Shaklee is a multi-level marketing company that started in 1956. The company focuses on over 200 nutritional and skin care products, dietary supplements, multivitamin mineral supplements, and home care products. Shaklee generates $844 million in global revenue per year.

The company invests over $250 million in product research to develop eco-friendly products for consumers. Shaklee has created 2,000 millionaires. The company has also paid out over $6 billion in commissions. The company performs 80,000 quality tests each year on the safety of their products.

#1 Forever Living chevron_right
4.8
#2 doTERRA chevron_right

The Good

• Membership Discounts
  • Positive Shaklee Product Reviews
  • Positive Distributor Shaklee Reviews
  • Money-Back Guarantee and Product Variety
  • The Shaklee Effect
  • Disclosed Incomes
  • Support and Tools

Membership Discounts

Consumers do not have to purchase memberships. However, if they would like to receive a 15–25 percent discount on their purchases, they can choose to pay for a membership.

The membership is a one-time signup fee of $19.95. They receive no other bonuses. Independent Shaklee distributors do not have to rely heavily on recruiting in order to earn a substantial income. Ninety percent of the compensation is based on sales and not on recruitments.

Positive Shaklee Product Reviews

Most reviews from customers relate a high customer satisfaction with the company's health and wellness products. Some customers state that Shaklee products have helped them improve eyesight, assist in weight loss, alleviate arthritis, and even recover quickly from surgery. Many consumers claim the dietary supplements contain high quality ingredients.

Positive Distributor Shaklee Reviews

An uncommonly high majority of representatives seem to enjoy their experience with Shaklee. Shaklee distributors appear to love the company's compensation plan and consider this a good MLM business opportunity.

One distributor described the company's solid history as the oldest and largest natural nutrition company is the United States. Distributors also point out that the benefits and incentives get better with each of the levels you achieve at the company.

Money-Back Guarantee and Product Variety

Shaklee believes in its own products so much that it backs them with a "no questions asked," 100 percent money-back guarantee. Money-back guarantees are obviously a bonus for prospective customers, but it is also a huge boon to distributors.

Shaklee distributors will find it easier to sell its products when they can offer the money-back guarantee. Shaklee provides this guarantee on all of its products, which include:

• Cleaning Products
  • Health and Nutrition Supplements
  • Weight Loss and Weight Management Products
  • Vitamin Boost Products
  • Sports Nutrition and Performance

The Shaklee Effect

This industry-leading company is proud of what it calls the “Shaklee Effect.” This is their company mission that helps people take small daily steps towards improving their lives and the lives of those around them. The company has been a strong leader in environmental stewardship and in supporting a variety of social causes.

Their mission is to make the world a better place and to treat others with Golden Rule business ethics. Shaklee was the first company to be certified in completely offsetting carbon emissions in the environment, thereby resulting in a net zero impact environmentally. They also won another award for sustainable business practices. Their headquarters won an award for its green design.

Disclosed Incomes

Shaklee makes an effort to publish yearly income earnings. This information can readily be found on the company website.

Top level distributors generally earn $150,000–$200,000 yearly. The company has been in business for over 50 years, which gives them a stable foothold in the health and wellness industry.

Support and Tools

Shaklee provides multiple means of support for its independent distributors. Distributors have open access to the company's Shaklee University, which provides plenty of business training materials and modules.

Distributors are provided with sponsors to guide them in building their new businesses. The company also hosts local and regional meetings and conference calls as well as corporate-sponsored training events.

The Bad

• Issues with Former Researcher
  • Lowest Rank Earnings Undisclosed
  • Legal Issues

Issues with Former Researcher

In 2008, a Harvard anti-aging researcher submitted his resignation letter to Shaklee and quit his paid position on the scientific advisory board. Professor David Sinclair was hired to help promote syrup that could purportedly extend life spans.

However, he claimed that his name was misrepresented in digital media published from the Shaklee company in endorsing the product. The misrepresentations allegedly misused his name in ways that were not clearly part of the contract he agreed to. Shaklee denied any wrongdoing.

A company spokesperson stated that all mentions of Mr. Sinclair's name in digital media and other advertisements were pre-approved by him. Some of the online digital media were audio recordings from radio programs where Dr. Sinclair was interviewed regarding the new product. On the radio program, Dr. Sinclair could be clearly heard making those types of statements.

Lowest Rank Earnings Undisclosed

While Shaklee has released income disclosure statements, the statements for the U.S. include only reported earnings for ranks of Director and higher. Shaklee representatives begin as Associates, meaning their rank's average annual earnings are unreported in these statements. This could be concerning for those interested in this MLM and its entry-level revenue opportunity.

Shaklee's Canada income disclosure statement lists average annual earnings for Director and above, but it also mentions in the footnote that a typical participant in the Canada compensation plan makes an average of $250.27 annually.

Legal Issues

In the past 10 years, Shaklee has been involved in three legal issues. The subject material and resolution of a lawsuit can impact public opinion and possibly be symptomatic of a larger issue. Conversely, these issues may be specific to certain groups of distributors within the MLM but not indicative of a company-wide problem.

In 2012, one distributor was charged with creating a Ponzi scheme and defrauding victims of over $10 million. Shaklee suspended his distributor payments when this fraud was discovered.

In 2013, Shaklee sent a legal warning to the group Shaklee Victims United for creating defamatory remarks. The group was posting online about their negative experience with the health and wellness company, including allegations of chain recruiting and inventory loading, both FTC criteria of an illegal pyramid scheme. In response to Shaklee's lawsuit against Shaklee Victims United, a group member sued Shaklee for being a pyramid scheme.

In 2016, another company accused Shaklee of trademark infringement over the Healthprint mark. The Court favored Shaklee's defense and asserted that the possibility for customer confusion was low.

The Bottom Line

Shaklee is a well-respected leader in the health and wellness industry. The compensation plan rewards sales over recruitment efforts, which could be very beneficial to individuals who would prefer to sell products.

Success in any business is not dependent solely on the details of the opportunity itself. Research all opportunities and select the business that is right for your needs and lifestyle. Make sure you understand everything before you choose a company to work with.

4.9

Amie L

January 31st, 2018 Batavia, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was introduced to Shaklee about 12 years ago when I was looking for safe cleaning products. I use them to this day. They are wonderful! A couple years later my daughter was diagnosed with some congenital disorders that went undetected for 5 years. Thanks to Shaklee supplements she is thriving. My distributor is amazing. She gets back to me right away and if she doesn't know the answer to a question she finds someone who does.

Stephanie Eisenback

January 31st, 2018 Louisville, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have used Shaklee products for 30+ years and they have played a major part in improving my overall health. I am 60 years old and am on no medication. I would recommend Shaklee without hesitation to anyone wanting to take control of their health.

Erika

January 31st, 2018 Xenia, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I started using Shaklee about 4 years ago. I had been desperately trying to find a natural solution for my sons asthma. A friend shared Shaklee with me and now my 8 year old is off his asthma meds!! Rewind a year I am now a distributor because I just couldn’t keep my love quiet ?

Shelley

January 31st, 2018 La Mesa, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I absolutely love all of Shaklee's amazing products, but probably my favorite is the miraculous and energizing Life Shake soy protein! My family has used all of Shaklee's products for almost 40 years, happily! Unconditionally guarantee as well!

Brian Jacobson

January 31st, 2018 Tallahassee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

For over 40 years they have consistently provided the highest quality products available. Never a recall. Backed by science.

Tammy

January 31st, 2018 Highland, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I started using Shaklee products 10 years ago. They dramatically improved my health. I lost 28 pounds, got off pain meds, when I got Lyme 5 years ago the immunity and detoxifying products really made a difference! My daughter is a senior in the biological sciences program at Cornell and she told me she never really appreciated the quality and purity of the Shaklee products before. During cramming sessions and big tests, she always takes Mindworks, Stress Relief Complex and Energy Chews. And even though she's only 22, even the Mindworks works incredibly well for focus and memory. Doing some nutritional programs at Cornell recently she was really blown away by the true scientific research that Shaklee has done over the last 62 years, and research is her specialty. There is truly not another company like it period!

Rachel Yousling

January 31st, 2018 Burlington, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I started using Shaklee vitamins when I was expecting our first child. My body could not tolerate the prenatal vitamins the Doctor prescribed. That’s when I found out that my body could absorb the iron in the Shaklee vitamins, since I was anemic. Later on our son was diagnosed with a condition which he had to receive nutrients intravenously. During his many visits to Children's Hospital he had his IV removed and we were instructed to give him vitamins. Two weeks later he had a blood test which revealed that Shaklee vitamins were just as bioavailable as the nutrients that were provided in his IV! -They work and I love sharing Shaklee with other families! - Rachel

Carmela Bergman

January 31st, 2018 Medfield, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have used Shaklee products consistently since December 1976. It doesn't surprise me that this company has the highest consumer loyalty of all consumable product lines. Shaklee's Unconditional Guarantee was all the assurance I needed in order to try each additional product. The product effectiveness is superior to any others I'd used in the past. I am a very satisfied Shaklee customer and use no competitive brands. Besides my personal consumption of Shaklee products I've been rewarded monthly via Shaklee's excellent compensation program. Can't imagine a day without Shaklee!

Judy Krawczyk

January 31st, 2018 Orchard Park, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Best company ever! It has given our family 39 years of good health & an amazing income!!! We are so greatful we found Shaklee & made it our life’s choice!!! We truly believe changing brands can change your life!

Micki Roberts

January 31st, 2018 Arvada, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have been using and sharing Shaklee wellness products for 24 years, and LOVE everything about Shaklee. The product are PURE, POTENT, and PERFORM better than anything I have ever tried!! My family has been so healthy since using Shaklee, and not one of us has been to the doctor for an illness in 24 years!

C noden

January 31st, 2018 Locust Dale, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

23 years of use, products work very well and are pure and very safe. So thankful for them every day!

Cathy

January 31st, 2018 York, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been involved with Shaklee for about 35 years. It is a wonderful company with science to back their products, tests for quality at every turn and a money back guarantee. The compensation plan is the best! It provides residual income, not just first level. Training is available from corporate as well as the relationship of sponsors. The longevity of the company says a lot! And it has only improved with age!

Susan

January 31st, 2018 Nellysford, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I learned about Shaklee while searching for anything to help my dibilitating disease. I have found Shaklee to be everything it claims and much more. After trying many products form the health food store, I was finally able to get off my prescriptions after taking Shaklee supplements and have a new lease on life. I especially appreciate the earth friendly view and that nothing is tested on animals. The quality is beyond compare and the custer service is excellent. I do not hesitate recommending Shaklee and wish I had found it before other MLM companies I tried.

Richard

January 31st, 2018 Delavan, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've known about and used Shaklee since I was 18. I'm now 65. For several years at the beginning I tried it as a business, and after a while it wasn't my cup of tea. I kept using the products. Then 14 years later we, yes we, tried the business and find out was a great fit for my wife and me. Based upon their scientific integrity (please read their peer reviewed journal articles), their commitment to the environment, and the flexibility of the compensation plan, we strongly recommend this company. Please do your own independent research on the products performance and the company activity. You could do yourself a favor if you tried the products. It's a guarantee you can live with.

Sherry H

January 31st, 2018 Abilene, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been a Distributor for many years and can't imagine being with any other company. The high quality products were my initial interest and the business model of building residual income in a reputable & fair way will keep me forever. I know of no other company with the comprehensive bibliography of peer-reviewed research to back their claims. I have found the Shaklee "family" (as we call it) to be one of the most authentic in the industry - very thankful I was introduced to this company by my mom so many years ago.

Jodi Klusacek

January 30th, 2018 Oak Forest, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been using and sharing Shaklee as a business for 25+ years. Love the products, the people, and the business. Highest of integrity in the industry, and none can compare with our naturally sourced and scientifically proven products in the industry or elsewhere!

Valerie

January 30th, 2018 River Falls, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am so skeptic. As a cancer survivor I researched every company! I needed to find the best supplements to heal. Not only do the products work, the company is basecon intergirity, values and morals. I am so glad I found Shaklee!

Frances Kopp

January 30th, 2018 Elmhurst, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Selling and using since 1983. I am 82 and don’t take any Meds. I credit this all to Shaklee Love this company.

Carol Penaloza

January 30th, 2018 Glendale, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have used Shaklee for over 3 and a 1/2 years now. I have never been more happy with a company and their overall products. I use things from every line they carry. My health has been the best it ever has been. Headaches gone, restless leg syndrome gone!, just to name a few. Love my Life Plan smoothees sns vitamin pak. The natural toxic free cleaners work amazing and have shown a difference with our allergies. Love this company. And a 100% Money back guarantee!!! Can’t get any better.

Amanda Phanor

January 30th, 2018 Auburn, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Shaklee has been excellent in customer service and in producing products that are proven and safe! I love using and recommending the products knowing they work and are something I want to tell others about!

Cynthia

January 30th, 2018 Stokesdale, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve been a member almost 25 years. I love how the vitamins have kept me healthy. The YOUTH skin care line is absolutely amazing. Plus the company honors their money back guarantee with no questions asked. If a customer is truly unhappy about the product, they can get their money back.

Rebecca Burke

January 30th, 2018 Sarasota, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Having used Shaklee products exclusively for 35 years and being a million dollar earner with the company, I have NEVER ever been disappointed with any Shaklee products. They have unwaveringly taken care of every need in my business. I know of NO company with the same history, philosophy and integrity. With their safety record (100,000 quality control tests and testing for 350 contaminant, their proof (135 published clinical studies, 100 + patents) and the 100% money back guarantee, you simply cannot go wrong.

Robyn

January 30th, 2018 Wallkill, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love the way I feel taking the products, love knowing that they have never had a recall, and love the fact Olympic athletes take the product knowing that it is safe.

Kimberly Robillard

January 30th, 2018 Virginia Beach, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Extraordinary products that are always pure and safe!

Carolee Schultz

January 30th, 2018 Ripon, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Shaklee is a company of HOPE! My family started using the products slowly, about 20 years ago. We needed a fragrance free natural laundry cleaner for our ADD son. Now we use the full line of the highly concentrated non-toxic home care products. The supplements are so amazing, keeping us healthier and much more active than non-Shaklee friends & family our age. Because I was so impressed with all the better-health testimonies, I became a distributor 4 years ago. The support is incredible! Helping people feel healthier is so rewarding, especially when they have given up because their prescribed program wasn’t working. Shaklee is truly a company of HOPE!

Lynne Gakavian

January 30th, 2018 Silver Spring, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have used Shaklee for 10 years and am now a Distributor. One reason I became a Distributor is because the products are just THAT GOOD. They conduct 100,000 tests annually on the ingredients that go into their products...ensuring there are no fungicides, herbicides, pesticides and other contaminants. Shaklee also 100% guarantees their products for purity and performance. And finally, they have fantastic customer service.

Kathy

January 30th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Supplementation that improved blood work.

Nicole

January 30th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Shaklee has transformed my life and helped me avoid surgery. I love that they are totally in line with my values of living in harmony with nature, and that I can 110% trust their products to always work, always be contaminant-free, have science to back up everything way beyond whats required of them and that they always have a 100% money-back guarantee. I love that lots and lots of Olympians even trust Shaklee.. not to mention some astronauts in space! I love that I've seen huge transformation in many others I know. I love that it is providing me an opportunity to switch careers, earn car payments and trips and work from home. I love that there are no monthly minimums if I dont want to order some month. I have never ever found another company I trust more.

Monica Marrone

January 30th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I began using the products 17 years ago and found that I didn't get sick anymore, had more energy and my seasonal allergies went away. I started my business because I wanted to bring these health benefits to others. When I was laid off from my corporate job I decided I never wanted to be in the position where my entire income relied on a corporation. I am well compensated for a part time effort as a Shaklee distributor.

Wendy Steadman

January 30th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am 2nd generation Shaklee user and would not be without these products. The health of my family and friends is important. The quality and science behind each product is worth every penny. I love that our company is committed to mother nature and protecting our planet. I am 55 yrs old and on no medications. I don't use any chemicals in my home. The nutritional products let me live a healthy lifestyle free of pain. I love that I can help others with their health goals.

Kalyn Mick

January 30th, 2018 Kingston, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After improving my own health, I joined Shaklee as a distributor to help other people. I start & finish my day with Shaklee products & cant imagine my life without them. Try them yourself, 100% money back guarantee can’t be beat!

LW

January 30th, 2018 Wapwallopen, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been using the products for about 2 years now. I am amazed and reminded every time I see someone post about how they are sick or some one in their family is. I can't even remember the last time I was sick and if I do feel a tickle coming on, I goto my natural medicine cabinet and catch it before it has time to manifest. You are worth the investment in your health. Remember if you are ok, you will be better able to serve others!

Rose Simmons

January 30th, 2018 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've been using Shaklee products since 1990, because I have toured their facility and have seen the attention, research and testing they do. Their money-back-guarantee shows their commitment to your satisfaction. I have seen great improvement in my health and my mother's heart doctor said he didn't know what I was giving her but it turned her health around.

Suzanne

January 30th, 2018 Gardnerville, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I started as a member for years using their supplements saved my pregnancy. Love their integrity, their environmental consciousness and their network business. They have a 100% guarantee and their quality control is beyond excellent. The Landmark study is vital to the Shaklee difference.

Pam Schaffner

January 30th, 2018 Leola, SD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We can always trust Shaklee to provide products that are safe, that work and are not just the latest fad. Extensive research and testing is done to be sure we are getting safe, effective products. Our family has experienced excellent health and are rarely sick, even with colds or flu. In our late sixties, we take no medications that are so common for many people. Whether you are a consumer of the products or have a Shaklee business, you can count on the integrity of the company. Anyone that chooses to work on building a business can with very little start up expense. There is no limit to advancement except one's own desire. I have been using the products and also have a Shaklee business for 12 years.

Pam

January 30th, 2018 Lynchburg, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Been using Shaklee since 1990! My family is never on meds, never need to go to doctor--never reach our deductibles!

Janine

January 30th, 2018 Oak Forest, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Shaklee is literally the best purchase I have ever made. It has helped my father gain his health, I gained my livelyhiid and energy back, and I have helped dozens of people gain thier health with Shaklee products. Thier slogan says it alll, IT WORKS! They also text thier raw ingredients (actual food not synthetic) to ensure there are no toxins or checmics in then before processing. They are more strict Than FDA, and they have many Peer Reviewed reports on the effectiveness of thier products.

Debbie Salman

January 30th, 2018 Sharon, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve used Shaklee for over 30 years. I turned 60 this year. I’m on no medication. When I looked at the publishe peer review studies and the intense testing Shaklee does not only on the finished product but on the raw products no other company compares. I took only Shaklee during both my pregnancies and have two healthy children. We don’t get sick! Really!!! And with the 100% money back guarantee, you can’t go wrong. People think because Shaklee had been around over 60 years that it is not relevant today but they pioneered natural living products before it was “cool”. If you’re truly looking for better health, then Shaklee is worth trying. You have nothing to lose but a healthier life to gain.

Olga

January 30th, 2018 Noblesville, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been taking the supplements for over 7 years. Everything has changed for me, my health is great, I lost 50 lbs on Shaklee products. Best quality products out there.

Martha Rueda

January 30th, 2018 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love Shaklee, they are the best products to take care of the health of your family and the planet. I suffered from fibromyalgia and thanks to Shaklee my health returned. Shaklee also has the best and most complete compression plan!

Mary Ann Hayes

January 30th, 2018 Ulster Park, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I started as a distributor with Shaklee approximately 2 years ago. The support and educational tools provided are impeccable! The support of our team is wonderful and everyone wants to help you succeed. Maintaining a 100 PV per month is easy if you are using the product, and the distributor success packs are really reasonable considering it’s a very small investment to start your own business. I highly recommend not only the product, which are 100% guaranteed, but also joining as a Distributor to increase your income or or just earn enough to pay for your own products. Customer service is impeccable as well, you get to speak to the kindest people who want to help any way they can. Shaklee is Safe, Proven, and Guaranteed. Safe ingredients. Proven by science. Guaranteed or your money back.

Nancy Bierbaum

January 30th, 2018 Mantorville, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Extraordinary is the first word that comes to mind when I think of SHAKLEE products, Shaklee’s Philosophy, Shaklee’s Mission, and Dr Forrest C. Shaklee himself. Dr. Shaklee’s Vision is ever-present today all these 103 years since he introduced the first Vitalize Minerals in 1915. His care and concern for our environment, whether “out there” or in “our home” or in “our bodies” was always at the forefront of his research. Long before any “environmental movement “ came into being Dr. Shaklee brought to market Basic-H biodegradable, Superior, Non-Toxic, Money-saving, Household cleaner in 1960! SHAKLEE is a solid science company with truly revolutionary health-restoring products and over 100 peer-reviewed published clinical studies providing proof of their efficacy. It just gets better and better when you add our luxurious personal care items; our over 125 Olympic medals winners due to SHAKLEE nutrition. Then you discover our phenomenal proven Age-Reversing Skin Care line - YOUTH and Youth-Activating BB Cream!!! Can you tell I’m still head-over-heels in love with everything SHAKLEE after 34 years!!! The words I used most when we were “changing brands” and our life, to each new Shaklee product was “Simply Amazing!” 100% money-back guarantee, In Harmony With Nature! The Best for your Family! Nancy Bierbaum, Mantorville, MN

Karen Tosti

January 30th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The products are amazing! Feel so much better, with more energy. Have lost the weight I needed to lose, my cholesterol went down over 50 points and blood pressure is lower. The skin care products are out of this world amazing. And the people that I work with in the business are the kind of people I enjoy being around, positive, energetic and looking to help others.

Ian Paquette

January 30th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am fairly new to Shaklee and I have tried a wide array of their products (and I love them all.) One of the big things that drew me to Shaklee was everything that they do to help improve the environment and the fact that they truly do care for people as well. Their customer support is outstanding if there is ever a problem or you need help with something they are there to help (plus they offer a 100% money back guarantee). I also find their shipping to be super fast, if i order my products on a Monday I normally have them by Thursday or Friday. If you're looking to start taking their products or start a business of your own id strongly suggest taking a good hard look at Shaklee. If you don't know anyone in the business and want more info id always be happy to help (www.IansHealthShop.com)

Nur Laila

January 17th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Effective The Shaklee Dietary Supplement Study is a groundbreaking study of long-term dietary supplement users which showed that people who took Shaklee supplements had markedly better health.

April

October 3rd, 2017 Memphis, TN

Shaklee's customer service is amazing. With their 100% money back guarantee, you can call customer service and they will refund your money for the product you are unhappy with. They only ask questions for documentation purposes and will not make you feel bad for having to call. There have been some recent changes to membership and ways to start your business that should be considered when updating this website.

Susan Herrick

June 9th, 2017 Fayetteville, NC

I am a professor and second generation multi-million dollar earner with Shaklee. I grew up with the products and the company. Highest integrity level in products and corporate procedure. Main benefit - vast clinical data that supports its products that result in extraordinary health. Most Supplement companies have 3-4 scientists. Shaklee has over 50 advance degrees scientists including a Noble Scientist Award winner in medicine on the Scientific Board. The main reviewer needs to do some Due Dalliance regarding Dr. Sinclair's claim regarding his product. After he parted ways with Shaklee he developed a synthetic version of the Resveratrol polyphenol blend Sirtuin1 -gene activators. (you called syrup) in his own lab and sold to Glaxo Smith Kline for 790 Million. Always two sides.

N. Ambrose

June 2nd, 2017

Love them! Best company to work with, excellent training!

Sherry Taylor

May 17th, 2017 Rio Rancho, NM

I have been a member of Shaklee for many years. There products are excellent and I have never been disappointed with the company. As a seller of Shaklee I have always found their customer service to be excellent. And there distributor options to be pretty awesome.

Tom B.

May 8th, 2017 Dallas, TX

excellent products. Enjoyed dusing them over the years