Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

#1 Forever Living chevron_right
4.8
#2 Shaklee chevron_right
4.9
#3 doTERRA chevron_right

3.7

David I
August 7th, 2019 Los Osos, CA DETAILS

They have gone from a time saver to a time waster. Every time I try to add funds to my account I get an error and an excuse. My last conversation was with Walter McFashion on July 16, 2019. Said he would take care of the problem and call me the following day. Same problem and no phone call or response to my emails.

Donna
January 18th, 2019 Goodland, KS DETAILS

SendOutCards is an amazing company. I have been involved in 3 other MLMs but have never gotton so much support, training, assistance as I do at SOC. It is full of very positive and helpful referral partners who are willing and eager to help everyone succeed. The company is built on sending love, care and gratitude out into the world. Who doesn't need more of that? It makes me feel good as well as the receiver.

Sue Brooke
December 7th, 2018 Sebastopol, CA DETAILS

This is my first MLM that I've been involved with. I have to say, this company is beyond amazing! It is built solely on the intention of sending out Kindness into the world and changing the world through the power of Human Connection. The founder, Kody B founded this company because he didn't act on a prompting to tell his brother he loved him and his brother died suddenly...he vowed to build a way for people to act on their promptings and send out love, kindness, appreciation in a tangible way the minute they get that 'prompting' to do it. Not only is the company built on the foundation of kindness, but it has been around many years and is constantly improving, and gives so much to their referral partners. The business training is the best you could find for any entrepreneur and the compensation plan is simple and solid. In 2018, SendOutCards for Business, a Relationship Marketing System, was born...Wow! There are cards specially designed for a wide variety of industries to save time and money keeping 'top of mind' and building relationships with their customers. The best part of SendOutCards is that everyone is HAPPY! Everyone send out cards every day to make people smile! One of the main reasons I never got involved in any MLM was because I saw so much back-stabbing...EVERYONE in SendOutCards helps and supports each other, no matter what 'team' they are on. Please feel free to contact me to learn more/ask questions!