TruVision Health is a network marketing health and wellness company based out of Draper, Utah. The company's mission is "to provide the highest quality products for health and weight management on the market and help people to change their lives through our culture and our business opportunities."

The company's annual global revenue is over $100 million. The company was founded in 2013 by Travis Martin, Derek Bailey, and Shawn Gibson. Travis Martin has 18+ years in the industry and was the previous Senior Sales Manager for Xango, and the previous owner of OceanGrown International. Derek Bailey is a marketing specialist, and Shawn Gibson is a successful businessman and investor.

Truvision is known for its supplements that claim to help consumers lose weight, regulate blood sugar, improve liver function, maintain energy levels, and more.

Read customer TruVision reviews

#1 Forever Living chevron_right
4.8
#2 Shaklee chevron_right
4.9
#3 doTERRA chevron_right

The Good

• Marketing Tactics
  • Minimal Startup Investment
  • Compensation Plan
  • Fast Shipping
  • Positive Customer Reviews

Marketing Tactics

TruVision Health features a continuously expanding range of products to help customers live a healthy lifestyle. The products are designed to help individuals lose weight, feel energized, sleep better, and more.

The company prides itself on not offering marketing tactics offered by similar competitors in the industry.

These tactics include things like luxury vacations, car bonuses, and jewelry. The company claims these things are usually offered as a dangling carrot to motivate an individual to succeed for a company's selfish gain. The TruVision health company chooses not to offer these things because they say they would not want to be treated that way.

Minimal Startup Investment

Independent distributors can choose from a range of trial kits, starter kits, or custom orders to begin selling. Kits are all priced under $200, which is the FTC recommendation for startup product investment in an MLM.

Distributors who want to begin as associates must pay the $35 enrollment fee and maintain an autoship agreement.

Compensation Plan

The compensation plan is built on a unilevel structure and 7 percent commissions are earned on the first two levels. Commissions are 6 percent on levels three and four, and 5 percent on levels beyond that down to eight levels.

The company also offers fast start bonuses, 10 percent matching bonus on personally enrolled commissions, and company bonus pool. The company offers three choices for purchasing products. The first choice allows customers to buy products at full retail price.

Preferred Customers may buy TruVision products monthly through the autoship program at 10 percent off the full purchase price. Autoship can be canceled at any time for any reason by giving the company 48 hours' notice. Wholesale Associates receive a 20 percent discount and are also a paid company representative.

Fast Shipping

Products are delivered within 3-5 business days. The company also offers expedited 2-day and overnight shipping options.

Positive Customer Reviews

Many customers seem happy with TruVision's products, particularly those who have used its pills to lose weight. However, be sure to read several weight loss reviews, understand the potency of TruVision's ingredients, and assess the risks associated with weight loss supplements before you buy TruVision products.

The Bad

• Commission Rates
  • New Company
  • Varied Product Results
  • No Income Disclosure Statement
  • FDA Issues

Commission Rates

In order to set up an account as a customer or new business venture, you need a Sponsor ID number. Independent distributors must maintain 100 PV each month in order to waive auto-ship, remain active, and qualify for bonuses.

There is no information available on how much that number costs regarding product purchases. Commission percentages are really low, and it is difficult to see how an individual can make a substantial income with the company. A $40 product sale at 7 percent commission works out to $2.81 per sale.

This means an individual would have to sell at large volumes to make a decent income.

New Company

The company is new to the industry and still unproven as to how it will stack up to major competitors. Many multi-level companies fail within the first five years and those that remain either see tremendous growth or peter out as market saturation occurs. It remains to be seen how TruVision Health will do in the future.

Varied Product Results

TruVision's supplements and essential oils purportedly promote health and wellness with natural ingredients, including alpa-lipoic acid, bitter orange, green tea extract, and raspberry ketones. The benefits of these ingredients are hotly debated, and like many dietary supplements, TruVision supplements sometimes provide more than the recommended FDA Daily Value of each ingredient. This could create adverse side effects by causing mineral and vitamin toxicities.

TruVision Health claims their supplements can manage blood pressure, promote weight loss, improve liver function, or better health, but like many dietary supplement companies, customers give varied reviews on their results. Read TruVision reviews to get a better understanding of consumer feedback, both positive and negative.

Carefully research the ingredients in TruVision products before committing to one, and understand that there is a lack of scientific consensus on the health benefits of TruVision's ingredients.

No Income Disclosure Statement

We couldn't find a publicly available income disclosure statement for TruVision. Income disclosure statements are one of the best ways for potential distributors to assess their earning opportunity with a business. Half of multi-level marketing companies provide one.

FDA Issues

The FDA has issued two warnings to TruVision.

The first was in 2015, when the FDA warned TruVision against the dietary supplement Tru Weight & Energy containing DMBA and synephrine along with caffeine. The FDA noted that this can be a dangerous combination in weight loss supplements. Tru Weight & Energy is no longer listed on TruVision's site.

In 2017, the FDA warned TruVision for improper labelling and treatment of their dietary supplements. The FDA letter included warnings against, Misbranded Dietary Supplements, Adulterated Dietary Supplements, and Unapproved New Drugs and Misbranded Drugs. TruVision supplements were being marketed as drugs with proven health benefits, containers listed improper serving sizes, and some containers failed to provide FDA-required dietary information.

The Bottom Line

TruVision is a health and wellness company whose product line focuses on weight loss, physical stamina, and energy level increases. The company is a new addition to the industry and still unproven. Distributors are offered commissions on a unilevel structure, and commission payments are relatively low when compared to similar competitors in the industry marketplace.

Other points to consider include: Independent distributors are required to maintain a monthly 100 PV standard and can earn eight levels deep from recruited team members; the company differentiates itself from its network marketing competitors by not offering marketing tactic incentives; the company's ingredients can cause potentially dangerous side effects in some consumers.

Individuals considering this health and wellness company as a potential business opportunity are encouraged to research the company carefully for themselves before choosing to invest.

View Best Multi-Level Marketing Companies

Joy Hill
October 1st, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

The combo product works really well - definitely kills your appetite. The comp plan is very straightforward and easy to understand. You can make good money here without spending hours trying to figure out the comp plan.

Sevrena Whitney
February 19th, 2019 Anoka, MN DETAILS

Horrible Customer Service Practice and Skills. Accuses the customer of not reading the Terms and Conditions but then to justify their rules and practices they do not go back and reference the Terms and Conditions they reference a zen desk that is only accessible by customer service and is not publically accessible. 3 different locations you can locate Terms and Conditions/Agreements, Returns and Refunds; all 3 are different. Uses 3rd party shippers, Does not notify in advance that they will be processing the order to accommodate changes. Unable to cancel orders, once charged they must ship. Unable to make outbound calls to their own warehouse. Must pay return shipping. Must pay a restocking fee for product/box not even opened. Not listed transparently in any of the 3 public locations that if you refuse the package in transit that it is a 20% restocking fee.

Tiffany
February 12th, 2019 Morgan City, LA DETAILS

Amazing company, affordable prices, quality SAFE products that deliver results. First product that actually corrected the issues with my body too. First company that I actually made money sharing because the products WORKED. I didn’t end up upside down in inventory and product but rather made a substantial income and get to travel more than ever. Not to mention helping others change their lives. World class company, world class opportunity! Forever grateful

Brandy
February 12th, 2019 Norwich, NY DETAILS

Lost 33 lbs and lots of inches, migraine free and has helped with my bipolar/depression

Mashelle Chambers
February 6th, 2019 Troy, TN DETAILS

After years of yo yo dieting, killing myself at the gym and taking dangerous diet pills I finally found the real thing that is actually healthy for you! These supplements are saving lives! I am healthier than I have ever been in my life. I lost 40 pounds and 23 inches naturally with no specific diet or exercise just by taking these supplements. My husband lost 51 pounds doing this as well. My mom who is a diabetic now has a normal A1C thanks to these supplements! Everyone in the world needs to be on this just for the health benefits! Not only that , I began sharing this product when people noticed my change and within a year I replaced my full time job of 18 years with this company! This company surpasses them all. They appreciate everyone and care about each and every soul they are helping!

Melissa
February 6th, 2019 Panama City, FL DETAILS

I’ve been using Truvision for 8 months and I LOVE the products. I’ve lost a total of 52 pounds and I feel amazing. No more sugar cravings and boosted energy all from natural products.

Suzanne
February 4th, 2019 DETAILS

After weighing over 200 pounds most of my adult life (I’mm 55) and trying what seems like everything out there, I finally found a safe and affordable product that actually works. In 14 months I lost 100 pounds and have kept it off! I can do things now that I couldn’t for so many years... bend over and tie my shoe, walk 10k steps a day (even jog), cross my legs, get out of bed without aches and pains, and the list goes on and on and on!!! My products arrive normally in 3 days. Customer Service can be reached via chat, text, phone or email and is always very helpful and courteous.

Michele Combs
February 4th, 2019 Rome, NY DETAILS

The products are absolutely the best I’ve ever used. I feel better than I have since I was a teenager. I’ve lost 60+ pounds in a year and can’t imagine not having them. The compensation plan is absolutely one of the best I’ve ever had. The company CEO’s are some of the most dedicated individuals I have ever met. Dedicated to your overall health both physical and financial.

Jenny clay
February 4th, 2019 Canton, SD DETAILS

These products have changed my life!! I've tried every product out there and nothing worked. By day 2 on truvision I felt amazing. I had energy and it really helped my appetite. I started to crave healthier foods, gave up soda. I've even had the privilege of meeting the formulator and the CEO'S. They have the biggest hearts. I love everything about this company and the people in it. The became family. The shipping is very fast and I've never had issues with shipping. Customer service is so sweet and kind. It's the only company I know that you can text, call or chat with. The prices are very reasonable. And they don't make you order every month in order to keep your membership. This is HUGE to me because there's times customers have an unexpected bill pop up. Thank you thank for these amazing products and loving support that Truvision Health offers.

Stephanie
February 4th, 2019 DETAILS

I saw an ad on Facebook and jumped jn!! I lost 50lbs in 5.5 months and have maintained for 15 months and counting!!!

Lisa Murphy
February 4th, 2019 Wixom, MI DETAILS

This company is amazing! They deliver on their intentions. I have lost 128 pounds gotten healthy and been taken off of many medications. This company is based on integrity and a solid foundation of business people.

Amanda Mchaney
February 4th, 2019 Rock Hill, SC DETAILS

I love my Truvision! Completely changed my health and wealth! I have personally lost over 100lbs and my husband around 50lbs! I have tried it all and this is the only thing to ever help me! As far as owning my own business... well I had never done network marketing before and always strived to stay away from those doing it. I found a love for the products and a new passion which in turn grew rapidly! My husband and I have both been able to quit our 8-5 and replaced our income plus with this amazing company! One of the best comp plans I have ever seen!

Barb
January 9th, 2019 Whiteford, MD DETAILS

2 years and I’ve lost 95 lbs able to cute back on. My inflatmation meds , my cholesterol is always great now , blood pressure is great , energy is high and appetite always suppressed. All good things to say. Love the fact at 55 I went from a size 18 to a 10.

Kelani Morin
January 2nd, 2019 Grafton, WI DETAILS

I've been incredibly happy with the products. I've lost weight (40lbs in 6 months) and feel SOOO much better than I did before starting. I noticed a difference in energy within 2 days of starting, and it got better from there. I decided to sell the products after using them for a month because of how well they worked for me. The business side has been fantastic... it's a simple program, the support has been great, and I started getting paid for sales and enrollments within the first week of signing my first customer! Very positive experience to date.

Delfina Chavez
September 17th, 2018

I bought the sample pack and into the second day I became constipated I was miserable for two days after I quit taking them. I wish I did not have this problem because Truvision did suppress my appetite and I did cut back on how much I ate. I didn't loose much since I had to quit taking them.

Bev Monahan
September 11th, 2018 Galesville, WI DETAILS

People should get their facts straight. No one is required to have a monthly autoship. And a 10% restocking fee is if you return an item. The author of this page should do an update. TruVision Health is now a thriving company with a high growth rate and many lives have been improved thanks to their high quality products. Also, FYI- improvements to customer service have been put into place and response time is now within a couple of minutes.

Patricia Barnabei
July 5th, 2018 Swarthmore, PA DETAILS

I started TruVision combo on June 3rd. I noticed a difference from the start! I decided I wanted to sell on the 3rd day of taking my TruVision Combo! I believed that it worked because I felt better, I didn't have food cravings for junk. I had more energy, & better mental clarity. This product has changed my life! I have my family taking it. I have seen my son change for the better taking this product. I will take this product for life! I love the way I feel on this with no more anxiety or depression. I believe in TruVision & Im sharing it with the World!

Larry
June 13th, 2018 Albertville, MN DETAILS

This company has products that have been life changing for me and my wife. For me personally, I have seen my arthritis, weight, energy level improve!!! We have been using the product for 8 months and feel better and better - we are both 51. We have started selling and all our customers have been raving about this product!!!!!!

Kimberly Giordano
March 1st, 2018 New Windsor, NY DETAILS

Automatic enrollment in their smart-ship program, when asked to cancel, I was told there would be a 10% re-stocking fee. In addition, the pills made me extremely sick and nauseated, Not worth the money or 45 min wait time every time you call

Paula Martin Driskill
December 18th, 2017 Springhill, LA DETAILS

Love, love Truvision Health and it products. Dave B. and team has truly put together an awesome lineup that is hard to beat

Adi Tsemah
July 11th, 2017 Advance, NC

Truvision main products are the trucontrol combo that changed mine and many of my friends' life. All the doctors I have shown the Ingridients to approved completely. I have lost all the baby weight I was carrying and back to my pre kids body at the age of 39, and I have an amazing energy all day long that allow me to be with my kids and play outside with them and run with them, which makes us all a happier family. I have more patience to everything, I smile more and feel so much better. Third party distributers may be cheaper but you don't really know ow what you are getting! Reports on fake pills, tempered capsules and old products that are sells as the new ones. Play it safe, trust your associate and they will coach you through your progress, Gove you tips and support and not leave you in the dark. I love my Truvision and been taking it for 5 months now.

Vasu Swamdari
June 7th, 2017

Product is the same on the market but just overpriced! Happier paying less and not being locked into a monthly subscription..

Heather McMillin
February 2nd, 2017

I love being an associate with truVision health. I have been able to build a business in under a year that I am now able to consider my full-time employment. The PV requirement for monthly purchase is no higher than purchasing my own use product plus about 5 trial packs which I use to advance my business. My investment is low so the money I make in the company is mine. Like any MLM it requires work to achieve success. Although the numbers may seem daunting to achieve with a product that works so amazingly as well as the ability to offer trials to people so they experience it first hand... it is very possible to achieve the goals you set for yourself. The only slight negative is the delivery time to Canada...but it really is not that much different than any other product we purchase from the US. Just takes a long time.

Cassy Sutton
February 1st, 2017

I have been an associate for TruVision for almost 6 weeks. I watched the groups and the company for about 8 months before I decided to join. I only wish I would have sooner. The products are amazing and the company is really more of a family. Even the very new associates are treated with the up most respect and appreciation. I love the reviews I get from my customers who's lives have been changed with TV.