Shellpoint Financial Services Logo

Shellpoint Financial Services

Is This Your Business?
LAST UPDATED: July 9th, 2021

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

3.0

MFlower Richmond, VA

Shellpoint at first charged to make payments online but later it got removed. After that my loan got transferred from them to another company with less than 30 days of notices so needless to say I had to register with the other company online and be sure payments received on time. Nothing too bad or great dealing with them so a neutral review.

David Cole ,

I was referred to contact this parent company regarding a complaint related to a late payment report on our mortgage. No payment was late during the entire mortgage. When the home was sold, final payoff was delayed slightly due to COVID conditions. We were in constant communication with the lender during the COVID DELAY. The final, entire mortgage payoff payment was overnighted and received 9 hrs late. We were reported as late payment and our credit ruined. One, 9 hr late final payoff?? Can this be good customer service?? I do not recommend this company.

Dan Queens, NY

We use them for 3.5 years before we refinanced. Always friendly and helpful staff