Acopia Home Loans

7.2

Andrew Morrison Atlanta, GA

I had a great experience refinancing with Acopia. Tina and Dawn were great to work with and they offered great rates! Highly recommended!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks so much, Andrew - we appreciate your kind recommendation and are so glad we could help with your refinance!

Apr. 22nd, 2020

Sulai Issa Graniteville, SC

My loan officer, Jeff, was very helpful not only in saving me money on the mortgage but also in recommending better insurance.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

So glad Jeff was able to help you, Sulai - thank you for the review!

Apr. 22nd, 2020

Daniel Cline Norcross, GA

Don W and his team went above and beyond for us in the acquisition and closing of our loan. They were the BEST! Thank you Acopia Home Loans.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Daniel, thank you for your kind review! We're so pleased that Don and his team took such good care of you. Congratulations!

Apr. 14th, 2020

Frank Schenectady, NY

It was a good experience over all. The staff was friendly and experienced. They really know their business and are very customer service oriented.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Frank, it was our pleasure and we appreciate your kind review!

Southern Moving & Storage Lexington, SC

We use Acopia home loans to buy our first home. Sam made the process easy and painless. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Sam! We appreciate your recommendation - and welcome home! :)

Mar. 17th, 2020

Renee Alexander Charlotte, NC

Wish it was more stars ⭐️ to be given! I absolutely loved my experience with them , very professional and I would definitely recommend them!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you so much for your very kind recommendation, Renee - it was truly our pleasure!

Mar. 12th, 2020

Debra Martin Dacula, GA

Everyone was friendly and informative and it was done in a fast and speedy way I would truly recommend this company very satisfied!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks so much for your recommendation, Debra!

Feb. 26th, 2020

Michael Shaun Brock

The process was extremely simple and quick. The over all experience was pleasant. Very professional and friendly service. Will use again!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Michael! We're glad to have been able to help and so pleased that you've selected Acopia as your lender of choice!

Jan. 7th, 2020

Bobbie Randle Austell, GA

My process with done with such ease. The staff was awesome and held my hand every step of the way, since this my first home purchase.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks Bobbie, it was our pleasure!

Sep. 27th, 2019

Tiffany Lula, GA

Doug M led Me through every step with direction and clarity. Professional, friendly, and honest. It was a pleasure working with him.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks so much, Tiffany! The loan process can sometimes be daunting; so glad Doug was able to help. Thank you for choosing Acopia for your lending needs!

Aug. 22nd, 2019

Unhappy seller Lithonia, GA

I recently sold my home to a buyer who used Acopia Home Loans. Can I say it was the worst experience ever and left a particularly bad taste in my mouth. They were very disorganized. A closing that should take 30-45 days took about 60days. at one point they blamed the delay on underwriting because they knew they were so far behind. If you are a customer think seriously about using this company, the seller will walk and you will loose your earnest money. Horrible, horrible, horrible!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Hi, we're sorry to hear that you don't think the loan experience went well. We'd love to find out more about what may have happened. Can you give us your real name? You may also call us directly at (888) 859-5537, if that's easier.

Jul. 24th, 2019

HR Thompson's Station, TN

Wonderful re-finance experience. Great staff, efficient and timely communications all along process. Tremendous savings, thank you Acopia!!!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks for your review! It was our pleasure.

Jul. 5th, 2019

Max Crews Bainbridge, GA

Tina and her team at Acopia provided us with an excellent loan experience throughout the process. The best customer service I’ve experienced.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your review, Max! It was our pleasure to assist you with your loan.

Jun. 17th, 2019

Chris Fox Miami, FL

I have to admit I bit their hook, Hook line and sinker. I thought they were the best thing since sliced bread. Boy was I wrong. My loan has been in thei underwriting department for 10 days.I still dont have answer 07/17/2015 at 5pm . I call the loan officer and all I get is the run around. I think they are going to turn this place into a funeral since the loans go there to die. I can only say to anyone reading this review is look at all your options. If you need to close go somewhere else.

Steve Moultrie, GA

Fast and efficient, friendly and was helpful

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks Steve, we appreciate you!

Jan. 26th, 2022

Michael Ruh Hazel Green, AL

Nicole was a great communicator and made the process as easy as it could have been. A+ job!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you Michael, we're so glad Nicole took such great care of you!

Aug. 12th, 2021

Maria Missena Deerfield Beach, FL

Excellent communication and proactiveness. Really enjoyed working with the whole team.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your kind words, Maria - it was our pleasure!

May. 24th, 2021

Russell Garrison Fairburn, GA

It was a pleasure working with Terri C. and her team. They made the entire process easy to get through.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks for the five star review, Russell! Terri is terrific; we're so glad she and her team took good care of you!

May. 18th, 2021

Faizan Elahi Norcross, GA

Very easy process. Good communication! The team did it great job with my home loan application from start to finish

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Faizan, it was our pleasure - congratulations!

Mar. 23rd, 2021

Christine McGuire Atlanta, GA

Easy and thorough. They kept me informed and were able to solve some unexpected hurdles. I highly recommend.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks so much for your recommendation, Christine!

Mar. 23rd, 2021

Andrea Cupolo Huntsville, AL

Nicole answered all of my questions and was quick to respond. The entire process was smooth and perfect

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Andrea, we appreciate your review and are so glad Nicole took such great care of you!

Ebony McElrath ,

Really cares about the genuine connection with customers. Works very fast and communication is great.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you Ebony, we really appreciate your review and look forward to working with you again.

Suataj Williams Charlotte, NC

As before enjoy working with Kelly. She is super sweet and informative which is why I used her again.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you again, Suataj! So glad Kelly took such good care of you.

Dec. 9th, 2020

T Hasbrouck Atlanta, GA

Craig B treats you like a friend. He is looking out for your best interest. From start to finish he explained it all.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks so much, we're so pleased Craig took such good care of you.

Nov. 25th, 2020

Carl Hubbell Asheville, NC

The team was very responsive and the closing was very smooth. I wood definitely recommend Acopia and ask for Cameron

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you so much for your recommendation, Carl - we enjoyed working with you!

Nov. 25th, 2020

Diane Loganville, GA

Eva and Jennifer with Acopia were great! Wonderful experience getting our mortgage for our forever home through them.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks so much, Diane, we appreciate your review! Congratulations!

Oct. 8th, 2020

Michelle SM. Cedartown, GA

Tina, Loretta and Troy works great together. In the end they got the job done. My family and I are happy with the purchase of our new home.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks so much, Michelle, and congratulations on your new home!

Sep. 29th, 2020

Rhonda Howard Chattanooga, TN

The process was quick and easy. We needed to close in less than 30 days and Acopia (Toby’s team) made that happen.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Rhonda, we're so pleased Toby's team was able to assist - congratulations!

Aug. 10th, 2020

Ashley Dawsonville, GA

2 mortgages with Acopia, each has gone off without a hitch! Billy L is the best, great to have in your corner!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks so much for trusting Acopia to be your lender, Ashley (we think Billy is terrific, too!). We appreciate you!

Aug. 10th, 2020

Ed Marill Boynton Beach, FL

Easy to deal with, professional staff, good communication, review and approval of loan process simple and effective.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Ed, we appreciate your kind review!

Jun. 30th, 2020

Leslie Coons Monroe, GA

I have never had a mortgage goes so easy. Thank you so very much for all your help and quickness to reply.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your review, Leslie - it was our pleasure! We look forward to working with you again.

Jun. 24th, 2020

Eileen Cedar Rapids, IA

Lee and Callie were kind as well as professional. Timely communication and patience. What a pleasure to work with them!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Eileen, we look forward to working with you again!

Mick tharp , FL

Dick was very nice. He did an exceptional job and kept me informed of any changes. Nothing negative company is great.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for the nice review, Mick!

Euresha Jennings Norcross, GA

They are great and work hard with people to get them in their homes. They are responsive, attentive and personable.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Euresha - we appreciate your review!

Sandro Garcia Gomez Smyrna, GA

staff was very professional and made the entire process really straightforward with step by step instructions

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your 5-star review, Sandro! It was our pleasure. :)

Patrick Bennett Cumming, GA

Our representative Patrick was wonderful on the phone. Unfortunately that is the only positive experience I can give. Our Refinance turned into a 5 month nightmare of broken promises and excuse making (computer error, Proofing error, office error, postponing close; 2 hrs before it starts) I would never recommend to family or friends.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Hi Patrick, we're sorry this process didn't go as we had all hoped it would when your application was taken. We'll have a regional manager reach out to you to help explain the challenges your file provided, the extra steps Patrick took on your behalf to try to help make it happen for you - which yes, took a great deal longer than a normal refi usually would - and how you can ready yourself for home financing in the future.

Rhonda R Cowsill St. Petersburg, FL

Just the best company to work with!! Kurt was so patient and things went fast and easy! Thank you acopia!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Rhonda, we appreciate your kind words - and thank you for choosing Acopia!

Mar. 12th, 2020

Urias Barchue Lithonia, GA

I had wonderful experience with Acopia. The home buying process was fast. And also the workers were friendly and knowledgeable.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Urias! We're so glad to have been able to help and appreciate your trust in us as your lender.

Jan. 7th, 2020

Melissa Little Roswell, GA

Everything was extremely smooth and easy. Communication was great and everyone was very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks Melissa, we were so happy to help and really appreciate your kind review.

Dec. 16th, 2019

Katherine Fitzgerald

Personnel work with you and make everything move along fast. You have great people working with your customers

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks Katherine, it was our pleasure!

Sep. 11th, 2019

Maria Port Saint Lucie, FL

Great service good team. I like how you guys work with us thank you so much great job Rick & all of your.thank you....

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks Maria! We appreciate your review - thank you for choosing Acopia for your home lender!

Aug. 15th, 2019

Sirrah Harris San Diego, CA

Their service is OK, but I feel like they ask too many questions.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your review, Sirrah. The mortgage process CAN be a lot, but we try to make it as smooth as possible for our clients. We appreciate your business!

May. 9th, 2022

Mike M. Asheville, NC

They are simply the best! Cameron and team are fantastic to work with!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks so much Mike, we appreciate your review!

Aug. 12th, 2021

promptly. Brooks Gallatin, TN

Acopia is very professional and answered all questions promply.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, we appreciate your review!

Jun. 25th, 2021

James Mcclain Montgomery, AL

Second time using them and had a wonderful experience both times will use them again if needed.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks for the kind words, James! We look forward to working with you again as well.

Feb. 5th, 2021

Garin Berry Cumming, GA

Great rate and service. We Appreciate the follow up and follow thru on our refinance.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for the 5-star review, Garin, it was our pleasure!

Feb. 5th, 2021

Hayden Lancaster Sneads Ferry, NC

Great experience overall, Kin was fantastic to deal with and made the process simple.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Hayden, we're so pleased that Kin took such good care of you!

Christina Lamb Storm Lake, IA

Was fantastic and friendly and fast staff. Very smooth process throughout and Jade was amazing.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you Christina, we're so glad Jade took such good care of you!

Greg Lewis Charlotte, NC

Great experience all around!! Very easy process. Would recommend this team to anyone!!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks Greg, we truly appreciate your review & recommendation!

Aug. 24th, 2020

Nick Spring Hill, FL

Anthony G is the best mortgage broker on the east side of the Mississippi. Promote the man!!!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Wow, Nick! We're so pleased he took good care of you and will pass along your recommendation!

Aug. 21st, 2020