Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Houston, Texas, Zurvita is a nutritional supplements company in the multi-level marketing industry.

Zurvita, whose mission is "to help and empower people from all walks of life to become the best version of themselves," operates in seven countries: the United States, Australia, Canada, Puerto Rico, Germany, the Dominican Republic, and the United Kingdom.

#1 Forever Living chevron_right
4.8
#2 Shaklee chevron_right
4.9
#3 doTERRA chevron_right

The Good

• Product Line
  • 20 Percent Commission
  • Three Ways to Join

Product Line

Zurvita offers five main nutritional supplements products. Its Zeal Wellness Blend is a protein and multivitamin powdered mix that also helps to boost energy. Zurvita also has a weight management line that consists of a multivitamin formula, protein shake, thermogenic fat burner, and herbal and probiotic cleanse.

20 Percent Commission

Independent consultants have the ability to earn 20 percent commissions on retail product sales. Zurvita also offers numerous other financial incentives and bonuses through its unilevel compensation plan. Preferred customers receive 15 percent discounts on the retail price when they purchase products.

Three Ways to Join

Zurvita offers three ways for consumers to join the company's business opportunity.

At $69.95, the Wellness Pak is the least expensive option. This plan includes the autoship of one canister of Zeal on a monthly basis and 15 percent commissions on retail sales of Health Plus and Zeal.

The second option is the Quick Start Pak, which costs $199.95.

This package includes a canister and two cases of 24 single-serve bottles of Zeal. Purchasers also qualify to receive a minimum 15 percent commission on retails sales of Health Plus and Zeal, plus receive the first month of the contents contained in the Wellness Pak for free.

The final option is the Builders Pak, which is priced at $499. This package includes five canisters and three cases of 24 single-serve bottles of Zeal.

Purchasers automatically qualify to receive 25 percent monthly residual commissions on retail sales of Zeal and Health Plus, as well as receive the rank of Managing Consultant. One month's supply of Wellness Pak contents is also included in the price of this package.

The Bad

• Refund Policy
  • Potential Side Effects
  • Religious Aspects
  • Little Training

Refund Policy

According to Zurvita's corporate website, the company offers a money back guarantee. However, the guarantee is very limited and appears to only cover first-time Zeal Wellness Canister orders for 30 days.

Potential Side Effects

Zurvita's products contain caffeine, which may make some customers feel "jittery." Other reported potential side effects include nausea, vomiting, and spikes in blood pressure.

Religious Aspects

Some individuals are uncomfortable with the religious aspect of Zurvita's business operations. The company states on its corporate website that part of its mission is "to create a company that glorifies God."

Additionally, the company's founder states that he "wears his Christianity on his sleeve." Individuals who are uncomfortable with mixing business and religion may want to seek out an alternative business opportunity.

Little Training

Zurvita does not appear to offer its distributors much in the way of business training and support. This is discouraging because individuals without a strong sales and marketing background may struggle to find success in the multi-level marketing industry.

Distributors who do not have experience in these areas may choose to pursue additional business training and education on their own.

The Bottom Line

Zurvita is a health and wellness company with over eight years of experience. There are three different starter packages available, which range from $69.95 to $499. Distributors are eligible to earn 20 percent commissions on product sales, as well as other incentives and bonuses through the company's unilevel compensation plan.

Preferred customers are eligible for a 15 percent discount on product purchases. However, there are potential negative side effects that may be experienced as a result of using Zurvita products. Additionally, the company provides little sales and marketing training to its independent distributors.

View Best Multi-Level Marketing Companies

Cecilia
January 17th, 2018 Dallas, TX DETAILS

I love this product Zeal! This is the best product I have ever taken. I noticed alot of change in my energy and saw that it helped no only myself but my whole family!! Our family company's vision and now we are consultants in Zurvita. We love this product and love the company! I highly recommend this to everyone.

Luis Maldonado
September 29th, 2017 Orange, CA

The product is great! I love taking it every month. I have more energy and honestly feel awesome. I would like to see more training more independent reps.

Leslie Roldan
July 13th, 2017 Los Angeles, CA

This is my first time trying it i took it at 9:45 and at 11:15 i noticed a lot of difference suffering of depression and anxiety for years and ulcers and i feel much better right now

Jim A.
April 13th, 2017 Canoga Park, CA

Everything was fine, liked the product, nice people face to face. Until I decided I didn't want it anymore, then the tides turned. I called Customer Service and the nice tone turned menacing when I said I wanted to stop. "You realize this will cancel your account and you won't be able to get anything more" and "We ARE going to tell your consultant." Really? You're going to try to shame me into staying by "threatening to go to Mommy if I leave?" When I shared this with my friend who had introduced me, she was mortified. A few months later a Zurvita box shows up on my doorstep, and a nearly $80 charge on my credit card. They were sending me product again. I called yet again to cancel and the same condescending tone and "we're going to tell your consultant on you" rhetoric continued. They would provide a refund but hold back shipping costs -- no, you sent me something I didn't order so you're going to refund the whole amount or I'm going to my bank to challenge the charge. The CSR put me on hold to speak with a manager. "Great news, we're going to go against our own policy and grant you this one time exception and refund the shipping." Oh goodie, they're doing me a favor. Whatever. They said to do a "Return to Sender" on the box, drop it at the post office, which was done, but it took some time before the refund appeared (including shipping). None of the promised confirming emails. I'm hoping this is the end of my poor experience with Zurvita. Never again, no matter how good the product actually is. A simple "We're sorry it didn't work out for you, but please keep us in mind should you want to come back. Thank you for your purchases, if there is anything we can do, or questions to answer, feel free to call or to contact your consultant." Something along those lines would have ended it amicably and I wouldn't feel the need to put a warning email on the Internet.

Robert C. Moore, Sr.
March 16th, 2017

The best experience I've had with a direct selling company. Products work. I've lost over 30 lbs.

Kell Edwards
December 2nd, 2016

I have been taking zeal and have noticed my depression seems to be manageable and I have more energy. It is sti early to see long term but I have noticed a difference so far.

Cynthia merlos
October 10th, 2016 Chula Vista, CA

So far, this is the best product I have tried where you feel the effects within minutes of taking it. It's also good that no consumer is subject to a contract.

Wendy Collins Smith
March 23rd, 2016 Arlington, TX

This Zeal product beats every single thing I've tried. Our food system in America is broken and Zeal helps repair what is missing. I am so very thankful for my friend saying hey, try this! Thank you Zurvita!

Brenda
March 19th, 2016

Excellent product and company. Easy to work with product is fabulous

Franco Carlos
March 19th, 2016

I have good results taking the zeal and weight loss management .. No issue with the company. It's keeping me healthy

Jeremiah VanWagner
February 24th, 2016 San Antonio, TX

This product is amazing after using for a week, I noticed clearer thinking, a better ability to focus, and more energy.

Franklin Jarvis
January 21st, 2016 Little Elm, TX

I have been on product and a consultant now 5 years, best company and customer service is the best, and getting better. This product has changed our lives so thankful to Zurvita.

Benny Summers
October 19th, 2015 MO

Great product with good price... Over a year of use with great results