LawDepot has served more than two million people, has helped individuals create over four million online legal forms and legal documents, and has saved its consumers over $1 billion in legal fees. Additionally, the company has an extensive library of business and personal documents that can be customized, downloaded, and printed in various legal services and practices.

The do-it-yourself legal forms process comes at a fraction of the cost of a traditional lawyer. LawDepot was founded in 2001 by Ken Sawyer and serves the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia.

Check Out LawDepot Reviews from Real Customers

The Good

• Services
  • Easy Online Legal Document Creation
  • Variety of Packages
  • Client Support
  • Education Resources
  • Money-Back Guarantee

Services

LawDepot offers online legal documents for business, personal, financial, estate planning, and real estate needs. This includes living wills, health care directives, lease agreements, eviction notices, promissory notes, confidentiality agreements, corporation operating agreements, prenuptial agreement forms, separation agreement, and more. LawDepot provides its users with step-by-step instructions when using its service to ensure accuracy.

Easy Online Legal Document Creation

A team of lawyers at LawDepot has developed an extensive library of online legal forms. To get started, you will first be asked what state you are in and then a series of questions where you will either answer the questions by filling in the blanks, clicking a bubble, or by checking a box. It takes your answers and puts them into the appropriate portions of the document where you can then open, save, print, share, or edit the document. This do-it-yourself legal forms process makes creating legal documents an easy task.

Variety of Packages

LawDepot offers several different pricing options including yearly or monthly subscriptions, a pay per document option, and a seven-day free trial. An account is free to create.

• The yearly pre-paid subscription costs $7.99 per month and includes unlimited document creation and printing.
  • The monthly subscription costs $33 per month and also includes unlimited document creation and printing. It can be canceled at any time.
  • The a la carte option can cost $10-$49 depending on the document type and amount of time you have access to the document.

Client Support

If you have questions or need assistance, you can contact LawDepot through email, the live online chat feature, the help center, or the 855-number. Phone support is available Monday through Friday, 8 am to 7 pm ET. The online help center offers answers to many frequently asked questions. These contact options are featured in the header of the site under the "Help" tab.

Education Resources

Not everyone has the same understanding as a lawyer or attorney. If you are looking for more information about legal topics in general, LawDepot has a great blog that covers topics such as real estate, business, personal, family, and finance. LawDepot has taken the time to explain each document and the importance of it as well as who should be using these specific kinds of documents. If looking at FAQs is your preferred method for finding information then LawDepot will work for you. They offer detailed FAQ sections that will most likely answer all of your questions.

Money-Back Guarantee

LawDepot also offers a satisfaction guarantee. If a customer isn't satisfied with their document then they will be refunded within 50 days. In addition, LawDepot offers $10,000 to any customers that suffer damages from mistakes due to company errors on documents.

The Bad

• Monthly Price
  • Lack of Legal Information
  • Questions Regarding Accuracy

Monthly Price

If you prepay for a whole year of LawDepot's services it will end up costing you only $7.99 per month, one of the lowest prices in the industry. If you want to do the free trial and let the plan roll over then you will end up paying $33.00 per month. Some competitors offer lower prices for month-to-month or six-month subscriptions.

Lack of Legal Information

LawDepot features a Law Library that includes FAQs and articles pertaining to some common legal processes, however, the information is brief and not detailed. It may not provide all the information you need if you have complicated questions or extensive legal needs. Furthermore, the company does not offer any legal advice or support.

Questions Regarding Accuracy

As with many of the other online legal services, LawDepot does not mention whether their documents are fully reviewed by lawyers for up-to-date accuracy, nor does it explain how attorneys in their network are screened and approved. This means that it may be difficult to ensure that the documents you receive from LawDepot are accurate and high quality. However, LawDepot offers a $10,000 legal guarantee that will cover any damages received because of a mistake a document the customer obtained from LawDepot.

The Bottom Line

LawDepot is not a law firm. If you are comfortable reviewing and filing your own documents without the close guidance of a lawyer, LawDepot is an easy-to-use platform for obtaining and customizing those documents. If you have ongoing legal needs or expect to need several different documents, the unlimited access you gain by signing up for the monthly or annual packages will likely save you money. However, if you'd like to guarantee personal access to a quality attorney you may prefer to opt into websites that include personal legal advice as part of their service subscription.

3.6

Genesis Koussiafes

June 30th, 2020 Miami, FL

The customer service agent was able to send my request for a refund but one of their responses was a sassy remark with "??" Not appropriate, unprofessional, almost like a scam.

Jul 01, 2020

Hello Genesis, LawDepot has been in the business since 2002 and an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau. I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. Thank you for your feedback. We'll continue to work on our web site to improve all areas of service. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Patricia Nelson

June 30th, 2020 Woodstock, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Since I am 80 years old and did not grow up with computers, I was struggling with the process, thankfully Monique H came to my rescue and walked me through everything. She was wonderful, so patient with me and I really did appreciate her help. Thank you so very much Monique!!!

Jul 01, 2020

Hello Patricia, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to know Monique was able to assist you with navigating our site. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Tiffany Suber

June 26th, 2020 Fairfax, VA

Monique was very helpful and prompt. The documents you provide, were what was needed for me to conduct business, and it was free. Thanks

Jun 26, 2020

Hello Tiffany, Thank you for your review. We are glad Monique was able to assist you with your concern. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Dog House

June 25th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been asking for MONTHS to get my account fixed. I purchased a year and yet each time I try to create a document the app asks me to subscribe. I don't get why this is so difficult. I have paid till Feb21 and I can not use it.

Jun 25, 2020

Hello Dog House, In order to assist you further, please provide one of the following: - Email address associated with this account. - Order number starting with LWS. - First and last four digits of the credit card used for the purchase, name on the card and the date of purchase. Once we receive the information, we will promptly assist you. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Christina Ranson

June 18th, 2020 ,

Thank you so much for your understanding and professional service would definitely recommend to everyone and people who are in my unfortunate circumstances in this very SAD time in this Great Country

Jun 23, 2020

Hello Christina, Thank you for your review. We appreciate you visiting our site. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Apikorus

June 15th, 2020 San Francisco, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Divine G was most helpful, explaining the circumstances of your "free" trial and how it converts to a monthly never-ending charge unless canceled within the first week. She understood my confusion and was very personable as well as knowledgeable, and was kind enough to reverse the charges without forcing me to file a dispute claim with Chase Ban's credit card dep't b/c the need to cancel within 7 days was not clear to me. I'm an older hearing-disabled Vietnam veteran and very much appreciated her handling of my situation especially under the pandemic circumstances. What she did for her company is that, in the future when I need other legal documents, and I do - my business is real estate, I WILL go to LawDepot b/c their work is great - the documents I downloaded were perfect and professional. But watch out for an automatic monthly membership fee. Its worth it if you have many documents to design and print, but not just one.

Jun 16, 2020

Hello, We appreciate your feedback. I am glad I was able to assist you with your concern. Thank you for using LawDepot for all your legal document needs. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Mary Larkin

June 10th, 2020 Cañon City, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Information was helpful. I would recommend

Jun 11, 2020

Hello Mary, We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for visiting our site. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Natasha Tunui

June 9th, 2020 Auckland, AUK

Used this service for a contract for a one off job to protect us as well as the client, was everything I could hope for and more! Didn’t take long to put the details in and it came out professional and easy to read. If I do plan to open up a business, I will definitely be subscribing to have all my contracts made from here. LawDepot offered great support when I had some trouble downloading the doc and gave online chat support as well as timely emails.

Jun 11, 2020

Hello Natasha, We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for using LawDepot for all your legal document needs. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Grady's Market Investments

June 3rd, 2020 Portland, OR

Mrs. Lauren F was the best. Her professional skills in her communicating with are helping me to structure the best use of Lawdepot. She is just amazing to work with.

Jun 03, 2020

Hello, We thank you for your feedback. We are glad Lauren was able to assist you with your concern. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Stephanie B

May 29th, 2020 Charlottesville, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I misunderstood. Now I got it thanks that's what I needed to get my license. Thanks for the great work. Appreciate the clarification.

May 29, 2020

Hello Stephanie, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you visiting our site. Regards, Divine Customer Support

ORVIS BITTINGER

May 22nd, 2020 ,

I came across LawDepot accidently and glad that I did. Completing the form was quite easy but I made a mistake at the end and had to call your customer service and I talked to Monique. She was very pleasant to converse, professional and helped me with my problem. With the help of Monique my problem was solved quite quickly.

May 25, 2020

Hello Orvis, We appreciate your feedback. We are happy to know Monique was able to assist you with your concern. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Anna Frezza

May 18th, 2020 Greenwood, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Not sure how, or if, could retrieve my documents to complete them. Spoke to Monique today and was a pleasure to do so...an asset to your customer service!

May 25, 2020

Hello Anna, Thank you for the review. We are glad Monique was able to assist you with your concern. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Chris Faith

April 24th, 2020 Hudson, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great The person who helped was or is very, very patient.

Apr 27, 2020

Hello Chris, We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for using LawDepot for all your legal document needs. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Carol Lewis

April 15th, 2020 Courtenay, BC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Tina F of Customer Support was COMPLETELY insensitive and dismissive of my complaint. When LAWDEPOT says you get ONE WEEK (7 days) FREE TRIAL, they really only mean SIX days and will collect their pound of flesh on day seven like starving men at a buffet. BE WARNED!

Apr 15, 2020

Hello Carol, I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. To clarify, The 7 day Free Trial automatically starts on the day you sign up for it. A confirmation email was sent out to you stating the expiration date and time of the service. I appreciate your feedback and we'll continue to work on our web site to improve all areas of service. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Andrew Wilsher

April 15th, 2020 Welland, ON DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I spent $51 to get an error page then be told by support that all I signed up for was a free trial, EVEN though I have the information to prove I bought the product. I am going to have to do a charge back to get my money which I was hoping not to do. $50 may not be a big amount to you but it is big enough to affect my lifestyle at the moment. I am really angry with the service provided so far. My file was just skimmed and then I am argued with that I didn't spend the money and I might've spent the money elsewhere, meanwhile I attached a screenshot to the case that specifically states "LawDepot" and showed up IMMEDIATELY after I attempted to push the payment through and ended up on the error page. I get immediate payment notifications as well. Beyond disappointed. If I could give less than a start I would.

Apr 15, 2020

Hello Andrew, Our records show that you only signed up for a Trial Free for 1 week on 4/15/2020. Your Free Trial ends April 21, 2020 03:42 AM ET. Since you are still within the Trial, no charges were billed to you. I have just cancelled your subscription. Thank you for using our site. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Dennis Dooley

April 15th, 2020 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Monique did an awesome job. Very professional and understanding. Thank You Dennis Dooley

Apr 15, 2020

Hello Dennis, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad Monique was able to help you out. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Lillian

April 8th, 2020 Kemp, TX

Any and all questions was answered very quickly.

Apr 14, 2020

Hello Lillian, We appreciate your feedback. We are glad we were able to assist you with all of your questions. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Carmita T

March 26th, 2020 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

No questions asked. Request honored and move forward. Thank you LawDepot for your continued support.

Mar 27, 2020

Hello Carmita, Thank you for your wonderful review and thank you for using Lawdepot. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Katelyn Zwicker

March 12th, 2020 Sydney, NS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. I've been billed monthly for 5 months @ $40.95. They never answered the question we asked in the first place. We've tried once to cancel and nothing has come of it. $200 for a scam that I can't cancel.. and probably more to come.

Mar 13, 2020

Hello Katelyn, I am sorry to hear about your frustration. Please contact me directly at 1-855-231-8424 ext 321 monday to friday at 8am-7pm ET. I would like to take a look at your account and see what we can do to help you out. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Shelbyehang

March 8th, 2020 Belleview, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Incredibly predatory business practice. Received no notice that I was being billed a monthly subscription, and when I called their customer service she hung up once I asked her if she considered this a predatory practice. Absolutely taking advantage of citizens who do not fully understand the law.

Mar 09, 2020

Hello Shelby, Thank you for your feedback. I apologize if you feel we have not provided enough information regarding our 7 day trial offer. To clarify, our trial offer is free for a one week period. During that time, you can create, download and print as many documents as you need. You can cancel at any time and there is no obligation. You simply need to cancel the subscription by requesting the cancellation under Your Account, or accessing live chat or phone and we'll cancel it for you within the seven day window. You also receive an email recapping the offer details and the date and time to cancel by appear in the email. We do have you enter your credit card information for uninterrupted access to your documents. There are no charges to the card if the trial offer is cancelled within the seven day trial period. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. I appreciate your feedback and we'll continue to work on our web site to improve all areas of service. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Christine Allen

March 2nd, 2020 Lexington, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Monique with Law Depot provided excellent customer service today. I give her 5 stars for her prompt and courteous service. Great Work!!

Mar 04, 2020

Hello Christine, We appreciate your feedback. We are glad Monique was able to provide you great customer service. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Craig S Allen

February 25th, 2020 Salado, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent looking vehicle lease document! Very Easy to Use and price beat the heck out of hiring an attorney! Thanks

Feb 26, 2020

Hello Craig, We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for visiting our site. We are constantly updating our document options, so please visit us again in the future for your document needs. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Janet

January 16th, 2020 Gustine, CA

super easy to fill out, and I have been procrastinating writing a will, etc for too long because it's expensive and a I imagined a big hassle. Law Depot's software was very easy for me and I can't complain about free. Their policies were clear to me and I didn't expect to get all of the documents done in half of a day, but I did. I signed up for the freebie, wrote my will, trust and end of life stuff, cancelled the free promotion and got a confirmation already in less than 24 hours. I just saved probably $500+. I am very grateful after past experience with "free"trials" the majority of were just a tease and waste of time. I plan to sign up for a year paid subscription as soon as I can because of the many useful features that I will be needing. The price is very affordable and they deliver more than I expected and I am very pleased with the quality of the documents. I especially like the wide selection of legal matters offered and the learning tools. I found the live chat feature to be very efficient and quick. I have nothing at all to complain about with this company, rather I commended them for providing a useful and affordable service that even senior citizens, like me, on a "fixed income" can afford . I will review again after filing the documents , the real test, but I do not foresee a problem as they look compliant to me.

Jan 28, 2020

Hello Janet, We appreciate your feedback. We are glad you found our site easy, useful and affordable. Regards, Divine Customer Support Regards, Divine Customer Support

mary ishmon

January 16th, 2020 St Louis, MO

Monique was very helpful, patient, I must say I have never had anyone from any company that was as knowledgeable as she was . If everyone was like her this world would be a much better place. I would recommend law depot to any one if they were all like her

Jan 28, 2020

Hello Mary, We appreciate your feedback. We are glad Monique was able to assist you with your concern. Regards, Divine Customer Support

scott Bogatz

January 8th, 2020 Broomfield, CO

Lauren was a great communicator, highly professional, and kind. She made it easy to work with your company. I will recommend Lawdepot to everyone!

Jan 28, 2020

Hello Scott, We appreciate your feedback. We are glad Lauren was able to assist you with your concern. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Mike H

January 8th, 2020 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Shady recurring billing. Never even leveraged site. Charged me $66 for precisely nothing. Garbage

Jan 08, 2020

Hello Mike, When you create a document, you may choose from three different licensing options: One Year Pro: $95.88. Create and print as many documents as you need for a full year. Basic: $7.50 - $49.95 per document, depending on the document. Provides full access to a single document for a specific amount of time. Free 7 day Trial: Free access to all documents for one week. $33 per month thereafter. No commitment - cancel online at any time. Once you have an account, type Cancel in the search box and we will provide the link to cancel your account. Our records indicate that you signed up for the 1 Week Free Trial which stated twice through the check out process that you would need to cancel. We placed the date and time to cancel on the bottom of your receipt. We also sent you a confirmation order email immediately when you started that had the date and time to cancel in bold print. Regards, Cynthia Customer Support Manager

Vivi

December 31st, 2019

I love this site! I needed a contract but it is not something I need regularly in my business. This was a prefect find. Although I found a glitch while trying to update my already existing contract both Tina and Monique were able to help me in a most pleasant and understanding fashion.

Jan 28, 2020

Hello Vivi, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad everything worked out for you and two of our customer service representatives were able to assist you with your concern. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Laurie Caldwell

December 31st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I couldn’t get it to print. I had to finally call in and get it sent to my inbox before it allowed me to print it.

Jan 28, 2020

Hello Laurie, We are sorry for the inconvenience. When you click the Print icon, it usually opens in a new tab in your browser, look for the print icon or select the Control and P key to print your document. We do appreciate you calling our Customer Service line to help you out with your concern. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Joe

November 25th, 2019 St Louis, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great forms, even better customer service. Take a look at their form/contract catalog! Cynthia provided me excellent support. Thanks LAWDEPOT.COM!

Jan 28, 2020

Hello Joe, We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for visiting our site. We are constantly updating our document options, so please visit us again in the future for your document needs. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Nicholas B.

November 13th, 2019 West Palm Beach, FL

Great trial subscription, and customer service. If I had a business I'd definitely subscribe !!!

Jan 28, 2020

Hello Nicholas, We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for visiting our site. We are constantly updating our document options, so please visit us again in the future for your document needs. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Tucson Wisewoman

November 13th, 2019 Tucson, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Tina Helped me so much at my most trying time. She was patient and kind with me as I was trying to keep up with her. I couldn't expect more from any other Customer service advocate. Very Happy thank you.

Jan 28, 2020

Hello Tucson, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad Tina was able to assist you with your concern. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Tom

November 6th, 2019 Winter Haven, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Knowledgeable, helpful and prompt, very good help. Thank you,

Jan 28, 2020

Hello Tom, We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for visiting our site. We are constantly updating our document options, so please visit us again in the future for your document needs. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Julie

October 8th, 2019 Farmington, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This website has been very difficult to use and will not recommend it to my business community. After completing my Lease Agreement, I found it necessary to edit several items. Monica was of no help to me as she insisted that I first describe to her each modification I made which would have been impossible for me to do. She sent me an email and abruptly ended our conversation before I received any assistance. My document is not professionally formatted and unusable. Your customer service is also not professional and usable.

Jan 28, 2020

Hello Julie, I am sorry if you had difficulty using our site and for the bad experience. For changes to your answers, you can simply go back to the questionnaire and edit it from there. Ensure you accurately complete all the necessary fields. Once completed, it is a legal document. The answers you select and how you edit the document can potentially affect whether the form is legally enforceable and valid. We appreciate your feedback and we'll continue to work on our web site to improve all areas of service. Regards, Divine Customer Service

Dawn Brown

September 30th, 2019 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have always been very informed by using this service, it has helped me with different types of socuments

Katrin

September 30th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Used it several times. But haven’t used it for a while, then noticed charge of $40 on cc. Sent them an email- silence... I do not recommend giving them your credit card info.

Jan 28, 2020

Hello Katrin, For uninterrupted access to your document, valid credit card information is required when you sign up for a 7 days Free Trial subscription. If you cancel before the trial period is over, your credit card will not be charged. Please note that the trial period is specific down to the hour of the day. For example, if you signed up for the trial offer on July 10th at 10am, you have until the seventh day at 10am to cancel the offer. We appreciate your feedback and we'll continue to work on our web site to improve all areas of service. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Tammie Minalia

August 30th, 2019 Tacoma, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Quick with a response to my printing problem!

Ray

August 14th, 2019 Albuquerque, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

easy to follow clear instructions. document met all of my expectations and needs. called customer service and talked to Monique H, she immediately knew the answer to my question and emailed me instructions on how to accomplish my task. Excellent customer service.

Sandra

August 14th, 2019 Trumann, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had some questions after I created my Last Will and Testament today. Tina was very kind and exceptionally patient and helpful. I came away with an appreciation for your company and for the quality of service you provide.

McCullagh

July 23rd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Restricting users to the Country location where subscription is made is an outdated and flawed business model in a global economy. Extremely disappointed with this restriction of service. Payment is made by the person purchasing the service, the location of that person should be of no material interest. However, on a positive note, Agent support was good, speedy, accurate and to the point.

Carolina De Guzman

July 23rd, 2019 San Leandro, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

These folks have been charging me months & I have used their services once on the free trial. They should be able to give customer’s refund and have ways of tracking customer if their web site was used or not. Instead they argue with you saying I should be able to cancel my subscription. Last time I will be using free trials to trick you in so they can charge you for the rest of your lives if you don’t cancel.Very rude Customer support never game me a chance to explain.

Jul 25, 2019

Hello Carolina, I am sorry for the confusion we do state twice through the checkout process that it is a 1 Week Free Trail and will be $33/month after the trial ends. You can cancel anytime with on obligations When we ask for a credit card there is a green box on the side stating if its free why are you asking for a credit card. We once again explain if you do not cancel it will automatically enroll you in a monthly subscription at $33/month. You can cancel anytime with on obligations We then print the date and time to cancel your account on the bottom of your receipt. We also immediately send out an email recapping the offer details and in bold print letting you know the date and time cancel. We also include the link to click on to cancel and customer services number if there is any issues. Regards, Cynthia Customer Support Manager

Debi Schadecker

July 23rd, 2019 Riverhead, NY

I needed help printing my document and Monique helped me right away and emailed it. Very efficient and curtious.

joe j

July 2nd, 2019 Murrieta, CA

great customer service ad tools. Ms Janet M was very polite and through with us. Thank you

Jul 10, 2019

Hello Jamie, I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our customer service team. I would like to clarify that you agreed to the terms of use of the account going to a monthly billing when you selected the Start Subscription button. We did inform you twice through the check that it was a 1 Week Free Trial and would $33/month after the trial ends. You can cancel anytime with no obligations. We also printed the date and time to cancel your account on the bottom of your receipt. Immediately after you signed up, we sent you an email recapping your order details and the date and time to cancel in bold print. We followed that up with an email stating that you now had full access to your account once the trial ended. Regards, Cynthia Customer Support Manager

David Hensley

July 2nd, 2019 Asheville, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Used one time for lease agreement , Cannot get the billing to stop. B of A has disputed the charge and I have tried several times.

Jul 02, 2019

Hello David, I am not sure why you are having trouble cancelling your account. If you call us at 1-855-231-8424 with the email address that you used to start your account we will cancel your account immediately. If you have disputed the charges with your bank we do have to wait for your bank to send us that information for the refund but we can still cancel the account to avoid any further charges. Cynthia Customer Support Manager.

Robert Hansen

June 27th, 2019 Tidewater, OR

I had a problem getting my doc. to print. I had a GREAT experience with the woman that helped me, she was so patient & stayed on the line until it printed. Thank you :)

Eleanor

June 27th, 2019 Encinitas, CA

Monique you were most helpful. Kind and so patient and delightful to talk to. You helped me so much. Thank you for being there.

Martha L

June 27th, 2019 Brunswick, ME

I made a mistake is ordering the service which was very easy to reverse.

Christian Leonard Cyr

June 18th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Exceeded all my expectations in incorporation of my business. Allison was very helpful in all matters. Their subscription is well worth the time you you will save typing up documents day in and day out for your business.(Incorporation only took three days)

Jeff Kent

June 18th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was in a rush and accidentally subscribed a new account under one of my emails when I already had a Law Depot subscription active. My rep Sukhada was fast and super responsive. Could not be happier with the product and the level of customer service.

Amy Pennington

June 17th, 2019 Golden, CO

A gentlemen was a big help to me one evening when I first got started. Then, as I got into it, Tina was a big help to me several times. I have a Microsoft 10 computer and learning it while doing the documents was a challenge for a 91 year old. I do appreciate the help. Thanks.

Catherine McLean

May 31st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Janet was very helpful in assisting me to print off a copy of a lease . She emailed me a copy so I could print off from another device .