Better.com Logo

Better.com

7.3

Matt Kuznicki Chicago, IL

Very smooth process, easy to talk to people when needed, most everything able to do online.

Derek

It was just easy. People were easy to get a hold of and just eager to work with.

David

There are a lot of repetitive tasks but it is easy and they are easy to get a hold of. I am happy I did it.

Ana

Lower your closing cost. It is the lowest interest rate and the easiest process. They were responsive too.

Edwin

It is the best rate available. I am glad I did it. Support was very responsive to questions.

Shashank East Brunswick, NJ

There was no upselling. For my situation they offered me appraisal waiver. I could do everything myself and online so it all worked out.

Rio Wibowo Moseley, VA

I used to work for a student loan company and I am very impressed with better.com interface and user experience

Chander Malik Wayne, PA

It was very easy and guided process. Being first time buyer it took away most of concerns and was smooth.

Dara Fritz Doylestown, PA

Customer service has been wonderful. Only complaint is that some of the communications could be streamlined a bit better.

Ralph Hegedus Candler, NC

It was super easy to go through the process and they could not have been more helpful along the way!

David Tamés Jupiter, FL

Every stage of the mortgage process was a good experience..easy process, platform to use, knowledgeable staff

Jesn Centreville, VA

Excellent customer service , best in Mortgage servicing. And very fast in getting everything accomplished

Hiral Master Antioch, TN

they understood my needs and address them efficiently. Also, their customer service/response is awesome.

Justin Fierman Morgan Hill, CA

This is how lending should be. I will never look at a traditional bank/lender again. Such a seamless process.

Matthew

It's good though some of the old ways would have bene better to handle some situations. I always got called back and so I am glad I did it.

Omar

Better had competitive rates. The structure of providing documentation could be better but the online process was pretty simple.

Rafael

Their support team is very active and they are good at communicating ever time I had questions about the loan.

Robert

Definitely recommend better.com. They are efficient and also helpful. I was always able to reach out to someone.

Benjamin

They gave me twenty five hundred dollars on my credit card. It was easy. I didn't have to use any of their support.

Claire

My sister recommended better to me and I am glad she did. They have been really great and responsive. It is very easy.

Todd

Found them because they have good rates. It was great. They follow through with everything and respond to things.

Niranjan

It gave me the lowest interest rate. It takes time to hear back from people from different departments.

Jeffrey

Everyone was easy to access and contact. They were very helpful. They were able to process our information.

Karen

Simple and easy to use for me, the customer. I am satisfied and I would be very likely to recommend them.

Frank

Everybody was attentive and responsive and easy to deal with. We felt engages the whole way. They have the lowest cost.

Fitsum

It's not a bad experience but it is very slow but they have a really low interest rate and they responded right away.

Gregory

It was fairly easy. Customer service was always reliable if I needed to ask a question. It had been a great experience.

James

It's easy to use. Customer support is easy and very cooperative. I'm glad to find better.com, It was very nice

Helen Winslow Apex, NC

We had an experience where we almost were not able to close on our home because we were not told information we needed up front. We had to scramble to be able to meet the requirements and we found the people we dealt with to be not very helpful.

Brian Schoellkopf Cypress, TX

Better worked with me to get best loan option, rate and price, they found a way to get it done when other companies failed to do so…

Brett M. Truitt Washington, DC

Everything was great until they sold my loan and gave no notification to me of doing so. I ended up reaching out to them because nothing was due and that's when I was informed that my loan had been sold.

Brendon Springville, AL

Easy and fast process. Was able to close in about 15 days, even did closing at my own house which was super convenient.

Kyle Yelton Marietta, GA

The initial experience with Better was great and easy. Once we got to the detailed part of the transaction, I regretted using Better. Better does not have the capacity or resources to flawlessly execute on refi’s like a big bank does.

Rachel Brugger Bronx, NY

Very responsive team. Website easy to navigate and it is always clear what next steps will be. Just don’t wait so long to share EXACT closing costs.

Eric Yew Chicago, IL

They would get 5 stars except their partnership with The Money Source for servicing. The Money Source is awful to use and being forced to have your loan serviced by them after the closing really ruins the entire experience.

John House Winter Springs, FL

Refinancing is an intensive process. Better has made the process easier to manage. The closing costs are competitive as well.

Abdelmalek lahlali Wake Forest, NC

If you’re serious about buying or refinancing better will be there to support you in achieving your goals in a very transparent way.

Pragna

Every step of the process, I had a representative helping me with everything. I liked that. It is good. I got the best rate.

Michelle

They gave us a good rate. They were very efficient and smooth. There is a lot of paperwork bt they did a good job handling all of that.

Erick

It was pretty easy to do online and the fees are low cost. It was easy to follow the process. I could check on it online.

I like the ease of the portal. It makes it simple. I know where I am in the process. It provides clarity. I like that their rates are competitive.

Justin

The process obtaining the loan was very smooth but my loan has been sold a few times since then and it is a hassle to pay my mortgage when it keeps changing where I have to pay it.

Quick and thorough, I am glad I went with better.com. It is the lowest rate I could find. They were dependable. I would use them again in the future.

Christopher

Everyone was always quick to answer questions. It is super simple, a lot simpler than it has been in the past. I am definitely glad I had done it.

Joseph

Customer support was very responsive and answered all the questions. They are accessible 24/7. It is super easy and fast.

Sarah

Whatever we needed, they were able to take care of and were friendly doing it. Everything was very simple. It was easier than expected.

Charles

The process started very well. Everyone was responsive at first but after we had our application in, that changed pretty quickly. There was poor communication and lot of confusion on our part about what we were paying for.

Siddharth

My real estate agent referred me to better.com and I would say we found it at the right moment. It was extremely intuitive.

Everything was pretty straightforward. Whatever expectation were set were met. They always were able to answer our questions promptly.

Kelley

Yeah it was easy to get started and get the information we needed. It was a straight forward loan application and the process moved very smoothly.