Rocket Lawyer Logo

Rocket Lawyer

8.8

Laura Lefkowitz Boise, ID

quick easy and free trail gave me confidence to use them again for future needs

Jody Cox Norfolk, VA

It was very easy to create the corporate by laws for my company. I needed them for the PPP loan I got from the government. I had never had any nor the need for any. I canceled my account because I don't really need any of your services any more. Also $39.99 per month is an extravagant amount to basically keep you on retainer. I would have been happy to pay $5 or $10 for the service I used. Maybe you should start charging a la carte for your services.

Jeff Crowe Crozet, VA

Well first of all I cannot believe that Florida doesn't have a law on evicting squatters or a bum from your residence you have to go through the court system instead of calling a police officer and have them evicted. My experience with Rocket Lawyer was very user friendly and when I called to cancel my subscription they were very nice about it and didn't pressure me to keep using their web site.

Bruce Hainesport, NJ

I used Rocket Lawyer for a one time Confidentiality Agreement. At this time I do not need to continue the service, but as I progress, I see the benefit of maintaining the service for future business documents I will be needing on a regular basis. Signing up for the service was quick and easy, discontinuing the service was the same. The staff for cancelling were easy to access through you phone system, and the person I spoke to was polite, helpful, cheerful, and professional. Thank you Rocket Lawyer!

Customer Service conversation Navarre, FL

I had the pleasure of speaking with a representative who was courteous and addressed my issues sufficiently.

Mike Drolick Madison, TN

Very easy to navigate. Signing the documents were easy. I was able to produce and sign multiple documents with little effort.

Jennifer Monhollen Lafayette, IN

Dru was very polite, courteous, and with no questions as to why or tried to keep me she went ahead and started to issue me a refund.

ANDREW GANGL Oak Harbor, WA

Excellent website! Easy and fast to use. Very helpful for the lay person to use. I will return in the future if needed, Thank You!

Karen C Lewis Ashburn, VA

I used to fillable forms to set up my Durable Power using this wbsite and had no problems at all. Very user friendly. I absolutely would recommend this site for legal forms.

MAGIC MIKE TERRORENCE Cleveland, OH

Your website was easy to navigate and I was able to edit and print my paperwork out 3 different times with no confusion.Got my work done fast as a rocket.Thanks guys.

Bob K Vancouver, WA

I just needed the one document. Printed & filled it out. On presentation to the proper institution it effected the desired result immediately! My "live", local lawyer still has not responded to the very same issue. You saved the day for me!

Joe Milton, MA

I was selling a motorcycle and needed a bill of sale so i found rocket lawyer and found a bill of sale pdf I signed up for the free trial period and the sale was completed and everything worked out well. I called back and downgraded and canceled my free subscription which was done effortlessly thank you again Rocket Lawyer

Lisa Benson, AZ

I really liked that they had templates for basically everything you could ask for. I obtained a template for a Letter of Agreement and was so grateful for how easy it was to use and complete. Everything is already there just add what you need to add and done. To easy. If the need arises I will be using Rocket Lawyer in the future.

Linda Thomas Chicago, IL

The entire process of finding the legal document you NEED, understanding the legal terminology and filling it out to completion without an actual attorney makes this company OUTSTANDING in every way for ALL OF THE LAY PEOPLE in the world! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

John W Aiple O'Fallon, IL

I don't need much in legal documents but when I do Rocket Lawyer has been there. I would be more than happy to pay but my limited usage doesn't make sense to pay annual fees. Maybe a per document fee or a lesser annual fees with a set number of docs per year. But I do like the documents and the ease of use.

Jake Yasgur Malvern, PA

I would have like a page to add individual issues which I did an an addendum so it is a very minor recommendation. The process was easy and I am very happy to not need the old way of getting a blank at the store any more. PS: I stink with technology and use an I Pad and it went well for me. Thank you Rocket Lawyer

Martha Miami, FL

Rocket Lawyer makes it so easy to create documents. I needed a document in a hurry and Rocket Lawyer was able to make that happen! I would recommend Rocket Lawyer to everyone. As a matter of fact I already have a friend who will be using you.! Thank you for your service

O.P.P Servicing Fort Worth, TX

Straight to the point. Carried himself professionally and helpful.

Mike Curtis Guyton, GA

Rocket Lawyer was recommended by an attorney brother-in-law. Reasonable price, lots of features, and easy to use. We used it for wills, trusts, living wills, powers of attorney, and others. Very happy with the results. We got everything we needed so our membership lapsed. I won’t hesitate to use them again.

Mindy Foley San Antonio, TX

He helped me get my refund with rocket lawyer. excellent customer service and super sweet.

Devin Wilson Cleveland, TN

This site and service is great! So easy to use and they will help you with anything.

Veronica Johnson Chicago, IL

Kevin P was a great help. Thank you having a convenient service when I needed a quick contract.

Wayne Sturdavant Garner, NC

Rocket Lawyer was instrumental in helping me to be able to provide care for my mother.

TheDravix Boynton Beach, FL

Really helpful , straight to what I needed. Gave me all the options, really recommended

Andrew Olarte New York, NY

The customer service is great. I’m glad for the short call back time and quick resolution

Shelly Green Eagle, ID

Randy was kind and helpful. I was asking to extend my free trial at a discount and he expedited that.

Diane Clinkscale DeSoto, TX

Great, smooth sailing, very clear instructions, I have already referred your site to a couple of people.

D Koster Kalamazoo, MI

Ease of use. The ability to leave sections blank so prospect advocates can read before inserting their names.

Thomas Moyer Las Vegas, NV

This is a great website. Very easy to use. I love how you walk me through each thing I needed to do. I would recommend your site to anyone that could use your service. Actually already recommended it to a couple people.

Ronald Marini Miami, FL

I drafted my will and healthcare power of attorney using rocket lawyer and as a lawyer I found the documents to be complete, well thought out and comprehensive; not to mention the program was very very easy to use.

TBeadles ,

I love Rocket Lawyer. It’s very user friendly and efficient. The representatives I have worked with are very courteous, kind and professional. Thank you for all of your help.

Naomi Dennison Wurtsboro, NY

I needed to write out a notice of no lease, I served papers in March to default a rental agreement the people are still there so I thought I would try another way and no rent will be collected

Sandy Hunsaker Cañon City, CO

I was very pleased on how easy The Last Will and Testament was to do as well as my Living Will. I had to unexpectedly get one done. Thank for your services and the free trial. I will recommend your company.

Frank A. Houston, TX

Rocket Lawyer is a great company. They stand by their word when they say something to you and offer great legal document alternatives to what someone would normally pay an attorney for.

Janet Bower Jacksonville, FL

Great response and understanding of the law

Ilona Molyavchyk Washington, DC

Excellent experience! Extremely user friendly.

Jonathan Ortiz Dallas, TX

kevin p did a very good job at atending me thru the phone 👍🏼

Mara Weiner Santa Barbara, CA

Very Good and helpful. She was very nice as well and kind. Thank You!!

Alana Wrightson San Diego, CA

Sabrina, was super nice and helpful. Took care of everything right away!

Heintzelman Christina Arcadia, OK

The customer service was amazing! She was friendly and efficient!

Keith Moxon Seattle, WA

Prompt, professional and courteous help with billing question.

Jean Morse Petoskey, MI

Easy document filling and was helped to cancel my membership with no problems.

Wendy Brewer Bonaire, GA

She was very nice and knew all the answers to my questions. Very friendly

Suzyque66 Westwood, NJ

very positive; documents easy to set up and download. I would recommend it.

Draper Acord Mount Vernon, NY

Amazing service lots of information answered all my questions

Marwin Calimlim Norfolk, VA

Was easy to use for making my resignation letter. Really helped a lot, and looked professional.

Shirley Allen Jonesboro, GA

All questions were answered. would recommend. a library of very helpful and useful documents

Jason Liehr Santa Barbara, CA

Great customer service. Was placed with an informative and helpful attorney. Very affordable.

Gerald A Baldonado San Pedro, CA

It was quick but a very friendly contact. Yes, I am differently going to do business with your firm and will suggest to all who need your services.

James H Kunkel Manassas, VA

Very easy to use, allows you to walk through everything, go back and check before you finally come up with your final version.