Zoosk Logo

Zoosk

star star_half star_border star_border star_border

3.4

Stephen Smith Fairfax, VT

LOUSY!!! Loaed with scammers and other non participants/seekers..Only on short time and both selected women were /are scammers and not very good at it..FULLY INTEND to take Zoosk to SMALL CLAIMS COURT as they make no effort to clean up the site while they sit in office counting the riches...!!!TOTAL BS

Bernie Schauf

Fake members… Zoosk adds them and I’m not talk about a few… 100s of fake members.. Terrible site and will never pay again for this site.. They know what they are doing and sad.. Very dishonest and disappointed when a member pays good money..

Pissed off Burton-on-Trent, STS

Worst dating site ever. So many messages from FAKE profiles, must be 75% especially on the Carousell feature that want to meet you ! Auto renewal is a rip off and trying to unsubscribe and leave is a nightmare. Avoid at all costs,

OS Biggs Virginia Beach, VA

You get a message that "XY wants to meet you" You click, and YZ pops up. The site is lousy to navigate. They send you tons of "smart picks", but you can't even read their profiles! Canceling my 6-month subscription 2 months in. Complete waste of time and money.

AMY IS BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED Topeka, KS

Every time I sign up for Zoosk. I sign up for one month only. Without my permission, they reach into my bank account and charge me for a second month. Even though I remove my card, they still charge me. Even after I cancel my subscription. That is not right.

Francesca Onetti LU

Less than 0 ... I didn't even knew them until I received a message from this site. WELCOME... I've never opened an account on their website, so they don't even check their inscriptions with an email confirmation ... Somebody should close this site. Why are they still allowed to work ?

L Flawse Ettalong, NSW

Given you pay to be a member you are in for a LOT of disappointment. There is NO way to tell if other members are paid members. So you pay to send messages whereas if the person you send the message to is not a paid member they will NOT get the message. So you can waste endless amounts of emotional energy and time sending messages to people who will NEVER receive it. Zoosk doesn't give a RA about this problem. Worthless site. P.S. If I could give it ZERO stars I would

Eric Kijewski Monroe, NC

Do NOT join Zoosk. I’m telling you, it’s a waste of money- really. I’ve had so many fake members contact me especially near the renewal period I ust to keep me subscribed- naturally I fell for for it I mean, I was lonely! I had to take the chance but one after another and on and on just take its toll on you after a while. You can tell the bogus ones. They’re usually new members and they have no bio. Others are so far out like, what 30 something would ever go out with. 60 something!? That’s just some of the crap I went through. Seriously- you’re better off joining another site.

Jeff Eugene, OR

It's not an exaggeration to say that 90% + of profiles on Zoosk are scammers and/or fake profiles. They do nothing to block these, in fact I believe they encourage them so as to boost their perceived numbers. Many of the remaining 10% that might be real have not been active on the site for months or years.......... If this site were free, it would be a total waste of time since so many are fake or scammers. Try to contact customer service and they are no where to be found....... Never again Zoosk, I hope you get down for fraud.

Gary Todd Las Vegas, NV

After about a week, I was contacted and began a whirlwind romance that was perfect in every way. Then came the sad story that would take $5760 to remedy. I did a background search on this person and found she did not exist in any state despite her Salt Lake City cell phone number. I dodged the scam, but it was a very painful experience just the same.

David Cape Coral, FL

it was a waste of money for me. I messaged a lot of woman, no one answers. Now it could be I'm just too boring and ugly to bother with, But no one answered. It's extremely hard for a man to hook up with a woman there, even to talk. No matter what you do to introduce your self the vast majority of woman ignore you. Thats my experience there. "To ugly and poor to answer"

Elke Zalfen Perth, WA

I find it rather alarming that Zoosk renews the subscription without communications.

Lisa Maestas Henderson, NV

Zoosk is a horrible site. I’ve tried letting them know when I found a scammer but couldn’t get through to them. Also, they automatically renewed my membership and when I told them to cancel and reimburse me, no response. I was quite irate with them over that so they went in and deleted my pictures off of my profile stating they weren’t clear (they were very clear) and they had other people in them. I’d had them up over a year and, out of five, only two had another person in them. Couldn’t be more obvious what they were doing. I wouldn’t care at all but it was the kicker after charging me another six months. My suggestion to those thinking of joining, don’t do it. Stay far far away.

sam Coniglio Hamilton, MT

Every time they you log in to Zoosk, then they try to push mre features on you, which requires you to give them your credit card number. BEWARE The Senior Scammers are alive and doing well on Zoosk. Subject: “elder fraud” and Its devastating impact on America’s Seniors. The Romance scam is a “EVIL crime”at the lowest level ever. The Crooks that tell me, a 70 year old man, that she (he) is madly in love with him…Ha… Unscrupulous manipulators prey on Seniors night and day, defrauding them of billions of dollars annually–some estimates peg the annual loss at more than $36 billion. It’s a major problem.

Silviya Milanova Jacksonville, FL

If I can leave negative stars I would leave five of them. Customer support is terrible. I was a subscriber for couple years now. My subscription was expiring and I try to renew for 6 months . They try to charge my card 6 times at once ! and of course my bank stopped those payments. The charges were couple for 6 months, then they tried half of the amount and then even an amount for under $10. Then Zoosk completely blocked my account and didn’t respond to my messages to customer service and didn’t allow me to make a new account even. I just met this guy that we were very interested in each other and now I lost maybe the connection I was waiting for years to come. Very disappointed .... Also don’t put nice pictures they always think you are scam , they remove your pictures and can get blocked just because they think you are too good looking so you are a scam. My advice: try to find a better site .

Don Clifton, NJ

Like most dating sites, Zoosk is littered with fake profiles and scammers. Customer service is another joke with this site. Customer service (like most customer service depts these days) is based in the Philippines where a language barrier exists and they can't understand half of what you're saying and you can't understand half of what they're saying. I just spent an hour on the phone with them trying to get a technical issue with their mobile app resolved and wound up pulling hair out of my head in the process, I'm a techie so I know a thing or 2 about how the app is supposed to work since I'd already been using it for months. I felt like I was talking to a robot who could only read from a script. Came away from that call with a bad taste in my mouth about the company. Tech support is supposed to contact me in a day or 2 with a resolution. I've got my seatbelt buckled for that one, believe me!

Jennifer Mckinnon , WI

No sure if it’s a website issue but I can’t say no to my matches it won’t work. I can click the heart and click yes but I can’t click the X to say no. I have to have everybody on my dashboard very frustrating. You can’t hide your profile or anything extra without paying extra. I’m constantly being matched up with smokers when I don’t smoke and I don’t want smokers. You can’t delete any of your connections so I have to go through many remember remember which ones I liked. This website is not user-friendly and I feel that there are system glitches that perhaps are not glitches but are built that way. Staying on for a month and then I’m getting off.

marina lobas Buxton, NC

Hello! I'm writing to get attention from Customer service for i cancelled my subscription more than a year ago and my profile is still there! Looks like you do not have enough females so you have been keeping me as one of them on your site. For a period of last year my e mail box (regular e m ail) has been full of notifications from site users. I could not go to this site to simply remove my account, no access for me to do that. And customer service won't make changes because it is someone’s else account (i'm guessing about privacy law). It is so unfair because men were writing to me with hope to find a partner. However in reality they write to inactive account with pretty picture.

synct Cassville, NJ

Once I upgraded to a paying membership, it got better. If you pay, you get a much better level of women. No pay? Bottom tier. However, there are ALOT of scammers who will approach you, especially if you elect the option to allow women to email you. Scammers look for that! However, I ask the scammers for info on what they say is their location. religion, etc. If they can't confirm facts, I know they're fake. I report them as Fake Profiles. More than half that I got were fake, but I had to get around those. I did meet about 6 women off-line, some nice. Better than POF, but more work. Then, my profile was deleted by Zoosk because it was "compromised." I had to create a new profile (they wiped out my old one completely!) They offered a month free service - but I lost my profile text and all of the contacts I was messaging. NOT HAPPY

Mike Saint Paul, MN

I decided to try Zoosk out with the one month subscription. It took about the whole month to realize what they were up to, and how things worked. I met a few very nice ladies, and though no romantic connection, we are now friends, and communicate regularly. There are way to many notification emails, which got very annoying, and constant interruptions while browsing to buy coins... and so on! Read the other reviews here, 99% are accurate! My subscription expired, and suddenly Zoosk is sending emails that my account is “delinquent”, and that it won’t be renewed because of “non-payment”! Lol! By design,...... I used a prepaid card when I signed up, and made sure there weren’t any funds in it come auto renew time!! Oh, and I had “cancelled” the auto renew, guess what....... didn’t work.....! Don’t waste your money on Zoosk!

KENNETH H KAISER

Zoosk starts out seemingly fine. Then it turns out they are shady and not trying to match you with anyone. They ignore your distance preference, showing you members 100 - 2000 miles away. They tell you someone viewed your profile when they swiped by it. If you start deleting members from the list of who viewed you that person gets notified that you viewed them so the same people you deleted are right back trying to talk to you. They have a thing they offer to put your account on hold so you can take a break and not get bothered and come back when you want but they don't tell you that your membership keeps rolling and when you get back you have no more paid membership it expired. You have to pay again. How shady is that? There is much more but no room here to tell it all. Otherwise just like other sites. A lot of women that just want attention and women who think they are hotter than they are really because of the ratio of men to women and even a troll feminist will get 50 messages a day from desperate men who would mate with a wombat if they could catch one. So they think they can be snotty and reject men that in real life they would need new underwear if he even smiled at her. I'm sure their are some real winners when it comes to the available men on that site also. So, same thing just shadier business practices than other dating sites.

MAC Whitehall, MI

Male profiles don't have to declare a name but can stay listed as A Zoosk Member. There's no way to identify a person this way.

bunny kahukura Stoke, NSN

Why is it that when you take a photo down to replace with another your blocked out and can't reply to any messages and can't put a more better photo up of myself again. So very very bad from zoosk. No rating from me.

Kay DeVaughn Cleveland, OH

They refuse to take my profile and picture off of the site. I had to ask many times to even leave the site. I am still receiving "hits" even though requested to be totally removed. I have them going to my "spam" folder but every day there is information of how many hits I have received.

Hearts1019 Genoa City, WI

I'm very disappointed by the way of getting info entered. When I tried to set the distance, it wouldn't let me. It just went to auto-set, as well as the age. I was looking at profiles that were literally 1000s of miles away

Alashek General Contractor Baltimore, MD

My experience has been 1.. A lot of fake profiles. 2... The match does not take into account race or smoking.. I constantly get matched with non smokers knowing I will not get anywhere... I personally think that Zoosk sets people up to fail so we keep spending money. .

Josh bh Columbia, MD

To make my LONG story SHORT, DO NOT DO NOT AND DO NOT subscribe to Zook. I would rather have donated the money to Animal Shelter. Zoosk is so HORRIBLE that it can not be rated, but I have to give it a one star because my review will not post unless I completely fill out.

Shobna Harding Lakemba, NSW

Don't even deserve 1 star. Terrible experience as a subscripted Member. Lot of fake unverified profile with nothing on it. THIRSTY MEN who just keep messaging over and over again and don't know how to take No for an Answer. I report and block but eventually can't even message people who I actually wanted to chat and get to know . Not Happy

Cassie Banuelos St. Petersburg, FL

Found my fiancé on this app. Very easy to use and good features on the site! The only downside is having to pay to talk or reach out to most people.

Eric Kirlwood Chicago, IL

I did meet a lady a few years ago on this site and I tried it again this past year. After many fake views and bogus messages The site tried to match me to the lady I had dated at one time but we didn’t work out. She eventually got married to someone else and I know she is still married and not on this dating site . Don’t waist your time and money.

RWCjr Sacramento, CA

After spending 2 days just checking Zoosk out, I started getting alerts stating that someone wanted to meet me. Not being able to chat with that person to ask if indeed they had issued the request to meet, I paid for a months subscription in order to be able to communicate. After responding to the "request to meet" I found myself sending messages and getting zero response, every time. I also received one request to meet that was obviously a bot. Horrindous speach from a lady with a Masters Degree in English

Myke Wandsworth, WND

If I could give a zero star rating for this site it would still be too generous. Everything about this site is a let down. The App is poor with a lack of options and functionality. The profiles are mostly fakes with little or no descriptions. You have to pay to access the basic of functions and don't get me started on the stupid alert messages Zoosk send you in an attempt to extract money from you. Everything about this dating site is outdated and have SCAM written all over it.

bruce Corona, CA

Total waste of time, frustrating to the bone, all fake members and fake photos, they all ask for cell or email to chat and exchange photos (I guess to get people photos and emails and use for fake ads for men). All state they live in a city in California, then all of them are out of state for a visit or whatever silly excuse. all numbers they use for texting are other states area codes and they vanish or disconnected the moment you reveal to them that you feel they are scam. I never got them to actually try to scam me, cause I always stopped in the beginning knowing this can not be a real woman with any feelings. ZOOSK is just bad business to collect money from people. Should be closed down for complete fake website. It indeed should be a class act.

Glenna English Decatur, IL

1. It is impossible to actually contact a customer service agent when there is a real problem that requires customer service or technical support. 2. It is also nearly impossible to have your profile deleted. When I attempted to do so, I got an error message stating that I had to first cancel my subscription, which I had ALREADY DONE A MONTH EARLIER thru PayPal. So, in the zoosk subscription page they had erroneously marked my account as delinquent, with NO OPTION TO UNSUBSCRIBE . That meant that I was trapped on the site with no option to unsubscribe so that I could have my profile deleted, another cheap trick for them to keep my profile on the site. I have yet to find a way to actually contact them to fix the problem. 3. I attempted to contact them over a month ago with another issue and it took them 2 weeks to even respond to a simple problem, which I thoroughly explained. Instead of fixing it, they gave me the runaround by stating they needed screen shots--it was a simple problem. They did NOT need screen shots! Needless to say, I just deleted the email, and realized they have no intention of actually assisting any of their subscribers. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS PIECE-OF-CRAP SITE!!! IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL, THE CHANCES ARE NEAR ZERO THAT YOU CAN REACH CUSTOMER SERVICE OR TECHNICAL SUPPORT. THERE IS NO INFO I CAN LOCATE ANYWHERE THAT PROVIDES A WAY TO TRULY GET ASSISTANCE. THE SITE IS A SORRY MESS, A JOKE. AND YES, IT IS OVER-RIDDEN WITH SCAMMERS, BOTS, FAKE PROFILES, AND MANY, MANY INACTIVE PROFILES. I HATED HAVING TO GIVE THEM EVEN A ONE-START RATING BUT HAD TO IN ORDER TO FILE MY REVIEW! I WOULD HAVE CHOSEN TO GIVE THEM A NEGATIVE-10 STAR RATING.

Magnus MacLeod

This site appears to have fake profiles and out of date profiles. I've seen same profiles from a few years ago. The really big flag to me is the following. You get a "VIEW" and below the picture, it shows "ONLINE". So I opened a second ZOOSK window , then click on the OnLine Now feature. Guess what that same person is not shown as on line within the On Line Tool but the View Tool claims they are on line now. I even made a video with both screens at the same time. This implies to me that ZOOSK is send out fake views and fake claims of persons being on line. I cancelling my account. So far after 2 weeks on line I have only identified 5 real persons out of hundreds that I have looked at. I going to go back to the old standby and go to the grocery stores to meet people. I have even sent message to people asking them if they are repeatedly viewing my profile or if this is something zoosk is doing. No replies to those requests to determine if this is a real view. Magnus

Kelly Knight , IL

All messages are false. They are created. By the system. It's very misleading. I have found every. Female match that supposedly "wants to meet you" is system generated Very misleading. Also about 95% of these matches are hard core Christians. It's more of a Christian dating site. I've gotten virtually no responses worth the time $ trouble. Free means you can look but that's it. Then send a message with women interested but can't messag without a paid subscription which. Is also misleading. The actualmonth price is alot higher than what they tell you on the site. Very deceptive. Be smart. Use a card for internet purchases that's not connected to your main bank with no more than a $100 or so on it so you don't get burned to bad on a renewal if you forget. Turn the card off if possible after you join so it won't renew if you forget. They won't tell you!! Turn off overseas transactions also if your card allows it. Chime does both and I recommend that card for its control features. Zoosk is joke. Save your money. What you write down means nothin in their matching program

Searvn Albany, GA

I purchased a posting, paid in full, encounted a lady, and she want me to stop my searching on Zoosk, so suspended my account, our relationship did not work out, now Zoosk informed me that I account was good to the middle of December 2020, ok, I return to Zoosk to search again, and the (Zoosk) informed me they could not find my account in there system and I needed to subscribe to their site, I have contact them so many times I have lost count, now if my account is not there, WHY is all the listing of women keep sending me information on themselves via my listing ?? How could they these ladies know I am searching when, my subposed account does not exist in (Zoosk) their system, for now I hav e turn to Eharmony, I still would like some answer to their problem, I wound NOT recommend this site to any one

Lily Kissimmee, FL

They Advertise to have free features but the only free features they have is to look at the available members and select "yes your interested or no your not interested". That's it. There is nothing else available for free on their site. I just joined yesterday 11/11/2020 and I just deactivated my account 11/12/2020 because I tried to send a message and a pop up window popped up to ask me to pay. I tried to read new messages and another pop up window popped up asking for money. What's the point in taking advantage of these free features if you can't send or read any messages. If you ask me It's not only a Scam but Their website Is a Complete Tease only! I was forced to give them a star in order to write this message otherwise I would not of give them one star either. One more thing when I deactivated my account they only give you so many characters to describe you are leaving. Full of Boloney!

Fool in the Rain Opelousas, LA

I subscribed for 6 months and had several women view me every few hours indicating they were interested but would not reply to my messages. I only spoke to two women who actually replied back but only once each. After my subscription expired, I began getting as many as 4 emails a week stating someone messaged me or wanted to meet and countless emails stating women were viewing me AND most of them were good looking. I believe those were all Zoosk generated emails to try to get me to pay for another subscription in order to respond. They over extended by sending too many "Perfect Match" emails after I didn't get any during the 6 months I was active. Now I'm getting several a week??? HA! I'm not easily fool twice!

John Huntington Beach, CA

Zoosk has many problems 1. if someone views you and you remove them from your list it sends them a view which looks like you viewed them. So they view you and so on. I have had people send me emails saying I view them 6 or more times when all i did was try to remove them. 2. they have a chat feature. If you send someone a chat request and they don't respond and they log off as soon as they log back on you get an email request the they requested to chat which was incorrect. 3. every time you scrool thru your viewed list it sends the people that viewed you a view from you. Again a vicious circle. this is the worst dating app I have seen.

Emily Erie, CO

I had signed up once but didn’t remember why I quit briefly and signed up again when I run of our men to swipe on bumble. I have to say, as a female, the selection of men in my age group (48) is very limited. They are mostly over weight or age poorly. Sorry for being direct. Also I get most of the men that are much older than me instead of plus & minus. The connection, as other viewers have said, is very shallow but not worse than other websites. I am attractive and youthful looking and wish they could pair me with some men in the 40’s. Too late to canceled the paid subscription. Won’t recommended if you care about looks/physical attractions.

Russ Mize Bedford, VA

The company accepts no responsibility for selling a product that does not function. Their customer support lacks any concern to repair techincal malfunctions ocuring with an account, rendering subscription fee paid fraudulent in that they do not demonstrate any knowledge of "implied warranty" of service sold. I am paid up subscriber.. but I cannot use the messaging function... the website software blocks any attempt to upload photos and thus no messaging is allowed. Contact with Zoosk tech support has proven futile as their responses indicate they have no interest in pursuing my complaint of a useless paid subscription .. i.e. the services paid for are not available and not interest on their part to fix the problem with their software... making it fully functional via what was paid for.

Keith A Brunner Morrow, OH

Negative 5 STARS!!!!! • ZOOSK IS NOT FREE!!!!!! It takes two paying members to make a connection! Unless a paying member pays additionally to accept the opposite sex messages. However I have when I had paid the additional $9.99 others didn’t know they were able to contact me free! GGGRRR • Views are not always actual views but ZOOSK trying to force a connection! • You searches will consist of many profiles by 1 person. (They didn’t delete their previous profiles) ZOOSK uses these to falsely attract others!!!  • Like above, your searches will consist of people that have not been on there for years! There is no option to search who has been on recently! ZOOSK also uses these to falsely attract others!!! • Searches seem to have the profiles in pretty much the same order every time you search! • Notification that someone wants to chat with you? But they didn’t say anything!? ZOOSK trying to force a connection! • Renewal-if you don’t cancel before your renewal date… they will have already charged you! • Views are seen in notification (Bell), then yet you go to views and do not see who viewed you???! Who know!!???? You miss out on views. • Messages are often lost, Slow messages,! I have had to F5 A lot to get through this site! • You can’t tell who is a paying member. It’s a guessing game! As if dating is not hard enough! • When you are done using the service, delete your profile and your pictures! Zoosk will use your profile to attract others. Yep. Even when you are not signed on and have forgotton about zoosk! Your profile is still out there. Don’t give people the wrong idea that you are active on there. At least delete your pictures!!!! • You are not allowed to put in your profile that you are a paying member or anything to that affect! Why is it a secret to announce if you are paying or not!????? It’s a guessing game!!!! • As a guy, you will get more attention from Scammers that have their number on the pictures! These are scams. Funny part about it is they approve your pictures (they had to approve mine) Why are all these scammers getting through to paying members?????? Are these pictures not going through the approval process? • Trying to understand why they have blocked my paying service. Is this a secret why you can’t tell me? Ok so CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS TOO!!!!! These are just some of the issues I have had with them in the past 3 years! With all that is said above Zoosk is very hard to deal with and very hard to make a connection with! I guess it’s the Zoosk intention to try to egg interests on but I believe it hurts and adds to the confusion when getting to know someone! • I had started to write this while I was a paying member. On Sunday August 12. I was blocked from Service! I had contacted them and they refuse to tell me how I violated Terms of Service. At that point. I decided to finish this review! Leave reviews with several blogs and complaint boards, and dispute the payment with my bank! BBB-Not sure with all of the BBB reviews that they let this company or business live!!!!! BBB doesn’t appear to favor the consumer! Apparently you cannot file a complaint at BBB regarding Zoosk.

UPFF Menominee, MI

Stay away from Zoosk. I joined for a month and cancelled my subscription immediately so I wouldn't be charged for a second month. I was charged anyway, and they refuse to refund my credit card even though I caught it the day it posted. You have to hit the cancel button in about 5 consecutive screens before it actually cancels the subscription. I received emails telling me I had a messages from a member, but when I clicked the link it took me to a page that said I didn't have any messages. There were a few interesting people on the site, but I never heard back from any of them. I did a little research and found some were fake. One had a verified picture, but it turns out the picture was one Demi Lovato posted of herself w/o makeup.

Rachel Miller

Wish I'd found this site BEFORE I stupidly signed up for three mos. It's AWFUL. There is next to no way to set up criteria for people who might be a good match, unless you do it in the SEARCH function. Every day I get "smart picks" - and while in my 'story' I've indicated higher education, fit, within 50 miles, non-smokers, I get sent profiles from 250 miles away, men who look like my grandfather or an extra in a Hells Angels movie (nothing against bikers, but that's NOT what I'm looking for.) There's no way to delete someone from the list of people who are interested in you except to BLOCK them. It's a lousy site overall, not user-friendly, and certainly not interested in anything but making $$ for themselves. Reported a guy who admitted he was married, they did nothing. Haven't run across any serious problems yet, but in the time I have left on there I am sure I will run into some weirdos. FYI - even if you cancel with them (which only means you won't be auto-renewed) you have to send a snail mail letter demanding that ALL your information be removed from the site .... that's why it looks like there are so many members. No one gets deleted unless you tell them to.

Looking for a Partner

Zoosk does a poor job of matching. All dating sites have the same problem, they match you with people out of your distance range. They also decide what age group you should be matched with. While you pay for a subscription, they are always trying to sell you something else to enhance your experience. Since your experience is poor to start with adding in more money isn't going to make any difference. I am an older woman over 70 and the men on Zoosk as is the same on other dating sites are looking for much younger women. All in all these sites are a waste of time and money

Ann Cooper Montgomery, AL

This review comes from 5 years of off and on membership in 30-90 day increments in search of a possible Long Term Relationship with a male between 55-65 years. At great expense per outcome, this endeavor resulted in two miserable dates and one stalker. The stalker would have been a date, but I caught him trying to put Valium in my soda while I was the ladies room. I walked out to find him doing this, so I left. Six months later he showed up at the airport following me on my vacation out of country! IMHO here’s the scoop for men of this age group online at Zoosk: 80 percent fake profiles, 10 percent identity theives, 5 percent are marrieds looking for pen pals and 5 percent poor souls like me looking for love in all the wrong places. The memberships are fake and numbers inflated to make the buyer feel like it is a good investment. Buyer beware!

Donna Oyster Bay, NY

It took me about 3 weeks to get fed up with zoosk. Their site navigation sucks. Be prepared to get a ton of error messages. After cancelling my subscription (I paid for six months and only used three weeks), they are still sending me texts saying people are messaging me. I'm trying to find out if my profile is still on there, which infuriates me. How can we not have control over our own life, face, and information? I would give this site no stars if it wasn't for some nice men that I met on there, but everyone tells me match is far superior a site to use.

utahslcjay North Salt Lake, UT

Zoosk is not trustworthy in ways that hurt if you pay for the service. Zoosk claims to have millions of members. Less than one in four may be a legitimate active member. The millions of profiles of people that are likely scammers or profiles of people who are not actively using Zoosk waste your money, frustrate you, and cost you precious days of your life lost in willful illusion. Many of the profiles are of people who never were active users. Zoosk edits anything posted to Zoosk to remove any disclosure of the profile's inactive status or dissatisfaction with Zoosk. Other services may also bloat their user base with phony profiles. I doubt though that any has the huge number that Zoosk has - or anything close. Zoosk functionality is weak and some flaws are chronic. The "matches" Zoosk shows are often ludicrous and contradictory when you compare your profile with the Zoosk match. The Zoosk SmartPick function has never reliably functioned. Zoosk's billing and collection practices appear to blatantly disadvantage their customers. Zoosk could make Wells Fargo's greedy fraudulant customer treatment look friendly by comparison. Zoosk appears to care little about failing to provide the service promised. Zoosk employees only "apologize" for the untruths told by other employees. There is no apparent institutional honesty. A BBB Better Business Bureau rating is paid for by the business and is not a reliable indicator of the rated business's honesty.

MARIAN Beachwood, OH

Their system generated automated message that you respond to and gets no response is very disheartening when u are looking to communicate with that person Now I know why and that Carousel match it a joke I'm through with any online dating services especially ZOOSK I found someone but I never got to chat because of the additional cost It all about the mighty dollar and nothing is 'free''