Dee Dee La Vergne, TN

Love Aptive. They take my ant problem seriously and help me keep the buggers under control. Their technicians are always friendly and professional.

Michelle Hatfield San Pedro, CA

I canceled my service with Aptive because I am moving. Upon canceling my service the customer service representative neglected to tell me I was 2 months short of completing my contract nor did she tell me I owed a cancelation fee of $125. Since this was not communicated nor did they send a bill, my account has been sent to collections. This is a reprehensible business practice and I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone. Extremely poor business practice,.

Brenda Anderson

In 2008-2009 I used this company and all my bugs in my house died and the ants outside. I was pleased with their customer service and workers.

Frank Herbert

I signed up with the door-to-door salesman in Portland, Oregon. The first year was fine: they came on time every quarter, did a thorough job and the workers were very polite and helpful. The second year they failed to show for three scheduled appointments. I called their office after the first two no shows, and they were very apologetic and promised to do better. After the third no show I called again to cancel the contract and they didn't seem to care one way or another. There are literally hundreds of other companies eager for my business who are much more professional.

Carolyn Meyer Medina, OH

Employees are always very knowledgeable, courteous & capable! No matter what the weather they are on time & happy to treat any problems you might have.

Stefanie Boyle Avondale, PA

I received service today from Byron B at Aptive and he was very attentive and professional. He took the time to listen to my concerns and addressed them.

Susanhb CA

Great service by professional and knowledgeable technicians. They have done an outstanding job with controlling pests and spiders. I would highly recommend.

Toby Smith Olathe, KS

Mike Always does a great job, very thorough and if need anything extra done, it's not a problem. I would highly recommend humans the Aptive company for all your pest needs.

kathy1013 Houston, TX

I believe Aptive Environmental does a good job. Always friendly and courteous. Follows instructions and their product works. My only complaint is they are a little pricey. But I would still recommend them.

Susan Leath Lebanon, TN

I love active they're reasonably priced they always go above and beyond they do whatever I ask they are super communicative with what they have done. I highly recommend.

B M Indianapolis, IN

Keenen did an awesome job.... sent a text about an hour before arriving so I knew to expect him. He was thorough, kind and gave some info about what he was doing. Great job!

Christian Balivo Fort Lauderdale, FL

Always fast and on point . You can call them out of the appointment and they make it happen the next day . Use product that doesn’t affect my pet or kid

Joe Thurston Carmel, IN

Technician Leslie was very helpful in analyzing our probable mouse problem. Bait boxes were positioned with instructions to call Aptive if they are disturbed.

Nicole Woods

Love their services. Technicians are great, especially Mario E who was very responsive to my concerns. He listened with care and did a wonderful job. Highly recommend!!

Andrew Dagen Boca Raton, FL

Very disappointed in the customer service. Received a text saying the service window was 8 am to 12 pm. I called at 12 to inquire where the technician was. Was told by the representative that the service window was changed to 12 to 2 pm. I was not informed until I called. I was called @ 2 pm when the revised window was also not going to be met. Technician showed up @ 2:30.

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Andrew! Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch within 24hrs!

Dec. 28th, 2021

Marsha Christensen Arlington, TX

When you want to protect your home from bugs, you call a pest/bug extermination company. When you want to protect your home from pests while having aggravation and having a company try to steal from you by coming and charging every 2 months when your agreement is quarterly, call Aptive. In the beginning they were great. Then me, my dad, and my sister all began to have the same problem. We agreed to quarterly treatments but noticed the time between applications was closer and closer. All 3 of us would complain or cancel and say "Come back at the agreed upon time.", but it's pathetic that I have to watch them like a hawk or they are screwing me by making trips additional to what we agreed on. The funny part is they send text reminders so I can CLEARLY see it's too soon! In addition, they say at your request they will spray inside but are resistant when asked to do so or claim you have to call ahead. They run around and barely do anything. I still see bugs and the last guy that called was angry that I wanted to reschedule because it was pouring down raining. He was aggressive and argued with me and then showed up later that day after the rain stopped. There is no honesty or respect for customers. They may seem great the first time or 2 but it will get worse. I promise. It has for all 3 people in my family that have used them. There's tons of companies for pest control. DON'T USE THIS ONE!

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Marsha! Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch within 24hrs!

Dec. 28th, 2021

Sanghui Han Dayton, OH

The technician called to follow up on a previous concern and explained what he doing in preparation for the seasonal change. Overall, very happy with their ongoing service.

WJC Atlanta, GA

Anthony was very professional, knowledgeable and polite. He explained everything he was doing and answered every question I had. I would highly recommend him.

Roger Guzman Fontana, CA

Thank you, Jose was very professional, detailed, informative and empathetic towards our concerns with our animals to ensure their safety. So thank you sir.

Mary Lou Sherwood, OR

Always helpful technicians, ready to listen to concerns and answer questions. They explain the service they are performing and work efficiently. Pleased with the service.

Lupe Gilbert, AZ

The technician was very gracious. He was very attentive to my concerns & offered a remedy. He seemed to enjoy his job & offered great customer service.

J Rife Leland, NC

I have been very impressed with Aptive’s customer service and communication. The field technician that came and performed the service work was extremely polite and knowledgeable, answering all my questions.

Mark Bothell, WA

Polite and professional staff take the time to explain what they are doing and why. Timely reminders ahead of each visit. Lower cost than my previous provider.

Brigitte and David Snowden Florence, KY

Lisa does a great job and is very thorough and professional. We are happy with the product and extra attention to detail we receive from Aptive and Lisa.

Katherine Carter West Chester, OH

Will not be renewing my service with Aptive. They charge you quarterly for their services and then don’t show up on the day they’re scheduled to service your home. I was home the day they were supposed to arrive and they never did. And my credit card was charged 4 days before the scheduled visit. I never received the mandatory call that they were on their way, and their company records claimed that my house was serviced. Seeing as my house was not serviced I cannot continue to support a business that scams it’s customers and doesn’t follow through on their promise. Your customer service representative was also condescending and unhelpful. She kept repeating that her records showed our house was serviced. It’s great that you think your computer database is never wrong, but I was there in person and no one ever showed up.

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Please send an email to [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch within 24hrs!

Dec. 5th, 2021

Brenda Allender Charlotte, NC

Both representatives for the company that I spoke with were very helpful and informative. I feel as tho I received excellent service from them both today.

Alma Rojero Chicago, IL

I'm really happy with Charles and the way he treated my house,he was so professional, he answered my questions very polite and he was so respectful inside and outside my house. Thank you!

M F Las Vegas, NV

Billy was great, I was late and was very Happy to see him waiting for me. He listened to our bug issues and took care of the issues quickly. Appreciate his professionalism!!!

Pam Jenkins Belleview, FL

Our service technician Marc texted me to know he was on his way and arrived quickly. He completed our service in a timely manner and communicated his findings when he finished

Tish Grosse Pointe, MI

They technicians are always polite, attentive and professional. That said, I can't seem to get rid of my ant problems. They go away for a short time and then return. They will come out for free between applications so it is on me when I don't request a revisit.

Ashley Watson Missouri City, TX

Roy was amazing! He was quickly responsive and went above and beyond to help us out in a very scary situation. We had wasps get into the house. He stayed until we got rid of every one of them.

Louella K Lakeside, CA

It has been a good experience. They are thorough and do a good job. Joshua P was very friendly, listened and addressed all areas that I was concerned about. He did a great job!

nolmo Woodland Hills, CA

Aptive has been servicing my property for a couple of years and I have been thankful for the service they have provided. They have been keeping the bugs at bay and have responded to a couple of incidents inside the house.

Carol Middleton Powell, OH

Kendall did an awesome job they were having some issues and he took the time to listen and try to take care of all the issues that were going on the best he knew how Thank you so much for your service today!

Diane Miller Excelsior, MN

Elizabeth M was our wonderful Service Tech today. Her communication skills are Excellent!!!! She is amazing. I would like to request her for every visit. She was excellent ! Please give her a raise

James Cockrell Milford, MI

Each of the employees are very nice and certainly know what their doing and answers all our questions and treats the areas mentioned. They are very prompt as well.. I thank you for the service you provide.

Jamie Deutsch Aliquippa, PA

I just LOVE KIM!! I welcome her into my home like I do my friends. I wish I could ask for her every time. She also made me upgrade to bait boxes since I have a problem with mice.

bunky Fort Worth, TX

Technician was professional, friendly, attentive, and assured me our property would be treated thoroughly! Afterwards he took the time to let me the job was completed and went over some of the details of his work. Thanks

Stephen Z Cleveland, OH

Service techs are always helpful and answer any questions I have. They let me know what they are going to do for the treatment and tale care of any additional concerns I have.

Dina Yousif Hastings, MI

I’ve used their service for over a year now, I referred my family , they are here when I call for peak seasons, they’re very friendly, they do go above their means to satisfy us as their customers.

Melissa L Bender Oakland, CA

Basir serviced my home yesterday and was awesome. He asked if I wanted my garage done and I had never been asked that before and it made a lot of sense! I appreciated that Basir went over and beyond what I had expected.

Taisha Alofaituli Long Beach, CA

First off, I loved seeing there was a woman out there on the field. Michelle let me know when she would be arriving. Upon arrival, she got straight to work. Very professional! Hopefully I get her again!

Michelle Erekson Salt Lake City, UT

They have nice polite efficient people who come to do the work. I have very few problems with spiders or bugs and will come if I call to have them spray again if I do find some bugs or spiders.

Rebecca Thomas Castle Rock, CO

Mauricio arrived on time and performed all of the services required. He explained what type of product he was using and what would be done on the next scheduled visit. He was polite and courteous.