Zoho was founded in 1996 and has striven to provide smart operating system software to businesses since its founding. Zoho Vault offers three professional use plan options and one personal use option that customers can sign up for. Additionally, the company does have a 15-day free trial and does not require any credit card information to start the free trial. Customers can choose between monthly and yearly Zoho Vault subscriptions.
- Plan Options
- Features and Integrations
- Online Resources
Zoho Vault has a four password solution packages that customers can choose from. According to the company’s website, the Zoho Vault plan options include the following:
- Free Forever — The Free Forever plan is designed for personal use. This plan includes unlimited password and note storage, an automatic login feature, offline access, two-factor authentication, multi-browser extensions, the ability to export and import passwords, mobile, computer, smartphone, and tablet access, password generator, and more.
- Standard — The Standard plan costs $0.90 per user per month and is billed annually. This plan includes everything in the Free plan along with secure team password sharing, admin controls, cloud backup, technical support, one-time sharing, user roles, provisioning, and management, password expiration alerts, and more.
- Professional — The Professional plan costs $3.60 per user per month, includes everything from the Standard plan, and is also billed annually. This plan requires a minimum of five users and offers share chambers, user activity reports and access, emergency access, the ability to create and manage user groups, and the ability to change passwords for websites.
- Enterprise — The Enterprise plan costs $6.30 per user per month and includes everything in the Professional plan. This plan also involves active directory integration, single-sign on for cloud apps, password access control, password event notifications, OKTA and OneLogin integration, and helpdesk integration.
Zoho Vault offers a 10 percent discount to customers who sign up for yearly subscriptions. Those who are interested in the company’s password management plan options can sign up for a free trial and contact the company directly for more information.
Features and Integration
Zoho Vault has some impressive innovative features and integration options. These features/integration options include some of the following:
- One-click login
- Helpdesk integration
- Data backup
- IP restriction
- AES-256 encryption
- Two-factor authentication
- Password storage
- G Suite integration
- Office 365 integration
- Active directory integration
- OKTA integration
- DropBox Integration
Zoho Vault offers more than the features and integration options mentioned above. Potential customers can visit the company’s main website to see a full list of the features and integration options that Zoho Vault has to offer.
Zoho Vault provides a variety of helpful online resources on its main website. These resources include webinars, an admin guide, an end-user guide, an API guide, video demo, forums, blogs, a frequently asked questions page, and more. Potential customers and current customers can easily access these online resources and use them for free.
- Limited Personal Plan Options
Limited Personal Plan Options
Zoho Vault appears to only offer one personal use plan option. Although the company has a greater focus on providing password management solutions to teams and businesses, it has significantly less personal use options in comparison to what other companies in the industry offer. The lack of options for personal use password management solutions may affect potential customers’ decisions.
The Bottom Line
Zoho Vault provides four plan options including a free personal plan and three business plans. The majority of the company’s plans are tailored to fit teams within businesses and organizations. Each plan that the company offers comes with a free 15-day trial and is billed annually. The company provides a 10 percent discount to customers who sign up for yearly subscriptions. Additionally, Zoho Vault has plenty to offer in regards to innovative features and integration options and provides helpful online resources.
However, Zoho Vault does not appear to offer multiple personal plan options which can deter some potential customers from using its services. Those interested in Zoho Vault password management services are encouraged to visit the company’s website, contact the company directly, and read multiple Zoho Vault customer reviews to see what else the company has to offer.