Founded in 2002 by CEO Rolf Sorg, PM International is a family-owned health and wellness company headquartered in Luxembourg, Germany. PM International also has three other main offices scattered across the globe. In fact, the company conducts business in over 30 countries and has 150,000 independent distributors. The company’s mission is “to help people live life to its fullest.”

View Best Multi-Level Marketing Companies

#1 Forever Living chevron_right
4.8
#2 Shaklee chevron_right
4.9
#3 doTERRA chevron_right

The Good

• Over 30 high-quality products
  • Low upfront costs
  • Matrix compensation plan
  • Upstanding DSA member
  • Positive reputation

Over 30 High-Quality Products

PM International manufactures and distributes over 30 high-quality products, including nutritional supplements and cosmetics, to consumers all over the world. These products are manufactured according to the industry's "Good Manufacturing Practices" to ensure optimal quality and safety for consumers. PM International offers its customers a 30-day money back guarantee on unopened purchases returned in resalable condition.

Low Upfront Costs

The initial business startup cost to join as a PM International independent distributor is $99. PM International provides its new independent distributors with support through upline sponsors, sales and marketing materials, and video and phone conferences. PM International also offers a luxury car program, exotic vacations, and a pension program for its distributors.

Matrix Compensation Plan

PM International offers a matrix compensation plan to its independent distributors, which means that distributors earn income through group volume on retail product sales, "Top Retailer" bonuses on total points, performance bonuses, and management bonuses. The company also offers a 20 percent discount on personal purchases to distributors, a 10 percent wholesale margin to sponsored team members, and a 15 percent commission on customers' product purchases.

Upstanding DSA Member

PM International is an upstanding member of the Direct Selling Association and abides fully with its strict Code of Ethics.

Positive Reputation

PM International has received endorsements from renowned athletic organizations, ensuring that its products are safe for athletes around the word and contain no banned substances or stimulants. In addition, PM International sponsors over 500 children around the globe through its partnership with non-profit organization World Vision. Overall, it appears that PM International is a reputable and legitimate health and wellness company with over 13 years of experience in the multi-level marketing industry.

The Bad

• Lack of information on website
  • Expensive products
  • Unclear independent distributor earnings
  • Online sales fee
  • No training for new distributors

Lack of Information on Website

PM International does not offer detailed information regarding its business opportunities on its corporate website. PM International has not posted any scientific clinical studies to back up its nutritional claims either. The company could improve by providing more specific information on its website.

Expensive Products

Ranging from $28 to $438, PM International's products can be expensive, especially for consumers on a budget.

Unclear Independent Distributor Earnings

PM International has not provided an income earnings disclosure statement, so the actual earnings of its independent distributors on a yearly basis cannot be determined at this time. Judging by the commission percentages offered by the company, it appears that distributors must generate large sales volumes in order to earn an income large enough to live on exclusively.

Online Sales Fees

Independent distributors who would like to sell products online are required to pay a $120 fee each year.

No Training for New Distributors

While PM International provides some basic business materials to help independent distributors get started with their new business ventures, the nutraceutical company does not offer any advanced sales or marketing training to its distributors. Those individuals who are completely new to the multi-level marketing industry may choose to seek out additional business training on their own.

The Bottom Line

PM International is a legitimate health and wellness company with over 13 years of experience in the multi-level marketing industry. The cost to join the business opportunity is relatively low, making it easier for individuals on a budget to invest. PM International has received endorsements from well-known athletic organizations for its patented nutraceutical products. The company is also an upstanding member of the Direct Selling Association. However, PM International does not provide sales or marketing training to its distributors. Additionally, there is little information provided on the company's website.

View Best Multi-Level Marketing Companies

4.0

Sisak
November 19th, 2019 Descanso, CA DETAILS

Though I like FitLine products, I will no longer be using them due to shady company practices by the parent company, PM International. The only representative I know is a nice woman, but unreliable as I cannot contact her by phone, email or text unless she herself contacts me through Facebook Messenger. She set me up so I could place orders directly from PM International and I thought the problem was solved, only to find that the PM International website is often not working properly and there is NO support. When I was finally able to place an order, it took forever to get my products. This happens each time I order, until this last and final time. When I placed the order, my credit card was immediately charged in full (over $330) and I still have not received my order. Emails are ignored and here I am, 34 days later trying to either get my order or get a refund. A phone call today still has no results. After mostly being left on hold, I was told they are looking into it and will call me back. If I do not hear back from them by tomorrow, I will be reporting this to my credit card company as a fraudulent charge.

Chery Steffey
August 11th, 2019 Irwin, PA DETAILS

I have been using FitLine products for over 23 years and have had phenomenal results not only in prevention but over the years have been able to lose weight, helped me with my fitness goals, and kept my health in check very pleased with the product. I became a distributor as a result and have reached a high-level with their easy system and super support . I have been able to build a global business stay at home with my children meet fantastic people take part in wonderful incentives & most importantly help people stay healthy with superior products that are safe and effective. PM-International is like family .

Ximena W
October 1st, 2018 Greenwich, CT

Fitline products are great, I started taken them 6 months ago. Feel full of energy during the day and I sleep through the night and next day I wake up rested even though not always sleep 8 hrs. My mind feels more alert. I gave them to my family and their experiences are similar. I would recommend anyone who wants a better quality of life to try this products.

Wojciech Zajac
April 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

Great products which helped me with sleeping problem and being powerless during the day. Highly recommended. Great value of products and delivery service

Marcin
April 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

I'm using products for couple months and they excellent I lost 17 kilograms on this products so no one will tell me they are not working thanks highly recommended !!!

Tammy Wasson
January 15th, 2018 Coeur d'Alene, ID DETAILS

I'm a loyal user!!! I haven't been sick for almost 3 yrs now!!! Everyone I know that uses it on a daily basis has the same results !!!! I'm a Fitline user for life!!! Best products I have ever used!!!

Nicolas N.
April 3rd, 2017

Very good products, which helped me with my sleep and tiredness over the day. also fair and easy to understand merkatingplan. The website is ab it "oldschool" though..

Stephen Licciardello
March 13th, 2017

Long Term Company with great products that really work.

Kathy L.
November 14th, 2016 Oakland Gardens, NY

Don't be fooled by "30 days money back guarantee". if you don't call evey week to fight for your money you will never see it again. I'm still waiting