The Blitz Design is a full-service creative agency specializing in custom logo designing, website design and development, print design, and portfolio management.

The Good

• Mobile App Development
  • Additional Services
  • Served Industries

Mobile App Development

The Blitz Design’s app builders strive to create a seamless experience for customers when designing an app. The company states that it uses the most advanced version of Android and iOS systems that are integrated at enterprise levels.

Additional Services

Alongside Mobile App Development, The Blitz Design offers various digital solutions and online marketing, including services such as logo design, website design, illustration, e-commerce solutions, application design, print design, social media marketing, SEO, paid marketing, creative copywriting, and digital marketing.

Served Industries

The company boasts that its designers, developers, digital marketing experts, SEO specialists, and SMM gurus have experience working with various businesses in a variety of industries. Listed below are some of the industries The Blitz Design works with:

• Advertising
  • Automotive and Transport
  • Banking and Financial
  • Travel and Hospitality
  • Athletic and Sports

When browsing The Blitz Design’s website, consumers will come across the company’s portfolio. Looking through the portfolio will help potential customers get an idea of what kind of content and designs they can expect from The Blitz Design.

The Bad

• Undisclosed Information
  • Satisfaction Guarantee

Undisclosed Information

Unfortunately, there is little information regarding The Blitz Design’s pricing or contracts. While this is typical throughout the industry (because services are generally tailored to each specific client), it would be useful if The Blitz Design would include at least some general idea about what its customers can expect when it comes to pricing and contract length.

Additionally, The Blitz Design states that it hires expert developers. While this may be true, there is nothing on the website to back up those claims. It would be nice if the company included what sort of training or qualifications its employees have.

Satisfaction Guarantee

Blitz Design offers a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, meaning the company will rework an ordered design and keep revising it until the customer is happy.

However, if you read the company’s terms and conditions page, it states the guarantee, and then in parentheses says, “depending on your package.” There is no clarification as to which packages come with the guarantee, so consumers will have to contact the company directly to find out.

The Bottom Line

A relatively young company (founded in 2015), The Blitz Design is a full-service creative agency dedicated to helping businesses stand out in the digital world. The company offers a variety of online marketing services and works with companies of all sizes.

We suggest thoroughly looking through The Blitz Design’s portfolio and finding a company that is similar to your (or in the same industry). This will give you an idea of what kind of content and designs The Blitz Design is capable of, and you can decide if you’re interested in working with them from there. However, we think it important that all clients read their contracts to ensure they’re getting the 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. That way, if your project needs to be reworked, you’re covered.

5.0

Steve Sampson

October 23rd, 2020 Karachi, SD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fantastic! Team Blitz gave me a thorough and friendly consultation to understand my needs and then provided a supportive service throughout. My business is now doing better than I expected, and it was an outstanding value. Thank you once again, I am looking forward to working with you in the future.

Justin

October 19th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have worked with so many companies over the years, however, I was never satisfied by the quality of the product. One day, I came across a The Blitz Design. I was very hesitant at first because of my awful experiences with the rest of designing companies. But I gave them the order to design a logo & for social media marketing for my company. When it was all said and done, I was really amazed with their quality work. I am thankful that I finally found out the right company to invest on, in order to keep my business in a flow. At the same time I feel that it was never easy to build trust on new company, but when I got what I wanted, I decided that this is the right choice for my business.

Willie Younger

October 14th, 2020 Secaucus, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We contracted The Blitz Design to develop a web application to provide our customers to buy our products. It was a pleasure to work with their whole team in developing this application. The whole team from the project manager to the developers was very professional. They asked all the right questions to deliver exactly what we expected based on our detailed communication. We will definitely come back to them the next time we have a project that requires application or web development.

The Blitz Design Logo

Reply from The Blitz Design

Oct 16, 2020

Dear Willie, It was a pleasure doing business with you. A good review from our valued customers is always a pleasure and motivates us to continue providing excellent services. We’re pleased to know that you are satisfied with our services and we delivered as per your expectations. Regards, The Blitz Design