Better.com Logo

Better.com

7.3

Richard Sidwell Bend, OR

Better was on the process all the way. The team was always right on top of each step. We previously used Rocket Mortgage and they were terrible. Rocket is 90% a marketing company and only 10% executing for their clients.

Jennifer Pierce Charlotte, NC

The Closing part was not helpful at all, the notifying lady was unprofessional, no patience at all, just want done ASAP even she came late half hour, I mentioned her I have 2 hours to finish after she got agitated, only spent one hour to let me sign, no explanation for my questions.

Actually really enjoyed working with them. The representative was knowledgeable and they were very efficient. They were very patient. The online process is well organized. They were easy to work with.

David

It is basically the same as everyone else but with much better rates. The process is very smooth and super easy. I love that you can drop files and they keep you updated as opposed to sending a bunch of emails. Everyone I worked with was great.

The most competitive interest rate available. I like that the whole process was laid and easy to do. Everyone I worked with was helpful. I am glad I did it and I would have no hesitation recommending someone else use it.

Pretty swift since everything is done online. I got a loan to my liking in about twenty days fully approved. In general customer service is fine though there were times when I couldn?t get a hold of someone directly.

Jonathan

All the forms were super intuitive. The site was super intuitive. Things I needed to upload were clear. The only negative thing is that it is not communicated when the loan is transferred to another servicer but everything else is great.

Joseph

Better keep it up because they do great work. Everything was streamlined. I could do everything online. If I had questions, they answered them in an hour or two. It was approved quickly.

Seth

We were in constant communication about the process with them which made it easy. They kept our realtors and title company updated. Everyone was polite and responded quickly if we had a question.

Matthew

All of the documents go up online. Nothing got lost during the process. It was reviewed promptly. My only feedback is it is unclear what the next stage is after the loan process is finished.

Emma

I don’t think it could have gone any better. They were very professional and worked really hard through the process. If I had a question, they answered it immediately. I am extremely happy with it.

Monique

Overall I am glad I did it. The only thing that wasn’t great was I had to do a quite a bit of leg work to get some paperwork and I don’t think that should have been my responsibility but overall they were very responsive.

Matthew

Better.com should probably do a little more research on who they use as their finance partners. We had some issues with the mortgage servicer they chose. For the most part we are glad we did it. They were good at communicating. The process was easy.

I had a very positive experience with better.com. They were incredibly easy to deal with. I was able to control quickly the process went because I uploaded my own documents. I enjoyed the process very much.

I got the best rate on Better.com. I glad I used Better.com. It is convenient. Most of the stuff is done through mobile phone or email or on the website. There were a couple of times I had to go back and forth with customer service and there was some lag with some responses.

When I call someone is always available. The 24 hour coverage is really helpful. They have a simple way of communicating back and forth. They are doing a great job. I wouldn’t change anything.

Anthony

It was convenient and easy so I am glad I did it. The step by step process was easily explained on the web application and it you need help, you can reach out to anybody if you want to.

Shane

Everything went okay. It was pretty seamless and moved at a good pave. At times I thought they were a little bit short but that might be because a lot of people are buying homes right now.

John

The details they provided in the beginning were honest and better than what other provide. They were able to make the experience as near perfect as possible. I didn’t know they were not going to be a long term service as my loan as changed twice who I pay so that could be better.

Better.com is easy to use and has a better rate. The results have been favorable. It has worked out very well. Customer service was friendly and patient and walked me through the process.

Roberto

Everything they outlines actually happened in a timely manner. It is transparent with it’s cost estimates. We only had one instance where I had an issue and it was quickly resolved. It is all good.

Kimberly

All the folks who worked with us on our loan was incredibly timely and incredibly professional. It was the quickest turnaround we could have ever hoped for. They were very helpful through every step of the process.

Wendy

It was a pleasure to work with them. They were able to get things done quickly without any bumps in the road like with others. There are no hidden costs and they have the best rate I could get.

Sherri

This was my first time using an internet mortgage process it was much easier than I thought it would be. It is convenient. The people were prompt and courteous. Everyone did exactly what they said they were going to do.

Osvaldo

Keep up the good work. I like the convenience of the process. I like the detailed information. I like the simplicity of the upload. The people get answers to you in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend them.

It was very easy to follow the clearly laid out instructions. I was surprised when I had to recomplete the application when I decided to move after roughly eight weeks. I thought they could recycle my existing application.

Better is great with communication. They would let me know what was needed when I it was needed and when they received it, they would send me a confirmation email. It made it easy to understand where I was in the process.

David

Overall the experience was very positive. There were a couple of questions they could have handled better but nothing is ever perfect. It was as good as I expected. I have nothing to complain about but it also was nothing spectacular.

Sudhir

I am very happy with them. They have a better rate than other lenders and doing it all online is very easy and quick. All my concerns were taken care of. Everything was closed on time.

Gurjeet

They’re pretty good. It was easy to upload documents online. There was less hassle. It was easy to schedule someone to talk to. They would call you right on the scheduled time. It was good that they were always reminding you of things.

Melissa

There were some issues with some of the paperwork. I thought it could have been handled better but other than that I am satisfied. They were very helpful. I would still be likely to refer someone to them.

Pramod

The salesperson wasn’t pushy trying to pressure me into signing up. It was nice when I had a question, I would leave a message on the portal and somebody was contact me immediately and everything went smoothly.

Paul

Didn’t like that I wasn’t able to call anybody on a direct line when I needed someone. It wasn’t easy to get a hold of someone. You have to schedule something instead of picking up the phone to call them. Other than that it was pretty easy.

Geoffrey

The process was easier than I imagined. I would highly recommend that anyone use them they are better than anyone else. They have the best rate. Everything is online. The team is very professional and knowledgeable.

Amy

Everyone is very helpful and it was very easy. I was always notified if something was needed and it was not hard at all and it didn't take much time to do. I chose them because they have the best rate.

Just an awesome experience. It was really convenient. They respond really quick and are there to help you. Best interest rate I could find, so I'm really happy with the process.

Scot Frank Jay, NY

They were easier to work with than the big banks and the process was much simpler, clearer, and more transparent.

barry richardson Maggie Valley, NC

Excellent communication and follow through every step of the way. Made a difficult task for me much easier.

Javier Ochoa Sewickley, PA

extremely easy to engage with the loan officer and track the status. Excellent guided system to handle the process.

Doreen Bowie, MD

Efficiency, communication and personalized customer service. They make a complicated and tedious process seamless.

Robert Sorenson Charleston, SC

So easy, 2nd time using them without any issues. Things got cheaper the closer we got to closing, no surprises!

Dayne Topkin Asheville, NC

Better.com were almost the reason my home purchase fell through. We missed countless deadlines in the process. My loan processor never communicated important details about the loan with me. And their communication was completely unacceptable, I ended up having to call every day to find out where we were in the process.

Gary Radcliff, KY

The whole process was fairly easy, quick, and all the associates were very helpful as well as friendly.

Vetrimani

It was very easy to provide various documentation as my company has most things available. They are very prompt

Belhassen

I got all the help I needed right away and all my questions were answered. I am glad I chose them for their better rates.

Colleen

Overall the process is really easy and the people were helpful. I was very happy. The only thing that wasn't great was the urgency.

Shashank East Brunswick, NJ

There was no upselling. For my situation they offered me appraisal waiver. I could do everything myself and online so it all worked out.

Rio Wibowo Moseley, VA

I used to work for a student loan company and I am very impressed with better.com interface and user experience

Chander Malik Wayne, PA

It was very easy and guided process. Being first time buyer it took away most of concerns and was smooth.

Dara Fritz Doylestown, PA

Customer service has been wonderful. Only complaint is that some of the communications could be streamlined a bit better.