Total Life Changes is a multi-level marketing nutritional supplement company created by Jack Fallon in 1999. Prior to 2012, the privately held company was known as SeAcai. The company's product line features skin care products, oils, teas, and liquid formulas.

According to the company's website, Total Life Changes desire to provide high natural products and to give customers the opportunity to change their socioeconomic status through a profitable binary compensation plan. The debt-free company originally began in Chesterfield, Michigan.

It recently opened another head office in 2014 in Fontana, California. The company conducts business in over 140 countries around the globe and employs over five thousand people. Its annual global revenue is currently unknown.

Potential distributors should research other top MLMs in the industry before making a final decision.

#1 Forever Living chevron_right
4.8
#2 Shaklee chevron_right
4.9
#3 doTERRA chevron_right

The Good

• Quality Products
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • High Commissions

Quality Products

The health and wellness company's flagship product is Iaso Tea which contains nine natural plant and herbal ingredients. These ingredients are persimmon leaves, holy thistle, Malva leaves, marshmallow, blessed thistle, papaya, ginger, chamomile, and myrrh. These ingredients are purported to provide numerous health benefits, including:

• Detoxifying the lungs, gallbladder, and liver
  • Relieving symptoms of indigestion and gastrointestinal distress
  • Promoting weight loss
  • Soothing inflammation
  • Improving skin health

The package for the tea displays a "Certified Organic Authentic" icon on the front. There is no further information as to what that means exactly other than the ingredients are sourced from organic farms. The weight loss benefits are maximized by following a healthy diet and exercise plan.

Money-Back Guarantee

The company's skin care line is designed to fight the effects of aging, eliminate dark circles, and repair overall vitality.

The company claims that consumers can experience radiant and younger-looking skin in as little as 30-days through daily use.

The company also features a complete nutritional supplement line to promote healthy living.

Products may be purchased individually or packaged together in kits. Total Life Changes offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee if products are returned within 30 days.

High Commissions

Independent business owners through Total Life Changes receive 50 percent commissions from product sales. Commissions are paid weekly on the hybrid binary compensation plan.

Independent business owners are also eligible to receive Fast Start Bonuses, monthly Lifestyle Bonuses, and downline commissions ranging from 10-35 percent.

There is a $20,000 binary cap. The company also offers a car bonus, check match bonus, and a variety of other financial incentives. New distributors receive their own website and are provided up to $1,500 in Lifestyle Bonus assistance as the business grows.

Distributors must achieve the rank of National Marketing Director and meet other requirements in order to achieve this assistance. Distributors who sponsor 3 people in the first month receive $60 commissions off the required autoship enrollment purchases.

No sponsoring or recruiting other team members as a Total Life Changes independent distributor is required in order to receive commissions as long as the personal autoship requirement is kept up-to-date.

The Bad

• Autoship
  • Lack of Transparency
  • Enrolled Sponsor

Autoship

Affiliates are required to maintain a monthly autoship of $40 in order to be eligible to receive commissions. The company states that there is no cost to join the business opportunity, but you must pay the $40 in order to receive commissions.

The opportunity could be better explained and pricing for the opportunity and products is not listed clearly. Product ingredients are also not listed. The company could do much better by providing more transparency regarding its products and services.

Lack of Information

The company offers a corporate expenses account and a car bonus to its independent business owners. However, there is no information available on how to qualify.

For the Corporate Expenses Account, the company only states that affiliates have the ability to earn up to $1,000 that they may spend however they wish.

For the bar bonus, the only information given is that affiliates are able to earn a cash payout of up to $1,500 that affiliates may spend however they wish as well.

Enrolled Sponsor

In order to join online, you must know an Enrolled Sponsor and have their ID number handy.

The company does not provide a list of available sponsors to enroll under. Individuals who do not have this information may be more likely to find an alternative similar company to join instead.

The company could do better by making it easier to join without requiring an existing Sponsor by assigning one automatically in their area instead.

The Bottom Line

Total Life Changes is a multi-level marketing company best suited for individuals seeking to live a healthy lifestyle through the use of nutritional supplements. No recruiting or sponsoring other team members is needed in order to be eligible to earn commissions.

However, distributors are required to maintain a 40 PV autoship product purchase standard to be eligible for commissions earned. The company could also do a better job of explaining the product prices and ingredients as well as the overall business opportunity on its corporate website. Consumers are urged to proceed with caution and research thoroughly for themselves before making a decision to invest.

View Best Multi-Level Marketing Companies

Frances Lefferman
December 10th, 2018 Copperas Cove, TX DETAILS

My personal experience has been GOOD ,I did lose the weight 5hey said in 5 days,I fell so good as I continue to take the tea ,I was always tiered to the point that it was hard to function with out coffee or energy drinks, iaso tea haves made a big difference in my life.

SLincoln
December 5th, 2018 Brooklyn, NY

I put in an oder but it didn't go through but the money was withdrawn from my account. Four different times.

Zahirul Islam Chowdhury
January 24th, 2018

I use the IASO tea.It's miracle...Anyone can use it smoothly without any hesitation.

Nicole J
September 25th, 2017

Love the products. Love the binary business. Better ways should be added for being able to join without sponsors.

Happy customer
September 12th, 2017

I love the products. I began seeing results within the 1st week of starting the product.

Renee New
August 8th, 2017

I love how the products deliver the results they say!! I have never had results with other products like I have with TLC!! I have lost 35 pds in 4 months and I am healthier then I have been since I was a teenager!! Thanks TLC you ROCK!!

Sibusiso
July 31st, 2017

TLC has great customer service, they stick to thier delivery time lines, commission is paid on time and products do what they say they will great company

Caroline Converse
May 1st, 2017

I've used their products and decided to become a IBO. I love that their products do as it says! I lost 5lbs in 5 days my first week. My allergies also cleared up! I'm not only making money but I'm helping people get healthier.

Miss K
April 27th, 2017 New York, NY

TLC has some of the greatest health & wellness products that actually work! The Iaso tea has cleared my skin, flush out my system gently with no pain and lowered my blood pressure.! i even lost some lbs as they said i would! kudos for TLC!

Monique Taylor
February 21st, 2017 Palmetto, FL

I love how every product has a product sheet that tells you exactly what is in the product and how it will you. I also love the support you get from the distributor on using the products and being you get exactly what your looking for.

Felicity Lerato Molokomme
December 15th, 2016

I've never been into network marketing but after learning about the TLC products and seeing results using the Iosa Tea I decided to join the business as an IBO and I'm beyond glad. I've made back the money used to buy the products with a profit and I feel amazing having lost 2.4kgs in 1 week. The future looks brighter for me. Working towards being debt free and healthy

Rosymar Mini Rivera Rolón
June 20th, 2016 TX

For a few years I had been battling with weight issues, exhaustion and fatigue. I also had constipation and other stomach problems. I could not even wear high heels because my feet would end up swollen. I used to get depressed and moody for no reason. Since I started taking Iaso tea and detoxifying my body, I feel so great that words can't even describe. When my friend told me about it, I was like "whatever" but honestly, I started feeling the difference within days. I'm a new person. I don't feel tired, heavy and droopy anymore. My stomach is not as big anymore. I then started drinking the coffee which suppressed my need to be snacking all the time and helped me lose more weight. I used the EMU oil and it cured and cleared my eczema.

Melanie Brandon
June 16th, 2016

This company has bought a whole other side of me that I didn't even know existed. For years I've tried as an artist to move forward however the business side of me didn't exist. TLC system is a "no fail" system. The product sells itself but the tools they provide you are easy enough for a child to perform. It set up to tap into the leader within us all. I gave my letter of resignation because I became my own supervisor. It's scary because although I've always dreamt of living this life, TLC made it happen for me. I'm on my way!

Cecil Coston II
April 7th, 2016 San Jose, CA

Not only have I used some of the products of TLC which are great and I've had amazing results! I'm also a new associate looking to do phenomenal things with this Awesome company~

SoyYo JoAnna TuCres
September 16th, 2015 Riverside, CA

AMAZING!

Calvin Brown
September 14th, 2015 Kennesaw, GA

I have found this company to be one with great customer service, that has proven to show life long differences, and at the same time a total financial game changer when it comes to Network Marketing. I say give it a try, live healthier, live wiser, and live debt free!!!! Go TLC!!!!!!!

Kimaree Marshall
August 28th, 2015 Edenton, NC

With many companies you have to reach a certain rank in order to make the amount of money that you make on day one with Total Life Changes