Better.com Logo

Better.com

8.1

Sirdriz77 Fairfield, CT

I refinanced with Better, and I was very impressed with how easy the process was. Almost everything was done online, and both the website and email notification system were easy to understand and use. I was able to easily upload all of my documents and see when they were reviewed. I've been through the mortgage/refinance process a few times now, and this was by far the easiest. They sent a notary to our home for the closing, and we were able to sign the documents outside.

Eleanor Robinson Sacramento, CA

Great website that kept me up to date through the entire process and was easy to submit paperwork through

Scot Frank Jay, NY

Customer Review Video

barry richardson Maggie Valley, NC

Excellent communication and follow through every step of the way. Made a difficult task for me much easier.

Javier Ochoa Sewickley, PA

extremely easy to engage with the loan officer and track the status. Excellent guided system to handle the process.

Doreen Bowie, MD

Efficiency, communication and personalized customer service. They make a complicated and tedious process seamless.

Robert Sorenson Charleston, SC

So easy, 2nd time using them without any issues. Things got cheaper the closer we got to closing, no surprises!

Dayne Topkin Asheville, NC

Better.com were almost the reason my home purchase fell through. We missed countless deadlines in the process. My loan processor never communicated important details about the loan with me. And their communication was completely unacceptable, I ended up having to call every day to find out where we were in the process.

Gary Radcliff, KY

The whole process was fairly easy, quick, and all the associates were very helpful as well as friendly.

Vetrimani

It was very easy to provide various documentation as my company has most things available. They are very prompt

Belhassen

I got all the help I needed right away and all my questions were answered. I am glad I chose them for their better rates.

Colleen

Overall the process is really easy and the people were helpful. I was very happy. The only thing that wasn't great was the urgency.

Shashank East Brunswick, NJ

There was no upselling. For my situation they offered me appraisal waiver. I could do everything myself and online so it all worked out.

Rio Wibowo Moseley, VA

I used to work for a student loan company and I am very impressed with better.com interface and user experience

Chander Malik Wayne, PA

It was very easy and guided process. Being first time buyer it took away most of concerns and was smooth.

Dara Fritz Doylestown, PA

Customer service has been wonderful. Only complaint is that some of the communications could be streamlined a bit better.

Ralph Hegedus Candler, NC

It was super easy to go through the process and they could not have been more helpful along the way!

David Tamés Jupiter, FL

Every stage of the mortgage process was a good experience..easy process, platform to use, knowledgeable staff

Jesn Centreville, VA

Excellent customer service , best in Mortgage servicing. And very fast in getting everything accomplished

Hiral Master Antioch, TN

they understood my needs and address them efficiently. Also, their customer service/response is awesome.

Justin Fierman Morgan Hill, CA

This is how lending should be. I will never look at a traditional bank/lender again. Such a seamless process.

Matthew

It's good though some of the old ways would have bene better to handle some situations. I always got called back and so I am glad I did it.

Omar

Better had competitive rates. The structure of providing documentation could be better but the online process was pretty simple.

Rafael

Their support team is very active and they are good at communicating ever time I had questions about the loan.

Robert

Definitely recommend better.com. They are efficient and also helpful. I was always able to reach out to someone.

Benjamin

They gave me twenty five hundred dollars on my credit card. It was easy. I didn't have to use any of their support.

Claire

My sister recommended better to me and I am glad she did. They have been really great and responsive. It is very easy.

Todd

Found them because they have good rates. It was great. They follow through with everything and respond to things.

Niranjan

It gave me the lowest interest rate. It takes time to hear back from people from different departments.

Jeffrey

Everyone was easy to access and contact. They were very helpful. They were able to process our information.

Karen

Simple and easy to use for me, the customer. I am satisfied and I would be very likely to recommend them.

Frank

Everybody was attentive and responsive and easy to deal with. We felt engages the whole way. They have the lowest cost.

Fitsum

It's not a bad experience but it is very slow but they have a really low interest rate and they responded right away.

Gregory

It was fairly easy. Customer service was always reliable if I needed to ask a question. It had been a great experience.

James

Customer Review Video

Don McKee Dayton, OH

Great support staff. Really good mortgage rate and a relatively easy process from start to closing.

Sandeep Kumar Kondapalli Mason, OH

Excellent, transparent and fast service. I needed this done in 2 weeks and it was done before we hit the 2 week mark.

Marcus Reynolds Charleston, WV

Easy to work with and no gimmicks. . Following the tasks and information asked was very easy and straightforward.

Gregorio Cruz Charlotte, NC

The team that helped me obtain the refinance of my home were all professional and guided me to get my loan applroved.

Camille Tacoma, WA

Worst experience dealing with Paige D, her inexperience or lack of knowledge/care created so many avoidable issues. Escrow company was terrible in communication as well, not sure if this was due to Paige holding our account or not. I would caution anyone to stay away from Better.com

Randy Varner Shippensburg, PA

I believe everything was handled professionally and with good communication, but I don't know if all of the financials were handled properly.

Michael Mangus Mc Kinney, TX

Friendly and efficient. I have used Better for a new mortgage and a refinance and both were a pleasing experience.

Liam Winters Eatontown, NJ

My refiance was very easy to go through. The Better team members assinged to my loan guided me through

Aaron T Konkol Milwaukee, WI

The user experience was great. I'm not happy that my information was shared with marketers who sent me tons of mail soliciting my business on insurance and other services.

David Colvin Chandler, AZ

The process was easy and efficient. If it weren't for one person who never replied to any of my emails, this would have easily been 5-stars.

Christopher Summers Bel Air, MD

Great rate, wonderful service, smooth process, low closing costs. You can't get much better than that!

Srinivas Sakhamuri Cary, NC

People I interacted and the website, it is very transparent and gives information for everything anytime you want

Polly Moon Brandon, MS

Very, very easy to do business with. Super fast and accurate information provided all the way through the process.

TERRANCE WILSON Chicago, IL

Better was excellent to work with and helped me greatly through each phase of the process quickly and proficiently.

Vasant

It is a very streamlined process. It is really easy to navigate better.com. All my answers were answered clearly.