Circle Logo

The company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

3.5

Skeller Eagle River, AK

Circle has been a great way for me to filter the internet in my home. It is not always easy to identify certain devices but once I do I like that I can assign them to a profile.

Amber P. Lehi, UT

A friend recommended this and we gave it a try. It's not as detailed as maybe I'd like, but is great at helping my family members manage their screen time. It's pretty customizable for our needs and I trust the filters. We have had good experiences with it.

Poundesk Saratoga Springs, UT

With teenage kids it is comforting to know I can monitor and control their internet usage. I set curfews and screen times on all their devices. Its easy to monitor and navigate their software. Totally recommend if you have teenagers with phones.

Madison Scott Pleasant Grove, UT

Circle is a great way to control as a parent. I felt very safe so long as circle was on. However, it did struggle with compatibility to our router and continuously kept kicking our server offline. We decided to disconnect after a bit of this off and on.

Jon Robinson Riverton, UT

Good unit. If you set it up correctly and utilize all of its features, you will love the control it gives you.