Zoosk Logo

Zoosk

star star_half star_border star_border star_border

5.9

jesus L San Diego, CA

unfortunate i spent so much money and just a few days i already realized how bad a decision this was. pay to talk, pay extra so others can talk to you without paying. not really any way to narrow down searches. whenever i try the carousel feature i didn't know it immediately sends hearts to every single person. most people don't put anything in their bios and im someone who doesnt look at faces but stories to give me an idea if i'd like them or not. it doesn't tell you how long someone has been offline or if their profile SHOULD be active. overall really bummed out

Roggan Graham Mt. Pleasant, SC

DO NOT PAY THEM ANY MONEY!!! I cannot emphasize this enough. When I tried to cancel, Zoosk sent me a message that my account was cancelled, but I could continue to use it until my subscription term was done. Ummm, that's not how a cancellation works, Zoosk. There are many fake & inactive profiles here. The final straw was after being a member for a week, getting a nice message & responding within 3 minutes. Zoosk told me that the member had cancelled their account. Sure, that makes sense. Don't waste your time & especially not your money with these thieves.

K. Parker Brevard, NC

Please, don't do it! Even calling a customer service rep to ask how to use the site is impossible! And I've only been a paid subscriber for two days. The most ridiculous and time consuming farce I've ever gotten myself into by not reading the fine print. Silly girl. I'm done. I'll go out and use my time wisely, as someone else here said, by volunteering in my community. Could net me at least one real date.

Stevie

Very bad dating app all about money and no support for issues! Recently my subscription cost me $239.98 Australian dollars for 6 months overcharged or a scam and then I had problems with chats or messages could not used them at all even asking for more money! I had submitted a number of complaints 20 -30 nothing happened to fix the issues had this problem also last year. My only option is to make a complaint to itunes for a full refund! Zoosk is about money and very poor on support!

Jay

Not at encouraging. Messages I can't read to determine if it is genuine contact even though they took my money soon enough to be able to do exactly that. Useless search engine as no way to log profiles you may be interested in. I can't see how anyone will meet anyone on this site unless you are both extremely lucky. Just a hopeless and not genuine site is my conclusion after just 2 months.

Kimberly King Baltimore, MD

I signed up for the service a few days ago. I realized i didn't want the service anymore. I called to ask for a refund and tgey denied me a refund. Thats a real rip off and i do Not want to use their service ever again because of their dumb policy. If im no longer using a service i paid for, my money should be refunded. I will gey in comtact with The Better Business Bureau.

Debra Holliston, MA

I was new to online dating..was going to try it for $29.95 for 1 month Somehow I got charged $99.95 for 1 yr I called to report the mistake..they would not give a refund . I ended up paying 99.95 for coins..in which you can't even use to communicate with anyone who has messaged you. Customer service said I had 1800 coins...when I tried to use them . I was told I only had 352 left..OMG where did all the coins go ??? Customer service did not have an answer... Left feeling totally ripped off...and they get away with this...

Debbie Schneider

I joined the South African site and so far only mostly met men who had fake I.D's, stolen profile pictures (although photo verified by Zoosk) who appeared on Pigbusters (Scammer site) and on Romancescammers.com. After a week's chatting and wanting to meet them they need to leave town. Then has a financial crisis and needs money. Tineye Reverse Image helped me a lot to Identify some of them. I am yet to meet a real person on site. Think twice before joining. There are better sites.

Rick Iowa City, IA

The site was setup so that when you looked in your inbox at users that had viewed you, it showed them you viewed them, which was not true. Then when they checked theirs it showed you they viewed you. Sets up a indefinite loop of false views which is annoying. In addition I don't recall there being a way to tell if it was a subscribing member so as to avoid wasting time emailing someone that cannot reply without paying. If they are not paying, they are not serious.

Ryan L Saint John, IN

It seemed alright at first and I found much in common with many different women on the page. After some time though it was just a waiting game. Nobody ever responds to even the most simple messages and the whole search option is out of the question. Any time I have meet a woman online nothing ever came of it. Just seemed like a waste of my time and money. I should have gone with another site! Avoid by all means!!!

A whelan Queens, NY

Full of scammers..men pretending to be women..tons of fake profiles..pure rip off..keep away people

Kimberly Barker Euclid, OH

Zoosk took my money after 2 days of my subscription and cancelled my account for no apparent reason. Never using them again... Thumbs down!

Aden Mohamed Camberwell, SWK

Can’t cancel subscription and can’t delete account , they are attempting to take money off my account when I have clearly paused the account as I have met someone elsewhere , it’s like they are forcing you into to be on it

Dora Gonzalez ,

Worse experience ever. I was scammed by a person named William S and because of this site. I will never believe in love again. It has been the worse experienced since my divorce. This person has used this site with several other women who have filed a complaint with FBI and Cyber crime. Hope no one else is scammed by using this site

T M Salt Lake City, UT

Match.com and POF are so much better. Don't join Zoosk if you are male looking for a women. It's scam! I've dated a lot of women including being married for 24 years. Many were good looking; no kidding. These women are either fake or snobby. I cancelled my subscription.

Bob Kitchener, ON

I found Zoosk there is allot of implied interest but I believe to be fake. Also Zoosk charged me an activation fee as well as the membership fee. The site should distinguish between members that are current, have a paid membership and those that their paid membership is no longer active, or expired.

James Collins Ashburn, VA

nice app, I launched Zoosk and found new girlfriend that evening, today we're going to the date. I also used eHarmony, DoULike, Match.com.

Beckett Box Elder, SD

They create fake a profile, and they using other people picture to connect you, fake person, want your cell phone, then usuing other people name. My advice to you specially people have 1 or two pictures don't trust its fake, they just want your money.

AZ single Scottsdale, AZ

Good luck if you ever want to cancel the membership!!! They KEEP on charging your card even after removing your profile or pressing their "Discontinue" button. Lots of FAKE accounts on this site as well. Many ladies from out of the country who want to email or text after initial contact. A REAL JOKE

Michael Yester Greenville, NC

I subscribed a year ago for their service. I felt it was okay, really only talked and met one person. Otherwise nobody else I reached out to was a paid member. Luckily, I was able to cancel before it renewed. Just like in the article, I paid for the service just to find the message I wanted to see was an automated. That left a bad taste.

T88 Chicago, IL

Useless search engine that does not allow the user to read key information on profiles of interest. Matched with people that live hundreds of miles away! Coin feature and the accumulation thereof is a huge waste of time and must be used to "unlock matched profiles". No way to screen potential matches. Not happy with this site at all.

Jonathan Wade Lanham, MD

Nobody real is ever online and the advertisments are misleading. I joined because the ads made it seem like women are looking for dates but in reality, there were no women looking for dates. The color scheme is bland and boring and modifications have to be done with the font so that it looks inviting.

randy Richland Center, WI

I understand its about making money but . .why should i keep paying for fake messages from shell accounts. If you do find a live person 98 % are gimmee girls looking for free ride free lunch or some other scam.... Not really worth your time

S.R. Corona, CA

I really did not like Zoosk. The website's layout, poor search engine, and critically limited user information was enough to make me realize it was a mistake right after I made my profile. I would recommend not wasting your money.

bill wall Siloam, NC

Fake profiles and message alerts...if you do get a response from customer support it is BS...

pdanielson13 Draper, UT

Free but not free. I don't want to start the hassle of paying a subscription and unsubscribing back. Good website yet still can't find the right "one".

Jon Lyerly Bedford, VA

To be honest. This site really sucks. 90%are fake profiles. Money waster Save it you’ll be better off.

[email protected] Winston-Salem, NC

It is unfair they will not make partial refunds. I've been on the site 15 days & I'm 99% sure I am being scammed already. Three times I have started to cancel my subscription. I do not recommend Zoosk.

Terry

It's horrible! Once you subscribe, they won't let you unsubscribe and they automatically charge you for a new term whenever the old one expires. You will waste either money or time trying to put an end to the madness.

larysa Owens Cross Roads, AL

The biggest rip off site. Even if you pay the membership they still want additional fees for finding out and contacting interested parties... No other site gigs you for additional money for standard services.

Lester Boyertown, PA

zoosk puts up fake profiles. total scam,

Abigail scoville American Fork, UT

I downloaded this with very high hopes but they were crushed as I found that zoosk was very hard to navigate. I had no idea how to work the app and had to delete it after a few days out of pure confusion.

cami harward American Fork, UT

I like zoosk but I haven't dated anyone from this website yet. There is a lot of people. I wish it had a few different choices of topics to choose from

Tony Guardino Roseville, CA

Too many fake females that ultimately claim to be from Ghana and eventually ask for money.

Jerry Johns Port Deposit, MD

They keep REMOVING, parts of my profile.NO WAY to contact customer service,is as bad as POF

Warren Rund, CAK Reno, NV

Fake profiles. Some people look like males while pretending to be female. Most profiles are just plain fake. Complete scam, don't waste your money.

Rylie Crandall Nakhon Sawan, 60

This dating site was complicated to use and I lost interest in using this site easily.

Packer Backer Plano, TX

The site is full of scammers and insincere people. Was not a good overall experience for me. Won't use them again. They would also not refund even though I was unhappy.

David Fairfield, OH

Waste of time. The same people keep viewing your profile. That would indicate interest, no? Send them a message and they never reply. But they keep viewing your profile.

Ant Rawlins

I recently joined zoosk and I’ve found it’s terrible ! I believe there’s fake profiles , some maybe genuine, but not many I feel like I’ve wasted my time and money

DG

Scan site, profiles with contact information allowed. Zoosk blocks your account if you call them out on lies. Criminal activity, fake profiles...con artist!

George Williamstown, NJ

They charged my card after I said I didn't auto renew. You can't contact them so I called pay pal. they gave them the money and zoosk closed my account. NO money No service.

Jm Ringoes, NJ

There is no way to change settings, cancel, or contact anyone. I have unsubscribed to email notifications multiple times but i continue to receive them.

Edgar Grand Rapids, MI

The site is a waste of time. Nobody responds, there are fake profiles, there profiles with photos that are adds, and the search option is horrible. I recommend another site.

Jim Seattle, WA

Zoosk tried to push people on me that I told them I was not interested in. And many Zoosk women they think they are too good for themselves. VERY BAD EXPERIENCE

Damaged Alone Edwardsville, IL

it was alright... but to send texts to members; to upgrade is not cool. especially those who cant afford and desperate

Tosha Sayle Lansing, MI

This dating site does not feature men who look professional and their profile pictures were not very attractive. The men did not look as if they were looking for respectable professional women.

Tim Waipahu, HI

Won’t let me post what they did. Rigged won’t let me post how I got burned.

Andrea

Not very good. Matches are pretty generic many from further distances. Sometimes not fitting the criteria I selected.

Juni Pearson

I was very disappointed with Zoosk. They send automated messages to trick you into signing up. One month with Zoosk, then I cancelled.