Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

Nick the crane operator Calverton, NY

My tech was excellent explained all my concerns and took care of everything

I Robertson Englewood, CO

As a result of an increased number of insects following a recently scheduled visit I have tried to contact Aptive to schedule a re-treatment. I only get voice mail, and also used their live chat service. VM has the promise - their word not mine, of a follow up the next business day. I have since called twice this week with no call back (Monday, Wednesday). Very frustrating as I am in a 2 year contract and cannot even cancel my service !

Reply from Aptive Environmental

So sorry to hear you've had trouble getting into contact with the local branch. Please send an email to the following. Thanks in advance!

SUDHENDU DASGUPTA East Northport, NY

The technician John explained what he will be doing outside and inside of the house before starting the job. He took time in listening to me and targeted the areas I mentioned. I am happy with the work he did

Donna Harshman Bethel Park, PA

Very friendly staff and good service any problems they immediately address them

Alan Riverton, UT

This is the very first time they came out. Jacob was excellent. We talked about my concerns before he started and he answered all my questions. He was professional and courteous and did a couple of extra places I wanted done. Thank you!

Angie Millgate Riverton, UT

Will provided a call in advance of his arrival to announce he was coming and then he arrived in a timely fashion. He was clear about his objectives, asked clarifying questions to verify our needs, and he worked quickly while here.

Herb Pollard Woodbridge, VA

The Tec. didn’t remove the dead mouse. He put glue traps in areas where there was no activity. I told the Tec. we continue to caught mice in the basement rafters he put the traps on the floor even after I told him I never caught one on the floor unbelievable. He recommended areas outside our property where they could be getting in but he did nothing to prevent them from coming in. What did I agree to? After the Tec. left I left a message with the company to complain to a manager I have yet to receive a call.

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Greetings, Herb. Thanks for reaching out. Please reach out to the local branch so we can get someone out to your house to finish the job. So sorry for the inconvenience. This is not okay.

M White Austin, TX

We are satisfied with the products used by Aptive and the service they provide but we are really impressed with the people they hire. Alan J showed up to address an issue and he was just such a great, genuine and extremely likable guy. Not only did he provide great service, he was such a pleasure to meet! Thank you Aptive!

Kaleena Kaiser Loveland, CO

Andrew did a fantastic job and really went above and beyond in my opinion today. We have a pile of trash we are putting in a roll off dumpster so I expressed my concern about the bees I stirred up yesterday. He made sure to spray all areas of the pile and even put some of the really infested pieces in the dumpster himself. I really appreciate his help and eagerness to be sure he got all of the problem areas around our property.

David Apodaca Killeen, TX

Josiah M was very knowledgeable, and seemed to answer all my questions I asked. I believe he did a good treatment on my residence, but I'm not sure the heavy storm that night after my treatment helped. I already noticed a new ant mount in my front yard!

Callie Parker, CO

Kyle was great! So polite and very informative.

Robert Kmetz Austin, TX

Johnny B was a great representative for you company. Did everything I asked. Thanks.

William Williamson Zionsville, IN

Soren M was very knowledgeable, thorough, and committed to my complete satisfaction. I believe he went above his normal process to ensure that all pests were taken care o.

Dean Overland Park, KS

Was very polite and helpful and did a thorough job.

Andrew Minor Lake Stevens, WA

Unacceptable. I was told that the spider webs would be knocked down around the house. Well guess what they weren’t. I want my money back. This was just waste of time and my money. Thank you for nothing...

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Andrew, so sorry to hear you haven't received the service you were promised. Please reach out to the local branch so we can make sure you are properly taken care of. Thanks so much in advance!

Toetal Encinitas, CA

The guys seemed really nice. They were here in and out. Our is not that big. My biggest complaint is they weren’t wearing the shoe covers and that is not very sanitary. (Our former pest control guys used to wear them) We don’t wear outside shoes in our bedroom and that’s definitely a turned off.

Reply from Aptive Environmental

So sorry for the inconvenience. This is not okay. Will you please reach out to the local branch in your area and let them know that the service professional wasn't wearing booties? Not okay!

Linda Piccinich Somerset, NJ

On time, very professional, knew my issues and resolved them. Polite

Kathie LOVETT Collegeville, PA

Your service tech was wonderful. He was very informative and found nests we did not even see. I am very happy with him.. Hopefully we will have no more bugs. Thank, You Kathie Lovett

Victoria Palm Harbor, FL

Great service ! The guy was super nice ! And they put traps out to help with the bug issue we were having.

Michelle Carpentersville, IL

He was on time and did a great job! Thank you

Val W. Muylle

Brandon G arrived on time and performed the services in a quick and efficient manner.

JANICE MIRANDA Cypress, TX

Literally after the first service in June my kitchen, specifically got infested by ants, beyond frustrating. The young that came out was very attentive. He look at every detailed I showed him. He was very thural on how he addressed every spot, cracks and my yard. Thanks to his dedication and effort your company may still be able to keep me as a customer as this problem improved.

Garrett Murrysville, PA

Jesus was our technician. He was great to talk to and did a excellent job for our initial service. Seems like aptive has a great customer service team as well.

Don Martin San Antonio, TX

Mike S was professional, courteous and conscientious in his treatment of our yard and his communications. He went the extra step to do a great h\jon\b!

Connie Kannenberg

He was very good at explaining how the bait and traps work. Aptive could not of sent a nicer man out to help us get rid of our mice problem a live by a field and they are always trying to get in.

Mr. Hickman Carrollton, TX

Josh is a solid tech and an overall nice and caring person. He has been to our house before and remembered details of past services not only about treatments provided but personal conversations too. We will be all smiles next time we see Josh hop out of the Aptive truck for a service. Thanks!!

Jay Grover, MO

Mike was extremely helpful and thorough. He addressed all my concerns in a timely manor and armed me with the information needed to solve my issues.

Steve Kansas City, MO

The technician came when I was told he would. Courteous individual, treated the areas I was most concerned with in quick and thorough manner.

Robyn Cordova Salt Lake City, UT

Cameron was very accommodating when we were running late. He was very pleasant and professional. He was able to answer our technical questions.

Mary Williams Salt Lake City, UT

Justin was very friendly and asked what I needed help with. He asked what I was having problems with and I told him ants and snails. I had previously killed the place where I was having problems with ants. I do not know comprises the routine service as not all things on the list were checked. For example the crack and crevice treatment was not checked along with others. I told him about the snail problem and he said he would treat for snails and yet on the today service list it was not checked. For your service it seems very expensive for what is provided. Justin was at my place about 10 minutes. I have talked to others who have similar service to what you provide and it runs much less than you charge. I would like to stop my service.

Reply from Aptive Environmental

Thanks so much for the feedback, Mary. Please reach out to your local branch so we can make sure you are properly taken care of. We definitely want to make this right.

Jul. 12th, 2019

NJuanez Tustin, CA

Tech arrived right on time. He listened to my problems, he took really good care to and was quick!

Richard Fellrath Troy, MI

He checked out the hole under our house and set traps there and in our upstairs bath where we had seen a few large ants. Very helpful.

William silver and carol henderson Beaver Falls, PA

Joshua P did an excellent job and represents your company well. He went above and beyond for us. We want him the next time.

Jerry Bethel Park, PA

Technician did everything to perfection. We love Aptive

Christine Sapp League City, TX

Tim was professional, polite and explained everything is was going to do.

Donna Fogle Gibsonia, PA

I wanted to commend Colton, the service technician who came to my house yesterday. He took the time to listen to me and what my concerns were regarding the pest problem. He was very thorough ! He represents Aptive in the most positive manner. This company should be glad they have a technician of his caliber! Thanks Colton for a job well done!

Dawn Reimer Walled Lake, MI

I was very impressed with my sales tech. Very thorough in his review of services!

Rob Hockley, TX

Good service, respectful, really focused on the true needs of the property. Would recommend!

Keith Loveland, OH

The Technician was courteous and informative. He explained what he was doing and what the results would be.

Brigitte Lewis Columbus, OH

Ever since we have had you doing our service for the past two years there have been no problems with anything. All products are safe around my pets and landscaping

Ron Henderson, NV

Always thorough and considerate. Answers any questions we have and usually has great tips on how to keep our home critter free. Thanks...

Shawn Alvernaz Littleton, CO

Friendly and lost of knowledge thank you

William Vaughn Auburn, WA

Jeremey N did a great job for me today. He explained what his method was and then went right to it. Great guy for the job and from our discussion I could tell he a depth of knowledge in the field of pest control. Thank you very much. Now I am not sure where I go to to leave him a tip. Please advise. I clicked on a lot of buttons but did not find the location.

Michael Coraopolis, PA

The pest control treatment was adequate but not exceptional which is what I had hoped to see happen during the interior portion of yesterday’s service at our home. We have had competing national pest control service providers treat our home in past months and years which causes our residence to be generally free of most pests because we do value and rely on professional pest control services to keep it that way. The rating is only 4 Stars because I did not see the technician make the extra effort to spay behind or under areas that could and should have easily been treated. We have high standards and expectations. My hope is that the next treatment fully reflects the high standards that we have and I believe are also held by the Aptive workforce!

Maria M. Las Vegas, NV

Aptive has been doing a great job since we started having their service one year ago. Jason T (Las Vegas) has been our technician most of the times. He’s very professional, always does an excellent job, very good customer service and respectful. He deserves more than $5 bonus!!! Thank you, Jason!

Eileen Fiedler Scottsdale, AZ

Jason came on time to give me my first (free) house and yard and garage spraying. HE was thorough, pleasant and very nice. I'm expecting my first month of four (4) quarterly treatments. I am looking forward to a reliable pest treatment service with Aptive. Thank you very much. Eileen Fiedler

Jill Round Lake, IL

Technician was nice, efficient and fast. Great job!

Kevin Carpenter Las Vegas, NV

The tech explained everything to me throughly and was very pleasant

Debra Missouri City, TX

Very respectful, friendly and thorough.

Mark Urban Arlington Heights, IL

The representative was prompt , polite and very knowledgeable.