Valentus is a nutritional supplements company in the multi-level marketing industry that features a weight loss management coffee product in the form of dispenser sticks that can be added to and mixed with water. The company's mission is "to create a company, a product line, and an opportunity built on a foundation of integrity."

#1 Forever Living chevron_right
4.8
#2 Shaklee chevron_right
4.9
#3 doTERRA chevron_right

The Good

• Natural Products
  • Travel Sizes
  • Business Tools
  • Commission
  • Lead Generation System

Natural Products

Valentus products contain only four grams of sugar, are all-natural, and are free from chemicals and other harmful ingredients. Valentus claims that its product line helps increase mental focus and alertness and elevates overall mood.

Travel Sizes

The company's nutraceutical products come in easy-to-carry travel packs and can be purchased in individual boxes or as a complete set.

Business Tools

Upon signing up, Valentus offers its distributors a sponsor, business tools, and step-by-step training to help them get their new business off the ground.

Commission

Distributors have the ability to receive 25 percent commissions on product sales, as well as several other financial incentives.

Lead Generation System

The founder of Valentus uses his contact list, which he has developed over time as a successful eBay seller, to produce qualified sales leads and share them with distributors. No other multi-level marketing companies are known to provide this type of system for their distributors.

The Bad

• High Startup Cost
  • Newer Company
  • Qualifications
  • No Sales or Marketing Training

High Startup Cost

The cost to join Valentus as an independent distributor is between $59.95 and $499.95, depending on which product pack is purchased. The company also charges a one-time $20 activation fee, but there is no annual renewal fee.

Newer Company

Founded in 2014, Valentus is new to the multi-level marketing industry and has yet to prove itself as a reliable, financially stable company.

Qualifications

Valentus distributors must maintain a 50 BV minimum each month in order to qualify for commissions. Additionally, only distributors who purchase product packs higher than the Ruby level receive access to the lead generation system.

No Sales or Marketing Training

Valentus does not provide its distributors with advanced sales and marketing training. New distributors without backgrounds in these areas may want to pursue additional training on their own or consider alternative opportunities.

The Bottom Line

Valentus is a multi-level marketing company that produces all-natural nutritional supplements. Distributors can receive 25 percent commissions and have access to business tools and a unique lead generation system. However, the upfront cost to join the business opportunity is relatively high. Additionally, Valentus does not provide advanced sales and marketing training and requires its distributors to maintain a 50 BV minimum each month.

View Best Multi-Level Marketing Companies

3.4

TruthTelling
September 25th, 2019 Minneapolis, MN DETAILS

Awesome products! Truly Amazing Products! Buy the products from a poor distributor, maybe they will get an initial commission, but that is it. Future commissions on resales are not apparent. No phone number to call, they have such amazing products that they are out? Maybe. Or is it something else? Too soon to tell. While they are an MLM, it might be worth the initial start bonus commissions but do not be surprised if their renewal commissions are out of whack.

Joan Parsons
September 23rd, 2019 DETAILS

Valentus has added new products that are amazing. They were formulated by a Dr, who has twice been nominated for a Nobel Prize. Emulin took me from a wheelchair to a walker to a cane to walking only on my own two legs. Emulin does not cure any disease but removes inflammation from your body so that your body can heal itself. It is a new day for Valentus!!!!

Marvin
September 17th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

First of all my wife is distributing this product. I love her so much but I notice different. When she her 2 weeks lost 7 lbs and she was happy. She has no health issues and sudden she goes to the gym. All her friends and coworkers start buying from her and money is there. After 2 month she gain 14 lbs and shes depressed and moody. Untill now she goes to gym and work harder so she can prove her business VALENTUS COFFEE. Many of her friends coworkers ask for there refund cause it's not working as what they were told. My wife have no clue what shes selling only what the advertising benefits cons and people believe it. Like I said money is great in beginning. We have to eat all the lost refund cause I fill bad to people work hard for there money, this is just a business that don't work to most does to someone. If your starting g to be a distributor pls do your family and your self??????

Lorrie B
August 20th, 2019 Canton, OH

A Facebook friend referred me to Valentus SlimRoast Optimum Coffee to help curb my cravings. I was in the middle of a weightloss program and plateued. As soon as I started drinking the coffee, my cravings ended!! And I’ve lost 4lbs since August 2nd. My weightloss is back on track and I’m drinking the coffee every morning before breakfast. Best product out there!! Don’t let the naysayers tell you otherwise!! I believe in the product and the company!! I love Valentus!!

Michelle
August 20th, 2019 Crockett, CA DETAILS

Very disappointed! Please ready my honest review !I got the business builder package but it’s really hard to sell the product because it’s so expensive and recruiting another person is the worst part! Don’t waste your time and Money on this product or even joining the business. It’s not worth it! I ended up consuming all the products ( coffee, slim roast chocolate drink, prevail carb burner am and pm, Keto creamer, and prevail trim) coz it’s very pricey. Honestly, I gained 9 lbs after consuming the products in 2 months. Most likely the reason why I wasn’t able to sell the product coz my friends noticed I gained weight. My previous weight is 150 and I’m now at 159.2. When I first tried the 6 single packs, I noticed I lost 2 lbs in a week and that’s the reason why I decided to purchase the business pack for $622 tax included. But as soon as I tried my own product, I noticed it didn’t worked the same. I am very disappointed, but I still continue to consume my products up to now and some I just gave it away! Maybe it will work for them. But for people who’s thinking to join this business, please do yourself a favor. Just save your money or spend your money to your family. I realized there really is no short cut to lose weight. Just eat food high in alkaline like vegetables, nuts and fruits and probably 30 mins of walking to lose weight naturally. This is my honest opinion. My intention is to help people to make the right decision to spend your money wisely. I wish I knew this earlier. You’re welcome!!

David Wheeler
July 29th, 2019 Clemmons, NC DETAILS

You won’t find a better company than Valentus. CEO Dave J, has put together a culture that’s more like a family. Everyone helping each other to reach the next level in their business. As far as the products being delivered, I placed an order on Thursday and received it on Monday.

Doug
April 25th, 2019 Milwaukee, WI DETAILS

I’ve found the products to be exceptional. My wife lost 40.5 lbs. and I’ve lost 19.

Mark
March 15th, 2019 DETAILS

Valentus has been a great new company to be a part of. The products perform as they should. I have lost quite a bit of weight and becoming a distributor has proven to be more profitable than any other MLM I have been a distributor for.

Nadia Dedekind
March 4th, 2019 DETAILS

Amazing company & products. No other products have ever worked this effectively for me. One can become a Pre-Enrollee for free or once off 20$ start up fee.

Miss L Watts
December 18th, 2018 DETAILS

100% Has changed my for the better! It's done remarkable work on my body/health and Bank account. I have been accumulating earnings that I never knew of... All sitting there waiting for me to take the plunge and invest. I get paid every week from dual team bonuses. That's just the beginning..

amy j greenfield
November 29th, 2018 Pompano Beach, FL DETAILS

The products are very effective and a couple of them are incredibly and immediately effective. They are super easy to use and they have an unbelievable sampling program that makes it easy to get your investment right back. They pay every Friday like clockwork. They have put new systems into place to make it easy for the new person to win. They have a unique culture where everyone seems to really care about each other and work together, not in competition. I believe Valentus is here to stay and going to be a gamechanger in the industry. Customer service is now top notch too! They always get back to me within a couple of hours and are always very helpful and pleasant.

Norman Pilossof
June 20th, 2018 DETAILS

Valentus with the launch of their new coffee Slimroast Optimum is going to explode as a Network Marketing. The company is great to be a part of and some of the biggest name in Network Marketing have joined Valentus. The health benefits to me have been amazing - Weightloss, Sleep better, Increased Energy, Relief of Arthritis pain, lower Blood pressure etc.

Valerie Campbell
March 13th, 2018 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

I have made a complete 180 with these products! I lost 30 pounds and NEVER GAINED IT BACK. Only 1% of people who lose weight keep it off, and I am one! I am a singer, and I along with 2 of my fans who use the products faithfully were looking svelte and vibrant. People couldn't help but notice. We are walking advertisements. Best thing that ever happened to me!

Elle
February 8th, 2018 DETAILS

Overpriced. So much hype about the benefits.. never experienced one. Do your research., less expensive ways to better your health.

Sam
December 29th, 2017 DETAILS

Great products that work! value for money I found as a loyal customer, then when the products were available to buy for resale in the U.k I jumped on board! I’ve looked into a lot of marketing companies and Valentus pay plan is second to none the leaders in this company go above and beyond for anyone they have the best training from Networking Superstars and boasts a FREE training academy school.

Deborah Eilert
December 6th, 2017 Derby, KS DETAILS

I have lost 28 pounds so far. I feel 10 years younger! Love this stuff!

StephenLee
October 4th, 2017

The upfront is not high, end of the day you got much more commisssion and instant profit when you sell.

Michael Chase
August 25th, 2017 Kennesaw, GA

They're warehousing is horrible. I ordered two different products 8 days apart. The second order got to me before the first order by 2 days. That's horrible. They don't update their shipping info regularly and they sit around with the product ready to ship for as much as 4 days (weekdays) sometimes.

Alison Beiler
July 11th, 2017 Fayetteville, PA

Love These products, we have had so many health changes in our family from using these products for the last 6 months that it has changed our lives. My husband lost almost 20 lbs and has lost his sugar cravings that he used to have every day, my teen daughter has finally gotten relief from her migraine headaches that she suffered with for years, and her acne cleared up, and she is going to the bathroom more regular. I have lost 13 lbs, am getting toned muscles, sleep better then I ever had, have pain free menstrual cycles (which used to leave me bed ridden for 2 days), can have focus and energy every day, and do not have any more brain fog!! We couldn't be happier then what we are now!! We use several of the products for different reasons, very well put together.

Susan Grace
July 5th, 2017

Tastes absolutely vile I had a weeks trial.. 6 sachets for £15 I had to put milk and sugar in it to make ot drinkable which is defeating the object. I tried 2 sachets and asked for a refund as it was not for me but i got told i could swap for a juice which i dodmt want and only have a refund if i bought it on the website not from the rep. Well i wa not happy and my rep said she would part refund which would leVe her out of pocket so the way the company works is to leave the reps short changed and not allowing us to have a trial to see if we can tolerate the tast is a bad way to do buisness. I do not like this company and will not try any more products. They are money hungry and dont care about people as individuals

Rob Weber
June 14th, 2017

Absolutely awesome products! I have been doing the 12 in 24 program with great results. I am two weeks in and I have lost 9lbs with no real effort other than just having a coffee in the morning, trim before dinner and immune boost before I go to bed. Awesome stuff.

Sandra Gibbs
June 6th, 2017 Tulsa, OK

I have been using Valentus and have noticed a drastic change in my eating habits. However, I do need to drink 1 in the morning and 1 at noon. I don't have the jitters like with regular diet pills and I am thankful for that. I am losing weight but since I have just begun, I will have to revisit my comment at a later time. If this continues to work for me, then I have finally discovered the secret to losing weight. I now weigh 257 lbs. and am hoping to continue to lose. Also, I order my Valentus on EBAY because of the price of the coffee through their site. Way too expensive for 24 packets when 2 are needed to sustain weight loss.

Judy
May 19th, 2017

Tried the '12 in 24' products: SlimRoast, Trim and Immune. I did not lose any weight! I actually gained 3 pounds. I took it as directed. When I contacted them they tried to blame the outcome on my own body! I have no health issues; Drink lots of water, walk every day and eat healthy. I was also told I needed to take it for 90 days. None of this information was disclosed earlier as a disclaimer. No offer of refund or additional product! What an expensive and disappointing experience!

Felice Miller
May 18th, 2017 Kapolei, HI

Easy to use, life changing products that works!

Lloyd Stewart
April 24th, 2017

I've found the products do what they say on the tin and also the team extremely supportive . All in all a great working company with fantastic honest products.

Johnna Vinson
April 19th, 2017

Valentus is the worst kind of company. This is a perfect example of why MLMs have such a bad rap. They advertise a guarantee but only on the "un-opened" product....meaning any box that you open is not refundable. How can you try a product if you can't open the box? I could not find a customer support phone number anywhere! As a matter of fact, they require that you return unopened product with a tracking number. Fedex requires a phone number for shipping. Catch 22? I think so. This company is new. I'd expect some hiccups, but their deceptive guarantee and lack of customer support will tank this company sooner than later. I've seen all sorts of great before and after pictures and read many success stories, unfortunately, I did not have success. I wish all those people continued success but for me, too many red flags. I'm out.

clarissa Strickland
February 22nd, 2017

I lost half a stone in a week on the coffee

Mike Lalonde
January 30th, 2017

This company is an easy and simple opportunity for people to two key things. 1. Lose weight The catch is that if people honestly think that they can keep to old habits like eating horribly at fast food restaurants and these products are going to save them then they should keep their money and not waste their time. No diet will save bad habits. 2. Earn an income. The catch is if you dont want to treat this as a business and are not willing to put real effort in to help it succeed then again dont waste your money because no business will succeed. As for the products they do what they claim. The energy is great for a preworkout drink. The coffee is a great start to the day (no energy crash). The trim definitely helps curb the appetite. The immune boost is definitely helping my sleep. None of these products are a magic bullet that will change your world but they are definitely tools that can help you become healthier. In my opinion this company is run by honest hard working folks who truly believe in the products they have and the people who are part of the organization. This company is going to be a powerhouse in the direct selling industry.

Shirley Fodor
January 13th, 2017

I'm sad that you changed the coffee, It actually tasted better before.

Judy Helms
January 11th, 2017 Centerton, AR

I ordered the $499 pack on 11/4/2016. They billed me on the day of my order. It took 12 days to receive my product when the person I ordered from told me I would have it in 3. I tried the product exactly as instructed and did not lose one pound in a month. I emailed about doing a return and followed those instructions exactly. They give you 90 days to return your initial unopened boxes for a refund. They received my return on 1/6/2017. Verified through a tracking number per their request. I have since sent two emails with no response and no refund!!!!

Andrea Bradley
January 4th, 2017

Worst customer service ever! I live in Calgary where their warehouse is. My first order took 3 business days to get to my house. Fine I can wait 3 days. Second order took over a week. I emailed customer service because on the 3rd business day they hadn't even shipped. But they happily took my money. The response I got was our orders typially take 10-14 days to arrive. Are you kidding me? First of all you get enough product for 24 days, not a month, so your monthly order goes in every month, which leave you with three weeks and no product. There was no, I'm sorry or anything just bullshit. Now I am told upon sign up they have a 30 day empty box guarantee. Now when I go to return the product that doesn't work, I actually gained weight using it, they tell me they only accept unopened products! What a load of BS. So save yourself the expense and trouble and go with something that works like weight watchers. Valentus is actually worse than plexus!

Crystal Sjodin
December 20th, 2016

Amazing Healthy four products! Weightloss is the bonus of these products! Economical for the results!

Carl Adams
December 20th, 2016

The products work and taste good! Love the Marketing System and how easy it is to recruit. Love the Power line System for recruiting leads. Love the two wide unlimited deep dual plan that helps in getting some spill over. Love the whole system!

Gabrielle
December 8th, 2016

Hi Ive been purchasing your slim roast since September. I've spend almost 1000$ canadian since September. I loved it. I lost 8 pounds with it and I've tried everything before and it never worked for me. Never. But your slim roast did. I was talking about it to everyone. But everyone. And a lots of my friends but It too and work for them as well. But the last order. 6 boxes. Without telling me in my order that you change the taste of the slim roast, you choose to send me your new product that I didn't agreed on. NEVER!!! First. I hate coffee but your old product was good with honey. It was WORKING!!!! Second. Now it changed without show it to me in the details before buying it and in the cart. Wowow not impress Third. Now I HATE the taste seriously hate it. It taste more like coffee. Even with honey. Fourth. I gain wait since I've received the new products. 3 pounds !!!!!!! Because I'm HUNGRY with it !!!!!! So not impress. Spend 310$ canadian for 6 boxes that DOESNT WORK FOR ME ANYMORE !!!! I was going to buy your other products when I was done losing my 5 other pounds but now I don't think sooooo. I won't recommande you at all. Gabrielle

Monica and Bill King
November 22nd, 2016 Russellville, AR

Valentus does what it says it will do and the ethics of the company is.top notch.

christine price
November 14th, 2016

Amazing product and company that stands behind it. The commissions are pretty good as well - hard to lose with this company. The $499 is a lot of money BUT, it's not like you don't get a LOT of product for that money.

Doreen
September 26th, 2016 Columbus, OH

I followed this instructions of this product and in almost three weeks I have actually GAINED 4 lbs and lost NO inches. When asking the person I ordered from if there was a money back guarantee she said not from the company but she was willing to buy back my unused packets. I find it revealing that a company will not stand by it's product. And I am disgusted that I paid $60.00 for 26 days worth of coffee and GAINED WEIGHT!

louise lamb
September 26th, 2016

Firstly - It tastes awful. The claims they make are ridiculous. The people who say they have lost loads of weight actually sell the stuff as well. Surprise, Surprise. But that's multi level marketing for you. Not clinical trials on the product itself, only on the ingredients. Most of the ingredients naturally occur in coffee anyway. Save yourself some money and go to weight watchers or buy an appetite suppressant from a health food shop. This product is designed to do one thing and one thing only. Line the pockets of people who prey on our desire to lose weight. It is a scandal. There is no such thing as magic coffee.

Marc Gladstone
September 26th, 2016

Been using this product for 3 weeks only, but have already lost weight, decreased appetite, more energy! My wife's using it too and it's even regulating her blood pressure levels! Awesome!

Durango Alderson
September 13th, 2016 Wentzville, MO

MLM's are built on the strength of character and vision of the leaders at the helm. Those leaders who have joined especially the CEO and Master Distributor have a rich history of building mega organizations. The key difference here is that Dave Jordan, the CEO clearly understands what makes a field team come alive because he was one once. Once that correct corporate mindset is delivered to the field, the sales will just keep coming because all the right elements for the average person are in place. Then it is only a matter of time before this company will hit critical mass. Alignment from the top to the person just starting in the industry is the key for long sustained growth. Time will prove this out with Valentus.

Merritt Kracker
July 19th, 2016 Columbus, OH

I have been using the products for two months and love not only the weight loss, but also the extra energy and overall feeling of well being. I signed up to be a Rep and we just had our first ever Ohio leadership training event yesterday, July 16. We had a great turnout and one of the company founders flew in to lead the training. We will be having another training event in Columbus, OH, on September 16 and will be even bigger than this one. I love this company and I am making more money than I ever thought I would!

Tami Littlejohn
June 24th, 2016

I returned product and they will not refund. SCAM.

James Putt
June 17th, 2016 Carlisle, PA

I want to start by saying I am a Valentus business owner. I have been involved in network marketing for a number of years and I wanted to find something involving energy drinks. After extensive research, I found Valentus, which at the time was a brand new company. The Prevail Energy drink offered everything I was looking for! I tried it, loved it and jumped in with both feet. I STILL love the energy drink, it definitely works for me and my customers. I know the SlimRoast works and works well. It does make SOME people a little jittery due to the natural energy ingredients to boost metabolism combined with the caffeine of it being a coffee. That being said, if you read thoroughly, the website and the directions tell you this may happen with some people and recommend only using 1/2 stick if it happens to you. I don't normally throw my two cents in on things like this, but after reading some of the other reviews, I just had to. To touch on Valentus being a typical "ponzi scheme." This is 100% FALSE! A ponzi scheme has no product or service and relies only on recruiting new people to make money. Many times, what happens is people get involved in a business thinking they are going to get rich and retire in 3 months, then when that doesn't happen (and of course it's ALWAYS the company or someone else's fault) they scream "scam." Truth be told this is a BUSINESS and must be operated as such. You must get customers to make money. You can make even more money by getting people to work with/for you, which is what ANY business owner wants to do. As far as the products being too expensive. The cost of a stick of SlimRoast works out to about $2.50......about $2 LESS than your typical Starbucks order. The cost of a stick of Energy is the same, the last time I checked 5 hour energy at my local convenience store, it was $2.99. The difference? Prevail Energy is loaded with vitamins and things that are good for you and you have no crash afterward. 5 hour energy is LOADED with caffeine, so.....well you get the picture. All in all, the products are great, they have worked well for me as well as all of my customers. I still take Energy daily, I love the focus it gives me as well as my energy level is outstanding. I have been pleased with my experiences and know many others that have been as well.

Michael Randel
June 15th, 2016 Denver, CO

Horrible as a product. It is very bad for you health and doesn't work. As a company it's a typical ponzu scheme.

Deb canada
May 20th, 2016

I took all three products felt good at first one day working out turned really white wasn't sure what was going on so I cut down on coffee then I got the jetters three days after stopping all products,also got condipated even though I drunk lots of water,they say its a detox but I wasn't going to continue not sure what I reacted to but just thought I should let people know.

GLORIA STOWELL
May 6th, 2016 Nashville, TN

I LOST 12 LBS IN THE FIRST FEW WEEKS. I LOVE THE PRODUCTS, I HAVE SUCH ENERGY AND CLARITY.

Colleen
March 18th, 2016 Mesa, AZ

I did not loose the weight like it said I would. I got very anxious and had headaches from the product. I have been fighting with them sine October 2015 for a refund. I keep getting told they have refunded my credit card,but when I call my credit card company it has not been done. Now they want my pay pal account so it can be refunded to that! They will take your money Very easily but will not give you the refund like their guarantee says! Also no phone number to call only email and they do not respond back to you most of the time. People need to wake up and see this is a pyramid scheme with a energy drink product that has not been approved by the FDA yet.

Regina Birdsong
March 18th, 2016 TX

I am loving get my results one week 5 pounds ...feeling good very alert and my scale works right now!!!

Monica
February 24th, 2016 Pahrump, NV

I have used the product & for my first week I actually LOST 9 lbs. & I am a yoyo Dieter & I have Never Seen Results like these & by my second week I had lost a Total of 15lbs. & I'm still Continuing to Loose lbs. & not Inches. This SlimRoast & Trim Are Amazing Products. Thank you Valentus ;)

Kreg Hasse
February 24th, 2016 Wayne, MI

I have been using Valentus products for a few months, and they work very well. I have lost 20 lbs and feel great! Everyone that uses the product that I have signed up has also experienced rapid and easy weight loss. As with any MLM, you get out of it what you put in. I am very happy with my results so far, and so are many of my friends who have tried Valentus. The Slimroast coffee is my favorite! If you decide to try these products, you will not be disappointed. Highly recommended product!