Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

Aptive Environmental

9.9

Ryan Strouse Westfield, IN

Tyler M did a great job treating our house today. Was able to take care of two giant spiders and their webs which was the main reason we called for early quarterly treatment. He covered the entire patio and inside the garage which are our main problem places.

French Brookfield, WI

Timothy J provides wonderful professional service. We are happy with his hard work and how complete his service was. He made sure we were satisfied with his job.

Darby Brookfield, WI

Timothy is knowledgable and willing to resolve problems. He always takes the time to ask questions, provide options and explain what he's done when he finishes.

Jerry S. Herbert Arlington, VA

Carlos P came on time, explained all that he was going to do and how much it would cost. Afterward, he confirmed the service and cost and answered all of my questions effectively and professionally. Effective. Thorough. Efficient. Friendly. I'm sticking with Aptive!!

bobi lehman Las Vegas, NV

Granted this was the first visit but the tech was very informative and polite. Took care to keep my dogs safe and let me know what he did. Very polite, answered my questions and am very happy with the first visit.

DB Cave Creek, AZ

Anthony did a thorough job! He was professional and pleasant.

Matthew Moorhouse Monroeville, PA

Noah and Chad did an excellent job while at the house today. Extremely polite and really took care of us. Davis, who did the initial visit, also gave us a great experience.

John Bonafilia Chula Vista, CA

Edoardo was great. He was here when he said he'd be here. He listened to my issues and the addressed them. When he was done he explained exactly what he'd done and what I could expect to see in the coming weeks.

Casey N. Avon, IN

I have been very satisfied with Aptive to date. They have been efficient, timely and thorough with services performed. The staff has been courteous and polite whenever they have come to my home. I'm very happy I chose Aptive.

BarbS Houston, TX

The service technician was excellent. He listened to what the insect problems were and sprayed everywhere requested. He was polite, prompt, and called before he arrived so I would know he was on his way.

Wendell Porter Nolanville, TX

Benjamin was very thorough and professional.

Donna D'Alleva Bethpage, NY

I appreciate the help offered when I call; I greatly appreciate the willingness of the tech (Keith T) to answer questions and explain procedures. Recently has the 1st quarterly service - I am still monitoring results

Rick Kramer Aurora, CO

Jacob was very professional and knowledgeable.

Hector Valrico, FL

Excellent service. Very professional. Answered all relevant questions. The Technician was friendly and it was a pleasure interacting with him.

Merrilee Lindblom Lincoln, CA

Great technicians. Especially when you are having a frazzled day. They understand, get to work, stay quiet while babies sleep, and all with understanding smile. No ants anymore!! 🎉 Thank you.

Jane Garland, TX

Aptive honors their warranty. If there are any problems, even in between service, they will come back. I once had a roof rat caught in a trap and it was still alive. Aptive came and removed the rat the same day I called. I recently had a new issue with roaches and gnats. Although Aptive does not guarantee against gnats, they came and addressed the roaches. Larry was the technician, and he also told me how to prevent the roaches from coming up through the drains. Larry was very thorough and took precautions to protect my dogs during and after the treatment.

CYNTHIA ZUNIGA Pompton Lakes, NJ

I was told the spiderwebs were going to get removed around the house, when i came back i could still see them all by the main door and windows

Jan Menendez St Louis, MO

The expert went above and beyond explaining what he was going to do and how the bugs would respond. He told me how to deal with my pet. I was very pleased with his service. Thank you

Tina Stein Canton, OH

Technicians were on time and completed all their work in a reasonable time and were very courteous.

Josiah Enyart Lenexa, KS

Scheduling the service was easy. M did a great job explaining options and products. He was polite and got the job done in a timely and thorough fashion.

Mary Grafton, WI

Very satisfied with the service. Notice that they did not replace the bait boxes at the back of my house. It's probably for the best because once they are filled, the racoons bat them around and I find them in my garden and out in the woods. They even move the ones I have on stone blocks if I fill them. Guess we can't beat all the critters.

Rick Haskins Blue Springs, MO

If Damon is an example of all your technicians no wonder your company is successful

Paul Troselius Minneapolis, MN

The signup process with very easy and the services were well-explained. Joseph came the next day to do the initial treatment and explained everything he was going to do. He was very thorough and very nice.

Jeff Chesterfield, MO

Don did a great job and took time to discuss and understand our current pest issues.

Don McMichael Kansas City, MO

Alberto G did a very good job of looking for where I requested treatment and spraying for bugs in garage and basement. Felt he was listening to what I wanted and getting it done quickly. He treated areas that others had tendency to only do a brief pass over in treating. We felt he did a much better overall treatment inside and out of our home.

doug weir Bothell, WA

Nice to meet Aaron...dropped off a few ALLURE Diamond Traps as I'd requested.

Michelle Taylorsville, UT

Roman did an awesome job with my service today. He took the time to listen to what I needed done and then accomplished it in a quick and through way. I would definitely give him a 10 out of 10! Thank you Roman. On the other hand, when I called to cancel an upcoming service so there was no duplication. Jacqueline in the office was extremely rude and had poor customer service skills.

Barbara P. Austin, TX

Sergio was polite. He confirmed what services needed to be performed and afterward reviewed what he had done. We are pleased he did a thorough job.

Gene A. Caseyville, IL

Very professional and well verse in their services they provide.

Karen Lewisville, TX

Ralph was on time, very nice, and explained what he was going to do.

Ana Miami, FL

James O was my technician today. He was very friendly and informative. Hecwas very thorough in treating my house

Robin H Saint Charles, MO

Just had my first service today which was complementary for signing up. Justin O was may technician. He was very polite and professional. He asked me if I were getting the inside of the house treated because he wanted to start there first. I said I wanted the basement done since I had been seeing some spiders and bugs so he went back to his truck and got shoe covers to protect my carpets. After he completed treated the basement he proceeded to treat the outside.

Crystal Plainfield, IL

Miguel was on time and very Professional. He listened to my needs, addressed them and asked if there was anything else we needed before he left.

Elaine Denver, CO

I had the pleasure of meeting Jordan, the technician, and I was very impressed with his professionalism and work. I feel a lot better knowing I will no longer have spiders in my house and ants outside.

Debbie Brookfield, WI

Arrived on time and explained everything he was going to do. I showed him specific areas I wanted treated . Very pleasant and professional.

jems Boyds, MD

Alfred came out and did a wonderful job. HE had to deal w/a huge paper wasp nest full of hundreds of wasps at a very difficult closed in area. He also had to deal w/mud wasps on the front porch and made sure to inspect property and found other regular wasps nests and took care of them. He did a wonderful job. NIce, professional, cordial. We called regarding small ants in the kitchen which come in when we get a ton of rain, an hour before he got there, no ants, his timing was perfect as we had an ant swarm in our kitchen a few minutes before he arrived. He put out lots of gel bate in the kitchen, just not in one area like other techs and also did the outside window as it seemed they may had been coming from around window siding. We are always happy to see Alfred as he is always professional, courteous of our home and careful not to track dirt or bugs inside. He's an asset to your company! Thank you, Jill and Greg Sater

Ms Alvarado Houston, TX

Very informative, friendly and knowledgeable. Answered all our questions and explained everything he was doing as he did it!!

connie Akron, OH

Tech was thorough and explained what he did thoroughly He was friendly and kind

Laurel Perez Pasadena, CA

Ric R was efficient and on time. Friendly and polite. Asked if I had any areas in the yard or areas surrounding house which I had worried about. Good job

Gary F Pataskala, OH

Tyrone F, the service technician was very courteous and explained details and listened with proactive result. We already have dead wasps that I didn't know were there. He found at least 4 bees wasps nests.He provided timely instructions on how to take care of the problem in the future. Very thorough and professional. Thanks.

Pamela Sanders Winnetka, CA

I called them for removal of a wasp nest, they sent a technician out the same day. He was such a nice guy, took care of the nest, cleaned up and made sure we didn’t have any other problems. This company has a lot of great reviews and they deserve them.

Silvia Houston, TX

The time window for my appointment was 8:00am-10:00 am. I called the day before to make sure that I was the first person of the day cause I had to leave the house by 9 am. Tim called me at 7.15 telling me that he was on his way. I was so happy that he made the effort to come out early to accommodate my schedule, I couldn't ask for a better service. Also, Tim was very kind and knowledgable. I also appreciate him being considerate of putting up shoe covers before walking into the house

Sam Newark, CA

It's so nice to see the young people like Ariel N, have such great manners. She was so sweet & kind to me. She also, seemed to really know what she was talking about.

Sandy Newark, CA

It's so nice to see young adults with such nice kind manners.

Tom Elk Grove, CA

Excellent service!!!! Came on time fast friendly and professional.

James J Mazur West Milford, NJ

Today's service rep, Kristin, was very polite and knowledgeable. She listen to my concerns and explained to me exactly what she was going to do. Everything was done thoroughly and to my satisfaction.

Peggy Sarandi Scottsdale, AZ

very professional, pleasant, clean, friendly

Cristey Cabral Spring, TX

Our technician, Brandon, did a great job. He answered all of our questions, took care of special requests, and helped ensure the safety of our pets while servicing our home. The salesman, Brady, was also VERY helpful and knowledgeable. The fact that they will come right back between regularly scheduled visits to treat any recurring bug issues, free of charge, is one of the many reasons we chose this company. Can't wait to enjoy our bug free home!!!

Fred spears Altadena, CA

Persistent was willing to match service

Dallyn Bauman Waldwick, NJ