Written by Carlee LindenCarlee Linden is a Content Management Strategist for Best Company. Having majored in Writing Studies, Carlee spends her time refurbishing furniture, watching Netflix, and dreaming of vacationing in Australia.
1. When you're trying to snap the perfect profile picture
2. When you're watching Catfish, and you think, "that could never happen to me," and then it happens to you
3. When your single parent asks you to help them set up an online dating profile
4. When that same guy sends you yet another unwanted personal message
5. When the profile pic doesn't match real life
6. When the "sorry, there are no profiles matching this description" message appears
7. When you discover you and your date have very different opinions on Nutella
8. When admitting you've tried online dating feels like you're at an AA meeting
9. When you start considering JDate, even though you're not Jewish
10. Whenever you hear that same, and a little too catchy, FarmersOnly.com jingle
11. When your date flashes this expression on your first meeting
12. When your date flashes this expression on your first meeting
13. When you find out you and your date are related
14. When you start to think those amazing eHarmony statistics are a bunch of . . .
15. When you both swiped right