Zoosk Logo

Zoosk

star star_half star_border star_border star_border

3.4

Jon Lyerly Bedford, VA

To be honest. This site really sucks. 90%are fake profiles. Money waster Save it you’ll be better off.

Warren Rund, CAK Reno, NV

Fake profiles. Some people look like males while pretending to be female. Most profiles are just plain fake. Complete scam, don't waste your money.

Rylie Crandall Nakhon Sawan, 60

This dating site was complicated to use and I lost interest in using this site easily.

Packer Backer Plano, TX

The site is full of scammers and insincere people. Was not a good overall experience for me. Won't use them again. They would also not refund even though I was unhappy.

David Fairfield, OH

Waste of time. The same people keep viewing your profile. That would indicate interest, no? Send them a message and they never reply. But they keep viewing your profile.

Ant Rawlins

I recently joined zoosk and I’ve found it’s terrible ! I believe there’s fake profiles , some maybe genuine, but not many I feel like I’ve wasted my time and money

DG

Scan site, profiles with contact information allowed. Zoosk blocks your account if you call them out on lies. Criminal activity, fake profiles...con artist!

George Williamstown, NJ

They charged my card after I said I didn't auto renew. You can't contact them so I called pay pal. they gave them the money and zoosk closed my account. NO money No service.

Jm Ringoes, NJ

There is no way to change settings, cancel, or contact anyone. I have unsubscribed to email notifications multiple times but i continue to receive them.

Edgar Grand Rapids, MI

The site is a waste of time. Nobody responds, there are fake profiles, there profiles with photos that are adds, and the search option is horrible. I recommend another site.

Jim Seattle, WA

Zoosk tried to push people on me that I told them I was not interested in. And many Zoosk women they think they are too good for themselves. VERY BAD EXPERIENCE

Lester Boyertown, PA

zoosk puts up fake profiles. total scam,

Damaged Alone Edwardsville, IL

it was alright... but to send texts to members; to upgrade is not cool. especially those who cant afford and desperate

Tosha Sayle Lansing, MI

This dating site does not feature men who look professional and their profile pictures were not very attractive. The men did not look as if they were looking for respectable professional women.

Tony Guardino Roseville, CA

Too many fake females that ultimately claim to be from Ghana and eventually ask for money.

Jerry Johns Port Deposit, MD

They keep REMOVING, parts of my profile.NO WAY to contact customer service,is as bad as POF

Andrea

Not very good. Matches are pretty generic many from further distances. Sometimes not fitting the criteria I selected.

Juni Pearson

I was very disappointed with Zoosk. They send automated messages to trick you into signing up. One month with Zoosk, then I cancelled.

Hairlena Tucson, AZ

It is constantly asking for more money to talk to people and send you fake messages and likes its stupid .

BRUCE SMITH

Problem with zoosk is i waste my time looking at women who dont use the site. If people dont use the site within 7 days they shouldnt be visable.

stanley green Corpus Christi, TX

scam!!! don't waste your money!!!,charged twice no refund

Tim Waipahu, HI

Won’t let me post what they did. Rigged won’t let me post how I got burned.

Marck Abi Rached Montreal, QC

This site has to be shutdown... Zoosk canada is garbage and fake profiles. Scam.

lou schiess ,

they send fake messages to get you to join . website sucks , total waste uf money .

Fishmonger Jacksonville Beach, FL

This website is a scam when women match with me they want to pay to view their profile or pay to read their messages

Suren Arora

Asking for one time activation fee, one time 10% discount being advertised on their own website doesn't work

Yvonne Woodring Kennett Square, PA

If you don't have a paid membership you have absolutely no chance of sending anyone a message or any means of communication.

Tari Chowchilla, CA

Good was to meet beautiful woman & making great connections but is way to expensive

Linda Half Moon Bay, CA

It's of fake profiles. Difficult to do a search.

Dave Milford, MI

They failed to let me renew my subscription. They're as bad as POF and OkCupid. Pathetic.

manuel rosales Sioux City, IA

It was really bad! I was only scammed for money. Their is a lot of scammers on your site.

unknown Tyler, TX

u need to make a free web site so u can tlk to them insted paying jst to tlk

BERSERK980619 Meridian, ID

Stole 90 dollars from me on veterans day.

Charles Thompson

Poor experience no luck And fake profiles

David Anderson TX

Too pricey and no responses.