OnlineFaxes is a personal and enterprise faxing company. They serve the individual and large businesses. According to OnlineFaxes they expand their customer base by 100% each year. Their goal is “to offer the best service at an unbelievable price”. They make it so you do not have to deal with paper jams, system errors, or busy signals.

RingCentral chevron_right
SmartFax chevron_right
TrustFax chevron_right

The Good

• Services
  • Plans

With OnlineFaxes all you need is an internet connection in order to send and receive faxes. This comes in handy if there is no computer and printer around. You can fax through email, your online control panel, or via smartphone. With any package you are guaranteed to receive an email to fax, free fax number, have multi-device compatibility, be able to send from anywhere you have connection, have a fax archive, have your faxes HIPAA Secure, have the best price, do not have to deal with contracts, and be able to have your fax instantly set up. The three packages are:

• Starter Plan
    • Price: $2.99 annually or $5.99 monthly
    • 25 pages monthly in/out
    • 10 cents overage per page
    • Price: $19.99 monthly
    • 1,000 pages monthly in/out
    • 4 cents overage per page
    • Try risk-free for 30 days

The Bad

• Transparency

It is also difficult to find facts about OnlineFaxes that are not on their own official website. There are no easily accessible websites to find details of the background of the company and how it was started.

The Bottom Line

OnlineFaxes produces a variety of plans which gives you the ability to choose what works best for you and your budget. They also offer 30 day free trials so that you can test it to see if that plan is the one for you.

Try them out for thirty days to see if OnlineFaxes works for you.

1.0

Matt Wicks
August 11th, 2017 St Louis, MO

OnlineFaxes.com continued to bill my credit card for over a year after my account was cancelled and closed, which required multiple calls to their customer service to rectify. Each time I was assured my account was closed and no further charges would occur, yet additional charges occurred regardless. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

Tony Rogers
July 18th, 2017

I have been/tried using online faxes for over a year now. I'm finally at the stage where every time there is a problem, I get the same response. "It's a website/server issue and the techs are working on it. I don't send that many faxes and it always seems its not working properly. I going to cancel my service even if I lose my fax number. It's just not worth it to have these issues.

Carl Ahlqvist
April 17th, 2017 New York, NY

I have asked to cancel my subscription multiple times and they are horrible in their responses.

Lynn Mitchell
March 6th, 2017

I signed up for 2.99 a month and got 45.00 deducted from my bank account. They are very deceptive and what they are saying on their website. Please read the fine print and there is no way you can cancel online and they take forever to get back with you. Open an account at your own risk, you have been warn.

mark passin
January 23rd, 2017 Montvale, NJ

Service is unreliable. Often faxes fail for no apparent reason. Technical service does not have a knowledge of their product and practically useless.