AppLock Logo
LAST UPDATED: February 28th, 2022

The company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

North Florida Wildliife Center Tallahassee, FL

Applock puts your mind at ease when it comes to online safety for your children. The internet is such a great resource but is not always kid friendly and this service really works to make sure your children are online seeing content you approve

Noa Ranoa Vista, CA

You can't just have apps open. Kids and others will just have free rain at your stuff. AppLock works and is fast. I use my fingerprint. It takes a millisecond and your protected.

Miles Strother American Fork, UT

AppLock is a great way to lock the apps you choose. It still provides you with the opportunity to use a password to gain access to those apps, but it's a great tool to control specific app activity.

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

AppLock lets me keep my children's iPads safe and makes sure that they are not on apps that us parents deem to be PG13 for them. Great peace of mind as a parent.

SkylarPickens Gulfport, MS

AppLock is amazing! I use it in my child’s phone and it really does the trick. It’s very easy to use.

russell ,

this is a good app for if you want to lock up your apps. i used to use this and no one was able to get in my apps highly recommend.