Circle Logo

The company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

3.5

Aallen Katy, TX

We had Circle for about a year. It claimed to be adding features that we were interested in but they never launched. It didn’t fulfill our needs. Our kids were teenagers and we needed a more advanced filter.

Jaime American Fork, UT

The idea of Circle is great, and I think it is a great option to use if you only have to worry about Wifi. However, we have kids with data plans on their phones, and we could never get Circle to work great with those. We currently use the built in screen time on their phones, but I would try Circle again if I only ever need to monitor Wifi and not data.

Rani Halliday Spring Branch, TX

Originally, I really liked Circle. As my kids got older, however, it didn't work as well, and it seemed to mess with our WiFi so I haven't used it for the past year or so.

Kathryn Robinson Riverton, UT

I bought a Circle and was really excited to use it...but the only problem was it also blocked me everything. I had a hard time setting up the controls so they were appropriate for kids, but still let me access PG-13 content. It may be user error, but the setup was not very intuitive and after a few days I ended up just disconnecting it.

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

I was really intrigued by all the Circle promised. It was pretty easy to set up and did deliver on what it promised. Shortly after using Circle, we started to notice that our internet really became sluggish. We disconnected Circle and no longer had sluggish internet. Unfortunately, that doesn't work for us, so we are looking for a better solution.

Taylor Price Lehi, UT

My mother uses it on me to restrict time on the internet. It does work, and for parents who want their kids to do other things with their lives it’s great.