Best Company Guarantee Better.com Logo

Better.com

7.3

barry richardson Maggie Valley, NC

Excellent communication and follow through every step of the way. Made a difficult task for me much easier.

Javier Ochoa Sewickley, PA

extremely easy to engage with the loan officer and track the status. Excellent guided system to handle the process.

STEVE GAN Northridge, CA

The company provided very competitive products with a customer friendly portal. It's agents are of patient, professional, efficient and friendly

Arvie Lacson Raleigh, NC

Better.com is very convenient and easy to use. The whole process was convenient and they are very good in updating me on where I am in the process.

Joseph Kim Greenville, NC

The whole process was quick and easy as well as they had the best rates and nobody was able to come close to their rates.

Danny

I'd say pretty good communication. It's just really easy. I've used them before and it was a good experience and I'm glad I did.

Leonard

What it comes down to is they have the lowest rates. I am not sure how they could have made it easier. The process is surprisingly simple and quick.

Jocelyn

A friend of mine recommended better.com because they are easy to work with. The interface is really simple. The staff is always responsive to whatever I needed.

Leslie

The process is really tedious and time consuming. It was tough to get through but I did it. Customer service is always there if you have any questions or concerns.

K

The prices were good and it went quickly. I didn't always get my questions answered by support but they are okay and I would recommend them. I had a good experience.

Everything has been pretty good. It is a pretty good experience. The process is pretty straightforward and easy to use. All the issues were resolved every time I called.

Paula Cudney Huntington Woods, MI

The refi was so simple and I could track all the steps online. I was quite impressed. Great communication throughout with no surprises.

Marnie Bodine Prosser, WA

Being able to complete everything online was great. Their "task list' made it very easy to know what needed to be taken care of.

Gina Wilson Philadelphia, PA

Communication internally could have been better. I was asked for things already on file or to explain/provide background regarding issues on several occasions.

Beverly Harvey Palm Harbor, FL

It was so convenient! My favorite part was having the ability to change terms to explore different price and payment scenarios.

Bruce Patrick Dunham Bend, OR

Process was super easy. Kept me very update to date on where we were in the process. Closed on schedule and and approval with time to spare.

Yuliya Lilburn, GA

The company provides easy online access to documents for obraining mortgage. Communication is done 24/7 preventing any delays.

Susan Salisbury, MD

Process was easy and clear; representatives were helpful and responsive; period of time from application to closing was very timely.

Scott Bowles Conway, AR

The online mortgage process is easy to navigate, they stay in constant contact throughout the process, and I received a very competitive rate.

Customer support does fantastic job even though some guys might be prone to error. They have a bunch of issues and bunch of delay which could have been avoided

Vimal Kumar

It was wonderful experience. All the documentation was provided to look at online. This is my first house purchase, I had a lot of questions. Everything has been clarified.

William

Better.com was good about getting back to me personal if there were questions. I couldn't imagine them being better. I am glad I used them.

Joanne

Any question I had, they were the most helpful and it was quickly taken care of. Sometimes it was a little difficult to navigate online but overall the experience was good.

It's a wonderful process. I would definitely use them again. It is very convenient and simple. They are perfect and courteous.

Asad

The process is pretty easy at better.com. When I had inquiries I could call customer support and they helped me. Everything is good.

Brady

The people helped me. I had some trouble but it all worked out. They don't have an appraisal fee and they have good rates.

Amanda

It is a smooth process. They are prompt in responding. They don't have take the time to meet with me people individually but I am glad I did it.

Christopher

It is very quick and operates smoothly. They answered all my questions promptly. The rates are good. I am glad I did it.

Travis

They're helpful people the ones that helped me through the process. They have already sold my loan after a month. I am still glad I did it.

Oleksandr

Whenever I had any questions, they were quick with the follow up and the answers. It was quick and efficient. The whole process was smooth and fast.

Amit

I got a better rate with better.com. They communicate everything. Whenever I needed help, they were there. They make it deliciously easy.

Audrey

Everything is super easy. It is automated and very clear and transparent on where you stand. I am happy using them. They were outstanding.

Geetha

The online portal is pretty good. It was smooth and he was really good, knew what was happening and easy to work with it.

Helen Winslow Apex, NC

We had an experience where we almost were not able to close on our home because we were not told information we needed up front. We had to scramble to be able to meet the requirements and we found the people we dealt with to be not very helpful.

Brian Schoellkopf Cypress, TX

Better worked with me to get best loan option, rate and price, they found a way to get it done when other companies failed to do so…

Brett M. Truitt Washington, DC

Everything was great until they sold my loan and gave no notification to me of doing so. I ended up reaching out to them because nothing was due and that's when I was informed that my loan had been sold.

Brendon Springville, AL

Easy and fast process. Was able to close in about 15 days, even did closing at my own house which was super convenient.

Kyle Yelton Marietta, GA

The initial experience with Better was great and easy. Once we got to the detailed part of the transaction, I regretted using Better. Better does not have the capacity or resources to flawlessly execute on refi’s like a big bank does.

Rachel Brugger Bronx, NY

Very responsive team. Website easy to navigate and it is always clear what next steps will be. Just don’t wait so long to share EXACT closing costs.

Eric Yew Chicago, IL

They would get 5 stars except their partnership with The Money Source for servicing. The Money Source is awful to use and being forced to have your loan serviced by them after the closing really ruins the entire experience.

John House Winter Springs, FL

Refinancing is an intensive process. Better has made the process easier to manage. The closing costs are competitive as well.

Abdelmalek lahlali Wake Forest, NC

If you’re serious about buying or refinancing better will be there to support you in achieving your goals in a very transparent way.

Pragna

Every step of the process, I had a representative helping me with everything. I liked that. It is good. I got the best rate.

Michelle

Customer Review Video

Erick

It was pretty easy to do online and the fees are low cost. It was easy to follow the process. I could check on it online.

I like the ease of the portal. It makes it simple. I know where I am in the process. It provides clarity. I like that their rates are competitive.

Justin

The process obtaining the loan was very smooth but my loan has been sold a few times since then and it is a hassle to pay my mortgage when it keeps changing where I have to pay it.

Quick and thorough, I am glad I went with better.com. It is the lowest rate I could find. They were dependable. I would use them again in the future.

Christopher

Everyone was always quick to answer questions. It is super simple, a lot simpler than it has been in the past. I am definitely glad I had done it.

Joseph

Customer support was very responsive and answered all the questions. They are accessible 24/7. It is super easy and fast.