Young Living Essential Oils

Young Living Essential Oils Logo

Young Living Essential Oils

verified
8 Percent Starting Commission and Various Member Perks

Young Living Essential Oils is a multi-level marketing company that was founded by Donald Gary Young in 1993.  Young Living products include an array of Young Living essential oil, the young living home diffuser, Slique Essence products, Savvy Minerals, and other personal health and essential oil-based products.

Young Living Essential Oils has one of the largest farm networks in the direct sales industry. Young Living's Seed to Seal farms are located in seven locations throughout the world, including Idaho, Utah, Ecuador, Peru, France, and Oman. The farms select the highest quality seeds to use, plant and cultivate the seed, distill, test, and package the product for Young Living Essential Oils.

View Best Multi-Level Marketing Companies

The Good

• Commission Rates
  • Tiered Starter Packages
  • Membership Perks

Commission Rates

Young Living Essential Oils sells at retail level pricing (which is 24 percent higher than wholesale pricing) for customers that do not purchase its Premium Starter Kit. Distributors then get to keep the difference between the retail and wholesale pricing, plus an 8 percent commission on the first tier.

If a new customer does purchase a Premium Starter Kit, they are able to purchase products at the wholesale price and the distributor receives a one-time new customer commission of $25, plus the 8 percent commission on the first tier orders placed. Distributors are able to earn free product based on their own orders placed every month, plus additional bonuses such as cash. An additional commission can be earned if the distributor has reached higher levels with more than one tier.

Tiered Starter Packages

We like that Young Living offers different "tiers" of starter packages. There are also add-ons to each package that increases your ability to sell, as well as your product range. The basic starter kits are priced as follows:

• Basic Starter: $40
  • Basic Starter Plus: $75
  • Premium: $160

The kits all contain basic starter resources, such as business cards, brochures, and other print resources educating consumers on the product offerings available through Young Living. The Premium Kit contains several 5-ml samples to demonstrate to potential customers. Also, the add-ons contain samples of health products and other fragrances.

Membership Perks

Such with many MLM companies, members not only receive added benefits but have a business opportunity as well. The company offers the following perks to its membership base:

• Generous Compensation for new and seasoned distributors in its sales network.
  • Wholesale Pricing: Distributors save 24 percent when they sell Young Living products at retail prices.
  • Essential Rewards and Exclusive Experiences: When enrolled in the Essential Rewards program, a Young Living Distributor can earn as much as 20 percent on each order placed. Also, the Exclusive Experiences are programs aimed at building dealers up, especially the International Grand Convention and visits to Young Living Essential farms.
  • Support: Through the Young Living Community, new distributors are able to get training and support from leaders in their sales networks.

The Bad

• Legal Issues
  • Expensive Products
  • Low Commissions

Legal Issues

Allegedly, chemist Robert Pappas has also claimed in a court deposition that Young Living occasionally uses synthetic chemicals in some of their "organic" products. Because of this, we have some concerns about the efficacy of products that Young Living Essential Oil carries.

This is a claim that disputes their product labels, website advertising, and Seed to Seal farm paradigm. Young Living has also received some heat from the FDA. In 2014, the FDA warned Young Living against claiming that its products could be used as a possible cure or treatment for Ebola.

Also in 2014, the FDA warned Young Living against advertising its products in a manner that might cause their products to be used as drugs.

Expensive Products

We also have concerns about the prices of products that are listed on their website. We reviewed some of their oil singles and found that the Bergamot essential oil is priced at $35.43 for a 15-ml bottle. For consumers, we felt that this represented a significant price markup.

Low Commissions

Distributors are not always guaranteed a return on their investment for an order. There is a 24 percent discount on items that are ordered for the distributor. However, there is only an eight percent commission available for each product sold. There are additional commissions available, but these kick in after a distributor has significantly expanded their sales network.

The Bottom Line

We recommend Young Living Essential Oils for new distributors. Overall, here is what we liked:

• The different tiers of starter kits and add-ons make it easy for a new distributor to enter the marketplace. There are different premiere starting kits that allow the distributor to customize for their market. We liked the military base premium starter kit, which has oils customized for those serving at home or abroad.
  • We like that the compensation plan has lead generation built into it. Often times, lead generation is not extensively built into the compensation plan with other multi-level marketing companies. With Young Living Essential Oils, we found that distributors who had built a solid sales network were compensated for the leads they generated.
  • The website for the Seed to Seal farm program gave us detailed information about how Young Living Essential Oils plans, plants, and packages their products.

We had some concerns about Young Living Essential Oils:

• In a lawsuit, a chemist had provided a deposition that some Young Living Essential Oils products contained synthetic products when they were labeled as being completely "organic."
  • While lead generation was deliberately built into compensation, we feel that new distributors might have a hard time generating leads while balancing their sales responsibilities.
  • We feel the compensation could be a little bit more. At 8 percent, a distributor has to sell a lot of products to get a livable wage per month off of their sales efforts.
  • Overall, the reviews at Glassdoor indicated that farm employees with Young Living Essential Oils were not always treated that well. Young Living Essential Oils could do more to help their farm employees, the core of their production infrastructure.

View Best Multi-Level Marketing Companies

3.7

n
January 14th, 2019 West Hollywood, CA DETAILS

Horrible company, the worse i ever had to deal with. TTheir website is not supported by firefox, difficult to order or create an account. Tried to create - did not work, because i didn't want to be distributor and just order a la cart. then called them, 3 different people tried to create account, unsuccessful, took the order - found out later they never placed it or charged, so waited for nothing. Called again - so the rep started to create account again, after 1 hr on the phone he assured he placed my order and give me order conf #. 3 weeks later - the order did not arrive, never placed, and can't log in into account to check with all the login/password created. Called again - so they told me i had to email customer service - did that - they replied with questions what is my selling lifestyle when i created a non- distributor account, but still not able to log in to check on order or anything. The worst seller of all times!!! Shame on the owners to operate business like that!

Chris
December 31st, 2018 Grand Rapids, MI DETAILS

I ordered a kit on 12/6/18, still have not received. I called customer service, person answering phone was not able to help and discounted call after holding 20 mins for supervisor. Called again, held 15 mins, was told order is on back order with no estimated ship date. I wanted to cancel order, that is not an option, no way to remove my order from back order list. The order will need to ship, call them for return label, lug it to Fedex and wait for refund. This company has no customer service or technology to provide it. Will never do business with them again!

Stephanie S
October 19th, 2018 Lake Saint Louis, MO DETAILS

These oils are amazing! I’ve used many oils in the past that are on the market, & YL are the only ones that seem to work. I also love the fact that they have a body care, supplement, kids line, men’s line & even cleaning products line. They even offer 10% back for the first 3 months you sign up with them. After that you get 20% back then after being a rewards member, you get 24% back. Hello, Target definitely doesn’t give you that much back! I will always be a loyal true customer to young living. Their customer service is also super efficient.

Laura B
October 17th, 2018 Carlsbad, CA DETAILS

I was a green lifestyle blogger and was pretty skeptical of MLMs but YL has convinced me. To start I've found the quality of the oils to be amazing; better than any other brand I tried. Their philanthropic work and the way they give back through the foundation is great - they are amazing stewards of the donated dollars and cover administrative costs themselves. They went through a few years of rapid growth where sometimes you would get a newbie on customer service, but in general, CS is AMAZING at working with people to answer their questions. The new YLGO is a vast improvement for shipping. Overall very happy.

Wendy LaVergne
September 12th, 2018 Spring, TX DETAILS

Products are very expensive. The diffusers are loud, as the making a very noticeable humming sound from their fan. Dealing with customer service is difficult and not resolved in a timely matter. It takes many back and forth emails to get anything resolved.

Nikki
August 20th, 2018 Bay City, MI DETAILS

I was skeptical of the effectiveness of oils, but no longer! I love getting to use these products. They aren’t cheap, but compared to poor health for my family, it’s a great day. I see a lot of people saying shipping is slow, Amazon conditioned me for fast shipping, so yes, I hate the wait to get stuff too, but whenever I’ve had issues with an order, customer service has been beyond reproach and so helpful. I don’t really sell this product so much as use it myself because of my love for it now. Also, there are tons of online resources/help for how to use each oil, so I never feel confused about what/how to use oils.

Camille Sutton
July 27th, 2018 Seattle, WA DETAILS

The product quality is amazing, the variety of products is consistently growing. The main complaint I have read here is about the shipping. Since the opening of a 2nd wearhouse fir North America, shipping times have greatly improved. There will of course still be delays near the holidays, but the company has shown an absolute dedication to improving the customer experience. Top tier products are definitely worth a few days wait!

LM
June 18th, 2018 Buffalo, NY DETAILS

I have been using Young Living for years now, ordering each month. This month I needed an order to come in a rush, so I paid a large amount extra for 2 day shipping. Didn't realize 2 day shipping means 7 day shipping. I tried to cancel the order but was told I was not able to the day after it was ordered, I was told it should be there in time. Customer service at Young Living is very sad. They do not care, told me its not their problem.

Kimberly Borias
April 18th, 2018 Woodridge, IL DETAILS

I agree in regards to shipping I paid extra to have it delivered early and still I received it quite late . When I did receive the oil’s I received no instructions on how to use any these oil‘s or anything that I received in my box. How does a company send something out to a customer but , not instruct them on how to properly use something ?! I also find that the oil’s smell incredibly artificial especially the lavender . The diffuser which is quite expensive is also a cheap piece of plastic ! This is definitely one purchase that I regret making . I will never buy from them ever again .

Magdalena Pieloch
February 1st, 2018 Addison, IL DETAILS

Young Living essential oils are the best

Sherri
January 9th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

I have been using Young Living products for 2 years now. I love the health benefits and am working towards a chemical free home. Shipping is a little slow during the busy times but they are working as quickly as possible to improve things. I love the Essential Rewards program. I am required to purchase 50 pv to stay on ER and get 25% back on every purchase. I have never had a bad reaction to one of the oils like I did with other brands that claim to be pure. The charity work done by the foundation is amazing. Customer service has always been top notch. I feel as if I'm speaking with a friend and my issues are handled quickly. I can't say enough good about this company!

Nicole Williams
January 8th, 2018 DETAILS

Amazing the oils are the best around I've tried many but young living has my vote

Lily Belanger
January 8th, 2018 DETAILS

I have been purchasing Young Living for just under two years and I adore this company. Nobody else has Seed to Seal and you can truly smell the difference in quality of oils. I'd like to address some concerns from a few, misinformed, reviewers. 1. You CAN change your months (Essential rewards) ship date each month. It's one of the perks of the program. You can also change that order monthly. 2. No other company has an entire line dedicated to internal usage so comparing it to another company's pricing doesn't work. Those bottles are smaller, yes, but the price reflects the smaller bottle. No other company follows FDA labeling guidelines for oils and has separate oils for internal use only. 3. Customer service at YL is phenomenal. Yes, during the holidays there can be a wait (just like any customer service call center across the nation gets busy during the holidays). But if you're live chatting online it tells you in the bottom corner what number you are in line. Young Living customer service does whatever it takes to make something right for you. They are great. As for shipping, Young Living isn't amazon. They only have one distribution center but they know this isn't enough and not an excuse and are working on solutions so that this never happens again. Outside the holidays...I've never had a shipment arrive late. You get to pick your own shipping method and my orders always arrive within the parameters given by YL (7-10 business days for standard shipping). You also have to keep in mind that orders take 1-2 business days to process before being shipped. So that's in addition to the estimated length of shipping. 4. There is NO MINIMUM PURCHASE TO KEEP YOUR MEMBERSHIP! Monthly ordering is an OPTIONAL program and it is not required for your 24% discount to stay active! Yes the monthly minimum for essential rewards is 50PV but that's the minimum to stay on the loyalty program, not to keep your discount. 5. All Young Living diffusers have a one year warranty and are made with plastics that have been tested to withstand the potency of our oils. If you have a problem with your diffuser, contact Young Living. More things I love about YL? -Essential rewards lets you earn up to 25% back on your monthly orders...can't do that at target! -We have so much MORE than oils! Cleaning products, personal care products, a baby line, supplements and even makeup. It makes ditching the toxins in your home so easy! - We are the only essential oils company with over the counter products like our cool azul pain cream and cough drops. We are also the only oils company that can make claims about some of our products like our sunscreen and diaper rash cream. That comes from working with the FDA and developing natural products within their guidelines. The bottom line is this: Young Living is an incredible company with incredible products. They follow FDA laws and regualtions regarding compliantly discussing their products and making product claims. Their oils are the highest quality possible. I feel like these reviews come from people who were misinformed. If you feel something isn't right (ie having to buy $50 each month to keep your wholesale discount) then CALL YOUNG LIVING AND ASK! If your sponsor and enroller is giving you incorrect information please consider asking the company themselves before leaving a scathing review. Again, our customer service is the best and now that the holidays are over the wait on both the customer service line and live chat is minimum (if any wait at all) I hope that helps!!

Lis H
January 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

What makes me upset about this Company: 1 you can't change your shipment date by yourself for at least one month previously. 2 Oils that you can take Internally (Vitality) is an only 5ml bottle and too overpriced compared to other company. 3 You can't talk to anybody via chat even if is online. It takes over 1 hour of wait line. 4 Orders always get late no matter what but if it's Holidays it's worst. 5 You can't cancel your Monthly order or membership anytime. You must talk to a service customer which it's hard to reach. 6 You must spend at least 50 dollars a month to keep your membership (for the wholesale price).

Cassidy Gundersen
December 19th, 2017 Orem, UT DETAILS

If you are looking for an EO company, I would suggest looking somewhere other than an MLM. They do not offer proper training to their distributors which makes for a lot of unsafe use, including internal digestion. Young Living does not have high quality oils and they are far too expensive.

Linda Dusch
November 7th, 2017 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS

First, do not buy their diffusers as I spent $65.00 on a diffuser and it was cheap plastic that even looked and felt cheap. Next, be prepared to pay for FOUR separate sales taxes on your purchase including 7.01% sales tax on shipping. Even though I am a business, I was charged FOUR separate sales tax amounts and NONE equal the percentage charged on the total so I have no idea where they came up with these numbers. They will not let you talk to billing - you have to email back and forth which I am not going to do. After four orders I spent $42.78 in taxes on orders less than $200.00. Will NEVER do business this this company again - SCAM

Brenda Cook
November 7th, 2017 Fort Kent, ME DETAILS

Shipping is awful. I had to pay to have a $300 order deliveries and it took 18 days for it to arrive!!!!!!

Carrie
August 31st, 2017 Twin Falls, ID

We have been purchasing Young Living essential oils and essential oil-infused products like shampoo, conditioner, household cleaner, supplements, etc for our large family of 10 every month for the past 11 years. Our family's wellness is a lot better now than before we were introduced to them and better now than when we used other brands with similar products (both cheaper and more expensive). Young Living has made a huge difference in so many areas of our family's life and in the lives of so many of those we love that we will never be without Young Living.

Tonya Flynt
August 18th, 2017

I usually don't leave a (bad)review unless your have the worst service.well here I go.These people Are Ridiculous! I stopped the the vitamins because they were always out so I've started taking doTERRA's vitamins, some of my most favorite oils are never in and what has broke the straw is I ordered for my son's birthday, and they shipped them somewhere else! All I was offered was my shipping waved! Horrible and thoroughly disgusted with the whole company!

Julie Behling-Hovdal
August 10th, 2017 Saint George, UT

I first tried Young Living products in 2005, and found that they were life-changers! I have been so blessed to be a part of this company over the last 12 years. There has been insane growth in the company, and it's been amazing to see the product lines expand and product quality remain constant! I've been to a few of the farms and have been able to see the oils distilled. It's so powerful! And in 12 years, I think I had only ONE less-than-amazing customer service experience.

Kent Lockhart
July 18th, 2017

I have an order that arrived in Denver on July 16th via FedEx. I placed the order on July 6th. They tell me it won't be delivered till Monday July 24th. I paid extra for FedEx and it's taking almost 2 1/2 week to get from Utah to Denver. They told me that I can't even go pick it up early from FedEx!

Pattye Burns
July 6th, 2017

I ordered this and then had second thoughts since it was so expensive. When I called back a few hours after ordering, the customer service person claimed that she could not return my money as it has already been packaged. So, I had to wait a week for the product to be shipped, pay for return shipping, and then wait an additional 4 weeks after the page was returned to receive my money back. I think their customer service was terrible. There's no reason to keep my $200 for 7-8 weeks just in order for me change my mind.

Juli Butler
July 5th, 2017 Houston, TX

Great company with a big heart! Distributors are able to help cultivate and distill at the many farms. Millions are given to charity each year. The company is a family environment where high value is placed on the quality of their products. Several FDA approved products! I really enjoy the products and feel proud to share with others.

Tracie Simons
June 30th, 2017 Big Rapids, MI

I have been with Young Living for almost two years and have found there products have made an incredible increase in my health.

Cathy Watts
June 28th, 2017

I've been a Young Living distributor for over a year. I love the products and do feel that essential oils have enhanced my life and that Young Living is the best. However, delivery is very poor. Most of us expect to receive something we ordered in 3-4 days, maybe even faster. $6.99 is the minimum shipping charge and that can take 1-2 weeks. It doesn't matter if you order one bottle or a case, so it is not a fair shipping rate. It can take 2-3 days for them to even fill the order, sometimes longer. I've had one order never get filled and had to be cancelled and re-ordered. Overnight is not overnight and you pay a pretty penny for it. The compensation plan is not great. If you can convince someone to buy a kit you will get $50, and then 25% of their purchases for 3 months. But after that you get 8% or less. Retail sales get you 24%, but you won't sell much that way. To get a commission you have to buy at least $50 yourself each month. So, I haven't made more than I spent but one month in over a year. I have received a lot of free oils, but honestly don't know what to do with most of them. I have 5 or 6 oils I use regularly and the rest just sit in a case most of the time.

Dawn Jones
June 26th, 2017

Products have had an amazing impact on my family's health and well being. So much so that the FDA does not permit me to fully describe the benefits. I don't know what I would do without many of their products. So thankful I found them.

Abby Hardin
June 23rd, 2017 Greenfield, IN

I love YL products. I believe their oils smell and diffuse better than other brands. while there is some controversy around seed to seal, I still love thier product. the shipping however is a problem. you pay a substantial amount for 2 weeks or longer to receive your package. for the mo st spent on the product, you should receive it in a timely manner. I give YL a 10 on quality but lower on delivery.

mia fiterman
June 9th, 2017 Birmingham, AL

You too can get 6 week shipping for $9.99...my package was delivered 2X to the wrong address...because the wise people at young living thought I didn't really know where my office was. Customer service explained that they changed the city & zip...Did they try and make it right? No...of course not because they don't care! How they can survive when most companies offer free 2 day shipping is beyond me...

Christine Smith
June 5th, 2017

Love the products. However their shipping department is slow and incompetent. Shipping costs are high and even if you pay for fast shipping it still takes them 2-4 days to just box and ship order. We are paying for premier products at a premier price...premier service would be nice. Very disappointing and disrespectful, specially for those of us who order every month.

Shana Eddy
June 2nd, 2017 Rochester, NY

"D" Gary Young is not a Dr. It stands for his first name, David. He is also not an aromoatherapist. He was also charged in the murder of his 1st born. Many of these oils are told to be ingested. You should NEVER INGEST A NON-DILUTED OIL. Most essential oils are not safe for children either. Their products claim that they are family friendly and safe for pets. WRONG! Do your research before Muli-Leveling Marketing / Pyramid Scheme Companies!!!

Nilza Wangmo
May 11th, 2017

Essential oils that work wonders! Absolutely customer-oriented, couldn't find a better company to be a part of! Thank you, Gary and Mary, for making the world a better place!

Robert Steppe
May 8th, 2017

My wife had an infected toe and we were going to visit the doctor to have the affected area lanced to release the puss and swelling. My daughter Natalie D'Damo, is a YL agent in Calgary, and she advised us to try using THIEVES OIL before we visit the doctor. I applied the concentrated oil 3 times during the day, and that evening I put a cotton swab with the oil on and covered it with a band aid, as suggested by my daughter. The next morning I removed the band aid and I was absolutely amazed that the affected skin and puss came off on the cotton swab and the affected area was clean and healthy. I have always been sceptical of "the healing power" of oils, but now I am convinced that there is definite merit and proof that these oils, used in the correct application and circumstances, are absolutely amazing.

jessica carpenter
April 10th, 2017 Madison, WI

I love YL! Everything about them. I do have to staye that your review is faulse. As a distributor, I have not read on any of their lables about anything being "organic" however, they do not use pesticides and they hand weed their farms. Starting out as a YL distributor, my first paycheck was almost $250 for just 1 month. Aside from the 8% commision and $25 sign on bonus for kit salse, they do offer very nice bonuses in addition to free product worth as much as $300+. I have absolutely no complaints about this company and trust them 100%. I love everything about YL!

samala robinson
January 10th, 2017

Best company ever, best products ever.. Thank you so much Gary and Many..

Vickie Washburn
January 4th, 2017 Owasso, OK

Exceptional Products, and although they went thru some growing pains which caused some customer service issues (double growth in a year), they have actively worked to improve that and have. There are training opportunities all over the world almost daily and via the internet by not only Young Living Leadership but Young Living staff.

Jenn
November 14th, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE Everything about this company. They never stop striving to be the best and improve their standards in every aspect of the company

Shana Ruiz
November 11th, 2016 Orlando, FL

I love Young Living. It has change my family and has helped us take control of our health. The customer service team is awesome and I love that I am not constantly being sold to or asked to sell to others. I just use my oils and share my experience.

George Buddy Black
October 11th, 2016

If you want the best, highest quality essential oils, supplements and compensation plan its right here, Young Living sets the bar and all others must follow. We have enjoyed everything about this company for over 3 yrs no complaints from us! As a soil scientist and chemist I applaud Young Living for setting such high standards on all of our farms. We know exactly where and when our oils are grown and harvested and distilled. No other company has that quality!

Julie Zerwin Dean
September 26th, 2016 Keller, TX

I have been using YL essential oils for 3 years and am very pleased with them. My husband is a firm believer too. When I signed up as a distributor, I was given a reference book and plenty of information on the oils. There is so much support from other distributors as well. I don't do it as a business but am enrolled in the Essential Rewards program. I only need to order $50 of product a month and I earn 25% in points to use for free product. I know women who earn anywhere from millions to extra cash for crafting. It is absolutely worth the investment!

Faith
September 7th, 2016 Valparaiso, IN

In order for anyone to receive a paycheck from Young Living, we must buy their products every month before they even sent cut us a check. They have this program which we sign up for call Essential Rewards Program, we must summit a automatic order once a month. Also on top of that we must summit a 50pv in a quick order also. So with both combine I will give Mr. Young, about $200 to $500 a month. And then I can get my little paycheck.

Amy Cowen
August 9th, 2016 Mckinney, TX

I have been using Young Living essential oils for over 2.5 years now. I have always been impressed by their unmatched standards when it comes to quality and purity of their essential oils. I have also been impressed with the many other products that they carry: supplements, household cleaners, non-toxic shampoo, conditioner, soaps etc. Young Living products are a part of my every day life and I am comfortable using them on my family. So grateful for this company and their standards, their amazing customer service and their dedication to their consumers. *To those who are concerned about it being an MLM, that's crazy. MLMs take away the marketing cost and gives that to their distributors. Many moms are able to stay home because of MLMs. Many families can actually make a living through MLMs!

Lauren Andrews
July 11th, 2016 Montpelier, VT

As an RN/Aromatherapist I do not use YL oils...informed professionals don't go near MLMs. I can't speak to quality directly because I would never use them, but there has been evidence of oil adulteration (cinnamon bark) and legal testimony to that effect by a chemist who had worked for them. I also object to their marketing tactics..."therapeutic grade" "certified pure therapeutic grade"...there is no formal grading system of oils. These are made up marketing terms meant to manipulate buyers into believing the oils are of higher quality, therefore making it easier to for buyers to rationalize spending big bucks on them. There is a real cult mentality to this MLM, too. If you challenge them, distributors can get defensive and actually shun peers who question the rhetoric, they are discouraged from getting education beyond the MLM... I have actually heard some refer to their leader as a "god"...yikes.

April Popham
June 23rd, 2016 Jasper, GA

I have been using Young Living oils for almost 2 years. They have great customer service. Everyone I have ever talked to (less than 5 times) has been super nice. The product is great! I have never had an issue with delivery or anything. I love that their premium starter kits come with diffusers!

Ondrej
June 13th, 2016

I want the best, here i have it

Penny
April 25th, 2016 Wahpeton, ND

I love my young living oils and won't go near any other company. I think it is good to remember that no company is perfect and when you look for flaws you will find them.

Heather
April 21st, 2016 Stuart, FL

I love this company and love their products. They offer a really wide line of essential oils and some great blends,and I really like their cleaning products as well.

Laura Elliott
March 19th, 2016

Love their products and have been so beneficial to me!

Ashley
February 24th, 2016 Richmond, VA

Love the products, the ease of signing up and the customer service is amazing! I use my oils everyday and share then with everyone. The oils are amazing quality, and smell great. Love the company!

Marie
January 18th, 2016 Rossford, OH

Loved the products and enjoyed the results from them. I could not find results with any other company like I found with Young Living and I admit I'm cheap, so was looking for the best deal for what I got. Yes it may cost more, but in the end it truly was the best deal for the money, when you are talking quality results!

Anneliese Flint
January 8th, 2016 Keller, TX

The products Work. They are amazing! The company is open and honest with their processes. Where else can you visit, and work, on a MLM's farm? Our team offers training for anyone wanting to grow a business, yet there is NEVER any pressure to sell. Absolutely no monthly minimum requirement to remain a wholesale customer. I make way more then what I need to purchase as much oils and supplements to support my families health and wellness, then I need. These products are EASY to sell. Everyone wants to be healthy and like I said before, these products work.