Circle Logo

The company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

3.5

Aallen Katy, TX

We had Circle for about a year. It claimed to be adding features that we were interested in but they never launched. It didn’t fulfill our needs. Our kids were teenagers and we needed a more advanced filter.

Skeller Eagle River, AK

Circle has been a great way for me to filter the internet in my home. It is not always easy to identify certain devices but once I do I like that I can assign them to a profile.

Amber P. Lehi, UT

A friend recommended this and we gave it a try. It's not as detailed as maybe I'd like, but is great at helping my family members manage their screen time. It's pretty customizable for our needs and I trust the filters. We have had good experiences with it.

Rani Halliday Spring Branch, TX

Originally, I really liked Circle. As my kids got older, however, it didn't work as well, and it seemed to mess with our WiFi so I haven't used it for the past year or so.

Poundesk Saratoga Springs, UT

With teenage kids it is comforting to know I can monitor and control their internet usage. I set curfews and screen times on all their devices. Its easy to monitor and navigate their software. Totally recommend if you have teenagers with phones.

Jaime American Fork, UT

The idea of Circle is great, and I think it is a great option to use if you only have to worry about Wifi. However, we have kids with data plans on their phones, and we could never get Circle to work great with those. We currently use the built in screen time on their phones, but I would try Circle again if I only ever need to monitor Wifi and not data.

Madison Scott Pleasant Grove, UT

Circle is a great way to control as a parent. I felt very safe so long as circle was on. However, it did struggle with compatibility to our router and continuously kept kicking our server offline. We decided to disconnect after a bit of this off and on.

Kathryn Robinson Riverton, UT

I bought a Circle and was really excited to use it...but the only problem was it also blocked me everything. I had a hard time setting up the controls so they were appropriate for kids, but still let me access PG-13 content. It may be user error, but the setup was not very intuitive and after a few days I ended up just disconnecting it.

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

I was really intrigued by all the Circle promised. It was pretty easy to set up and did deliver on what it promised. Shortly after using Circle, we started to notice that our internet really became sluggish. We disconnected Circle and no longer had sluggish internet. Unfortunately, that doesn't work for us, so we are looking for a better solution.

Taylor Price Lehi, UT

My mother uses it on me to restrict time on the internet. It does work, and for parents who want their kids to do other things with their lives it’s great.

Jon Robinson Riverton, UT

Good unit. If you set it up correctly and utilize all of its features, you will love the control it gives you.