Norton Logo
1 User Review
LAST UPDATED: May 19th, 2021

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

McAfee Mobile Logo
McAfee Mobile chevron_right
360 Total Security Logo
360 Total Security chevron_right
Lookout Mobile Logo
Lookout Mobile chevron_right

1.0

Priyanka

Do not get Norton, even if you want to test it out and it Guarantee's a 60-day refund do not get it! I feel like I got played by Norton. So I purchased a Norton Security, on the front top it had written, "60- day refund", after purchase I didn't want it hence I used the Norton Support system and texted their support team and talked to this person about he gave me a link and told me to follow the steps regarding the refund. So I did, I filled out a form and post it, cost me $7, after waiting one month and a bit didn't get a reply. So I decided to call up Norton waiting 13mintues, the lady tells me that no one had looked up my account and that I couldn't get a refund in the first place, as I had purchased it in store. They make excuses to save money. Also, the customer service wasn't too bad but very blunt lady served me. My $600 down the drain, false advertisement, I strongly advise not to get it! I will be leaving comments everywhere and file a complaint, didn't have a very good service with Norton.