Nextiva

Nextiva Logo

Nextiva

Nextiva is a cloud-based VoIP communications company.

Nextiva is a cloud-based VoIP communications company. It was founded in 2006 and based in Scottsdale, Arizona. The company provides virtual fax lines and PBX trunk lines among other telephone services. In 2009, the company announced that it has partnered with Carbonfund.org, the United States’ leading non-profit climate solutions organization. Three years later they announced that they have plans to hire about 100 new workers as the marketing and sales expands.

SmartFax LogoSmartFax ›

Overall
Score

RingCentral LogoRingCentral ›

Overall
Score

FaxZero LogoFaxZero ›

Insufficient
Reviews

Nextiva LogoNextiva ›

Insufficient
Reviews

The Good

• Features
  • Number transfer
  • Plans
  • No contract

Nextiva's Fax comes with ten out of ten features with no set-up or activation fee. You are not always around a computer, but a mobile device is sure to be on your person the majority of the time, and Nextiva has the feature that allows you to send and receive faxes instantly with your phone using the email function. You can send a quick fax via email just by attaching a file, and because they accept nearly all file types there is hardly a worry if your fax will send based off the file type. Because of Nextiva's electronic storage you can access them anywhere you have an internet connection.

Creating a new number and having to try to remember it is such a hassle. In most cases, you can actually keep your current fax number and they can transfer it to your new Nextiva fax account so you will not miss a fax while switching companies. To ensure that you do not miss a fax, Nextiva is always on and never busy. This feature means they send faxes over the internet and store every fax you send or receive so that there are no mix ups.

Nextiva has three plans for you to choose what works best for you. The plans are:

500 Pages - Price: $4.95/Month

1,000 Pages - Price: $12.95/Month

3,000 Pages - Price: $29.95/Month.

You are not sworn in with a contract - you can simply purchase the service month to month so that if you do not need it one month you just simply do not purchase it.

The Bad

• Catered towards businesses

Nextiva is a faxing company catered more towards businesses versus the individual. An individual who does not own their own business typically does not send or receive 500 faxes for personal matters. If you do decide to purchase Nextiva's services and you do not utilize all the pages you paid for that it is a waste of money because you are paying for pages that you are not going to be using.

The Bottom Line

Nextiva has many features that make faxing much easier and more convenient for the growing technology of today. They let you send/receive a fax via mobile device which people tend to have with them almost always. Nextiva's service plans are built more to fit a business versus the individual, unless you will use 500 pages a month. Check out their site to see what you think.

Tracy
May 9th, 2018 Lake Pleasant, NY DETAILS

Our IT firm has worked with just about all the VoIP companies in Canada and the US and clients always rate Nextiva as their ISP of choice, because of the prices, service and excellent support. Nextiva’s FAX service is consistent and reliable.

J Beard
February 23rd, 2018 Alexandria, VA DETAILS

WARNING: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I signed up for the 30 day free trial, and canceled two weeks later. Next diva didn’t reply, so I canceled again a week later. Still no response, so I canceled again before the 30 day period expired. They have tried to bill my account for 3 months. They are unscrupulous, and I have filed a formal complaint with the Fair Trade Commission. WARNING: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Travis Robinson
September 11th, 2017 Orlando, FL

Nextiva is the most trusted VoIP provider out there. We've been looking around and Nextiva came out tops. All of the other providers we used had bad static on the line or even dropped calls, not to mention the high prices and terrible customer service. Nextiva is nothing like that. We have not had issues in almost a year. The plans are affordable and customer service is polite and professional. They also have a variety of useful features to customize the service.

Michael
June 2nd, 2017

Nextiva is a great help in our call center. It helps with tracking calls and training agents. The system is really easy to use and support is customer-friendly and I'm happy with it.

Leonel Thompson
August 15th, 2016 Kent, WA

Nextiva is definitely customer oriented. Services are excellent and the prices are affordable too. Dealt with customer support twice and really happy with the professionalism.

Cari Wetzler
August 8th, 2016 Brooklyn, NY

I am a brand new Nextiva client and I've just had my old numbers ported over to Nextiva but I am just so happy with the customer service I have received so far that I had to post a review. I appreciate the way in which they ensured I understand everything and I'm looking forward to using the system. I'm sure I will add to my review once I've used the system for a while.